'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#101992 May 29, 2013
Yul Arsho wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I'm Democrat ,nothing like the turdballs in the White House they're fixed on stupid .So I'm nothing of the likes it time for people to wake up .
How would you and all the Repubs like to go bad to the good old days of Bush? You don't remember but the voting MAJORITY of Americans still do.
We remember two bullshit wars for nothing to do with "protecting" America or Freedom.
We remember those wars cost $2.5 Trillion, 4000 lives and 33,000 wounded.
We remember the 6 straight months of 750,000 per MONTH losing their jobs.
We remember the housing market collapse.
We remember the bullshit Bank and Wall St. bailouts.
We remember the stock market that lost 60% of it's value in three days.
Repubs wish, hope and pray each day for all this again just so they can blame Obama.

Since: Dec 11

#101993 May 29, 2013
Run like the BEEEAAATCH you are!
No, not my tool shed!

You proved you fear me!

Since: Dec 11

#101995 May 29, 2013
Sajeev wrote:
<quoted text>
I click your link. It show me my isp address? What is your point?
You must be another retarded infidel living in confines of fathers basement.
Does mother yell for you to wash up more regular? Did she explain for you that Teen Spirit deodorant she give you is for underarms and not for eating?
"Hello Squirrel" Java developer?

If you are content with that, good for you.

I began writing code before you began eating boogers!

import java.net .InetAddress;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.IDataArea;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.services.ITestLogManager;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.services.IVirtualUserInfo;

public String exec(ITestExecutionServices tes, String[] args){
IVirtualUserInfo vui =(IVirtualUserInfo) tes.findDataArea(IDataArea.VIR TUALUSER).get(IVirtualUserInfo .KEY);
ITestLogManager tlm = tes.getTestLogManager();

if (vui != null){
String localAddr = null;
InetAddress ipAddr = vui.getIPAddress();
if (ipAddr != null)
localAddr = ipAddr.toString();
tlm.reportMessage("IPAlia s address is " +(localAddr != null ? localAddr : "not set"));
return localAddr;
}
else
return ("WTF?");
}

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#101996 May 29, 2013
You're the bitch, bitch.

I didn't go anyplace. I'm waiting on you.

Location hidden

#101997 May 29, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hello Squirrel" Java developer?
If you are content with that, good for you.
I began writing code before you began eating boogers!
import java.net .InetAddress;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.IDataArea;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.services.ITestLogManager;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.services.IVirtualUserInfo;
public String exec(ITestExecutionServices tes, String[] args){
IVirtualUserInfo vui =(IVirtualUserInfo) tes.findDataArea(IDataArea.VIR TUALUSER).get(IVirtualUserInfo .KEY);
ITestLogManager tlm = tes.getTestLogManager();
if (vui != null){
String localAddr = null;
InetAddress ipAddr = vui.getIPAddress();
if (ipAddr != null)
localAddr = ipAddr.toString();
tlm.reportMessage("IPAlia s address is " +(localAddr != null ? localAddr : "not set"));
return localAddr;
}
else
return ("WTF?");
}
I don't have all week, genius.
Rocky Top

Union City, TN

#101998 May 29, 2013
Angelo Lista has a concealed weapons permit, and is used to carrying his .380 Cobra everywhere, including the bank and shopping centers.

Walt Disney World, he thought, was no different.

But on Sunday, as Lista and his family visited Disney’s Animal Kingdom, the Royal Palm Beach resident found out the hard way that no guns are allowed at the “Happiest Place on Earth.”

While on the Dinosaur ride around lunchtime, Lista said his gun fell out of his back pocket. The ride, he said, was “extremely bumpy,” which caused the firearm to slip out of his pocket.

“I knew when I walked out of there, I knew within 50-60 yards, that the gun fell out of my pocket,” Lista said.

He went back to the ride’s exit area to try to find the gun, but by then, a grandmother who had boarded Dinosaur with her grandson shortly after had found the gun and turned it in to a park attendant.

Sorry, but this idiot should lose his permit. His cavalier attitude and claim of ignorance only reinforces my point. A kid could have picked it up and discharged it before anyone knew what was happening. This is why I am anti-carry. Too many idiots with too many guns!!

Location hidden

#101999 May 29, 2013
Has anyone seen Ari?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#102000 May 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Has anyone seen Ari?
No, but that Anti-American Woman should be waking-up from her drug induced sleep any moment. You know she does the night shift. Which is better than the time she posted for 36 hours non-stop.
Sajeev

Dubai, UAE

#102002 May 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Has anyone seen Ari?
I saw one you call Ari is to be having DOS attack on isp very soonly because she is very stupid and eat far too much deodorant.

Location hidden

#102003 May 29, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No, but that Anti-American Woman should be waking-up from her drug induced sleep any moment. You know she does the night shift. Which is better than the time she posted for 36 hours non-stop.
Remember that??
Had NOTHING to do with drugs.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102004 May 29, 2013
Rocky Top wrote:
Angelo Lista has a concealed weapons permit, and is used to carrying his .380 Cobra everywhere, including the bank and shopping centers.
Walt Disney World, he thought, was no different.
But on Sunday, as Lista and his family visited Disney’s Animal Kingdom, the Royal Palm Beach resident found out the hard way that no guns are allowed at the “Happiest Place on Earth.”
While on the Dinosaur ride around lunchtime, Lista said his gun fell out of his back pocket. The ride, he said, was “extremely bumpy,” which caused the firearm to slip out of his pocket.
“I knew when I walked out of there, I knew within 50-60 yards, that the gun fell out of my pocket,” Lista said.
He went back to the ride’s exit area to try to find the gun, but by then, a grandmother who had boarded Dinosaur with her grandson shortly after had found the gun and turned it in to a park attendant.
Sorry, but this idiot should lose his permit. His cavalier attitude and claim of ignorance only reinforces my point. A kid could have picked it up and discharged it before anyone knew what was happening. This is why I am anti-carry. Too many idiots with too many guns!!
THAT is the "perfect" example of WHY children at a young age should be taught that a firearm IS DANFEROUS! You would be a GREAT parent/teacher to get the point across early in childhood!

It's the IGNORANCE of parents that causes MOST firearm "accidents" ... by leaving such a DANGEROUS "if MISHANDLED" weapon around! The weapon ITSELF is NOT dangerous! It IS who is HOLDING IT!

The most "innocent" of children ARE DANGEROUS with "gun in hand" ... IF they do NOT understand the consequences of what one does!

Just like teaching them NOT TO stick something in an electrical outlet! The World IS a dangerous place EVEN without libTARDS running it!

More so WHEN they ARE!:)

Location hidden

#102005 May 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is the "perfect" example of WHY children at a young age should be taught that a firearm IS DANFEROUS! You would be a GREAT parent/teacher to get the point across early in childhood!
It's the IGNORANCE of parents that causes MOST firearm "accidents" ... by leaving such a DANGEROUS "if MISHANDLED" weapon around! The weapon ITSELF is NOT dangerous! It IS who is HOLDING IT!
The most "innocent" of children ARE DANGEROUS with "gun in hand" ... IF they do NOT understand the consequences of what one does!
Just like teaching them NOT TO stick something in an electrical outlet! The World IS a dangerous place EVEN without libTARDS running it!
Hi. Have you seen Ari?
nope

Princeton, KY

#102006 May 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:

The country is doing much better economically than it did under W. Your distaste for liberals is due to your inability to see things as being black or white. Too bad.

Location hidden

#102007 May 29, 2013
Sajeev wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw one you call Ari is to be having DOS attack on isp very soonly because she is very stupid and eat far too much deodorant.
They all eat deodorant Sajeev. Like a snack.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#102008 May 29, 2013
In all of cable, FNC was the number three most-watched advertiser supported network in both primetime and total day.

The other cable news channels were significantly lower rated. In primetime Total Viewers, CNN ranked 25th, HLN was 27th and MSNBC was 33rd. In Total Day, HLN came in 16th -- its first time as the number two cable news channel -- CNN came in 21st (tie) and MSNBC came in 32nd.

Total day cable news rankings: FNC #3; CNN #21 tie, MSNBC #32, HLN #16.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/05/29/f...
----------

I have reached a conclusion. The reason Obama's ratings remain so high is that many of the liberals who voted for him do not pay attention to the news.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102009 May 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. Have you seen Ari?
He's a big boy, MAN actually.
He's more than ABLE to take care of himself ...

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102010 May 29, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
The country is doing much better economically than it did under W. Your distaste for liberals is due to your inability to see things as being black or white. Too bad.
My intelligence comes from being able to SEE things as THEY are ....
NOT what ones WISHES they were!

There ain't NO SUCH thing as 'utopia'....
In the REAL WORLD!

Also REFER TO: Post 102001 for mo info

:)

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#102011 May 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have all week, genius.
he wants you to see your own IP address so he can pretend that HE can see it, a 3rd grader can do it
Uncle Tab

United States

#102012 May 29, 2013
More breaking news.... Obama gets yet another high value terrorist kill.

Just one day after home sales jumping 12%, and days after trade deficit drops half a billion.

wtg Obama!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102013 May 29, 2013
HOW OBAMA, HILLARY WRECKED LIBYA
Islamic law, terrorist training camps, al-Qaida headquarters
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/how-obama-hillary-...

LAWSUIT: IRS, OSHA, ATF, FBI PROBED TEA PARTY GROUP
'I want to know who pointed those agencies at us'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/lawsuit-irs-osha-a...

MAJOR ROLE-REVERSAL! IRS NOW IN CROSSHAIRS
Tea-party groups file lawsuit, claim officials violated Constitution
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/major-role-reversa...

STATES REACT TO FED AGENDA WITH NULLIFICATION
'An effort to try to push back against an overreaching government'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/states-react-to-fe...

SEND US YOUR VIOLENT BIGOTS, YEARNING TO BUTCHER US
Ann Coulter:'Supporters of the West's current immigration policies can't keep ducking reality'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/send-us-your-viole...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min O yes you did 7,291
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 56 min really? 45
knox board of ed raising taxes 58 min right?! 120
Stealing from child's grave 1 hr gimme a big nickle 17
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661
T and L pawn 2 hr True Anon 2
Joe and Teresa 2 hr I wonder 13

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE