'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
yes

United States

#101978 May 29, 2013
Bad teacher.
No honesty.
Don't want no part of it.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#101979 May 29, 2013
lmao
lmao
lmao

One of the questions politix is asking is if you believe Michelle Bachman got ahead politically because of her looks. If you believe that then please explain how Hitlary ever got her hat in the ring and got ahead politically if it depends on looks or beauty. Slick Willy saved his itty-bitty for Hitlary and used a big old cigar for his young interns because evidently he couldn't deny himself their beauty.
democrats and the lame-stream media sure are scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to focus on anything and everything other than the democrats Benghazi scandal and their IRS scandal and their scandal involving Holder illegally obtaining a warrant for a FOX News reporters phone records and the phone records of that reporters parents and the phone records at Fox News. Day-um, somebody sure is afraid of what Fox News knows! Shhhhhhh!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#101980 May 29, 2013
yes wrote:
Bad teacher.
No honesty.
Don't want no part of it.
Earth to yes...what the hell? Who is a bad teacher? Who is not honest? What do you want no part of? Are you new to posting/topix? lmao
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#101981 May 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They do NOT use their God given brain to understand the difference!
Shows their LACK of 'intelligence' and WHY they do NOT belong in THIS "serious" conversation :)
The ONLY thing they 'contribute' is CRUD & corruption ...
Just like the 0 admin!
Yes, A/L...!
LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS!
Yul Arsho

Pikeville, KY

#101983 May 29, 2013
Beachlady wrote:
<quoted text>Democunts are back woods hillbillies and watching them now is like watching roaches run with the lights on.Uneducated, you better pick a book up and bone up on what you type.
Hey I'm Democrat ,nothing like the turdballs in the White House they're fixed on stupid .So I'm nothing of the likes it time for people to wake up .

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#101984 May 29, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like what you read here on an open forum in a semi-free country? then go back to pakistan and complain, or did you come here because they already mutlated your face and forced you to marry your rapist? maybe thats why you have the sheet over your face in your posts,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Au contraire. According to the Western standard of beauty, I'm above average looking. No mutilation. No rape. No sheet.

I'd post my actual photo but I've received enough PM's from Ari, as it is.

Since: Dec 11

#101985 May 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire. According to the Western standard of beauty, I'm above average looking. No mutilation. No rape. No sheet.
I'd post my actual photo but I've received enough PM's from Ari, as it is.
So tell everyone what is there...
Are you chicken$#it?
http://bit.ly/ilihari

Location hidden

#101986 May 29, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
TOOLs are useful.
Here is an example:
If you do NOT follow I know you are "chicken" and you have proven my skill to everyone here.
Tell me...what is there?
It's a photo of your tool shed.

And by the way, you don't get to make the rules. You constantly boast about your (non) tech skillage, you should easily be able to prove you have some.

-Or are you going to cower, like you do with Uncle Tab when he calls you out as the arrogant-for-nothing goofball you are?

Am I Pakistani? Iranian? Palestinian? All three?

Location hidden

#101987 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you chicken$#it?
"chicken"
I haven't been called that since my brother and I were 8 and 10.. You're even goofier than I'd thought. If that's possible. Are you sure you have a wife? Does she know that you're online calling people "chicken"? Does she find that rugged and manly?

If you are so damn talented Ari, I shouldn't need to assist you in your task.
Sajeev

Dubai, UAE

#101988 May 29, 2013
A Retarded son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you chicken$#it?
I click your link. It show me my isp address? What is your point?
You must be another retarded infidel living in confines of fathers basement.

Does mother yell for you to wash up more regular? Did she explain for you that Teen Spirit deodorant she give you is for underarms and not for eating?
Rex

Glasgow, KY

#101989 May 29, 2013
answer truthfully lol wrote:
Are you ready to take the "stoopid" test? Just how "stoopid" are you?
1.Did you believe Obama when he tested your "stoopidity" and blamed his Sequestration on Republicans?
2. Did you believe old Dirty Harry Reid when he claimed that the sequestration was the cause of the stand-down orders on Sept 11th in Benghazi because of the sequestration funding cuts?
3. Did you believe Nutsy Pelosi when she said that Republicans and the sequestration would be the cause of millions of female deaths if Planned Parenthoods Federal cashcow funds were cut because of the sequestration?
4. Did you believe Obama and Crazy Joe Biden and all the other top democrats when they made their doom and gloom media blitz claiming that Airlines would have to shut down and policemen would be laid off and teachers would lose their jobs and Federal employees would suffer because of furloughed days?
5. Did you suck up all the doom and gloom bullshit being spread by this administration and drink it like it was the best kool-aid you've ever tasted?
The WH tours were shut down due to Obama's sequestration. Airport controllers were furloughed for a day so the airports would be in mass confusion. We needed to feel the pain that Obama predicted. It seems as if Obama's favorite things to do, his many golf outings,were never affected by the sequestration. It seems as if Michelle Obama's many assistants were not affected by her husbands sequestration. It seems as if the Obama's vacations were not affected by his sequestration. It seems as if Hollywood party's and shows that were put on for the president and his wife and friends weren't affected by his sequestration.
Now it seems as if the presidents priorities concerning his sequestration are staying on path. The government website has many Federal job openings in the midst of Obama's doom and gloom sequestration. Many job openings are on their website. They need bartenders and waitresses and waiters. They need a person to oversee a recreational facility in Hawaii for a six figure wage and benefits.
Cut the military, stop the WH tours...but for Gods sake hire some bartenders and waitresses! I guess Beyonce and Jay Z won't be so eager to come back and party at the WH if they don't get their drinks and food stat!!
If you answered yes to any of the questions you passed your stoopid test with flying colors! You get a dog biscuit and a gold star.
Here is the correct answer: Stupid is believing the president, any president has any power to do anything. Congress is the only part of the government that can make any change, so you blame one man if you want, but that means you failed the stupid test. I watch the debates in congress, and I hate to tell you, but the Republican leader said in open debate, his party would derail any proposals Obama made at every opportunity. This isn't hearsay, misinterpretation or misunderstanding. It was replayed on several different channels by other political analysts that demanded answers for this statement. Now stop before you blame one man when 278 men and women are the true problem. Replace congress with new representatives, and we may actually see results for once.

