'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222596 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

#102126 May 30, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Republicans Question Whether Obama Could Handle Actual Scandal
Posted by Andy Borowitz
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—President Obama’s handling of controversies about the I.R.S., the Justice Department, and Benghazi has raised “grave doubts” about his ability to cope if he ever became involved in an actual scandal, prominent Republicans said today.
“If this is how he handles this stuff, Lord have mercy on him if he ever has to deal with a real scandal,” said newly elected Rep. Mark Sanford (R-S. Carolina).“Quite frankly, I don’t think he has what it takes.”
“The true test of a leader is this,” Rep. Sanford added.“When he gets in a fix, does he have the presence of mind to lie about his whereabouts? Sadly, I don’t think President Obama passes that test.”
Mr. Sanford’s concerns mirror those of another leading Republican lawmaker, Sen. David Vitter (R-Louisiana).
“If President Obama honestly thinks he’s dealing with scandals right now, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t know what a scandal is,” Sen. Vitter said.“And that’s very worrisome.”
“When you get that three A.M. phone call, and it’s a reporter claiming that a prostitute said you like to dress up in a diaper, are you prepared for that call?” Sen. Vitter said.“In the case of President Obama, I am afraid that the answer is no.”
You neglected this one!

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#102127 May 30, 2013
left coast wrote:
<quoted text>I don't wear suits. And I don't type repetitively to make a point. I read books, for the most part, to learn things. This here is not for learning, it's for laughing at the dumb things folks like you say.
LMAO!!! Just another pompous ass lib that put an alien in the White House, looks like you have been reading the wrong books.
OZombies

United States

#102128 May 30, 2013
left coast wrote:
<quoted text>I don't wear suits. And I don't type repetitively to make a point. I read books, for the most part, to learn things. This here is not for learning, it's for laughing at the dumb things folks like you say.
You maybe read 'Dreams from my father'? I'm sure you can learn alot from this author and a community organizer...lie, cheat, steal, forge, etc!

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#102129 May 30, 2013
The truth to everything lies in your subconscious.
When you dream in color it's an escape. More beauty
than normal, so vivid you don't want to wake you're enjoying a totally manufactured reality.MAKE BELIEVE...PRETENDING LIKE WHEN YOUR WERE A CHILD!

When and if you can ask yourself to dream in black and white, for there is the truth, and nobody ever mentions those dreams. Why because the place in life they chose, is totally opposite of the reality they found in their subconscious.

You must surf the subconscious mind to find peace, it is truly infinite. Find your real self and stop pretending. BWB!!

PEACE
tofy

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#102131 May 30, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You neglected this one!
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
not as funny, didn't follow my 'stupid republican' theme, you understand?

“I'll Build a Wall”

#102132 May 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You maybe read 'Dreams from my father'? I'm sure you can learn alot from this author and a community organizer...lie, cheat, steal, forge, etc!
murder?
OZombies

United States

#102134 May 30, 2013
If you have to think right way, you have to think 'tofy' way!

Since: Dec 11

#102135 May 30, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
not as funny, didn't follow my 'stupid republican' theme, you understand?
Yes, made your Messiah look like the IDIOT he pretends(?) to be!
Like you?

Give it up dude!

Middlesboro, KY

#102136 May 30, 2013
We have forever left our imprint on the world.
From the first drawings on cave walls to thousands of posts we've wrote here...some are meaningful and helpful in that they pose an opposite view for study, and some are totally mindless, but
i think the people of the future will be intrigued by the social experiment unfolding before us!

That's all this is....cave drawings.:)
PEACE
tofy

“I'll Build a Wall”

#102137 May 30, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, made your Messiah look like the IDIOT he pretends(?) to be!
Like you?
Give it up dude!
if Obama is an idiot, I hate to imagine what that makes you
..give us a list of your 'everyday' accomplishments, again
...and again
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#102138 May 30, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
From the first drawings on cave walls to thousands of posts we've wrote here...some are meaningful and helpful in that they pose an opposite view for study, and some are totally mindless, but
i think the people of the future will be intrigued by the social experiment unfolding before us!
PEACE
tofy
LMAO!!! You are right, people in the future will be say, "that Obama took a silk purse and made it into a sows ear.
Man, that must be some good shit you got burning!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#102139 May 30, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
PEACE
tofy
Are you ALWAYS high on something? Have a drinking problem? You are so weird. It makes people uncomfortable when they read your "way out there" rambling crap. Have you been in rehab? You've been MIA for awhile and it was so nice not to have to read your kumbaya crap. Go puff, puff, pass and then pass out. Thanks!

