'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190022 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#101646 May 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure Z ...
Thanks A/L anyway!

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#101647 May 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhh ...
My "daughter" IS
ALL woman ...
Just liKe her Mama ...
Except she is a girly girl ... not a tomboy!
I've worked like a man ALL my life!
That is WHY I'm STILL in such GREAT shape!
But totally a lady!
I do NOT curse like a man ...
BUT ...
I will BACK YOU UP ...
ANY day of the week!
Thanks to being "raised" with brothers ...
AND ...
on a farm!
Imagine THAT!
:)
you sound like a bull dyke, but I'm not afraid of you, I have a big stick, remember?

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#101648 May 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure Z ...
can you two talk about something besides Cox for a change?

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#101649 May 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
In just a few short weeks, human-engineered meat, will make itís way into the mouths of eager taste testers in a Soylent Green-like fashion.
http://12160.info/forum/topics/in-just-a-few-...
so, you're inviting me over? I'll clear my calendar, Mama.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101650 May 26, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
I have a totally unrelated question for everyone:
Do you think "unannounced" traffic road checks are unconstitutional?
When is the 4th amendment protection against unreasonable search and seizure suspended?
Should the state have a right to tell us to buy auto insurance? Isn't that like telling us we have to have health insurance? or fire/flood insurance?
This is a constitutional question.
In a "dire" situation ... may be alright!
Otherwise ...
ALL of the above is "legislation" passed by $$$ grubbers ...
Wanting more revenue for their pockets ... imo

You used to be able to ride down a "country road" and drink a beer or two!
It's hard to now :(

Dirt Road Anthem - Jason Aldean

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#101651 May 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
In a "dire" situation ... may be alright!
Otherwise ...
ALL of the above is "legislation" passed by $$$ grubbers ...
Wanting more revenue for their pockets ... imo
You used to be able to ride down a "country road" and drink a beer or two!
It's hard to now :(
Dirt Road Anthem - Jason Aldean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Lb9q1ScC4cgXX
you drink and drive? crazy bitch
That is

West Liberty, KY

#101652 May 26, 2013
Ozombies home town
What is wrote:
<quoted text>
...campton?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101653 May 26, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey A/L, is that same COX Ent. that use to owe car auctions all over U.S.?
Could be ...
:)

AutoTrader.com Partners With Experian Automotive To Enable Dealers To Provide AutoCheck Vehicle History Reports On Their AutoTrader.com Listings

Announcement is part of strategy to provide dealers with a choice as to which vehicle history report provider they utilize in merchandising their inventory on the AutoTrader.com site.

http://coxenterprises.mediaroom.com/2013-05-2...

Headquartered in Atlanta, Manheim is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, a leading communications, media and automotive services company.

http://www.coxenterprises.com/cox-companies/a...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101654 May 26, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
so, you're inviting me over? I'll clear my calendar, Mama.
Gene Watson - When A Man Can't Get A Woman Off His Mind.


poor ba bee ...

:)
Jay

Paris, TN

#101655 May 26, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
I have a totally unrelated question for everyone:
Do you think "unannounced" traffic road checks are unconstitutional?
When is the 4th amendment protection against unreasonable search and seizure suspended?
Should the state have a right to tell us to buy auto insurance? Isn't that like telling us we have to have health insurance? or fire/flood insurance?
This is a constitutional question.
**********

That is a catch twenty-two, Ari, about the road checks. I don't have a problem with them road-checking if all they're going to do is see to it that people have a license to drive, and things that are needed on the vehicle that protect you and other drivers. I do have a problem with someone randomly asking to search my property. Although it's never happened to me, I still think without probable cause they have no right to random search. Getting them to understand this is another story.

The only reason I carry car insurance, full coverage, is to protect my interests. No insurance means if someone demolishes your property while you may simply be parked in a lot, and it's not covered with ins., you would still have to make the bank loan if there is any, or out of pocket, pay for another expensive vehicle. No one else is responsible for your destroyed car, or the repairs to fix it - unlike health insurance of which you take out to keep you from getting a constant bill from the doctor or hospital, and the ruination of your credit rating - among a host of other things.

Same with house insurance. If it burns to the ground and you have no ins., you're the only one out. No one has to pay for it and no one is responsible. You're just screwed and have to find a place to live and no one is forced to do anything for you.

The problem with this country is that those in charge want to do your thinking for you. Little by little we are losing the right to make our own decision and take on our own responsibility. They call that, Big Brother, and most conservatives do not like Big Brother's nose is all our affairs.

JMO

Since: Oct 09

.

#101656 May 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
In a "dire" situation ... may be alright!
Otherwise ...
ALL of the above is "legislation" passed by $$$ grubbers ...
Wanting more revenue for their pockets ... imo
You used to be able to ride down a "country road" and drink a beer or two!
It's hard to now :(
Dirt Road Anthem - Jason Aldean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Lb9q1ScC4cgXX
I can saddle my horse and take the scenic route to anywhere I need to go. I was under the impression that since some KSP posts advertise "when" and "where" they all were required to do that...
I did research Kentucky Supreme Court decisions.
I think it's always a good idea to discourage drinking and driving; isn't it a better deterrent to let them know you are running road checks? It would be safer if they were on backroads rather than busier roads and highways right?

Since: Oct 09

.

#101657 May 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
That is a catch twenty-two, Ari, about the road checks. I don't have a problem with them road-checking if all they're going to do is see to it that people have a license to drive, and things that are needed on the vehicle that protect you and other drivers. I do have a problem with someone randomly asking to search my property. Although it's never happened to me, I still think without probable cause they have no right to random search. Getting them to understand this is another story.
The only reason I carry car insurance, full coverage, is to protect my interests. No insurance means if someone demolishes your property while you may simply be parked in a lot, and it's not covered with ins., you would still have to make the bank loan if there is any, or out of pocket, pay for another expensive vehicle. No one else is responsible for your destroyed car, or the repairs to fix it - unlike health insurance of which you take out to keep you from getting a constant bill from the doctor or hospital, and the ruination of your credit rating - among a host of other things.
Same with house insurance. If it burns to the ground and you have no ins., you're the only one out. No one has to pay for it and no one is responsible. You're just screwed and have to find a place to live and no one is forced to do anything for you.
The problem with this country is that those in charge want to do your thinking for you. Little by little we are losing the right to make our own decision and take on our own responsibility. They call that, Big Brother, and most conservatives do not like Big Brother's nose is all our affairs.
JMO
At the point of a traffic stop and search, if there is "no moving violation" and no "accident" insurance is actually a mute point right? no harm no foul. I see the point of having insurance, I don't see the constitutionality of "requiring" it...after all that's just another form of "unfunded mandate"...like Obama-care.
I bet you saw that coming, lol!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#101658 May 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be ...
:)
AutoTrader.com Partners With Experian Automotive To Enable Dealers To Provide AutoCheck Vehicle History Reports On Their AutoTrader.com Listings
Announcement is part of strategy to provide dealers with a choice as to which vehicle history report provider they utilize in merchandising their inventory on the AutoTrader.com site.
http://coxenterprises.mediaroom.com/2013-05-2...
Headquartered in Atlanta, Manheim is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, a leading communications, media and automotive services company.
http://www.coxenterprises.com/cox-companies/a...
Manheim ...I use to work for 9 years for one of their car auctions, as accounts payable ...really good company, now out of business ...I loved that job. This auction had 7,000 registered dealers.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#101659 May 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
That is a catch twenty-two, Ari, about the road checks. I don't have a problem with them road-checking if all they're going to do is see to it that people have a license to drive, and things that are needed on the vehicle that protect you and other drivers. I do have a problem with someone randomly asking to search my property. Although it's never happened to me, I still think without probable cause they have no right to random search. Getting them to understand this is another story.
The only reason I carry car insurance, full coverage, is to protect my interests. No insurance means if someone demolishes your property while you may simply be parked in a lot, and it's not covered with ins., you would still have to make the bank loan if there is any, or out of pocket, pay for another expensive vehicle. No one else is responsible for your destroyed car, or the repairs to fix it - unlike health insurance of which you take out to keep you from getting a constant bill from the doctor or hospital, and the ruination of your credit rating - among a host of other things.
Same with house insurance. If it burns to the ground and you have no ins., you're the only one out. No one has to pay for it and no one is responsible. You're just screwed and have to find a place to live and no one is forced to do anything for you.
The problem with this country is that those in charge want to do your thinking for you. Little by little we are losing the right to make our own decision and take on our own responsibility. They call that, Big Brother, and most conservatives do not like Big Brother's nose is all our affairs.
JMO
so, you're growing your own medical marijuana?
it hurts when I do this...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101660 May 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
That is a catch twenty-two, Ari, about the road checks. I don't have a problem with them road-checking if all they're going to do is see to it that people have a license to drive, and things that are needed on the vehicle that protect you and other drivers. I do have a problem with someone randomly asking to search my property. Although it's never happened to me, I still think without probable cause they have no right to random search. Getting them to understand this is another story.
The only reason I carry car insurance, full coverage, is to protect my interests. No insurance means if someone demolishes your property while you may simply be parked in a lot, and it's not covered with ins., you would still have to make the bank loan if there is any, or out of pocket, pay for another expensive vehicle. No one else is responsible for your destroyed car, or the repairs to fix it - unlike health insurance of which you take out to keep you from getting a constant bill from the doctor or hospital, and the ruination of your credit rating - among a host of other things.
Same with house insurance. If it burns to the ground and you have no ins., you're the only one out. No one has to pay for it and no one is responsible. You're just screwed and have to find a place to live and no one is forced to do anything for you.
The problem with this country is that those in charge want to do your thinking for you. Little by little we are losing the right to make our own decision and take on our own responsibility. They call that, Big Brother, and most conservatives do not like Big Brother's nose is all our affairs.
JMO
GREAT summation Jay ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101661 May 26, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
I can saddle my horse and take the scenic route to anywhere I need to go. I was under the impression that since some KSP posts advertise "when" and "where" they all were required to do that...
I did research Kentucky Supreme Court decisions.
I think it's always a good idea to discourage drinking and driving; isn't it a better deterrent to let them know you are running road checks? It would be safer if they were on backroads rather than busier roads and highways right?
I would say so.
Nowadays there ARE so many pill abusers ...
They have become MUCH WORSE that the ol town drunk ...imo

4th Amendment is going down the drain...

2 out of every 3 Americans lost Fourth Amendment protections to DHS

Two out of every three people reading this could have your electronic devices searched, without there being any reasonable suspicion, because the Department of Homeland Security has decided that such search and seizures do not violate your Fourth Amendment protection against unreasonable search and seizure. Border agents donít need probable cause and they donít need a stinking warrant since they donít need to prove any reasonable suspicion first. Nor, sadly, do two out of three people have First Amendment protection; it is as if DHS has voided those Constitutional amendments and protections they provide to nearly 200 million Americans.

---The Fourth Amendment states: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.---

Just the same, as ChristainPost wrote,ďYour constitutional rights have been repealed in ten states. No, this isn't a joke. It is not exaggeration or hyperbole. If you are in ten states in the United States, your some of your rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights have been made null and void.Ē

http://blogs.computerworld.com/privacy/21805/...

WE do NOT have much "privacy" left, because of such ... I understood Bush calling for the Patriot Act ... It was to keep US safe!

BUT the 0 "could have" LET it die!
Didn't!

He did NOT use it the right way as can be seen from the Boston bombing ...

S-l-a-c-k-e-r-s
is WHO WE have working for US now!

Devoid of any "empathy" for the people ...
Jay

Paris, TN

#101663 May 26, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
At the point of a traffic stop and search, if there is "no moving violation" and no "accident" insurance is actually a mute point right? no harm no foul. I see the point of having insurance, I don't see the constitutionality of "requiring" it...after all that's just another form of "unfunded mandate"...like Obama-care.
I bet you saw that coming, lol!
*********

Well ya. And I agree with you. But, it's too late for us to do anything about that because it's like AL said, money in someone's pocket, like fishing licenses, hunting licenses, fines if you don't have it....so they like to catch you without a license, big fine coming your way.

Public ripoff, Big Bro, and truly they don't give a rats if you don't wear a seatbelt, they just want the money. yup!!!

One of these days they will think up another one, a license to ride your horse on a public road or some other far-fetched way to rip you off. I had horses, but we rode on our own 108 acres, but watch and see....someone will think this up.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101666 May 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say so.
Nowadays there ARE so many pill abusers ...
They have become MUCH WORSE that the ol town drunk ...imo
4th Amendment is going down the drain...
2 out of every 3 Americans lost Fourth Amendment protections to DHS
Two out of every three people reading this could have your electronic devices searched, without there being any reasonable suspicion, because the Department of Homeland Security has decided that such search and seizures do not violate your Fourth Amendment protection against unreasonable search and seizure. Border agents donít need probable cause and they donít need a stinking warrant since they donít need to prove any reasonable suspicion first. Nor, sadly, do two out of three people have First Amendment protection; it is as if DHS has voided those Constitutional amendments and protections they provide to nearly 200 million Americans.
---The Fourth Amendment states: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.---
Just the same, as ChristainPost wrote,ďYour constitutional rights have been repealed in ten states. No, this isn't a joke. It is not exaggeration or hyperbole. If you are in ten states in the United States, your some of your rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights have been made null and void.Ē
http://blogs.computerworld.com/privacy/21805/...
WE do NOT have much "privacy" left, because of such ... I understood Bush calling for the Patriot Act ... It was to keep US safe!
BUT the 0 "could have" LET it die!
Didn't!
He did NOT use it the right way as can be seen from the Boston bombing ...
S-l-a-c-k-e-r-s
is WHO WE have working for US now!
Devoid of any "empathy" for the people ...
you ignorant pos.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101667 May 26, 2013
WHAT CAN GOVERNMENT SNOOPS GET BY WITH?
Look at the regs for phone records access, use

WASHINGTON Ė Big Brother has become more emboldened than ever with the recent revelation that the Justice Department had obtained from telephone companies the records of Associated Press and other reporters to investigate an alleged national security leak, according to a report in Joseph Farahís G2 Bulletin.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/what-can-governmen...

Enjoy your *Memorial Day* Folks
Good Night :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101668 May 26, 2013
YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THIS 'STAR-SPANGLED BANNER'
Band challenges nation to renew intimacy with patriotic theme

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/you-havent-heard-t...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shasta wilson 14 min BIG MOUTH 1
Concerning the Devil. 17 min The Specialist 4
Perverts of knox co. 49 min poorgirl 9
Local Resident Larry Hammons Featured in Docume... 53 min buyer 4
Everything is Fake. 1 hr sad 5
Tony Mills and his women 1 hr awwwwww 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Rebecca 142,363
sugars daddies 4 hr larry 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages