'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Hi dont tread

Hazel Green, KY

#101709 May 27, 2013
PSYCHOSIS is you (Dont tread) telling people that you are from CALIFORNIA, never been in KY
You have that backwards dont you dont tread AKA Ozombies
I never knew of you traveling to far from wolfe county ky
Seems like you may have went on a bus trip with richard jet once
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from CALIFORNIA, never been in KY in my life, you buffoon ... you #$%& for brain!!!!!!!!!!
Damn you're so stupid!!!!!!!!!!
Hi dont tread

Hazel Green, KY

#101710 May 27, 2013
I am telling you
You should try living in the same town with the fruitcake
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
she still does that, sent me nude pics and talks about my wiener all the time...and wants me dead

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#101711 May 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither have you!!!
The pipeline, held up by the Obama administration, will bring oil roughly 1,200 miles from Alberta, Canada to Nebraska. The southern segment is currently under construction would carry the crude product on to the Gulf Coast.
Even the President’s hometown newspaper has backed the Pipeline. The Chicago Tribune confirms,“Cheaper energy will help restore the nation’s competitiveness in manufacturing and reduce costs for most other businesses – propelling the job market.”
A Washington Examiner editorial echoes the frustration that we have with the administration. It reads:“Consider the Keystone XL Pipeline project, which was first proposed in September 2008. The privately-funded $7 billion project should have created over 13,000 construction jobs already, according to Obama's economic advisers. Those jobs don't yet exist, however, because the project is tied up in red tape. Federal bureaucrats have convened at least 20 Washington meetings, held nine field hearings along proposed pipeline routes from the Canadian border south to Texas, reviewed 1,800 comments, and written a 1,000-page Environmental Impact Statement, plus an 800-page Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement. Meanwhile, the unemployment rate in the construction industry is still 14.7 percent, and the Chinese keep offering inducements to Canada to forget the pipeline and sell its oil to them.”
Build the pipeline all the way to China because that is where our US oil is going now. Are you stupid enough to believe that this new oil will lower prices OR not be exported? Like I posted. You Repubs are suckers. Drill Baby Drill - China needs oil. Suckers.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#101712 May 27, 2013
Stupid desperate liberal psycho lying trolls!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#101713 May 27, 2013
Hi dont tread wrote:
I am telling you
You should try living in the same town with the fruitcake
<quoted text>
Don't worry. The Batshit crazy woman AL should be up in about an hour to straighten all this out.
Hi dont tread

Hazel Green, KY

#101714 May 27, 2013
You used to tell us what a big mean man you were
Now you say you are a woman
Did joining the log cabin republicans do that to you?
OZombies wrote:
Stupid desperate liberal psycho lying trolls!!!!!!!!!!

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#101715 May 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Responding to this liberal psychos it's only feeding the trolls...this is the most sick people, mentally, and there is no way around it...they lie as soon they open their mouth and when you ask to prove it to you, they run like chickens ...
WHAT A BUNCH OF BUFFOONS!!!!!
Liberalism is a mental disorder...
LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ...
Liberals are psychopathic liars!!!
the little Stepford Wives mantra you got going there sounds a little psychotic to me

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#101716 May 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not A/L and you're not so bright ...
What state am I and what state is A/L...?
Come on single digit IQ...dummy!!!!!!!!!!
You think everyone is a liar like you liberals?!
For liberals is natural to lie, and attack like bulldogs!
If you're not AL, then why so defensive? Reeeelax sir.

Ari taught AL how to use proxies and all that jazz. So she posts from various states. Don't act like you don't know.

Location hidden

#101717 May 27, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Even this is a stretch for the gay mafia.
Its all about mandated acceptance that normalizes abnormal behavior.
2 moms or 2 dads,buy 2 same gender cards.
If the retail industry sees a market there,more power to them.
Unless you're looking to mandate Hallmark offer these products,of course.
There's a gay mafia?? I hadn't known.

Tell me Brad, who deems what is normal? Yourself? Your church? Jesus? Enlighten me.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#101718 May 27, 2013
Right, I went to Wolfe county / KY with... what is the name...Richard jet, what ever that is, so I can piss liberals ... WOW! I must had good trip? Lunatics, I'm going to live my family here so I can have fun irritating liberals ...what a bunch of buffoons! Must be natural for liberals to make up stories, lie and attack! Well, nice fantasy !!!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN TROLLS !!!!!!!!!!
Syl

Greenup, KY

#101719 May 27, 2013
Whooppie !!!
Lois Learner, The IRS ,Director of Exempt Organizations, "the done nothing wrong, not broken any laws" has been found to have signed the letters that were sent to targeted groups asking them to turn over extensive amounts of info to the IRS.
American Center for Law and Justice chief Jay Sekulow who represents more than a dozen Tea party groups released a sample of the IRS letters sent to Tea party type groups.
But don't get your hopes up, "she hasn't done anything wrong" Wonder how she will explain that .

