'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#101822 May 28, 2013
Had Enough wrote:
The lack of common human decency by you people is beyond my ken. You have the nerve to bleat about "God and country" in your posts, when in truth you blaspheme both.
AL, you simper about your Christianity and your patriotism. Let me ask you this; would you stand up in church and read your posts to the congregation? If I had the means, I'd find out who you are and what church you attend, and let the parishioners see the REAL you. Your constant use of "tard" as a suffix is heinous, an insult to all who are afflicted with Downs Syndrome and other mentally challenged people. You are a bitter, evil old wingnut who is neither a true American OR a lady.
The rest of you aren't much better, whether conservative or liberal. I've seen some good points in posts on both sides, but they're buried so deep in vulgar, childish name-calling that it's no longer worth my time to search for them.
You should all be ashamed of yourselves for turning what started out as an informative thread into a cesspool. But you won't, of course. You'll remain the pigs you are, wallowing in your own filth.
You are stating your opinion as everyone else does on this forum. Just because you don't like or agree with their message you attack the messengers because you have nothing credible to add to the discussion other than your opinion is that we are pigs and we wallow in filth.

Long story short...just your personal opinion and I wanted to let you know that your opinion carries no weight on these forums. AL is a proud American and offers facts more than she does opinions. I guess that's why you felt the need to call her out. You can't hang in the debates so you obsess about a person just to get your opinion heard.

Long story even shorter...we couldn't care less about your piggy post opinions. lol
OZombies

United States

#101823 May 28, 2013
Had Enough wrote:
The lack of common human decency by you people is beyond my ken. You have the nerve to bleat about "God and country" in your posts, when in truth you blaspheme both.
AL, you simper about your Christianity and your patriotism. Let me ask you this; would you stand up in church and read your posts to the congregation? If I had the means, I'd find out who you are and what church you attend, and let the parishioners see the REAL you. Your constant use of "tard" as a suffix is heinous, an insult to all who are afflicted with Downs Syndrome and other mentally challenged people. You are a bitter, evil old wingnut who is neither a true American OR a lady.
The rest of you aren't much better, whether conservative or liberal. I've seen some good points in posts on both sides, but they're buried so deep in vulgar, childish name-calling that it's no longer worth my time to search for them.
You should all be ashamed of yourselves for turning what started out as an informative thread into a cesspool. But you won't, of course. You'll remain the pigs you are, wallowing in your own filth.
Head enough of what?
Why did you single out A/L? She brings the most information here. What about some liars and pigs like country girl, wtf, injudgment, calvin coolish uncle tab, and so many others. Don't you think people get enough been constantly attacked here by liberal Obama zombies?

So what do you think about ...

NewAmerica11.com
The End of Barack Obama?

What do you think about your country in which direction is going right now?
voted alone

Atlanta, GA

#101824 May 28, 2013
If you voted for him then it lies on your shoulders.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#101825 May 28, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>That is your problem, you seem to be the one that keeps bring his race up!!!
why is bringing up race a problem? Because you don't like black people?

#101826 May 28, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, Hillary will get you killed by some terrorist!!!
Not on Bush's level, I bet.

#101827 May 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
My Grandpa would gut you if he caught you cheatin at cards.
Old fashioned and death before dishonor!
..and just a little psychotic?

#101828 May 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
Hey sodolibs, what do Russians think of your traitor in chief and the retards that voted for him?
LOLOLOLOL,
you really should go baaaaaaaaaaaaaa at this one!
LOLOLOLOL
----------
"Liberalism Is A Psychosis"
It takes a Communist to know one...and to know one really, really well. This column, published yesterday in Russia's "Pravda", is a powerful indictment of Barack Obama....and the American people who gave him a second term. It's a must-read:
http://monicamemo.typepad.com/weblog/2012/11/...
I teach social logic based on empirical results and methods

Since: Dec 11

#101829 May 28, 2013
Had Enough wrote:
Why don't you preach to Calvin_Foolish? he thinks he and Walmart are God! He constantly promotes atheism.
How about the rest of the Liberal Democrats here?
How many of them have you addressed?
Flaming Homo's and atheists!

#101830 May 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
In 2005, Michael Savage famously wrote a book titled, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, the subject of which is self-explanatory. And more recently, Dr. Lyle Rossiter, a board-certified clinical psychologist, wrote a book in which he diagnosed the ideology of the left as a tangible mental illness. Perhaps though, liberalism is not so much a novel mental disorder, but a more cleverly disguised form of illness already widely studied since the late ‘60s – narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).
The Mayo Clinic defines NPD as “a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration.”
There are other symptoms that define NPD and the left alike…
Expecting constant praise and admiration
This is a staple of the Occupy movement and their constant ‘look at me’ media whoring. The need to feed their pride consumes them, fueling a self-importance that must continue to grow through perpetual media coverage.
Being jealous of others
The very premise on which the Occupy movement and the liberal platform of wealth redistribution are based is jealousy. They want what others have, and they want it without cost to themselves, either monetarily or based on time. They are envious of those with wealth, health insurance, homes, etc. It is a common attribute upon which all liberal protesters rally around.
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Is there anything that personified this more than the Obamacare fight? The measure was opposed by likely voters by a wide margin, 54-41 percent. Yet it was still rammed down the collective throats of the American people. Why? Because liberals honestly thought that once the plebeians had a chance to see their ideas, they would go along with it. Proof of this materialized when Nancy Pelosi uttered these famous words:“… We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it.”
Setting unrealistic goals
Those crazy kids over at the OWS website, at one point gave us a list of humorous demands that included these deep-seated liberal fantasies.
• Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment
• Free college education
• Open borders migration
• Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all
The liberal politician’s equivalent of this list would be:
• Extending unemployment benefits ad nauseam
•Student loan forgiveness
• Illegal immigration amnesty (DREAM Act)
• Postponement of foreclosures
All currently under consideration by the Obama administration.
A sense of entitlement
The liberal movement amounts to nothing more than making excuses to legitimize a platform of laziness and entitlements. We see this in the Occupy protests. Their solution to counter corporate greed is to steal from those that have worked hard to attain their level of wealth, and give to those who refuse to reach such a work ethic. Money for nothing, or entitlement, seems to be a birthright for the left.
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Too easy. Does this sound like a group of individuals with relationship issues?
• A 24-year-old convicted sex offender having sex with a 14-year-old at Occupy Dallas.
• Rapes and instances of groping in New York’s Zuccotti Park.
• One rape victim was alleged to have been a deaf man.
• A female protester raped at Occupy Philadelphia.
•Women Only sleeping quarters had to be erected at the New York encampment.
• A permit was yanked in Madison, Wisconsin, due to public masturbation.
• A Los Angeles protester arrested for masturbating in front of children.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rusty-weiss/2012...
"I could fix this country in four years."
...Michael Savage
.....makes everything else he says sound a little retarded
OZombies

