'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,495)

Showing posts 89,881 - 89,900 of144,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Let the Son Shine

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Could happen?
Its about 40 degrees and raining where I am right now and it ain't dark yet.
Brrrrr
I've shoveled enough global warming for a lifetime in the last 9 months.
Hahahahahahaaha, thanks for the giggle! haha. You and me both! haha

It's pretty chilly here in Ky too. I'm wearing a jacket inside....lol. Yep, this global warming is really summmin', heeheehee!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you take your anti-American marxist ways back to russia where you belong traitor, it worked pretty well there sodoboy, more people had more money under reagan stupid, under hussein oblamer many can't buy food, thats why more than 50% of the people in this country are on food stamps,
you sodoturds are literally the stupidest waste of DNA on the planet, a pile of rocks has more intelligence than you,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
When you say more people had money under Reagan I guess you are referring to the top 1%. The reason 50% more are on food stamps today, you ignorant POS, is because their was an economic collapse of the US in 2008. America still hasn't gotten over the Bush years. Dumbass.
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Let the Son Shine wrote:
<quoted text>It sure is Brad. I've been getting so disgusted I can hardly handle the sickening news any longer. But it's like a horrible accident that occurs right in front of your eyes that you cannot take your eyes off of. You know it's going to happen, you see it as it's happening in all it's heartwrenching terror.......and it happens!
Problem is, with this admin, it just keeps on happening day after day after day after day. It makes me physically sick to watch it. I have to take breaks from it all.
I admire AL, Ari, Syl, IO,RH,,Jay, you and all I forgot to mention who try to keep us all abreast of current happenings.
The U.S. is in big time trouble and only God knows if she can be righted upright again! Heaven help us!
Yep.
Its a new scandal every day with this bunch of thugs in the beltway.
Today all the news outlets were celebrating the Boy Scouts caving to gay membership,Apple being expected to pay more than their fair share of taxes and eliminating Mothers and Fathers day in favor of Parents day.
I throw up in my mouth a little almost every day now.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

F U Liberal Idiots wrote:
glad calvin has show just how stupid a brain washed college kid can be. he actually rants about liberal effects in Europe and switches back to bitchin about conservative values, his kind will take it up the a** and like it? but he is a liberal, ie a person so open minded there brains have fallen out! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE or forward your real name, address and phone number, so I can send you to a real history class, I think your professor might have jammed his c**k to deep in your throat and damaged your brain! you voted for the dumdass in the white house didn't you, proud of yourself yet?
yes, proud, thanks...high school tho...your diatribe oozes intelligence...proud of yourself?/ shouldn't be...you sound like everyone else on here. stupidity squirting out your ass and your mouth...both shit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on Earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the POWER
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
Please FLY Our **USofA** FLAG
<3
Hope everyone has a good weekend :)
Who farted? In Jesus' name...Amen..and many more

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Brilliant wrote:
<quoted text> Rather than making a mountain out of mole hill, like you did with AL's innocent comment, you should be concerned over your own self instead!
Aren't YOU the one who is always and repeatedly talking about killing, throat slitting, hiring hit men, wishing someone dead........and essentially obsessed with the murder of others? That IS you, isn't it?
Are you so dense as to be unaware of how those who constantly obsess over the demise and/or death of other humans are typically the very ones going off the deep end, and the ones with whom the F b eye and/or homeland are most assuredly interested in ?
Report your own self.
I am hereby reported...
thanks Brilliant, from Leitchfield...talk about an oxymoron lololololololololol.. another expert clown, nice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
!!!!!!!!!! B~~R~~I~~L~~L~~I~~A~~N~~T !!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Don't forget talking constantly about private parts and proud... like a typical SEX MANIAC !!!!!!!
Yes Brilliant, don't forget about the Enormous Member

by the way...here's your killer. OZ...throat slitter, with the Family plan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Brilliant wrote:
<quoted text>I recall first reading about liberalism as a Mental Disorder on here and thinking, damn, that's exactly what I'd thought all along. And even though, I thought that, I was still willing (at that time) to be a little skeptical and give a few of them the benefit of a doubt.
Boy, was that a mistake. Every single Democrap I know has proven, over and over again, without a doubt, the validity of the description of how it IS a Mental Disorder.......a Deficiency.......a Lack.....an unconcern........and a sheer ignoramus stupidity!!
So, I hope someone will Re-post that description here one more time, just so I can remind myself of all the "warning signs", though I know them by heart and by soul and recognize them readily and easily, as any person who loves country and/or God is able to.
But Re-post them anyway......for those who know not what they are subscribing to. Thanks!
Mental Delusion Rules...How can the Repubes get in on some of that, I wonder?
Anemia Man and Dehydro 2016? hehehe
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>When you say more people had money under Reagan I guess you are referring to the top 1%. The reason 50% more are on food stamps today, you ignorant POS, is because their was an economic collapse of the US in 2008. America still hasn't gotten over the Bush years. Dumbass.
talk about ignorant, which way do you want it, stupid rich republicans or smart poor demoturd liberals? which one sodoboy?
I didn't have an economic crisis, in fact, my income has been very steadly rising, most of the people I work with have had their income steadly rise, but the low intellect people - like the entire city of Detroit - is bankrupt, so please explain it to me or should uncle flabby do that for you because you both have the same level of retardation,

the technology market drove our economy during the 80s with tax reductions that seeded our economic growth, the Internet bubble burst in the late 90s and many millionaires lost and many new millionaires were created, you copy paste liberals will never understand anything that doesn't affect you and most of that you still don't understand, the only language a ignorant sodotard liberal knows is

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

hurry calvin daddy says hes going for ice cream
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Reward failure and punish success.
Its beyond a mental disorder,its something completely lacking in the thought process.
True !!!!!
Let the Son Shine

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, proud, thanks...high school tho...your diatribe oozes intelligence...proud of yourself?/ shouldn't be...you sound like everyone else on here. stupidity squirting out your ass and your mouth...both shit
Why don't you Tell us why the Corruptocrats changed the lingo from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" ? haha

You think those Polar Bears are sweating today? Waaaahahahaha!

Since: Oct 09

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>When you say more people had money under Reagan I guess you are referring to the top 1%. The reason 50% more are on food stamps today, you ignorant POS, is because their was an economic collapse of the US in 2008. America still hasn't gotten over the Bush years. Dumbass.
The economic boom referred to as “Reaganomics” is a historical fact that from 1982 to 1989 was THE GREATEST and most consistent boost of economic growth .activity EVER seen in the United States and even the WORLD has ever seen! Liberals constantly bemoan a revisionist version of history and economic falsehood they call “trickle down” economics! Jimmy Carter was the “Trickle down Trickster”. I recently mentioned that in a college History course; there was no mention of the catastrophe known as the Carter administration. The “energy crisis” was a complete Carter screwup! Job creation from 1982 to 1989 18.7 million new jobs were created (world record). Unemployment fell to just over 5%! During the Reagan Boom 30 TRILLION $$$$$$$$$$ in goods and new services were created!(another world record!). Reaganomics was the start of 86 consecutive months of economic growth! Take your REVISIONIST trickle-down crap and shove it back where it came from.…your LIBERAL @$$!
Post Script: The ONLY dumb@$$e$ are those disparaging Reaganomics!

Since: Oct 09

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Let the Son Shine wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you Tell us why the Corruptocrats changed the lingo from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" ? haha
You think those Polar Bears are sweating today? Waaaahahahaha!
...and now it has been changed again to "Anthropogenic Climate Change"! It has all been debunked a thousand times over, so they use another term. Nitrogen, Argon, and Oxygen are not Greenhouse gases! Carbon Dioxide is used by plants to make Oxygen, a plant may compensate to exchange as much as a 2000% percent increase in the exchange process! Diesel engines discharge "particulate matter" which actually falls back to earth. One naturally occurring forest fire creates more "pollution" than all internal combustion engines ever produced since they were invented!
Nitrous Oxide IS a greenhouse gas, one that is highly regulated, and discharge rates continue to DECREASE!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Global warming or Climate change ... which one is responsible for Ice age meltdown and Dinosaur extinction?

We know which one made Al Gore 100 million $$$ richer! IDIOTS!
Let the Son Shine

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Most excellent post Look! Just Brilliant!!!
Al Here

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Global warming or Climate change ... which one is responsible for Ice age meltdown and Dinosaur extinction?
We know which one made Al Gore 100 million $$$ richer! IDIOTS!
How much bologna can we stand???? Your about 10 inches shy of a club.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Al Here wrote:
<quoted text>How much bologna can we stand???? Your about 10 inches shy of a club.
Little sarcasm wouldn't hurt anyone! You must be one of Al Gore followers? The truth hurts, I know !
Let the Son Shine

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Let the Son Shine wrote:
Most excellent post Look! Just Brilliant!!!
Hey Look, this post was for the excellent Reagan comment.

Your Marksmanship is indeed awesome......love your global warming comment! Bullseye! haha!

:-)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
The economic boom referred to as “Reaganomics” is a historical fact that from 1982 to 1989 was THE GREATEST and most consistent boost of economic growth .activity EVER seen in the United States and even the WORLD has ever seen! Liberals constantly bemoan a revisionist version of history and economic falsehood they call “trickle down” economics! Jimmy Carter was the “Trickle down Trickster”. I recently mentioned that in a college History course; there was no mention of the catastrophe known as the Carter administration. The “energy crisis” was a complete Carter screwup! Job creation from 1982 to 1989 18.7 million new jobs were created (world record). Unemployment fell to just over 5%! During the Reagan Boom 30 TRILLION $$$$$$$$$$ in goods and new services were created!(another world record!). Reaganomics was the start of 86 consecutive months of economic growth! Take your REVISIONIST trickle-down crap and shove it back where it came from.…your LIBERAL @$$!
Post Script: The ONLY dumb@$$e$ are those disparaging Reaganomics!
In 1980 the average CEO made 23 times that of a worker. Today they make almost 400 times more. Since 1980 the middle class average incomes have increased 18%. During that same time the top have increased 287%. ReaganNomics was the start of the downfall for working Americans. It began the largest gap of income inequality ever seen in US history today.
PS. The Record job creation occurred under Clinton. 20 million. The most jobs lost since the Depression of 1929 occurred under Bush at -4.5 million.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobs_created_dur...
Therefore, the average amount of private sector jobs created during Democratic Presidential terms is 1,463,220 and the average amount during Republican Presidential terms is 642,000.
http://www.truthfulpolitics.com/http:/truthfu...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,881 - 89,900 of144,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dead beaty daddy ELIJAH MESSER 4 min nothing new 2
New mayor and City council raise waterpark ... 6 min Omg 15
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 9 min onefoehim 369
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Quantummist 127,812
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 46 min 75 Scorpio 3,734
brittney blevins (Jun '12) 1 hr Brittany Blevins 11
Kathy Gray 1 hr Tom97 1
KC Basketball Coach 3 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••