'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228966 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#101722 May 27, 2013
Syl wrote:
Whooppie !!!
Lois Learner, The IRS ,Director of Exempt Organizations, "the done nothing wrong, not broken any laws" has been found to have signed the letters that were sent to targeted groups asking them to turn over extensive amounts of info to the IRS.
American Center for Law and Justice chief Jay Sekulow who represents more than a dozen Tea party groups released a sample of the IRS letters sent to Tea party type groups.
But don't get your hopes up, "she hasn't done anything wrong" Wonder how she will explain that .
maybe that's what the Director of Exempt Organizations does, collect info, for the IRS
Hi dont tread

West Liberty, KY

#101723 May 27, 2013
The title of this thread is:

If you have no interest in kentucky or its politics then how did you end up on this thread?
You go to a lot of trouble to prove yourself a fool
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from CALIFORNIA, never been in KY in my life, you buffoon ... you #$%& for brain!!!!!!!!!!
Damn you're so stupid!!!!!!!!!!
OZombies

United States

#101725 May 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry. The Batshit crazy woman AL should be up in about an hour to straighten all this out.
When you have difference of a political views it's one thing...but, when you tell a lie, attack, change people's names, it's really psychotic and sick.
I though that you have little more sense than that!
I guess not! For some of you telling a lie, comes natural!
Brad

Manchester, CT

#101726 May 27, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a gay mafia?? I hadn't known.
Tell me Brad, who deems what is normal? Yourself? Your church? Jesus? Enlighten me.
The laws of nature deems what is normal in this case.
We're not talking about a fashion choice,religious beliefs or accounting for taste.
campton

West Liberty, KY

#101727 May 27, 2013
Is your name ricky?
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have difference of a political views it's one thing...but, when you tell a lie, attack, change people's names, it's really psychotic and sick.
I though that you have little more sense than that!
I guess not! For some of you telling a lie, comes natural!
OZombies

United States

#101728 May 27, 2013
Hi dont tread wrote:
The title of this thread is:
If you have no interest in kentucky or its politics then how did you end up on this thread?
You go to a lot of trouble to prove yourself a fool
<quoted text>
Did you ever heard of U.S. NEWS FORUM TOPIX
you fool?! If you want to have chat with someone in Australia, do you have to travel to Australia, you fool?! Do you talk here only about KY, or everyone is interested in U.S. politics, you fool?!
Yes, you're uneducated, clueless, individual!!!!!!!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#101729 May 27, 2013
This site is a prime example that the liberal left is nuttier than a fruitcake and dumber than a box of rocks!

Why don't you post something someone can learn from, or may be of interest to someone else?

Clowns!

Maybe something like this?.........

"Over the next 10 years, Wal-Mart will spend 50 billion more buying products that are manufactured in the US."

http://www.walmart.com/cp/1104053

And, "starting Memorial Day will offer a job to any Veteran who has been honorably discharged within the past 12 months"

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#101730 May 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
This site is a prime example that the liberal left is nuttier than a fruitcake and dumber than a box of rocks!
Why don't you post something someone can learn from, or may be of interest to someone else?
Clowns!
"Over the next 10 years, Wal-Mart will spend 50 billion more buying products that are manufactured in the US."
And, "starting Memorial Day will offer a job to any Veteran who has been honorably discharged within the past 12 months"
WalMart is God
OZombies

United States

#101731 May 27, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/weather/2013/05/27/whe...

Where's Spring? Upstate New York gets 3 feet of snow on Memorial Day weekend.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#101732 May 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/weather /2013/05/27/where-spring-upsta te-new-york-gets-3-feet-snow-o n-memorial-day-weekend/
Another heapin' helpin' of global warmin'.
NO my name is

United States

#101733 May 27, 2013
campton wrote:
Is your name ricky?
<quoted text>
"Ricky Ricardo ... and I'm from Cuba"!!!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#101734 May 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/weather /2013/05/27/where-spring-upsta te-new-york-gets-3-feet-snow-o n-memorial-day-weekend/
If it gets much hotter, we will freeze to death!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#101735 May 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
Clowns!
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen were born on the same day. June 13, 1986.

http://www.notablebiographies.com/news/Li-Ou/...

Location hidden

#101736 May 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever heard of U.S. NEWS FORUM TOPIX
you fool?! If you want to have chat with someone in Australia, do you have to travel to Australia, you fool?! Do you talk here only about KY, or everyone is interested in U.S. politics, you fool?!
Yes, you're uneducated, clueless, individual!!!!!!!!
You seem angry.

Location hidden

#101737 May 27, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
The laws of nature deems what is normal in this case.
We're not talking about a fashion choice,religious beliefs or accounting for taste.
Are you telling me that gay rights could ultimately lead to the end of mankind?!

Holy crap, this is serious.
OZombies

United States

#101738 May 27, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Another heapin' helpin' of global warmin'.
Or it's 'Climate Change'...we should ask Al Gore what does he think?
need to know

United States

#101739 May 27, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem angry.
Someone pissed in his froot loops
Justice Dale

United States

#101740 May 27, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen were born on the same day. June 13, 1986.
http://www.notablebiographies.com/news/Li-Ou/...
LMAO!!! I bet they have Long Form Birth Certificates that aren't BOGUS!!!

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#101741 May 27, 2013
OZombies wrote:
It's Climate Change
OZombies

United States

#101742 May 27, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If it gets much hotter, we will freeze to death!!!
Right J.D. Christmas snow in May! Is this Global warming or Climate change, what do you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yolanda 12 min Shhhheeeww 12
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 15 min Lawwwd 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 149,000
stinking creek 2 hr yes 86
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 3,852
Three liquor stores in bville 6 hr Quantummist 26
Merrill speaks out, where? 7 hr Aaahh 6
Jessie J. Mills 18 hr Basketball man 4
KCHS principal Wed Tax payer 30

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages