'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182220 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#101668 May 26, 2013
YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THIS 'STAR-SPANGLED BANNER'
Band challenges nation to renew intimacy with patriotic theme

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/you-havent-heard-t...
Jay

Paris, TN

#101669 May 27, 2013
Did you see this?

**********

New Jobs and Affordable Energy Within Grasp

The U.S. House of Representatives voted 241 to 175 on H.R. 3 to clear potential bureaucratic and legal roadblocks. The passage will help pave the way for THOUSANDS of new jobs and more affordable energy.

Without the Keystone XL Pipeline, a lot more oil will go to China. More oil on the world market will bring the price down. The Keystone XL Pipeline will reduce the cost of getting oil from the Canadian oil sands to the refineries along the Gulf Coast.

Passage of this bill’s counterpart in the U.S. Senate will INCREASE the world’s supply and, obviously, reduce the world price of oil. The Keystone XL has also reserved space for about 250,000 barrels a day of oil production in the United States.

Experts predict that by the end of the year 2014, the United States will be able to produce MORE OIL than Saudi Arabia! You read that correctly. And passage of the Keystone XL Pipeline will greatly make that happen!

During the Keystone XL Pipeline construction, the project is expected to create over seven million hours of labor and over 13,000 new jobs for American workers!

The Hill reported. The vote this past Wednesday passed the House. NOW it is up to the U.S. Senate!

Roughly 70% of Americans and 60% of Canadians support the Keystone Pipeline.
Jay

Paris, TN

#101670 May 27, 2013
Devvy Kidd is neither a republican nor a democrat. If you're not familiar with her articles and you take the time to read this,

YOU are in for a ride!

**********



Hillary Rodham Clinton: Liar, globalist traitor
I believe Hillary has serious health problems she's trying to hide from the world. I don't know if she will be chosen by the masters of the game to run in 2016, but I do know, we must never let that happen. The only way to stop her and those working to destroy our beloved republic is to expose their real agenda - AND Hillary's past. Americans need to have a refresher course on that evil woman......
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd588.ht...
by Devvy Kidd
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101672 May 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
Did you see this?
**********
New Jobs and Affordable Energy Within Grasp
The U.S. House of Representatives voted 241 to 175 on H.R. 3 to clear potential bureaucratic and legal roadblocks. The passage will help pave the way for THOUSANDS of new jobs and more affordable energy.
Without the Keystone XL Pipeline, a lot more oil will go to China. More oil on the world market will bring the price down. The Keystone XL Pipeline will reduce the cost of getting oil from the Canadian oil sands to the refineries along the Gulf Coast.
Passage of this bill’s counterpart in the U.S. Senate will INCREASE the world’s supply and, obviously, reduce the world price of oil. The Keystone XL has also reserved space for about 250,000 barrels a day of oil production in the United States.
Experts predict that by the end of the year 2014, the United States will be able to produce MORE OIL than Saudi Arabia! You read that correctly. And passage of the Keystone XL Pipeline will greatly make that happen!
During the Keystone XL Pipeline construction, the project is expected to create over seven million hours of labor and over 13,000 new jobs for American workers!
The Hill reported. The vote this past Wednesday passed the House. NOW it is up to the U.S. Senate!
Roughly 70% of Americans and 60% of Canadians support the Keystone Pipeline.
The US Oil Companies are exporting Oil and Gas to China now you dumbass.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#101673 May 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
Did you see this?
**********
New Jobs and Affordable Energy Within Grasp
The U.S. House of Representatives voted 241 to 175 on H.R. 3 to clear potential bureaucratic and legal roadblocks. The passage will help pave the way for THOUSANDS of new jobs and more affordable energy.
Without the Keystone XL Pipeline, a lot more oil will go to China. More oil on the world market will bring the price down. The Keystone XL Pipeline will reduce the cost of getting oil from the Canadian oil sands to the refineries along the Gulf Coast.
Passage of this bill’s counterpart in the U.S. Senate will INCREASE the world’s supply and, obviously, reduce the world price of oil. The Keystone XL has also reserved space for about 250,000 barrels a day of oil production in the United States.
Experts predict that by the end of the year 2014, the United States will be able to produce MORE OIL than Saudi Arabia! You read that correctly. And passage of the Keystone XL Pipeline will greatly make that happen!
During the Keystone XL Pipeline construction, the project is expected to create over seven million hours of labor and over 13,000 new jobs for American workers!
The Hill reported. The vote this past Wednesday passed the House. NOW it is up to the U.S. Senate!
Roughly 70% of Americans and 60% of Canadians support the Keystone Pipeline.
I see you have learned nothing. 13,000 NEW jobs with Keystone. 13,000 NEW IRS jobs with ObamaCare. You Repubs like being feed that 13,000 number? Currently the US is IMPORTING less oil than at anytime in the past 50 years. Currently the US is EXPORTING more oil than anytime since 1949. Currently the US is producing more oil than anytime in the past 20 years. For the past three years in a row Exxon has made more profit than any company EVER in world history. You Repubs are too stupid to realize that "Drill Baby Drill" crap did nothing for Americans. The MORE oil the US produces the more the American Oil Companies are going to EXPORT. You are all been hoodwinked by your Repub Party and the Billionaires setting on the oil company boards. SUCKERS !!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101674 May 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say so.
Nowadays there ARE so many pill abusers ...
They have become MUCH WORSE that the ol town drunk ...imo
4th Amendment is going down the drain...
2 out of every 3 Americans lost Fourth Amendment protections to DHS
Two out of every three people reading this could have your electronic devices searched, without there being any reasonable suspicion, because the Department of Homeland Security has decided that such search and seizures do not violate your Fourth Amendment protection against unreasonable search and seizure. Border agents don’t need probable cause and they don’t need a stinking warrant since they don’t need to prove any reasonable suspicion first. Nor, sadly, do two out of three people have First Amendment protection; it is as if DHS has voided those Constitutional amendments and protections they provide to nearly 200 million Americans.
---The Fourth Amendment states: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.---
Just the same, as ChristainPost wrote,“Your constitutional rights have been repealed in ten states. No, this isn't a joke. It is not exaggeration or hyperbole. If you are in ten states in the United States, your some of your rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights have been made null and void.”
http://blogs.computerworld.com/privacy/21805/...
WE do NOT have much "privacy" left, because of such ... I understood Bush calling for the Patriot Act ... It was to keep US safe!
BUT the 0 "could have" LET it die!
Didn't!
He did NOT use it the right way as can be seen from the Boston bombing ...
S-l-a-c-k-e-r-s
is WHO WE have working for US now!
Devoid of any "empathy" for the people ...
You are a slacker pos.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101675 May 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
Devvy Kidd is neither a republican nor a democrat. If you're not familiar with her articles and you take the time to read this,
YOU are in for a ride!
**********
Hillary Rodham Clinton: Liar, globalist traitor
I believe Hillary has serious health problems she's trying to hide from the world. I don't know if she will be chosen by the masters of the game to run in 2016, but I do know, we must never let that happen. The only way to stop her and those working to destroy our beloved republic is to expose their real agenda - AND Hillary's past. Americans need to have a refresher course on that evil woman......
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd588.ht...
by Devvy Kidd
You misspelled her Name it is "Dumbass".
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101676 May 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
Devvy Kidd is neither a republican nor a democrat. If you're not familiar with her articles and you take the time to read this,
YOU are in for a ride!
**********
Hillary Rodham Clinton: Liar, globalist traitor
I believe Hillary has serious health problems she's trying to hide from the world. I don't know if she will be chosen by the masters of the game to run in 2016, but I do know, we must never let that happen. The only way to stop her and those working to destroy our beloved republic is to expose their real agenda - AND Hillary's past. Americans need to have a refresher course on that evil woman......
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd588.ht...
by Devvy Kidd
Her name is actually "Dummy".

Since: Oct 09

Vine Grove, KY

#101678 May 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say so.
Nowadays there ARE so many pill abusers ...
They have become MUCH WORSE that the ol town drunk ...imo
4th Amendment is going down the drain...
2 out of every 3 Americans lost Fourth Amendment protections to DHS
Two out of every three people reading this could have your electronic devices searched, without there being any reasonable suspicion, because the Department of Homeland Security has decided that such search and seizures do not violate your Fourth Amendment protection against unreasonable search and seizure. Border agents don’t need probable cause and they don’t need a stinking warrant since they don’t need to prove any reasonable suspicion first. Nor, sadly, do two out of three people have First Amendment protection; it is as if DHS has voided those Constitutional amendments and protections they provide to nearly 200 million Americans.
---The Fourth Amendment states: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.---
Just the same, as ChristainPost wrote,“Your constitutional rights have been repealed in ten states. No, this isn't a joke. It is not exaggeration or hyperbole. If you are in ten states in the United States, your some of your rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights have been made null and void.”
http://blogs.computerworld.com/privacy/21805/...
WE do NOT have much "privacy" left, because of such ... I understood Bush calling for the Patriot Act ... It was to keep US safe!
BUT the 0 "could have" LET it die!
Didn't!
He did NOT use it the right way as can be seen from the Boston bombing ...
S-l-a-c-k-e-r-s
is WHO WE have working for US now!
Devoid of any "empathy" for the people ...
There were many alternatives to the Patriot Act, now we have it and thugs like Holder are running it maybe people from both sides of the isle will agree...it's too must trust in government.

Look at the AP situation.
IRS, DHS road checks anywhere, anytime? When will they begin to record our every movement, when will we have to have their permission to travel "freely"?
Roger

Greenup, KY

#101679 May 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Fat Pat you are a stupid SOB.
Dumb ass idiots like you don't deserve to live in America.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101681 May 27, 2013
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ass idiots like you don't deserve to live in America.
Then you should live in Haiti.
Syl

Greenup, KY

#101682 May 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
With EACH passing day, I am becoming MORE frustrated and disheartened at the so called leaders IN my/OUR Country!
A crescendo of malaise is being draped OVER IT!
by the fools/TRAITORS in charge!
[just WHAT the 0 WANTED - he is 'succeeding' in THAT ONLY]
``````````
Beverly Cancels Memorial Day Parade Due To Lack Of Veterans
BEVERLY (CBS)– This Sunday, the streets of Beverly will look just like they always do. And that’s the problem, some veterans say. The city has cancelled its annual Memorial Day parade for what’s believed to be the first time
since the end of the Civil War. <<-<<< TRADITION!
City officials think that’s possible. If enough veterans come forward to participate, or if the city can come up with another way to have them be a part of the parade, then the city will bring it back.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/beverly...
They could have made them floats ... to ride on ...
Pushed them in WHEELCHAIRS ...
They could have DONE SOMETHING to NOT CANCEL!
truly PATHETIC!
And next year it will be some other tradition to disappear. Leave it to this administration and there will no more American traditions to remind us of our past. This country is being stolen from us right before our eyes, and it's all because of ignorant dumb ass lazy people that doesn't care about whats going on in the country they live in and call home. They can't see they are being slowly "evicted" right out of their home land.
Syl

Greenup, KY

#101683 May 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then you should live in Haiti.
You don't even know where Haiti is, LOL! You couldn't point it out on a map,even if it was highlighted for you.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101684 May 27, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
And next year it will be some other tradition to disappear. Leave it to this administration and there will no more American traditions to remind us of our past. This country is being stolen from us right before our eyes, and it's all because of ignorant dumb ass lazy people that doesn't care about whats going on in the country they live in and call home. They can't see they are being slowly "evicted" right out of their home land.
More lies from the ever ignorant Syl the Liar. Why do you always make up some silly lie and gripe about it?
Brad

Manchester, CT

#101685 May 27, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
And next year it will be some other tradition to disappear. Leave it to this administration and there will no more American traditions to remind us of our past. This country is being stolen from us right before our eyes, and it's all because of ignorant dumb ass lazy people that doesn't care about whats going on in the country they live in and call home. They can't see they are being slowly "evicted" right out of their home land.
The latest assault is on Mothers and Fathers day.
The PC police want to abandon them in favor of Parents day to accommodate the same sex crowd.
Oy.
wtf moron of the year

Mesa, AZ

#101686 May 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The US Oil Companies are exporting Oil and Gas to China now you dumbass.
They do export instead giving to the American people ...that's why gas is still in some states about $4.00/gl ...you dumbass ...the more they export, higher gas prices for us...don't you know that, DUMBASS??????????

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#101687 May 27, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest assault is on Mothers and Fathers day.
The PC police want to abandon them in favor of Parents day to accommodate the same sex crowd.
Oy.
Or we could just implement a Parents Day and keep all 3.

Since: Oct 09

Vine Grove, KY

#101688 May 27, 2013
"Mark this well, you proud men of action! you are, after all, nothing but unconscious instruments of the men of thought."
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Sheeple are to easily manipulated into emotional argument; devoid of rational and logical thought, they simply argue for arguments sake.

What is "gay rights"? Freedom? Do we not have "Freedom" in America?
Traditional marriage is "marriage", anything else is simply cohabitation, do hetero sexual couples get benefits for simply cohabitation?
Does Hamas support gay rights in Palestine?
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#101689 May 27, 2013
I don't want to be a parent ...I'm a MOTHER!
I like mother's day or father's day...for my kids and why gay can't call it GAY*DAY?
If they want their kids to have two moms or two dads, that's not our problem ...don't really care!
Why gay always push for others to except them...?
We have Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, why not Gay*Scouts ...don't really care and can't understand two of the same sex...should send them all to Greece ...they already have their own island called L~~E~~S~~B~~O~~S !!!!!!!!!!
Brad

Manchester, CT

#101691 May 27, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Or we could just implement a Parents Day and keep all 3.
Even this is a stretch for the gay mafia.
Its all about mandated acceptance that normalizes abnormal behavior.
2 moms or 2 dads,buy 2 same gender cards.
If the retail industry sees a market there,more power to them.
Unless you're looking to mandate Hallmark offer these products,of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min HistoricallySpeaking 137,718
T and B auto service 18 min Need work done 5
Charles Arthur Wombles II (Mar '14) 4 hr sick 22
Thompson park splash pad OPEN !!! 4 hr tards on animals 3
Go fund me scams 4 hr Hillybilly DNA 5
Whose the best unemployment hearing lawyer arou... 5 hr Wondering 1
Anna Gail Collins 7 hr for sure 2
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]