Location hidden

#101720 May 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Right, I went to Wolfe county / KY with... what is the name...Richard jet, what ever that is, so I can piss liberals ... WOW! I must had good trip? Lunatics, I'm going to live my family here so I can have fun irritating liberals ...what a bunch of buffoons! Must be natural for liberals to make up stories, lie and attack! Well, nice fantasy !!!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN TROLLS !!!!!!!!!!
You're totally AL.
Hi dont tread

Hazel Green, KY

#101721 May 27, 2013
Now Now dont tread AKA Ozombies
You are showing your Iq again
Wouldnt it be just as easy to be who you are
OH! Wait!
You are a mental case with a govt provided hoverround.
Your friends here probably wouldnt think you was a great thinker if they knew that now would they?
OZombies wrote:

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#101722 May 27, 2013
Syl wrote:
Whooppie !!!
Lois Learner, The IRS ,Director of Exempt Organizations, "the done nothing wrong, not broken any laws" has been found to have signed the letters that were sent to targeted groups asking them to turn over extensive amounts of info to the IRS.
American Center for Law and Justice chief Jay Sekulow who represents more than a dozen Tea party groups released a sample of the IRS letters sent to Tea party type groups.
But don't get your hopes up, "she hasn't done anything wrong" Wonder how she will explain that .
maybe that's what the Director of Exempt Organizations does, collect info, for the IRS
Hi dont tread

Hazel Green, KY

#101723 May 27, 2013
The title of this thread is:

If you have no interest in kentucky or its politics then how did you end up on this thread?
You go to a lot of trouble to prove yourself a fool
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from CALIFORNIA, never been in KY in my life, you buffoon ... you #$%& for brain!!!!!!!!!!
Damn you're so stupid!!!!!!!!!!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#101725 May 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry. The Batshit crazy woman AL should be up in about an hour to straighten all this out.
When you have difference of a political views it's one thing...but, when you tell a lie, attack, change people's names, it's really psychotic and sick.
I though that you have little more sense than that!
I guess not! For some of you telling a lie, comes natural!
Brad

Manchester, CT

#101726 May 27, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a gay mafia?? I hadn't known.
Tell me Brad, who deems what is normal? Yourself? Your church? Jesus? Enlighten me.
The laws of nature deems what is normal in this case.
We're not talking about a fashion choice,religious beliefs or accounting for taste.
campton

Hazel Green, KY

#101727 May 27, 2013
Is your name ricky?
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have difference of a political views it's one thing...but, when you tell a lie, attack, change people's names, it's really psychotic and sick.
I though that you have little more sense than that!
I guess not! For some of you telling a lie, comes natural!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#101728 May 27, 2013
Hi dont tread wrote:
The title of this thread is:
If you have no interest in kentucky or its politics then how did you end up on this thread?
You go to a lot of trouble to prove yourself a fool
<quoted text>
Did you ever heard of U.S. NEWS FORUM TOPIX
you fool?! If you want to have chat with someone in Australia, do you have to travel to Australia, you fool?! Do you talk here only about KY, or everyone is interested in U.S. politics, you fool?!
Yes, you're uneducated, clueless, individual!!!!!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#101729 May 27, 2013
This site is a prime example that the liberal left is nuttier than a fruitcake and dumber than a box of rocks!

Why don't you post something someone can learn from, or may be of interest to someone else?

Clowns!

Maybe something like this?.........

"Over the next 10 years, Wal-Mart will spend 50 billion more buying products that are manufactured in the US."

http://www.walmart.com/cp/1104053

And, "starting Memorial Day will offer a job to any Veteran who has been honorably discharged within the past 12 months"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
billy gambrel 6 min shopper 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ActuallyThink 136,213
Mud Slide Up Turkey Creek Rd (Mar '14) 2 hr Huh 11
Where can you sign WET vote Petition ??? 2 hr Excited voter 8
Stacy keys and Pablo from 2 Amigos 15 hr yoyo1346 13
Jeff & Jamie Mays (Jul '11) 16 hr looking for Jeff 15
Does anyone know Chico Eversole ? 16 hr Farmer 2
Teacher arrested 17 hr Dd 4
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]