'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
89,961 - 89,980 of 146,845 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Red wrote:
<quoted text>
Barkeep says: "what is some sort of a joke?"
It's against Mormon or Muslim religion to DRINK!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They are "just" GNATS to me Z :)
'Annoying' at their BEST ...
My 'frustration' comes FROM ...
The state OUR Country IS IN ... ONLY!
<3
So if you are frustrated about the state our country is in now, tell us how you felt about two wars for nothing, 750,000 jobs per month being lost, banks in default, Wall St crashing in 3 days, car manufacturing going bankrupt. Tell us all how now is worst than back then.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan and Oblamer are nothing alike.
Never in history had the Senate unanimously rejected a budget the way they did Oblamers,99-0.
Reagan high unemployment was 10.8% and bottomed out at 5.3% because the fed concentrated on squeezing the crippling inflation out of the economy left by Carter.
Took Reagan 7 years to do it. The party of NO won't give Obama one chance.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
McConnell: Our goal is to make this President a one term President.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So if you are frustrated about the state our country is in now, tell us how you felt about two wars for nothing, 750,000 jobs per month being lost, banks in default, Wall St crashing in 3 days, car manufacturing going bankrupt. Tell us all how now is worst than back then.
BUS did NOT cause THAT!
The demoNcrat Congress DID!!!!!!!!!!

Summary
President Obama has remained a strong supporter of the TARP program throughout his time in the Senate and in the White House. His actions as President have drastically changed the program, taking it from its original form as a mechanism to purchase specific kinds of stocks and warrants and using the program funds to spur lending among small businesses, create programs to assist homeowners in refinancing their homes, rescue GM, and create programs to directly provide funds to states hardest hit by the housing crisis.

What is TARP

The Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) was created in October of 2008 to address the fiscal crisis by purchasing warrants and stocks from financial institutions so that those items no longer burdened the banks. The legislation outlines what items can be purchased, and defines the institutions from what institutions those items can be purchased. President Bush violated those rules prior to leaving office when he loaned money to General Motors and Chrysler. President Obama further violated those rules when he purchased stock in GM and then used the influence from those purchases to direct changes at GM.

Record as Senator

In addition to voting for the TARP program, Senator Obama spoke on the Senate floor in support of the program. In that speech, he urged his fellow Senators to "step up to the plate" and do the right thing in passing the legislation. He noted that a similar program had failed in the House and triggered a fall in the stock market. In supporting the program, he also urged it to have a program for home owners and an oversight board for the funds.

Second Half of TARP

After Senator Obama won the 2008 Presidential election, he asked President Bush to request the second half of the TARP funds to be allocated to TARP. In making the request, he stated that the economy was still too frail and that it would be irresponsible to enter office without having all the tools he needed to address the problem.

Funds Issued and Repaid

Of the funds issued by President Bush, a vast majority went to the Capital Purchase Program and the Targeted Investment Program. A vast majority of that money has been repaid by the financial institutions that received them. The loan to GM was repaid, but some money from the GM bailout remains.

Of the funds issued by President Obama, almost none of them have been issued to the programs originally designed through TARP. Most of the funds issued by President Obama have gone to home ownership programs and the bailout of GM through stock purchases.

As seen in the chart below, almost 90% of the funds issued by President Bush have been returned ...

while less than 10% of the money issued by President Obama has been returned. <<--<<<

http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/Profiles/Pre...

Get WITH the "program"
AN
SHUT the HELL UP! on ME!
you Slimy piece of pond SCUM!...

;)
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So if you are frustrated about the state our country is in now, tell us how you felt about two wars for nothing, 750,000 jobs per month being lost, banks in default, Wall St crashing in 3 days, car manufacturing going bankrupt. Tell us all how now is worst than back then.
how it felt? just like a typical demoturd congress that destroys everything, housing market, jobs, economy, everything they touch,

oh, by the way, your parents were losers and ignorant fagg lovers because they raised you, you arn't worth pissing on you left wing anti-American oblamer loving racist pig for say two wars for nothing, you left wing liberals are dangerously stupid, I hope when you need help nobody comes to your aid and sit in your ignorance and rot in it,

great job libs in recognizing our dead military. good thing oblamer has the most transparent administration in history otherwise we would not know about all his scandles,

=======

War memorials left to rot as fixup funds dry up

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/26/unkempt-...
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Took Reagan 7 years to do it. The party of NO won't give Obama one chance.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
McConnell: Our goal is to make this President a one term President.
yep, the party of no says no to destroying anymore of our country, the party of traitors couldn't even submit a budget in 4 years and when your traitor in chief finally did it proposed cuts to medicare, social security and food stamps, the party of no will certaintly say yes to that one

LOLOLOLOL,

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
It's against Mormon or Muslim religion to DRINK!
isn't murder against yours?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry likens Guantanamo detainees to American slaves [VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/26/msnbcs-meli...

this woman HAS NO God given brain ...
lie MOST libs on here!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul: Obama in danger of losing his ‘moral authority’ to lead the nation

“I don’t know whether people were targeted for conservative religious values or just conservative political values and sometimes there’s an overlap,” Paul said.“I think we have to get to the bottom of this. I think the constellation of these three scandals ongoing really takes away from the president’s moral authority to lead the nation. Nobody questions his legal authority, but I think he’s really losing the moral authority to lead this nation. And he really needs to put a stop to this. I don’t care whether you’re a Republican or Democrat, nobody likes to see the opposite party punishing you for your political beliefs.”

