'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,510)

Showing posts 90,181 - 90,200 of144,689
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
..and just a little psychotic?
No, he was a man of character and honor.
He defended his honor; for some...it's more than a word.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Had Enough wrote:
The lack of common human decency by you people is beyond my ken. You have the nerve to bleat about "God and country" in your posts, when in truth you blaspheme both.
AL, you simper about your Christianity and your patriotism. Let me ask you this; would you stand up in church and read your posts to the congregation? If I had the means, I'd find out who you are and what church you attend, and let the parishioners see the REAL you. Your constant use of "tard" as a suffix is heinous, an insult to all who are afflicted with Downs Syndrome and other mentally challenged people. You are a bitter, evil old wingnut who is neither a true American OR a lady.
The rest of you aren't much better, whether conservative or liberal. I've seen some good points in posts on both sides, but they're buried so deep in vulgar, childish name-calling that it's no longer worth my time to search for them.
You should all be ashamed of yourselves for turning what started out as an informative thread into a cesspool. But you won't, of course. You'll remain the pigs you are, wallowing in your own filth.
I agree, they should be ashamed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Head enough of what?
Why did you single out A/L? She brings the most information here. What about some liars and pigs like country girl, wtf, injudgment, calvin coolish uncle tab, and so many others. Don't you think people get enough been constantly attacked here by liberal Obama zombies?
So what do you think about ...
NewAmerica11.com
The End of Barack Obama?
What do you think about your country in which direction is going right now?
I agree with mama OZ, so she don't cut my throat

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you preach to Calvin_Foolish? he thinks he and Walmart are God! He constantly promotes atheism.
How about the rest of the Liberal Democrats here?
How many of them have you addressed?
Flaming Homo's and atheists!
I don't promote atheism, I just don't believe in the supernatural. I believe in science and reason and the laws of physics. I could give a shit less about what anyone believes.
You forgot Clapton!!!
and Dexter!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Creepy Holder... Silence James Rosen/FOX, AP, IRS ambushed Conservative groups, shut the opposition and you ask what freedom did we lose under Obama? Ok, why then Democrats and Republicans are after Eric Holder asking him to resign? Why is 'the most transparent administration in US history' in so much trouble?
Obama's 'transparency' is murky as hell!
What trouble?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, he was a man of character and honor.
He defended his honor; for some...it's more than a word.
Ok Ari, I stand corrected, I apologize for commenting about your grandpa..(but what if he just THOUGHT you cheated?)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Ari, I stand corrected, I apologize for commenting about your grandpa..(but what if he just THOUGHT you cheated?)
I don't know that that ever happened, If you were caught "red handed", the $#it hit the fan. I never heard of my grandpa accusing an innocent man. Back then you did not accuse someone unless you could prove it, it was most often life or death. To falsely accuse was as bad as cheating.
HONOUR is a double edged knife; maybe you would benefit from a few years in the military.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't know that that ever happened, If you were caught "red handed", the $#it hit the fan. I never heard of my grandpa accusing an innocent man. Back then you did not accuse someone unless you could prove it, it was most often life or death. To falsely accuse was as bad as cheating.
HONOUR is a double edged knife; maybe you would benefit from a few years in the military.
you think I have no honor because i rag you republicans, you are my pets.

besides, look what a few years in the military did for you..lolol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you think I have no honor because i rag you republicans, you are my pets.
besides, look what a few years in the military did for you..lolol
A family; a home "paid for" (4 bedrooms and adding on), my automobiles are paid for, a small farm (30 acres), and a college education (G.I. bill). Military taught me a degree of self discipline you obviously do not have. It also taught me the value of human life, I cannot restore that which is taken. Some should consider that more carefully before calling abortion a "choice".
I pop in here to share my own POV, just as you do...in an often antagonistic way.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ari...you're talking to a woos, someone who doesn't know what is military, what is honor and what is to give a life for your country ...
You have here bunch of mama's babies ...
My grandfather's brother was killed in WWI...his mother committed suicide. My grandfather served his country and he was very proud.
Anonymous

Beaver Dam, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

all are crooks, so I don't care

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

I "think" you have no honor because you LIE frequently, and you "accuse" others without evidence.

