'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,491)

Showing posts 89,801 - 89,820 of144,841
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Get Real

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Fox fears it's losing control of it's monster(teaparty).

A group of Tea Partyers organized a three-day boycott of Fox News in protest of its coverage of Benghazi, tepid opposition immigration reform, and in general “turning to the left” since the election.

David Freedlander of the Daily Beast reports:

The three-day boycott lasted Thursday morning through Sunday morning, and is the second time this group of activists have gone Fox-free in an effort to steer the coverage. Organizers say a two-day boycott earlier this month knocked 20 percent off of the network’s regular viewership.(A Daily Beast analysis of the same data showed that the boycott had little effect.)

A spokeswoman for Fox News did not respond to a request for comment.

A leader of the boycott, Kathy Amidon, of Nashville, declined an interview, instead directing The Daily Beast to a website, Benghazi-Truth. The website, a single-page, 23,000-word manifesto complete with multicolored fonts, supposedly incriminating videos of Fox News’s complicity in a coverup, and communist propaganda photographs, is kept by someone who identifies himself online as “Proe Graphique,” and who other members of boycott described as someone who works “in New York media.”

“Particularly after the election, Fox keeps turning to the left,” Stan Hjerlied, one of the boycotters, told the Beast.“So we are really losing our only conservative network.”

“The more I research into Fox—I saw that they donate more to Democratic candidates than conservative or Republican candidates—I was like holy cow! Maybe they are just trying to snatch our pockets. Maybe they are just talking the talk, because it sure doesn’t look like they are walking the walk,” said another boycotter, Donnie Farner

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/t...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
R.I.P., BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
Exclusive: Matt Barber says BSA delegates have 'flipped their middle fingers' at families
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/rip-boy-scouts-of-...
Hell, I got out of Cub Scouts, didn't need another mother telling me how to make cookies or to be nice to other people!!!
Get Real

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Inside the Collapsing Media Empire of Deceased GOP Sleaze-Peddler Andrew Breitbart

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/i...
Get Real

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Terry England, Georgia Republican Lawmaker, Compares Women To Farm Animals

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/09/terr...

Louie Gohmert Tells Woman She Should Have Carried Brain-Dead Fetus To Term, Just In Case

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/loui...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

This is the basis of a petition millions have signed, including me. The IRS is finally getting it stuck to them after having put the screws to millions of people. LOL, now they are getting screwed! And now, they know how it feels. LOL....stupid idiots! Including that liar who violates everyone else's rights and then stands on the fifth!

Maybe this time it will post!

Tell Congress and oversight committee members to "Investigate and Stop the IRS Abuse of Power!"

The Issue:

The Internal Revenue Service targeted conservative political groups (including Freedom Federation and the more than 30 organizations that comprise its membership), pro-Israel organizations, conservative Hispanic groups, and religious entities through intimidating application processes and excessive, unjust questioning to delay or deny applications for tax-exempt status prior to and during the 2012 election cycle. They also launched unwarranted audits of groups falling into those same categories. It is unlikely the full extent of the abuse is yet known as senior administration officials are now covering up and attempting to scapegoat low-level IRS employees for these actions.

"This is Big Brother come to life and a witch hunt to prevent Americans from exercising their First Amendment rights," said Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal.

The IRS has effectively confirmed what thoughtful Americans feared: Under the Obama administration, the IRS amassed unprecedented power and unleashed the politically driven will to provoke and abuse organizations whose agendas run counter to leftist ideologies. As we now know, this abuse of power was strategically implemented during an election season to help assure Barack Obama’s reelection and further undermine the Constitution and its guarantees of equal protection under the law.

Right now, the question is: Who authorized this overreaching abuse of power at the IRS?

Take Action:

We are calling on the House Ways and Means Committee, the Senate Finance Committee, and the IRS Oversight Board to investigate this abuse of power and hold accountable those people responsible!

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Articles
Guess who is angry about ObamaCare?
May 25, 2013
Unions jumping off the bandwagon. More

Benghazi and Obama's Ambition to Be U.N. SecGen
James Lewis
Washington rumor has it that Obama wants to be U.N. Secretary General. At the rate he's going, it won't be hard to do. More

Obama's Still Trying to Define the War
Shoshana Bryen
And he still can't do better than W did. More

The New Barbarians
Gary Horne
At least the Mongols were honest. They came to plunder. They didn't tell the peasant, "We are just collecting your fair share." More

Uncle Sam Wants You...Under His Thumb!
Jim Yardley
It's scandal season in the Obama administration. Let's just summarize the more egregious behavior of our Beloved Leader and his Apostles. More

Hillary's - and now Obama's - Vast Left-Wing Cover-Up
Jim Guirard
Are not Barack and Hillary joined at the hip in their Saul Alinsky ideologies, their Rules for Radicals tactics, and their current tar baby of the Benghazi cover-up? More

U.S. Military: We Could Have Saved Ambassador Stevens
Jonathon Moseley
Elite U.S. troops were completely capable of saving Ambassador Chris Stevens during the Benghazi Consulate attacks on September 11, 2012. The facts contradict Defense Secretary Panetta's testimony. More

Die Freiheit: the German Freedom & Anti-Islam​isation Party
Paul Austin Murphy
One clear sign that Europe is not quite ready to surrender. More

IRS Deficiencies and Health Care
Kenneth H. Ryesky
The current scandal clearly reveals that the IRS cannot be trusted with confidential medical information. More

http://www.americanthinker.com/

Good Night ...*Patriots*:)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

IRS Targeting Conservative Groups Reprehensible

At a Senate Banking Committee hearing on Tuesday, Senator Corker questioned Treasury Secretary Jack Lew about the Internal Revenue Service inappropriately targeting conservative political groups.

“When you have the president of the United States, and the vice president, and other leading folks in our administration using the type of language to describe the folks that were targeted -- demonizing, villainizing -- I think… you would expect that bureaucrats at lower levels are going to act in a way that they acted,” said Corker.“It is reprehensible what happened.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Dont hit on me wrote:
I forget, how many patriotic repubs had to step down from the Clinton "Sperm Gate" impeachment because they had secret Mistresses?
The repubs tried slinging every accusation they could dream up against Clinton. When they finally did find something to persecute him for, it turned out they were more guilty than he.
The repubs seem to be even more vicious towards President Obama.... Hmmm I wonder why....
Repubs are more vicious towards Obama because he took away their Rights and Freedoms. They can't name exactly which ones, but FauxNews, Glen Beck and Rush told them he did.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Roger Stone: LBJ had Kennedy killed
Legendary Republican operative Roger Stone claims in his new book that Lyndon Johnson arranged John F. Kennedy’s assassination, and that Richard Nixon and Johnson had a documented relationship with Lee Harvey Oswald’s killer, Jack Ruby, years before Ruby shot Oswald in the basement of Dallas police headquarters in 1963.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/10/roger-stone...
You are a silly lunatic.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
IRS Targeting Conservative Groups Reprehensible
At a Senate Banking Committee hearing on Tuesday, Senator Corker questioned Treasury Secretary Jack Lew about the Internal Revenue Service inappropriately targeting conservative political groups.
“When you have the president of the United States, and the vice president, and other leading folks in our administration using the type of language to describe the folks that were targeted -- demonizing, villainizing -- I think… you would expect that bureaucrats at lower levels are going to act in a way that they acted,” said Corker.“It is reprehensible what happened.”
Reminds me of when Bush and Rove directed the US Attorneys to target Democrats all over the Country.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, I got out of Cub Scouts, didn't need another mother telling me how to make cookies or to be nice to other people!!!
Well they did not want a Queer like you anyway.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Well they did not want a Queer like you anyway.
LMAO!!! Have you been caught again molesting children???

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Roger Stone: LBJ had Kennedy killed
Legendary Republican operative Roger Stone claims in his new book that Lyndon Johnson arranged John F. Kennedy’s assassination, and that Richard Nixon and Johnson had a documented relationship with Lee Harvey Oswald’s killer, Jack Ruby, years before Ruby shot Oswald in the basement of Dallas police headquarters in 1963.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/10/roger-stone...
still got president killin' on your mind, I see
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Have you been caught again molesting children???
lmfao

Have you been caught again blowing old Men?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, I got out of Cub Scouts, didn't need another mother telling me how to make cookies or to be nice to other people!!!
hmmm, didn't know they had a 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Get Real wrote:
Terry England, Georgia Republican Lawmaker, Compares Women To Farm Animals
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/09/terr...
Louie Gohmert Tells Woman She Should Have Carried Brain-Dead Fetus To Term, Just In Case
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/loui...
LMAO!!! Terry England, Georgia Republican Lawmaker, Compares Women To Farm Animals, no way, women require more attention!!

Glad she didn't carry the fetus to term, just one less liberal!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Terry England, Georgia Republican Lawmaker, Compares Women To Farm Animals, no way, women require more attention!!
They said it was brain dead, like you Stupid.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Terry England, Georgia Republican Lawmaker, Compares Women To Farm Animals, no way, women require more attention!!
don't ignore me dic, if you still want my hot rod up your old dirt road

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

The GOP’s Michelle Obama Derangement Syndrome is only a part of the party’s larger problem with women, which is only a part of the GOP’s larger problem with pretty much everyone who isn’t white, male and protestant. Whether the victim is female, Latino, or gay, the GOP always manages to find enough red meat to throw to the fringe masses that now run the party. The problem, for the Republicans, is that while the fringe is representative of elected Republicans in Washington, it’s not representative of most Republicans generally, or most Americans.

While putting down women, and bashing Latinos and gays, may win you friends at the RNC, it doesn’t do a lot to convince independents that the Republicans are serious about governing, and it doesn’t even win over a majority of Republicans themselves. The party is far more hateful than its own voters, and worse yet, it doesn’t seem to realize that fact. Thus, when the right-wing noise machine explodes at Michelle Obama for attending the Oscars, they actually think they’re scoring points that are going to help them nationally. And they’re not.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Majority of Republicans want to impeach Obama because they hate America
2/13/2013 8:00am by John Aravosis

Republicans hate America. More specifically, Republicans hate American democracy. It’s the simplest, and most consistent, explanation as to why, in story after story, we see Republicans in open revolt against the democratic rule of law in this country.

They don’t believe in an independent judiciary, and have been undermining, and outright threatening, judges for years. They don’t believe in elections, and thus either gerrymander them when possible (like they’ve now successfully done with the House), or outright attempt to steal them, like they did in the 2000 presidential, and like they tried against Al Franken and others.

Look at the Clinton impeachment. I always say that the Republicans launched a witch hunt and they eventually caught a witch. My point being, they were out to destroy Clinton from day one, with zero evidence to justify their jihad against the man. They didn’t like the way the election went, so they tried to reverse by nearly all means necessary.

Democratic electoral victories, progressive court victories, are not legitimate in GOP eyes. And if Republicans find themselves losing the game, fair and square, they simply change the rules.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,801 - 89,820 of144,841
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Richard hicks and Becky Abner 9 min Who cares 2
Barbie Carpenter 16 min really 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Crock 127,942
Going to be rich in a day or two.. 1 hr Truthful 3
Who wrecked out route 6 2 hr Stick 3
Hobby Lobby ruling!! 4 hr bam 12
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 4 hr Fillus 382
KC Basketball Coach 6 hr Whatever 54
•••