'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101799 May 28, 2013
incase any of you sodotards want to read the rest of the article (or have someone translate it for you), it is located here,

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101800 May 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
Putin said regarding the military,
...instead of solving the problem, militarization pushes it to a deeper level. It draws away from the economy immense financial and material resources, which could have been used much more efficiently elsewhere."
Well, any normal individual understands that as true but liberalism is a psychosis . O'bomber even keeps the war going along the Mexican border with projects like "fast and furious" and there is still no sign of ending it. He is a Communist without question promoting the Communist Manifesto without calling it so. How shrewd he is in America. His cult of personality mesmerizes those who cannot go beyond their ignorance. They will continue to follow him like those fools who still praise Lenin and Stalin in Russia. Obama's fools and Stalin's fools share the same drink of illusion
You are a silly pos you little Coward.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101802 May 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
really? rewrite history again you sodotard chicken chaser,
cluk cluk cluk,
You Republitard homo chaser suck suck suck.
PETA

Lansing, MI

#101803 May 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You Republitard homo chaser suck suck suck.
You are put on notice to stay away from the chickens. Your abuse of innocent little animals will no longer be tolerated.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101805 May 28, 2013
PETA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are put on notice to stay away from the chickens. Your abuse of innocent little animals will no longer be tolerated.
You are to leave the Goats alone you goat f' ker.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101806 May 28, 2013
In 2005, Michael Savage famously wrote a book titled, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, the subject of which is self-explanatory. And more recently, Dr. Lyle Rossiter, a board-certified clinical psychologist, wrote a book in which he diagnosed the ideology of the left as a tangible mental illness. Perhaps though, liberalism is not so much a novel mental disorder, but a more cleverly disguised form of illness already widely studied since the late ‘60s – narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).

The Mayo Clinic defines NPD as “a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration.”

There are other symptoms that define NPD and the left alike…

Expecting constant praise and admiration

This is a staple of the Occupy movement and their constant ‘look at me’ media whoring. The need to feed their pride consumes them, fueling a self-importance that must continue to grow through perpetual media coverage.

Being jealous of others

The very premise on which the Occupy movement and the liberal platform of wealth redistribution are based is jealousy. They want what others have, and they want it without cost to themselves, either monetarily or based on time. They are envious of those with wealth, health insurance, homes, etc. It is a common attribute upon which all liberal protesters rally around.

Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans

Is there anything that personified this more than the Obamacare fight? The measure was opposed by likely voters by a wide margin, 54-41 percent. Yet it was still rammed down the collective throats of the American people. Why? Because liberals honestly thought that once the plebeians had a chance to see their ideas, they would go along with it. Proof of this materialized when Nancy Pelosi uttered these famous words:“… We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it.”

Setting unrealistic goals

Those crazy kids over at the OWS website, at one point gave us a list of humorous demands that included these deep-seated liberal fantasies.
• Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment
• Free college education
• Open borders migration
• Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all

The liberal politician’s equivalent of this list would be:
• Extending unemployment benefits ad nauseam
•Student loan forgiveness
• Illegal immigration amnesty (DREAM Act)
• Postponement of foreclosures

All currently under consideration by the Obama administration.

A sense of entitlement

The liberal movement amounts to nothing more than making excuses to legitimize a platform of laziness and entitlements. We see this in the Occupy protests. Their solution to counter corporate greed is to steal from those that have worked hard to attain their level of wealth, and give to those who refuse to reach such a work ethic. Money for nothing, or entitlement, seems to be a birthright for the left.

Trouble keeping healthy relationships

Too easy. Does this sound like a group of individuals with relationship issues?
• A 24-year-old convicted sex offender having sex with a 14-year-old at Occupy Dallas.
• Rapes and instances of groping in New York’s Zuccotti Park.
• One rape victim was alleged to have been a deaf man.
• A female protester raped at Occupy Philadelphia.
•Women Only sleeping quarters had to be erected at the New York encampment.
• A permit was yanked in Madison, Wisconsin, due to public masturbation.
• A Los Angeles protester arrested for masturbating in front of children.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rusty-weiss/2012...
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101807 May 28, 2013
Summary

All of these symptoms seem to define an individual who is unable to express their frustration in a rational manner - hence the glitter bombing. The Mayo Clinic diagnosis seems to speak to the glitter-loving liberals directly:

“In order to make yourself feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and efforts to belittle the other person to make yourself appear better.”

Problem being; only you believe these actions make you look better.

In the end, Savage was right. Liberalism is a mental disorder. Just not a new one.
PETA

Lansing, MI

#101808 May 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I won't leave the Goats alone, I'm a goat f' ker.
you are one sick individual. You should be arrested you sodotard.
PETA

Lansing, MI

#101809 May 28, 2013
Article-----
leading-psychiatrist-says-libe ralism-is-a-psychological-diso rder

And, you call me crazy when I call Liberals,“Libtards.” Mwuhahahahaa!!!

http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/2008/11/13...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101810 May 28, 2013
FBI Agents Killed in Virginia Were Investigating the Boston Bombing

Two FBI agents died in a “fall” from a helicopter in Virginia ...
Days later it has emerged that these agents were involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings.

... Coulson said.“They have the same skill sets as SEAL Team 6 and Delta Force.”

http://intellihub.com/2013/05/23/fbi-agents-k...

How much longer and how many MORE, of our "elite" are gonna have to die, before SOMETHING is DONE!!!???

These are NO "accidents" ... imo
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101811 May 28, 2013
Bipartisan task force seeks to tackle criminal code

By Bill Bartel
The Virginian-Pilot
© May 28, 2013
While liberals and conservatives in Congress may be at one another's throats over budget and social issues, some are finding common ground: a belief that federal criminal laws have run amok, with too many people ending up in prison or with a criminal record.

Their focus: to revise and shrink the criminal code by leaving some offenses to state and local authorities, considering an end to mandatory-minimum sentences for some crimes and making it harder to convict people who did not know they were breaking federal laws.

http://hamptonroads.com/2013/05/bipartisan-ta...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101812 May 28, 2013
Out for the rest of the day ...
Let's Keep on KEEPING on Guys!
Something has GOT to "give" ...
Beachlady

Inverness, FL

#101813 May 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you can call him president all you want, it doesn't change the fact that he is a traitor, a liar, a racist and a chicago thug, that a president does not make, that a democrap politician does,
G.W. Bush, 2x winner, highest approval ratings in U.S. history,
Hussein Oblamer, most transparent administration in U.S. history, can't hide all his scandles,
Awful president and not much of a man.
Beachlady

Inverness, FL

#101814 May 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>GW Bush lowest approval rating in the History of US Presidents you stupid SOB.
Bush has been gone for almost 5 years, who are you going to blame when obama pos leaves. Let me guess.Blame yourself for voting for a community organizer. Is that kind of like organizing your closet?
Beachlady

Inverness, FL

#101815 May 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You Republitard homo chaser suck suck suck.
But the president and his family have the perfect lips for sucking. Give credit when it is deserved.
OZombies

United States

#101816 May 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>GW Bush lowest approval rating in the History of US Presidents you stupid SOB.
Who are you going to blame after Obama is gone?
Let me guess, since you were in liberal COMA during Obama presidency for 8 years, blame BUSH, right?
Obama is like Schultz in Hogan heroes ..."I know nothing, nothing"!!!!! How would liberals know anything what's going on in their country, when your own president is CLUELESS?
That's what you get when you vote community organizer for president!!!!!
Carter must be happy now since he is not the worst president anymore. Obama took that crown!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#101817 May 28, 2013
It would be nice to be lying on the beach , today!,WTF is our current crazy one, hardly worth the time to reply to.All he/she knows are one liners of filthy talk.
Beachlady

Inverness, FL

#101819 May 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
It would be nice to be lying on the beach , today!,WTF is our current crazy one, hardly worth the time to reply to.All he/she knows are one liners of filthy talk.
Don't worry about it. I live at the beach and can go anytime. If you lived in the mountains would you go mountain climbing everyday? Think about it.One liners are the easiest way to talk on these forums. Did not mean to agitate but what does it matter.By the way our borders are not closed, you can come to the beach anytime you want.
Had Enough

Fishers, IN

#101820 May 28, 2013
The lack of common human decency by you people is beyond my ken. You have the nerve to bleat about "God and country" in your posts, when in truth you blaspheme both.

AL, you simper about your Christianity and your patriotism. Let me ask you this; would you stand up in church and read your posts to the congregation? If I had the means, I'd find out who you are and what church you attend, and let the parishioners see the REAL you. Your constant use of "tard" as a suffix is heinous, an insult to all who are afflicted with Downs Syndrome and other mentally challenged people. You are a bitter, evil old wingnut who is neither a true American OR a lady.

The rest of you aren't much better, whether conservative or liberal. I've seen some good points in posts on both sides, but they're buried so deep in vulgar, childish name-calling that it's no longer worth my time to search for them.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for turning what started out as an informative thread into a cesspool. But you won't, of course. You'll remain the pigs you are, wallowing in your own filth.

OZombies

United States

#101821 May 28, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
knox board of ed raising taxes 2 min Yep 100
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Commietator 5,430
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 9 min Lisa 5
kC principal injured 11 min Sarah J 7
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 21 min Weirdos 9
Jm Hall has done nothing for knox county 58 min curious georgia 16
Who sells adipex in barbourville? 2 hr YOURDAD 7
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 18 hr fan 15
•••
•••