I wonder why you would give a rat @$$ about "honor" if you don't give a rats @$$ about God or Christianity. Do you give any respect to Muslims? Buddhists? Hindus? Judaism?
I have yet to see you Rip on ILIH for being a Palestinian? Isn't that where more people are Islamic followers...99% in Gaza?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

I "think" you have no honor because you LIE frequently, and you "accuse" others without evidence.
I wonder why you would give a rat @$$ about "honor" if you don't give a rats @$$ about God or Christianity. Do you give any respect to Muslims? Buddhists? Hindus? Judaism?
I have yet to see you Rip on ILIH for being a Palestinian? Isn't that where more people are Islamic followers...99% in Gaza?
Muslims? Buddhists? Hindus? Judaism?
that's 3 groups of people and a religion, I have no problem with Muslims, Islam is a fairytale, i have no problem with Buddhists, Buddhism is a fairytale; I have no problem with Hindus, Hinduism is a fairytale; Judaism is a fairytale, I have no problem with Jews. I have no problem with Christians, they're everywhere...Christianity is a fairytale.
ILIH talks sweet to me, I don't care where she's from or what her religion is.
Praying for storm survivors is like putting a folded ribbon sticker on your car and saying you're supporting the troops. If that's honor...FUCK honor, I'd rather be the quick shit little trouble that maker that everyone claims has no influence here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

<quoted text>
A family; a home "paid for" (4 bedrooms and adding on), my automobiles are paid for, a small farm (30 acres), and a college education (G.I. bill). Military taught me a degree of self discipline you obviously do not have. It also taught me the value of human life, I cannot restore that which is taken. Some should consider that more carefully before calling abortion a "choice".
I pop in here to share my own POV, just as you do...in an often antagonistic way.
hey bud, who you calling antagonistic?
well, I got a bicycle, and that new Kindle I wanted, and a computer I bought the parts for and built myself I (and some stuff from a couple older computers), and a big wang (I think that's why no body likes me)
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

http://m.denverpost.com/denverpost/pm_9035/co...

WWII Soldier's diary finally read by "girl he loved"
Davis did get to read the diary - but not until 70 years later, when she saw it in a display case at the National World War II museum.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari...you're talking to a woos, someone who doesn't know what is military, what is honor and what is to give a life for your country ...
You have here bunch of mama's babies ...
My grandfather's brother was killed in WWI...his mother committed suicide. My grandfather served his country and he was very proud.
hey witch, you didn't give your life for your country, so you don't know what it is either; were you in the military? Both my grandpas served in the military, both my parents are veterans, go blow me, OZ

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I bet they have Long Form Birth Certificates that aren't BOGUS!!!
I bet if they were black and President, you wouldn't say that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

OZombies wrote:
http://m.denverpost.com/denver post/pm_9035/contentdetail.htm ?contentguid=GtHGZf94
WWII Soldier's diary finally read by "girl he loved"
Davis did get to read the diary - but not until 70 years later, when she saw it in a display case at the National World War II museum.
It's a miracle. thank you Santa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
...and she makes me laugh
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!! Which one would be president? Hell, they could switch everyday and no one would know the difference!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 90,181 - 90,200 of144,689
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 25 min LMS 16,115
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 26 min LMS 26,166
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min LMS 127,851
in loving memory (Dec '08) 1 hr mee 184
SOAR public listening sessions planned 1 hr Frances 1
Ssi cuts foodstamps badly ! (Jan '13) 2 hr karen 80
Running Bear PayLake (May '09) 2 hr Jaron gray by god 37
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 3 hr FarePrey 372
KC Basketball Coach 18 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating