'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,517)

Showing posts 90,321 - 90,340 of144,688
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yul Arsho

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101983
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Beachlady wrote:
<quoted text>Democunts are back woods hillbillies and watching them now is like watching roaches run with the lights on.Uneducated, you better pick a book up and bone up on what you type.
Hey I'm Democrat ,nothing like the turdballs in the White House they're fixed on stupid .So I'm nothing of the likes it time for people to wake up .

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101984
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like what you read here on an open forum in a semi-free country? then go back to pakistan and complain, or did you come here because they already mutlated your face and forced you to marry your rapist? maybe thats why you have the sheet over your face in your posts,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Au contraire. According to the Western standard of beauty, I'm above average looking. No mutilation. No rape. No sheet.

I'd post my actual photo but I've received enough PM's from Ari, as it is.

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101985
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire. According to the Western standard of beauty, I'm above average looking. No mutilation. No rape. No sheet.
I'd post my actual photo but I've received enough PM's from Ari, as it is.
So tell everyone what is there...
Are you chicken$#it?
http://bit.ly/ilihari

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101986
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
TOOLs are useful.
Here is an example:
If you do NOT follow I know you are "chicken" and you have proven my skill to everyone here.
Tell me...what is there?
http://bit.ly/ilihari
It's a photo of your tool shed.

And by the way, you don't get to make the rules. You constantly boast about your (non) tech skillage, you should easily be able to prove you have some.

-Or are you going to cower, like you do with Uncle Tab when he calls you out as the arrogant-for-nothing goofball you are?

Am I Pakistani? Iranian? Palestinian? All three?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101987
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell everyone what is there...
Are you chicken$#it?
http://bit.ly/ilihari
"chicken"
I haven't been called that since my brother and I were 8 and 10.. You're even goofier than I'd thought. If that's possible. Are you sure you have a wife? Does she know that you're online calling people "chicken"? Does she find that rugged and manly?

If you are so damn talented Ari, I shouldn't need to assist you in your task.
Sajeev

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101988
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

A Retarded son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell everyone what is there...
Are you chicken$#it?
http://bit.ly/ilihari
I click your link. It show me my isp address? What is your point?
You must be another retarded infidel living in confines of fathers basement.

Does mother yell for you to wash up more regular? Did she explain for you that Teen Spirit deodorant she give you is for underarms and not for eating?
Rex

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101989
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

answer truthfully lol wrote:
Are you ready to take the "stoopid" test? Just how "stoopid" are you?
1.Did you believe Obama when he tested your "stoopidity" and blamed his Sequestration on Republicans?
2. Did you believe old Dirty Harry Reid when he claimed that the sequestration was the cause of the stand-down orders on Sept 11th in Benghazi because of the sequestration funding cuts?
3. Did you believe Nutsy Pelosi when she said that Republicans and the sequestration would be the cause of millions of female deaths if Planned Parenthoods Federal cashcow funds were cut because of the sequestration?
4. Did you believe Obama and Crazy Joe Biden and all the other top democrats when they made their doom and gloom media blitz claiming that Airlines would have to shut down and policemen would be laid off and teachers would lose their jobs and Federal employees would suffer because of furloughed days?
5. Did you suck up all the doom and gloom bullshit being spread by this administration and drink it like it was the best kool-aid you've ever tasted?
The WH tours were shut down due to Obama's sequestration. Airport controllers were furloughed for a day so the airports would be in mass confusion. We needed to feel the pain that Obama predicted. It seems as if Obama's favorite things to do, his many golf outings,were never affected by the sequestration. It seems as if Michelle Obama's many assistants were not affected by her husbands sequestration. It seems as if the Obama's vacations were not affected by his sequestration. It seems as if Hollywood party's and shows that were put on for the president and his wife and friends weren't affected by his sequestration.
Now it seems as if the presidents priorities concerning his sequestration are staying on path. The government website has many Federal job openings in the midst of Obama's doom and gloom sequestration. Many job openings are on their website. They need bartenders and waitresses and waiters. They need a person to oversee a recreational facility in Hawaii for a six figure wage and benefits.
Cut the military, stop the WH tours...but for Gods sake hire some bartenders and waitresses! I guess Beyonce and Jay Z won't be so eager to come back and party at the WH if they don't get their drinks and food stat!!
If you answered yes to any of the questions you passed your stoopid test with flying colors! You get a dog biscuit and a gold star.
Here is the correct answer: Stupid is believing the president, any president has any power to do anything. Congress is the only part of the government that can make any change, so you blame one man if you want, but that means you failed the stupid test. I watch the debates in congress, and I hate to tell you, but the Republican leader said in open debate, his party would derail any proposals Obama made at every opportunity. This isn't hearsay, misinterpretation or misunderstanding. It was replayed on several different channels by other political analysts that demanded answers for this statement. Now stop before you blame one man when 278 men and women are the true problem. Replace congress with new representatives, and we may actually see results for once.

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101990
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
"chicken"
I haven't been called that since my brother and I were 8 and 10.. You're even goofier than I'd thought. If that's possible. Are you sure you have a wife? Does she know that you're online calling people "chicken"? Does she find that rugged and manly?
If you are so damn talented Ari, I shouldn't need to assist you in your task.
You do not need to assist further, thank you for your cooperation.
SUKA!(is that Indian?).

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101991
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not need to assist further, thank you for your cooperation.
SUKA!(is that Indian?).
It's not Indian, it's Russian for bitch. Or an English misspelling of SUCKA. Both of which you are.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101992
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Yul Arsho wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I'm Democrat ,nothing like the turdballs in the White House they're fixed on stupid .So I'm nothing of the likes it time for people to wake up .
How would you and all the Repubs like to go bad to the good old days of Bush? You don't remember but the voting MAJORITY of Americans still do.
We remember two bullshit wars for nothing to do with "protecting" America or Freedom.
We remember those wars cost $2.5 Trillion, 4000 lives and 33,000 wounded.
We remember the 6 straight months of 750,000 per MONTH losing their jobs.
We remember the housing market collapse.
We remember the bullshit Bank and Wall St. bailouts.
We remember the stock market that lost 60% of it's value in three days.
Repubs wish, hope and pray each day for all this again just so they can blame Obama.

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101993
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Run like the BEEEAAATCH you are!
No, not my tool shed!

You proved you fear me!

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101995
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Sajeev wrote:
<quoted text>
I click your link. It show me my isp address? What is your point?
You must be another retarded infidel living in confines of fathers basement.
Does mother yell for you to wash up more regular? Did she explain for you that Teen Spirit deodorant she give you is for underarms and not for eating?
"Hello Squirrel" Java developer?

If you are content with that, good for you.

I began writing code before you began eating boogers!

import java.net .InetAddress;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.IDataArea;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.services.ITestLogManager;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.services.IVirtualUserInfo;

public String exec(ITestExecutionServices tes, String[] args){
IVirtualUserInfo vui =(IVirtualUserInfo) tes.findDataArea(IDataArea.VIR TUALUSER).get(IVirtualUserInfo .KEY);
ITestLogManager tlm = tes.getTestLogManager();

if (vui != null){
String localAddr = null;
InetAddress ipAddr = vui.getIPAddress();
if (ipAddr != null)
localAddr = ipAddr.toString();
tlm.reportMessage("IPAlia s address is " +(localAddr != null ? localAddr : "not set"));
return localAddr;
}
else
return ("WTF?");
}

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101996
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

You're the bitch, bitch.

I didn't go anyplace. I'm waiting on you.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101997
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hello Squirrel" Java developer?
If you are content with that, good for you.
I began writing code before you began eating boogers!
import java.net .InetAddress;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.IDataArea;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.services.ITestLogManager;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.services.IVirtualUserInfo;
public String exec(ITestExecutionServices tes, String[] args){
IVirtualUserInfo vui =(IVirtualUserInfo) tes.findDataArea(IDataArea.VIR TUALUSER).get(IVirtualUserInfo .KEY);
ITestLogManager tlm = tes.getTestLogManager();
if (vui != null){
String localAddr = null;
InetAddress ipAddr = vui.getIPAddress();
if (ipAddr != null)
localAddr = ipAddr.toString();
tlm.reportMessage("IPAlia s address is " +(localAddr != null ? localAddr : "not set"));
return localAddr;
}
else
return ("WTF?");
}
I don't have all week, genius.
Rocky Top

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101998
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Angelo Lista has a concealed weapons permit, and is used to carrying his .380 Cobra everywhere, including the bank and shopping centers.

Walt Disney World, he thought, was no different.

But on Sunday, as Lista and his family visited Disney’s Animal Kingdom, the Royal Palm Beach resident found out the hard way that no guns are allowed at the “Happiest Place on Earth.”

While on the Dinosaur ride around lunchtime, Lista said his gun fell out of his back pocket. The ride, he said, was “extremely bumpy,” which caused the firearm to slip out of his pocket.

“I knew when I walked out of there, I knew within 50-60 yards, that the gun fell out of my pocket,” Lista said.

He went back to the ride’s exit area to try to find the gun, but by then, a grandmother who had boarded Dinosaur with her grandson shortly after had found the gun and turned it in to a park attendant.

Sorry, but this idiot should lose his permit. His cavalier attitude and claim of ignorance only reinforces my point. A kid could have picked it up and discharged it before anyone knew what was happening. This is why I am anti-carry. Too many idiots with too many guns!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101999
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Has anyone seen Ari?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102000
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

ILoveitHere wrote:
Has anyone seen Ari?
No, but that Anti-American Woman should be waking-up from her drug induced sleep any moment. You know she does the night shift. Which is better than the time she posted for 36 hours non-stop.
Sajeev

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102002
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

ILoveitHere wrote:
Has anyone seen Ari?
I saw one you call Ari is to be having DOS attack on isp very soonly because she is very stupid and eat far too much deodorant.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102003
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No, but that Anti-American Woman should be waking-up from her drug induced sleep any moment. You know she does the night shift. Which is better than the time she posted for 36 hours non-stop.
Remember that??
Had NOTHING to do with drugs.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102004
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Rocky Top wrote:
Angelo Lista has a concealed weapons permit, and is used to carrying his .380 Cobra everywhere, including the bank and shopping centers.
Walt Disney World, he thought, was no different.
But on Sunday, as Lista and his family visited Disney’s Animal Kingdom, the Royal Palm Beach resident found out the hard way that no guns are allowed at the “Happiest Place on Earth.”
While on the Dinosaur ride around lunchtime, Lista said his gun fell out of his back pocket. The ride, he said, was “extremely bumpy,” which caused the firearm to slip out of his pocket.
“I knew when I walked out of there, I knew within 50-60 yards, that the gun fell out of my pocket,” Lista said.
He went back to the ride’s exit area to try to find the gun, but by then, a grandmother who had boarded Dinosaur with her grandson shortly after had found the gun and turned it in to a park attendant.
Sorry, but this idiot should lose his permit. His cavalier attitude and claim of ignorance only reinforces my point. A kid could have picked it up and discharged it before anyone knew what was happening. This is why I am anti-carry. Too many idiots with too many guns!!
THAT is the "perfect" example of WHY children at a young age should be taught that a firearm IS DANFEROUS! You would be a GREAT parent/teacher to get the point across early in childhood!

It's the IGNORANCE of parents that causes MOST firearm "accidents" ... by leaving such a DANGEROUS "if MISHANDLED" weapon around! The weapon ITSELF is NOT dangerous! It IS who is HOLDING IT!

The most "innocent" of children ARE DANGEROUS with "gun in hand" ... IF they do NOT understand the consequences of what one does!

Just like teaching them NOT TO stick something in an electrical outlet! The World IS a dangerous place EVEN without libTARDS running it!

More so WHEN they ARE!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 90,321 - 90,340 of144,688
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
in loving memory (Dec '08) 19 min mee 184
SOAR public listening sessions planned 37 min Frances 1
Ssi cuts foodstamps badly ! (Jan '13) 1 hr karen 80
Running Bear PayLake (May '09) 1 hr Jaron gray by god 37
Big chicken 1 hr Hahaha 8
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 2 hr FarePrey 372
shelia brown (May '12) 2 hr Funny 10
KC Basketball Coach 16 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••