#101990 May 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
"chicken"
I haven't been called that since my brother and I were 8 and 10.. You're even goofier than I'd thought. If that's possible. Are you sure you have a wife? Does she know that you're online calling people "chicken"? Does she find that rugged and manly?
If you are so damn talented Ari, I shouldn't need to assist you in your task.
You do not need to assist further, thank you for your cooperation.
SUKA!(is that Indian?).

Location hidden

#101991 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You do not need to assist further, thank you for your cooperation.
SUKA!(is that Indian?).
It's not Indian, it's Russian for bitch. Or an English misspelling of SUCKA. Both of which you are.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#101992 May 29, 2013
Yul Arsho wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I'm Democrat ,nothing like the turdballs in the White House they're fixed on stupid .So I'm nothing of the likes it time for people to wake up .
How would you and all the Repubs like to go bad to the good old days of Bush? You don't remember but the voting MAJORITY of Americans still do.
We remember two bullshit wars for nothing to do with "protecting" America or Freedom.
We remember those wars cost $2.5 Trillion, 4000 lives and 33,000 wounded.
We remember the 6 straight months of 750,000 per MONTH losing their jobs.
We remember the housing market collapse.
We remember the bullshit Bank and Wall St. bailouts.
We remember the stock market that lost 60% of it's value in three days.
Repubs wish, hope and pray each day for all this again just so they can blame Obama.

#101993 May 29, 2013
Run like the BEEEAAATCH you are!
No, not my tool shed!

You proved you fear me!

#101995 May 29, 2013
Sajeev wrote:
<quoted text>
I click your link. It show me my isp address? What is your point?
You must be another retarded infidel living in confines of fathers basement.
Does mother yell for you to wash up more regular? Did she explain for you that Teen Spirit deodorant she give you is for underarms and not for eating?
"Hello Squirrel" Java developer?

If you are content with that, good for you.

I began writing code before you began eating boogers!

import java.net .InetAddress;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.IDataArea;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.services.ITestLogManager;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.services.IVirtualUserInfo;

public String exec(ITestExecutionServices tes, String[] args){
IVirtualUserInfo vui =(IVirtualUserInfo) tes.findDataArea(IDataArea.VIR TUALUSER).get(IVirtualUserInfo .KEY);
ITestLogManager tlm = tes.getTestLogManager();

if (vui != null){
String localAddr = null;
InetAddress ipAddr = vui.getIPAddress();
if (ipAddr != null)
localAddr = ipAddr.toString();
tlm.reportMessage("IPAlia s address is " +(localAddr != null ? localAddr : "not set"));
return localAddr;
}
else
return ("WTF?");
}

Location hidden

#101996 May 29, 2013
You're the bitch, bitch.

I didn't go anyplace. I'm waiting on you.

Location hidden

#101997 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
"Hello Squirrel" Java developer?
If you are content with that, good for you.
I began writing code before you began eating boogers!
import java.net .InetAddress;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.IDataArea;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.services.ITestLogManager;
import com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kerne l.services.IVirtualUserInfo;
public String exec(ITestExecutionServices tes, String[] args){
IVirtualUserInfo vui =(IVirtualUserInfo) tes.findDataArea(IDataArea.VIR TUALUSER).get(IVirtualUserInfo .KEY);
ITestLogManager tlm = tes.getTestLogManager();
if (vui != null){
String localAddr = null;
InetAddress ipAddr = vui.getIPAddress();
if (ipAddr != null)
localAddr = ipAddr.toString();
tlm.reportMessage("IPAlia s address is " +(localAddr != null ? localAddr : "not set"));
return localAddr;
}
else
return ("WTF?");
}
I don't have all week, genius.
Rocky Top

Union City, TN

#101998 May 29, 2013
Angelo Lista has a concealed weapons permit, and is used to carrying his .380 Cobra everywhere, including the bank and shopping centers.

Walt Disney World, he thought, was no different.

But on Sunday, as Lista and his family visited Disney’s Animal Kingdom, the Royal Palm Beach resident found out the hard way that no guns are allowed at the “Happiest Place on Earth.”

While on the Dinosaur ride around lunchtime, Lista said his gun fell out of his back pocket. The ride, he said, was “extremely bumpy,” which caused the firearm to slip out of his pocket.

“I knew when I walked out of there, I knew within 50-60 yards, that the gun fell out of my pocket,” Lista said.

He went back to the ride’s exit area to try to find the gun, but by then, a grandmother who had boarded Dinosaur with her grandson shortly after had found the gun and turned it in to a park attendant.

Sorry, but this idiot should lose his permit. His cavalier attitude and claim of ignorance only reinforces my point. A kid could have picked it up and discharged it before anyone knew what was happening. This is why I am anti-carry. Too many idiots with too many guns!!

Location hidden

#101999 May 29, 2013
Has anyone seen Ari?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Wrong again Sparky 131,606
how can a murderer walk the streets!!!! 1 hr john 16
Phillip Vaughn (Oct '10) 5 hr Loving 9
Separate 5 hr Loving 3
OMG!!! Ben Mason in jail (May '13) 8 hr curious 6
moma screwer 10 hr gator 9
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 11 hr Curious 7
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:22PM
Bengals turning into kings of the road - NBC Sports