'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,495)

Showing posts 89,881 - 89,900 of138,790
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Right is White

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

joe wrote:
<quoted text>Thats funny, I remeber the Reagan era a little differently. I remember everyone standing in the commodity line trying to get cheese and people on the streets begging for jobs.
My family was one of the hundreds of thousands of small farmers that good ol' Ronny Raygun decided not to subsidize.

Yeah, I watched everything my family worked for for over a hundred years as Americans get flushed thanks to Ronny's policies.

Thanks Ronny, rot in hell.
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Right is White wrote:
<quoted text>
My family was one of the hundreds of thousands of small farmers that good ol' Ronny Raygun decided not to subsidize.
Yeah, I watched everything my family worked for for over a hundred years as Americans get flushed thanks to Ronny's policies.
Farm subsidies are as corrupt today as they were 30 years ago.
One of the few things that have been supported across the aisle since its conception.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Brilliant wrote:
<quoted text>I recall first reading about liberalism as a Mental Disorder on here and thinking, damn, that's exactly what I'd thought all along. And even though, I thought that, I was still willing (at that time) to be a little skeptical and give a few of them the benefit of a doubt.
Boy, was that a mistake. Every single Democrap I know has proven, over and over again, without a doubt, the validity of the description of how it IS a Mental Disorder.......a Deficiency.......a Lack.....an unconcern........and a sheer ignoramus stupidity!!
So, I hope someone will Re-post that description here one more time, just so I can remind myself of all the "warning signs", though I know them by heart and by soul and recognize them readily and easily, as any person who loves country and/or God is able to.
But Re-post them anyway......for those who know not what they are subscribing to. Thanks!
You're absolutely right...! Liberals have no common sense, no respect for others ... no love for their country. They defend one man and if they can't, they attack like bulldogs. How can you defend what happened in Benghazi, AP, IRS...?????
Democrats or Republicans ...what's wrong it's wrong! Liberal have no morals, no scruples ...
Protect criminals, illegals and terrorists, but report their own, damn IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!
Leftie Liar

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Right is White wrote:
<quoted text>
Carter screwed the farmer royally with the Grain Embargo against Russia.

Took many many years to recover.

When Carter stopped selling grain to Russia the price of corn, soybeans, and wheat went waaay down.
This then caused the economy to go down.

Carter did the same thing for the MidEast. Gas was short and then the price went way up. Remember waiting in lines for gas? Carter had no clue what to do.

Inflation ran wild during the Carter administration.

Then Reagan stopped a lot of the nonsense and saved the country!
Right is White

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the few things that have been supported across the aisle since its conception.
I am aware of that. My family never asked for or wanted help from anybody.

What they wanted was a level playing field, Ronny's administration took that away for many many Americans.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Brilliant wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, they do talk obsessively about sex. However, it is a known fact, those who are so preoccupied by thoughts of sex, sexual parts, or acts and so constantly talk about it, are the very ones who have major and serious sexual malfunction/dysfunction. Typically to the point they are unable to engage in sex at all. Which is why they obsess about it all the time. It's a vicious circle.
Yes, correct!
Leftie Liar

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd agree with that statement. The Puppet administration is right now paying a very wealthy prominent family who previously grew a crop.....NOT to grow a crop.

Makes no sense whatsoever. All that land growing up in weeds, unplanted. sad.
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right...! Liberals have no common sense, no respect for others ... no love for their country. They defend one man and if they can't, they attack like bulldogs. How can you defend what happened in Benghazi, AP, IRS...?????
Democrats or Republicans ...what's wrong it's wrong! Liberal have no morals, no scruples ...
Protect criminals, illegals and terrorists, but report their own, damn IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!
Reward failure and punish success.
Its beyond a mental disorder,its something completely lacking in the thought process.
Right is White

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Leftie Liar wrote:
<quoted text>Carter screwed the farmer royally with the Grain Embargo against Russia.
Took many many years to recover.
When Carter stopped selling grain to Russia the price of corn, soybeans, and wheat went waaay down.
This then caused the economy to go down.
Carter did the same thing for the MidEast. Gas was short and then the price went way up. Remember waiting in lines for gas? Carter had no clue what to do.
Inflation ran wild during the Carter administration.
Then Reagan stopped a lot of the nonsense and saved the country!
And Ronny sealed the deal with Russia and the rest of the third world nations, and it has never recovered for the American family or American farm families.

I lived through it including Carter, and I don't recall claiming to be a "leftie" either.

Save your ignorance and BS for yourself.
Leftie the Brillant Loon

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Oh, and let's not forget the "Pigford" mess that has truly screwed farmers and is still currently screwing them. At bazillions of dollars.

And let us understand how most of that money has gone to the Left in Cincinnati as well as Chitcago! And there's seems to be no end in sight to the misspending (payoffs).
Leftie the Brillant Loon

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Leftie Liar wrote:
<quoted text>I'd agree with that statement. The Puppet administration is right now paying a very wealthy prominent family who previously grew a crop.....NOT to grow a crop.
Makes no sense whatsoever. All that land growing up in weeds, unplanted. sad.
Someone thinks that statement is nuts?

Oh, you'd be surprised how many farmers are no longer growing crops on their land because the current admin is paying them more money NOT to grow anything. It is true.
Leftie the Brillant Loon

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes, and yes OZ. It's pretty pitiful how some people just never "get it" isn't it? Even to their own demise as the U.S. goes to new lows. They have zero conscience. That's how they do it I guess. And the utter hate they have for their fellow American brothers just because they/we love our country and want the best for ALL her members.

Like what is that "Right is White" stuff about? As if all of us who are conservative in the least bit are white? How nuts is that type of closed minded thinking? How judgmental is that?

Oh, and I am only making fun with the name I put on here. Everyone, of course knows theirs no such thing as a "brilliant leftie".........ha ha!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

What a bunch of crap!!!

HAZARD PAY

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/hasan...
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Right is White wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware of that. My family never asked for or wanted help from anybody.
What they wanted was a level playing field, Ronny's administration took that away for many many Americans.
How did Reagans administration hurt farmers any more than any other,in general.
Yes,Reagan did want to cut funding of subsidies but farm finances were so bad at the time he ended up increasing farm support.
Let that man know

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

He, He!
Leftie the Brillant Loon

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
What a bunch of crap!!!
HAZARD PAY
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/hasan...
Yea Jay, it's just shameful how he's been paid what was it,$278,000, while the military families of the dead he killed in cold blood are being denied ANY benefits. All because the administration that wants to rupture America by bleeding her dry of money says it is "workplace violence"! That is what fits their agenda apparently.

America does NOT take care of her own under this administration. But instead caters to the most vile, despicable people in the world.

Just sad. And infuriating!
wondering

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Tell'em son!
Let the Son Shine

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Did they predict "snow" (for Northeast) for Memorial day week-end for real?
Let the Son Shine

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Baltimore's democorruptic presidential hopeful - the governor who claimed to be "tough on crime" when he was a mayor....O'Malley ...seems to be in a little hot water right now.

Maybe instead of concentrating on trash pick up and filling in holes in the road, he'd have been better served looking into his prison system.

All you Democraps should be so proud. Two of the prison guards apparently have tattoos on their body representing the Black Guerrilla Family (gang) who seems to be running things at the prison. LOL!

This is too funny! haha. From what I read, the Gang has been laundering money, smuggling drugs, smuggling cell phones (maybe O's phones?), haha, oh, and getting female guards pregnant with the leaders babies.

Corruption run amok, as seems to be the norm for this entire Democrap regime.

Be proud, be very proud.....heeheehee! haha!
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Brilliant wrote:
<quoted text>I recall first reading about liberalism as a Mental Disorder on here and thinking, damn, that's exactly what I'd thought all along. And even though, I thought that, I was still willing (at that time) to be a little skeptical and give a few of them the benefit of a doubt.
Boy, was that a mistake. Every single Democrap I know has proven, over and over again, without a doubt, the validity of the description of how it IS a Mental Disorder.......a Deficiency.......a Lack.....an unconcern........and a sheer ignoramus stupidity!!
So, I hope someone will Re-post that description here one more time, just so I can remind myself of all the "warning signs", though I know them by heart and by soul and recognize them readily and easily, as any person who loves country and/or God is able to.
But Re-post them anyway......for those who know not what they are subscribing to. Thanks!
Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill

Based on thousands of cases!

“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”

“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”
Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:

•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/

Liberalism Topix Link

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hyden-ky/TR5T...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,881 - 89,900 of138,790
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 4 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,688
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,441
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 min Anne52 81,218
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min SevenTee 122,889
Corey vs. Collins 1 hr wake up call 62
lamon jones 4 hr guss 29
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr Yep 16,031
•••
•••