“I'll Build a Wall”

#102140 May 30, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You are right, people in the future will be say, "that Obama took a silk purse and made it into a sows ear.
moron, you're embarrassing...can you baaaaaaaa?

Middlesboro, KY

#102141 May 30, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You are right, people in the future will be say, "that Obama took a silk purse and made it into a sows ear.
It's not for the novice..lol
Expert level....12000 feet and climbing :)

Everyone should see the world from up here at least once!!!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#102143 May 30, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
moron, you're embarrassing...can you baaaaaaaa?
Scooter, it's past your bed time. Shouldn't you be studying your ABC flash cards instead of sneaking and posting on the computer? Your mammy ain't gonna be happy when she gets home with her John, er, your newest uncle daddy. Get to bed, boy!

Middlesboro, KY

#102144 May 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ALWAYS high on something? Have a drinking problem? You are so weird. It makes people uncomfortable when they read your "way out there" rambling crap. Have you been in rehab? You've been MIA for awhile and it was so nice not to have to read your kumbaya crap. Go puff, puff, pass and then pass out. Thanks!
What you do dream in color or black and white?
You can't or won't tell will you? What makes you uncomfortable? Knowing I'm right about inner feelings?hmmmmm?

PEACE
tofy
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#102146 May 30, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>What you do dream in color or black and white?
You can't or won't tell will you? What makes you uncomfortable? Knowing I'm right about inner feelings?hmmmmm?
PEACE
tofy
It's uncomfortable because you are like the creepy guy at the party that every one tries to avoid because you are so weird. Right about inner feelings? lmao Newsflash...just because you say you are right about your weird inner feelings doesn't make a word of what you are babbling true.

I bet you have 20 cats in your government apt and candles and candle wax everywhere and you chant Oprah's name at least a hundred times a day. You wear moccasin booties and you dance around and sing about farting rainbows while you ride on the unicorns head and you worship your little purple pills and kumbaya, my dope, kumbaya!

Go away, stoner. You are one creepy, crazy hippie! Bet you drive an old smokin' orange van, don't you? lmao

Middlesboro, KY

#102147 May 30, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
BTW JD,
Nothing I posted tonight had any political flavor to it.
So why did you mention Obama without being incited to do so?

PEACE
tofy

Middlesboro, KY

#102148 May 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I drink a little moonshine to celebrate the New Year. Strictly herbal...no chemicals.
No cigarettes no coffee only granola bars for the munchies!
My health is top priority!
Bet you have more bad vices than I???
If you will tell the truth?
PEACE
tofy

Middlesboro, KY

#102149 May 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
It's uncomfortable because you are like the creepy guy at the party that every one tries to avoid because you are so weird. Right about inner feelings? lmao Newsflash...just because you say you are right about your weird inner feelings doesn't make a word of what you are babbling true.
I bet you have 20 cats in your government apt and candles and candle wax everywhere and you chant Oprah's name at least a hundred times a day. You wear moccasin booties and you dance around and sing about farting rainbows while you ride on the unicorns head and you worship your little purple pills and kumbaya, my dope, kumbaya!
Go away, stoner. You are one creepy, crazy hippie! Bet you drive an old smokin' orange van, don't you? lmao
Terrible profile!
Here I dare you to watch this video...
http://youtu.be/k7tplgqrmRg

PEACE
tofy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice for Retha Ross (Oct '15) 29 min Friend 28
Allen in jail. Who will Joe orrrrr sleep with w... 33 min Screwu 6
david merida (May '12) 43 min his friend 10
Hunter Brown 1 hr Truth hurts 3
Walmart 1 hr Duh h 10
Jerry Ketchum 1 hr Omg 2
Next board member? 1 hr Hilarious 17
Board Meeting 2 hr please pineville 53
Pam Bargo 2 hr hmmmmm... 6
More from around the web