'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,524)

Showing posts 90,461 - 90,480 of145,976
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, made your Messiah look like the IDIOT he pretends(?) to be!
Like you?
Give it up dude!
if Obama is an idiot, I hate to imagine what that makes you
..give us a list of your 'everyday' accomplishments, again
...and again
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
We have forever left our imprint on the world.
From the first drawings on cave walls to thousands of posts we've wrote here...some are meaningful and helpful in that they pose an opposite view for study, and some are totally mindless, but
i think the people of the future will be intrigued by the social experiment unfolding before us!
That's all this is....cave drawings.:)
PEACE
tofy
LMAO!!! You are right, people in the future will be say, "that Obama took a silk purse and made it into a sows ear.
Man, that must be some good shit you got burning!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
We have forever left our imprint on the world.
From the first drawings on cave walls to thousands of posts we've wrote here...some are meaningful and helpful in that they pose an opposite view for study, and some are totally mindless, but
i think the people of the future will be intrigued by the social experiment unfolding before us!
That's all this is....cave drawings.:)
PEACE
tofy
Are you ALWAYS high on something? Have a drinking problem? You are so weird. It makes people uncomfortable when they read your "way out there" rambling crap. Have you been in rehab? You've been MIA for awhile and it was so nice not to have to read your kumbaya crap. Go puff, puff, pass and then pass out. Thanks!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You are right, people in the future will be say, "that Obama took a silk purse and made it into a sows ear.
moron, you're embarrassing...can you baaaaaaaa?

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You are right, people in the future will be say, "that Obama took a silk purse and made it into a sows ear.
It's not for the novice..lol
Expert level....12000 feet and climbing :)

Everyone should see the world from up here at least once!!!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Scooter, it's past your bed time. Shouldn't you be studying your ABC flash cards instead of sneaking and posting on the computer? Your mammy ain't gonna be happy when she gets home with her John, er, your newest uncle daddy. Get to bed, boy!

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ALWAYS high on something? Have a drinking problem? You are so weird. It makes people uncomfortable when they read your "way out there" rambling crap. Have you been in rehab? You've been MIA for awhile and it was so nice not to have to read your kumbaya crap. Go puff, puff, pass and then pass out. Thanks!
What you do dream in color or black and white?
You can't or won't tell will you? What makes you uncomfortable? Knowing I'm right about inner feelings?hmmmmm?

PEACE
tofy
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>What you do dream in color or black and white?
You can't or won't tell will you? What makes you uncomfortable? Knowing I'm right about inner feelings?hmmmmm?
PEACE
tofy
It's uncomfortable because you are like the creepy guy at the party that every one tries to avoid because you are so weird. Right about inner feelings? lmao Newsflash...just because you say you are right about your weird inner feelings doesn't make a word of what you are babbling true.

I bet you have 20 cats in your government apt and candles and candle wax everywhere and you chant Oprah's name at least a hundred times a day. You wear moccasin booties and you dance around and sing about farting rainbows while you ride on the unicorns head and you worship your little purple pills and kumbaya, my dope, kumbaya!

Go away, stoner. You are one creepy, crazy hippie! Bet you drive an old smokin' orange van, don't you? lmao

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
BTW JD,
Nothing I posted tonight had any political flavor to it.
So why did you mention Obama without being incited to do so?

PEACE
tofy

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I drink a little moonshine to celebrate the New Year. Strictly herbal...no chemicals.
No cigarettes no coffee only granola bars for the munchies!
My health is top priority!
Bet you have more bad vices than I???
If you will tell the truth?
PEACE
tofy

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
It's uncomfortable because you are like the creepy guy at the party that every one tries to avoid because you are so weird. Right about inner feelings? lmao Newsflash...just because you say you are right about your weird inner feelings doesn't make a word of what you are babbling true.
I bet you have 20 cats in your government apt and candles and candle wax everywhere and you chant Oprah's name at least a hundred times a day. You wear moccasin booties and you dance around and sing about farting rainbows while you ride on the unicorns head and you worship your little purple pills and kumbaya, my dope, kumbaya!
Go away, stoner. You are one creepy, crazy hippie! Bet you drive an old smokin' orange van, don't you? lmao
Terrible profile!
Here I dare you to watch this video...
http://youtu.be/k7tplgqrmRg

PEACE
tofy

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

SWEET DREAMS
PEACE
tofy
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Terrible profile!
Here I dare you to watch this video...
http://youtu.be/k7tplgqrmRg
PEACE
tofy
If we really truly didn't matter..... They wouldn't go on and on and on about how unimportant we are.... Over and over and over.

