'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Rocky Top

Union City, TN

#101998 May 29, 2013
Angelo Lista has a concealed weapons permit, and is used to carrying his .380 Cobra everywhere, including the bank and shopping centers.

Walt Disney World, he thought, was no different.

But on Sunday, as Lista and his family visited Disney’s Animal Kingdom, the Royal Palm Beach resident found out the hard way that no guns are allowed at the “Happiest Place on Earth.”

While on the Dinosaur ride around lunchtime, Lista said his gun fell out of his back pocket. The ride, he said, was “extremely bumpy,” which caused the firearm to slip out of his pocket.

“I knew when I walked out of there, I knew within 50-60 yards, that the gun fell out of my pocket,” Lista said.

He went back to the ride’s exit area to try to find the gun, but by then, a grandmother who had boarded Dinosaur with her grandson shortly after had found the gun and turned it in to a park attendant.

Sorry, but this idiot should lose his permit. His cavalier attitude and claim of ignorance only reinforces my point. A kid could have picked it up and discharged it before anyone knew what was happening. This is why I am anti-carry. Too many idiots with too many guns!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#101999 May 29, 2013
Has anyone seen Ari?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#102000 May 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Has anyone seen Ari?
No, but that Anti-American Woman should be waking-up from her drug induced sleep any moment. You know she does the night shift. Which is better than the time she posted for 36 hours non-stop.
Sajeev

Dubai, UAE

#102002 May 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Has anyone seen Ari?
I saw one you call Ari is to be having DOS attack on isp very soonly because she is very stupid and eat far too much deodorant.

Location hidden

#102003 May 29, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No, but that Anti-American Woman should be waking-up from her drug induced sleep any moment. You know she does the night shift. Which is better than the time she posted for 36 hours non-stop.
Remember that??
Had NOTHING to do with drugs.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102004 May 29, 2013
Rocky Top wrote:
Angelo Lista has a concealed weapons permit, and is used to carrying his .380 Cobra everywhere, including the bank and shopping centers.
Walt Disney World, he thought, was no different.
But on Sunday, as Lista and his family visited Disney’s Animal Kingdom, the Royal Palm Beach resident found out the hard way that no guns are allowed at the “Happiest Place on Earth.”
While on the Dinosaur ride around lunchtime, Lista said his gun fell out of his back pocket. The ride, he said, was “extremely bumpy,” which caused the firearm to slip out of his pocket.
“I knew when I walked out of there, I knew within 50-60 yards, that the gun fell out of my pocket,” Lista said.
He went back to the ride’s exit area to try to find the gun, but by then, a grandmother who had boarded Dinosaur with her grandson shortly after had found the gun and turned it in to a park attendant.
Sorry, but this idiot should lose his permit. His cavalier attitude and claim of ignorance only reinforces my point. A kid could have picked it up and discharged it before anyone knew what was happening. This is why I am anti-carry. Too many idiots with too many guns!!
THAT is the "perfect" example of WHY children at a young age should be taught that a firearm IS DANFEROUS! You would be a GREAT parent/teacher to get the point across early in childhood!

It's the IGNORANCE of parents that causes MOST firearm "accidents" ... by leaving such a DANGEROUS "if MISHANDLED" weapon around! The weapon ITSELF is NOT dangerous! It IS who is HOLDING IT!

The most "innocent" of children ARE DANGEROUS with "gun in hand" ... IF they do NOT understand the consequences of what one does!

Just like teaching them NOT TO stick something in an electrical outlet! The World IS a dangerous place EVEN without libTARDS running it!

More so WHEN they ARE!:)

Location hidden

#102005 May 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is the "perfect" example of WHY children at a young age should be taught that a firearm IS DANFEROUS! You would be a GREAT parent/teacher to get the point across early in childhood!
It's the IGNORANCE of parents that causes MOST firearm "accidents" ... by leaving such a DANGEROUS "if MISHANDLED" weapon around! The weapon ITSELF is NOT dangerous! It IS who is HOLDING IT!
The most "innocent" of children ARE DANGEROUS with "gun in hand" ... IF they do NOT understand the consequences of what one does!
Just like teaching them NOT TO stick something in an electrical outlet! The World IS a dangerous place EVEN without libTARDS running it!
Hi. Have you seen Ari?
nope

Princeton, KY

#102006 May 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:

The country is doing much better economically than it did under W. Your distaste for liberals is due to your inability to see things as being black or white. Too bad.