To overcome that potential challenge, Paul said Obama must fire someone from Internal Revenue Service within 30 days.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/26/rand-paul-o...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Epic “Stuck On Stupid” Moment – Fox’s Juan Williams Reconciles DOJ AG Holder Being Able To Investigate HIMSELF ...

This is really an epic display of prog-logic. I’m generally neutral on Juan Williams because he’s a centrist about 25% of the time. But sometimes his liberalism needle just gets fundamentally stuck-on-stupid. This is one of those times.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/2...

Yes, This: Obama Demands Law To Protect You From Him ...“stop me before I kill again”…
Posted on May 26, 2013 by sundance
I was wondering when someone was going to pick up on this aspect of President Obama’s speech at National Defense University last Thursday. POTUS was calling for “increased oversight” over drone use. HIS drone use.

Glad to see the words and intent of the President did not escape at least one reporter,[FNC's] Brit Hume:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/2...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry likens Guantanamo detainees to American slaves [VIDEO]
lie MOST libs on here!

Rephrase that!

She "has" one ...
she just does NOT "know" HOW to use it!

liKe the libTARDS on here!
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
“I don’t know whether people were targeted for conservative religious values or just conservative political values and sometimes there’s an overlap,” Paul said.“I think we have to get to the bottom of this. I think the constellation of these three scandals ongoing really takes away from the president’s moral authority to lead the nation. Nobody questions his legal authority, but I think he’s really losing the moral authority to lead this nation. And he really needs to put a stop to this. I don’t care whether you’re a Republican or Democrat, nobody likes to see the opposite party punishing you for your political beliefs.”
To overcome that potential challenge, Paul said Obama must fire someone from Internal Revenue Service within 30 days.
The problem is that its almost impossible to fire anyone from the IRS.
They can appeal to Federal court and it can take years of paid administrative leave to finally can somebody.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Give Rand Paul about 10 more years and people including his fellow Congressmen will look upon him the same as his dad. "That old crazy Congressman". Ron Paul in 11 terms put forth 620 Bills. One Passed. What a kook.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that its almost impossible to fire anyone from the IRS.
They can appeal to Federal court and it can take years of paid administrative leave to finally can somebody.
Right...they're really punished ...send them home with pay, WOW...real punishment!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us that NO Tea Party group or Karl Rove's- American Crossroads never broke the Law and campaigned against Obama. hahhahahahhahahahha!!!!!!!!!!
"There are restrictions now on the kinds of activities that, for example, 501(c)(3) and (4) organizations, charitable organizations, can engage in that are being abused -- not just people on the right, but most of the so-called charitable organizations who are involved in political activity in this country, who are, in my judgment, involved in arguable violations of their tax-free status and violations of the campaign laws, happen to be groups on the left," McConnell said in a 1987 interview. "So that is a problem."
Do any of you Repubs actually believe the Tea Party and others like them should be tax exempt? Or are you like Mitch and believe they violate the Law?
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Give Rand Paul about 10 more years and people including his fellow Congressmen will look upon him the same as his dad. "That old crazy Congressman". Ron Paul in 11 terms put forth 620 Bills. One Passed. What a kook.
You're real kook...what's wrong with you...you liberal imbecile! Is it something like
Charles Rangel (D) who "forgot" to report income of $800,000.00 property he owns in Dominican Republic few years ago and he writes TAX LAWS!
He is over 80 years old now...what the hell is he still doing working? Republican or Democrat...???

Maybe it's hard to let go of their millions ...greedy bastards!
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Do any of you Repubs actually believe the Tea Party and others like them should be tax exempt? Or are you like Mitch and believe they violate the Law?
they should be just like the demotards and do whatever they want and get away with it,
Hey Mop

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Have you feed your goats yet today dumb buzzard!!!!
LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
how it felt? just like a typical demoturd congress that destroys everything, housing market, jobs, economy, everything they touch,
oh, by the way, your parents were losers and ignorant fagg lovers because they raised you, you arn't worth pissing on you left wing anti-American oblamer loving racist pig for say two wars for nothing, you left wing liberals are dangerously stupid, I hope when you need help nobody comes to your aid and sit in your ignorance and rot in it,
great job libs in recognizing our dead military. good thing oblamer has the most transparent administration in history otherwise we would not know about all his scandles,
=======
War memorials left to rot as fixup funds dry up
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/26/unkempt-...
Hey Mop

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Drove by your place and saw you and that goat wearing those rubber boots. How did that goat get its hind feet in those boots at the same time you were wearing them
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
they should be just like the demotards and do whatever they want and get away with it,

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
lie MOST libs on here!
well, she IS a PERRY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 15 min Melussa 1
Teresa Johnson and Rex 1 hr Dang 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr justice_- 128,911
Jason Lee (Oct '13) 1 hr PalfromGA 7
Marlena cox 1 hr Tara 60
Did anyone go to the SOAR listening session? 2 hr Jack 1
Terry Jones 3 hr Man 2
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••