:-D it's just funny to me.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
When you inherit such a mess as Obama inherited, things have to be done. You all get all mad that these things had to be done. Yet you and your kind out us in this situation in the first place. You all get very mad when these facts are brought up.... But facts are facts.... So extreme measures have to be taken. Am I OK with all if them? No, but I wasn't ok with hardly ANY of Dumbya's policies. And I was right.... Look what they did to America.
And the made up scandals are a waste of time for you all..... I made it a point to ask any of you to step up and be behind your party and your news sources reguarding these scandals and a direct connection to Obama and NONE of you would step up. Needless to say that alone proves none of you believe any of it and are too weak to stand up for your party.
Weak people in weak political parties makes for bad administrations. Regan, Nixon, both bushes prove that.
Try to beat up the facts as much as you like.... Our country is recovering by leaps and bounds and you republicans and crazy Teabaggers are being left behind.
We like it that you all show how mentally unstable you are, we enjoy how you all create Internet lives to try to make yourselves look more creditable to other republicans who do the same thing.
That explains why you all are recipients of Head Checks from our government.
Worthless freeloaders!
Tabby, you are so full of shit! I generally don't get down in the shit, with you guys anymore, but this is just idiotic drivel. Why don't you go to your union meeting and leave the rest of us alone? Oh, and have a nice day!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Coulter: Time for special prosecutor for Obama scandals, criminal prosecution ‘isn’t Congress’ job’

Coulter, the author of “Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama,” explained that a criminal prosecution is required, and the Congress should be concentrating on legislative matters.

“[W]hether or not Holder is fired or resigns — I mean I do think this is kind of a blindingly obvious case for a special prosecutor,” Coulter said.“In the past, special prosecutors have been used because there is a dispute between the legislative branch and the executive branch, and it’s the Congress asserting their authority. In every one of these scandals — in Benghazi, in the IRS, in the spying on journalists — this is the administration against the American people. And no, you cannot trust the attorney general to investigate himself. This is the precise case for a special prosecutor.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/31/coulter-tim...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Republican who ran against Durbin: Lois Lerner told me never to run for office again

Former Illinois state representative Al Salvi,...said that embattled IRS official Lois Lerner intimidated him in her then-capacity as a Federal Elections Commission (FEC) official and told him she would drop various complaints against him if he never ran for office again.

Lerner is currently on administrative leave from her position at the IRS, where she oversaw groups’ applications for tax-exempt nonprofit status, and where she --admittedly-- targeted conservative nonprofit groups for extra scrutiny.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/30/republican-...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Just can't take me anyplace! Baaaaaaaaa, you do that very well! Bet you practice constantly, eh!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Carney[the wimp] curbs press appearances amid scandals

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney has only given six press conferences in the last twenty days, down sharply from his usual rate.

Carney’s partial retreat from the podium comes as the White House is facing increased pressure from the media, following the May 10 revelation of the IRS targeting scandal, and the May 13th revelation of the Justice Department’s surveillance of the Associated Press.

The president’s need for damage control was also boosted by the news of formerly secret emails that detailed the White House’s effort to downplay the political damage from the September 11, 2012 jihadi attack in Benghazi, and the news that the Justice Department was monitoring Fox News reporter James Rosen on direct orders from Attorney General Eric Holder.

Carney has held six press conferences since the scandals began, on May 29, May 22, May 21, May 15, May 14, and May 10.

He has also held two so-called brief “gaggles” during presidential trips to New Jersey and New York. The gaggles tend to be short and focused on the trips.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/30/carney-curb...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Tabby, you are so full of shit! I generally don't get down in the shit, with you guys anymore, but this is just idiotic drivel. Why don't you go to your union meeting and leave the rest of us alone? Oh, and have a nice day!
You're much better mentally equipped to stick with copy and pasting jokes on political forums...... You can't keep up with the subjects discussed.

Have to bring it up again..... For us to not matter, you uneducated fools sure do post to us ALOT!!

That is all.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Bin Laden’s bodyguard: SEALs didn’t do it! Osama blew himself up

“The American president lied when he claimed that bin Laden was buried in the sea,” Fattah said.“Bin Laden’s body parts were cut into multiple pieces, which is similar to suicide attacks following the bombing, so as not to leave any clue to the U.S. forces to identify him.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/30/bin-ladens-...

AlmostaCowboy
Why am I more inclined to believe this al Qaeda terrorist than the muslim in the WH?:-/

Karmacomesaround @ AlmostaCowboy
Could explain why the seals are getting picked off.

``````````
Agree to BOTH !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 90,461 - 90,480 of145,976
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min curious 128,500
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 4 min Brandon 32
jon h 15 min countrychick 13
Maryann Smith and Thomas (Oct '12) 2 hr ex friend 44
Anyone have any free kittens? 4 hr Well 10
legalize marijuana 6 hr WEED EATER 3
Ronald Stevenson 7 hr stephanie 13
•••
•••