Location hidden

#102007 May 29, 2013
Sajeev wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw one you call Ari is to be having DOS attack on isp very soonly because she is very stupid and eat far too much deodorant.
They all eat deodorant Sajeev. Like a snack.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#102008 May 29, 2013
In all of cable, FNC was the number three most-watched advertiser supported network in both primetime and total day.

The other cable news channels were significantly lower rated. In primetime Total Viewers, CNN ranked 25th, HLN was 27th and MSNBC was 33rd. In Total Day, HLN came in 16th -- its first time as the number two cable news channel -- CNN came in 21st (tie) and MSNBC came in 32nd.

Total day cable news rankings: FNC #3; CNN #21 tie, MSNBC #32, HLN #16.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/05/29/f...
----------

I have reached a conclusion. The reason Obama's ratings remain so high is that many of the liberals who voted for him do not pay attention to the news.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102009 May 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. Have you seen Ari?
He's a big boy, MAN actually.
He's more than ABLE to take care of himself ...

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102010 May 29, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
The country is doing much better economically than it did under W. Your distaste for liberals is due to your inability to see things as being black or white. Too bad.
My intelligence comes from being able to SEE things as THEY are ....
NOT what ones WISHES they were!

There ain't NO SUCH thing as 'utopia'....
In the REAL WORLD!

Also REFER TO: Post 102001 for mo info

:)

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#102011 May 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have all week, genius.
he wants you to see your own IP address so he can pretend that HE can see it, a 3rd grader can do it
Uncle Tab

United States

#102012 May 29, 2013
More breaking news.... Obama gets yet another high value terrorist kill.

Just one day after home sales jumping 12%, and days after trade deficit drops half a billion.

wtg Obama!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102013 May 29, 2013
HOW OBAMA, HILLARY WRECKED LIBYA
Islamic law, terrorist training camps, al-Qaida headquarters
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/how-obama-hillary-...

LAWSUIT: IRS, OSHA, ATF, FBI PROBED TEA PARTY GROUP
'I want to know who pointed those agencies at us'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/lawsuit-irs-osha-a...

MAJOR ROLE-REVERSAL! IRS NOW IN CROSSHAIRS
Tea-party groups file lawsuit, claim officials violated Constitution
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/major-role-reversa...

STATES REACT TO FED AGENDA WITH NULLIFICATION
'An effort to try to push back against an overreaching government'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/states-react-to-fe...

SEND US YOUR VIOLENT BIGOTS, YEARNING TO BUTCHER US
Ann Coulter:'Supporters of the West's current immigration policies can't keep ducking reality'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/send-us-your-viole...

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#102014 May 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
pray that guns quit killing people...solved
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102015 May 29, 2013
EXCELLENT NEWS: Only 20% of Ohio's registered voters are bogus!
For years, The New York Times-Democrat has been telling us that voter fraud is "a myth". Of course, they're called The New York Times-Democrat for a reason. Because vote fraud is real and it's spectacular.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/

INACTIVE REGISTRATIONS
Voter rolls in Ohio are bloated, experts say

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...
Uncle Tab

United States

#102016 May 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Has anyone seen Ari?
Trying to get men to click on links so he can stalk them on another board I'm guessing.

He's mentioned horses recently in his make believe Internet life. He's Broke Back Mountain of Topix. LMAO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102017 May 29, 2013
SECRETARY OF STATE PROJECT (SOSP)

The Secretary of State Project (SoSP) was established in July 2006 as an independent “527” organization devoted to helping Democrats get elected to the office of secretary-of-state in selected swing, or battleground, states; these were states where the margin of victory in the 2004 presidential election (between George W. Bush and John Kerry) had been 120,000 votes or less.1 One of the principal duties of the secretary of state is to serve as the chief election officer who certifies candidates as well as election results in his or her state.2 The holder of this office, then, can potentially play a key role in determining the winner of a close election.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...

As I "warned" about before, YET no one listened ...

It CAME TO PASS ...
huh?

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#102018 May 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. Have you seen Ari?
he will be back in a minute with a link to his site where he can show you your IP address....or just google 'my ip'
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min HistoricallySpeaking 134,388
Who is the Poorest person in Knox Co? (Jan '13) 4 hr Solomon 39
girl at advance yesterday buying windshield wipers 5 hr romeoRON 15
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 639
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 3,749
Unbrick the court house windows 8 hr Ken Tucker 1
Daniel Boone 8 hr Michael Stoner 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 14 hr Artie2 74

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at March 06 at 5:50AM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search