United States

#101831 May 28, 2013
Creepy Holder... Silence James Rosen/FOX, AP, IRS ambushed Conservative groups, shut the opposition and you ask what freedom did we lose under Obama? Ok, why then Democrats and Republicans are after Eric Holder asking him to resign? Why is 'the most transparent administration in US history' in so much trouble?
Obama's 'transparency' is murky as hell!

#101832 May 28, 2013
PETA wrote:
Article-----
leading-psychiatrist-says-libe ralism-is-a-psychological-diso rder
And, you call me crazy when I call Liberals,“Libtards.” Mwuhahahahaa!!!
http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/2008/11/13...
LMAO!!Doctor Bulldog? I believe the bunny wabbit

#101833 May 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
..and just a little psychotic?
No, he was a man of character and honor.
He defended his honor; for some...it's more than a word.

#101834 May 28, 2013
Had Enough wrote:
I agree, they should be ashamed

#101835 May 28, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Head enough of what?
Why did you single out A/L? She brings the most information here. What about some liars and pigs like country girl, wtf, injudgment, calvin coolish uncle tab, and so many others. Don't you think people get enough been constantly attacked here by liberal Obama zombies?
So what do you think about ...
NewAmerica11.com
The End of Barack Obama?
What do you think about your country in which direction is going right now?
I agree with mama OZ, so she don't cut my throat

#101837 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Why don't you preach to Calvin_Foolish? he thinks he and Walmart are God! He constantly promotes atheism.
How about the rest of the Liberal Democrats here?
How many of them have you addressed?
Flaming Homo's and atheists!
I don't promote atheism, I just don't believe in the supernatural. I believe in science and reason and the laws of physics. I could give a shit less about what anyone believes.
You forgot Clapton!!!
and Dexter!!!

#101838 May 28, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Creepy Holder... Silence James Rosen/FOX, AP, IRS ambushed Conservative groups, shut the opposition and you ask what freedom did we lose under Obama? Ok, why then Democrats and Republicans are after Eric Holder asking him to resign? Why is 'the most transparent administration in US history' in so much trouble?
Obama's 'transparency' is murky as hell!
What trouble?

#101839 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>
No, he was a man of character and honor.
He defended his honor; for some...it's more than a word.
Ok Ari, I stand corrected, I apologize for commenting about your grandpa..(but what if he just THOUGHT you cheated?)

#101840 May 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Ari, I stand corrected, I apologize for commenting about your grandpa..(but what if he just THOUGHT you cheated?)
I don't know that that ever happened, If you were caught "red handed", the $#it hit the fan. I never heard of my grandpa accusing an innocent man. Back then you did not accuse someone unless you could prove it, it was most often life or death. To falsely accuse was as bad as cheating.
HONOUR is a double edged knife; maybe you would benefit from a few years in the military.

#101841 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't know that that ever happened, If you were caught "red handed", the $#it hit the fan. I never heard of my grandpa accusing an innocent man. Back then you did not accuse someone unless you could prove it, it was most often life or death. To falsely accuse was as bad as cheating.
HONOUR is a double edged knife; maybe you would benefit from a few years in the military.
you think I have no honor because i rag you republicans, you are my pets.

besides, look what a few years in the military did for you..lolol

#101842 May 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you think I have no honor because i rag you republicans, you are my pets.
besides, look what a few years in the military did for you..lolol
A family; a home "paid for" (4 bedrooms and adding on), my automobiles are paid for, a small farm (30 acres), and a college education (G.I. bill). Military taught me a degree of self discipline you obviously do not have. It also taught me the value of human life, I cannot restore that which is taken. Some should consider that more carefully before calling abortion a "choice".
I pop in here to share my own POV, just as you do...in an often antagonistic way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salon perfection 48 min bobber 1
A Rat In Knox County 51 min Heather 11
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Democrat for Mitch 5,218
Rick Ayers 1 hr Lol 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Bill 26,279
Mike Smith, Mike Warren, Mike Baker 3 hr Lisa 3
frances karr smith 4 hr wonder 4
Just hearing 7 hr traci 5
Barbourville high school salaries WOW Thu John boy 21
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••