'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101465 May 25, 2013
**********
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on Earth
as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the POWER
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen

**********

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."

**********

Please FLY Our **USofA** FLAG

<3

Hope everyone has a good weekend :)
Audit IRS

Los Angeles, CA

#101466 May 25, 2013
Don't get mad, get even...can we, can we ...
AUDIT IRS...CAN WE ??????????
We like to see their records!!!!!!!!!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#101467 May 25, 2013
God bless United States of AMERICA ...
My home sweet home!
yep

Richmond, KY

#101468 May 25, 2013
ok
Brilliant

Elizabethtown, KY

#101469 May 25, 2013
I just heard that talking puppet from the WH on Fox News, Bragging.....yes bragging AND praising..........wait for it......

George W. Bush!!!!!!!... Priceless!

Loved it so much I did a rewind and watched it about 3 times! haha!

The knuckle dragger said (regarding Bush): "To know the man is to like the
man". Obummer also said: " Bush is a man who puts on no pretenses, no pretenses".

And then he said; " I agree with Clinton who said President Bush is a good man, and I agree, President Bush IS a good man"!

So, I'm just wondering, does this man think his "kissing up" to Bush now is really going to make any difference whatsoever? I mean, do any of us really care what the puppet thinks of Bush, which of course he probably just read off a teleprompter anyway?

Still.........it's so good to see him eat crow. Lol
Brilliant

Elizabethtown, KY

#101470 May 25, 2013
By the way, AL, OZ, you should know, I just clicked on those dumb icons to give you both an Agree, Brilliant, and Helpful, but I see my icons somehow got changed, to some absurd icon instead.

Wanted you to know, any bad icons are probably being done underhandedly as only a Libotraitor can do.

And Libs.......I'd think as much garbage as you put on here, you'd want to continue to post without problems.........you people are dumber than I intially thought.

Stupid AND ignorant!!
Brilliant

Elizabethtown, KY

#101471 May 25, 2013
OZombies wrote:
God bless United States of AMERICA ...
My home sweet home!
Amen to that!
Brilliant

Elizabethtown, KY

#101472 May 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Now The Gibson Guitar Raids Make Sense
In one raid, the feds hauled away ebony fingerboards, alleging they violated Madagascar law. Gibson responded by obtaining the sworn word of the African island's government that --no law-- had been broken.
Interestingly, one of Gibson's leading competitors is C.F. Martin & Co. According to C.F. Martin's catalog, several of their guitars contain "East Indian Rosewood," which is the exact same wood in at least 10 of Gibson's guitars.
----So why were they not also raided----
and their inventory of foreign wood seized?
Grossly underreported at the time was the fact that Gibson's chief executive, Henry Juszkiewicz,
---contributed to Republican politicians.----
Recent donations have included $2,000 to Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., and $1,500 to Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn.
>>--> By contrast, Chris Martin IV, the Martin & Co. CEO, is a long-time
---Democratic supporter---
with $35,400 in contributions to Democratic candidates and the Democratic National Committee over the past couple of election cycles.
Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0523...
nahhhhhh ...
NO reason at ALL for the BIG 0 to be
-------G~O~N~E--------
is there??????????
u backward wired bunch of libTARDED LUNatics!
WITH NO commonSENSE!
Thanks for posting this AL. All the people I know have worked hard at finding out what companies supported the communists, and no longer do business with those supporters if at all possible.

I did not know about this but have musician friends who will be very interested in it. So thanks! Keep upi the good work! God Bless America!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#101473 May 25, 2013
Brilliant wrote:
By the way, AL, OZ, you should know, I just clicked on those dumb icons to give you both an Agree, Brilliant, and Helpful, but I see my icons somehow got changed, to some absurd icon instead.
Wanted you to know, any bad icons are probably being done underhandedly as only a Libotraitor can do.
And Libs.......I'd think as much garbage as you put on here, you'd want to continue to post without problems.........you people are dumber than I intially thought.
Stupid AND ignorant!!
!!!!!!!!!! LIBERALISM is a PSYCHOSIS !!!!!!!!!!
Brilliant

Elizabethtown, KY

#101475 May 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>still got president killin' on your mind, I see
Rather than making a mountain out of mole hill, like you did with AL's innocent comment, you should be concerned over your own self instead!

Aren't YOU the one who is always and repeatedly talking about killing, throat slitting, hiring hit men, wishing someone dead........and essentially obsessed with the murder of others? That IS you, isn't it?

Are you so dense as to be unaware of how those who constantly obsess over the demise and/or death of other humans are typically the very ones going off the deep end, and the ones with whom the F b eye and/or homeland are most assuredly interested in ?

Report your own self.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#101476 May 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Now The Gibson Guitar Raids Make Sense
In one raid, the feds hauled away ebony fingerboards, alleging they violated Madagascar law. Gibson responded by obtaining the sworn word of the African island's government that --no law-- had been broken.
Interestingly, one of Gibson's leading competitors is C.F. Martin & Co. According to C.F. Martin's catalog, several of their guitars contain "East Indian Rosewood," which is the exact same wood in at least 10 of Gibson's guitars.
----So why were they not also raided----
and their inventory of foreign wood seized?
Grossly underreported at the time was the fact that Gibson's chief executive, Henry Juszkiewicz,
---contributed to Republican politicians.----
Recent donations have included $2,000 to Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., and $1,500 to Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn.
>>--> By contrast, Chris Martin IV, the Martin & Co. CEO, is a long-time
---Democratic supporter---
with $35,400 in contributions to Democratic candidates and the Democratic National Committee over the past couple of election cycles.
Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0523...
nahhhhhh ...
NO reason at ALL for the BIG 0 to be
-------G~O~N~E--------
is there??????????
u backward wired bunch of libTARDED LUNatics!
WITH NO commonSENSE!
As far as I know the inventory is still impounded after the paperwork was found to be in order and verified.
This administration now feels it can dictate policies of foreign nations as they see fit,or when it suits their agenda.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#101477 May 25, 2013
Brilliant wrote:
<quoted text> Rather than making a mountain out of mole hill, like you did with AL's innocent comment, you should be concerned over your own self instead!
Aren't YOU the one who is always and repeatedly talking about killing, throat slitting, hiring hit men, wishing someone dead........and essentially obsessed with the murder of others? That IS you, isn't it?
Are you so dense as to be unaware of how those who constantly obsess over the demise and/or death of other humans are typically the very ones going off the deep end, and the ones with whom the F b eye and/or homeland are most assuredly interested in ?
Report your own self.
!!!!!!!!!! B~~R~~I~~L~~L~~I~~A~~N~~T !!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Don't forget talking constantly about private parts and proud... like a typical SEX MANIAC !!!!!!!
Brilliant

Elizabethtown, KY

#101478 May 25, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
!!!!!!!!!! LIBERALISM is a PSYCHOSIS !!!!!!!!!!
I recall first reading about liberalism as a Mental Disorder on here and thinking, damn, that's exactly what I'd thought all along. And even though, I thought that, I was still willing (at that time) to be a little skeptical and give a few of them the benefit of a doubt.

Boy, was that a mistake. Every single Democrap I know has proven, over and over again, without a doubt, the validity of the description of how it IS a Mental Disorder.......a Deficiency.......a Lack.....an unconcern........and a sheer ignoramus stupidity!!

So, I hope someone will Re-post that description here one more time, just so I can remind myself of all the "warning signs", though I know them by heart and by soul and recognize them readily and easily, as any person who loves country and/or God is able to.

But Re-post them anyway......for those who know not what they are subscribing to. Thanks!
Brilliant

Elizabethtown, KY

#101479 May 25, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
!!!!!!!!!! B~~R~~I~~L~~L~~I~~A~~N~~T !!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Don't forget talking constantly about private parts and proud... like a typical SEX MANIAC !!!!!!!
Yea, they do talk obsessively about sex. However, it is a known fact, those who are so preoccupied by thoughts of sex, sexual parts, or acts and so constantly talk about it, are the very ones who have major and serious sexual malfunction/dysfunction. Typically to the point they are unable to engage in sex at all. Which is why they obsess about it all the time. It's a vicious circle.
MSNBCplease

Prestonsburg, KY

#101480 May 25, 2013
Why can't we all just get along?
Now Unions are trying to undercut Obama!

http://bit.ly/Mjones
Brilliant

Elizabethtown, KY

#101481 May 25, 2013
You know....those who can DO........and those who cannot..... Talk about it over and over again, like a broken record!
joe

Jackson, KY

#101482 May 25, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you take your anti-American marxist ways back to russia where you belong traitor, it worked pretty well there sodoboy, more people had more money under reagan stupid, under hussein oblamer many can't buy food, thats why more than 50% of the people in this country are on food stamps,
you sodoturds are literally the stupidest waste of DNA on the planet, a pile of rocks has more intelligence than you,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Thats funny, I remeber the Reagan era a little differently. I remember everyone standing in the commodity line trying to get cheese and people on the streets begging for jobs.
Right is White

Jacksonville, FL

#101483 May 25, 2013
Brilliant wrote:
You know....those who can DO........and those who cannot..... Talk about it over and over again, like a broken record!
You have proven that repeatedly.
Brilliant

Elizabethtown, KY

#101484 May 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I am a "hardcore Republican".
Simple. Concise..........Beautiful!!
Right is White

Jacksonville, FL

#101485 May 25, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>Thats funny, I remeber the Reagan era a little differently. I remember everyone standing in the commodity line trying to get cheese and people on the streets begging for jobs.
My family was one of the hundreds of thousands of small farmers that good ol' Ronny Raygun decided not to subsidize.

Yeah, I watched everything my family worked for for over a hundred years as Americans get flushed thanks to Ronny's policies.

Thanks Ronny, rot in hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 132,156
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 46 min gator 18
Husbands with friends 1 hr john 4
teena Marie mills 1 hr john 5
jason hughes 5 hr Cuzzo 9
jessica napier 7 hr hmm 1
brandon bryson 7 hr old friend 4
praying it's all a lie 17 hr Just the truth 5
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:06 am PST

Bleacher Report12:06AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Complete Week 17 Preview for Tennessee
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals vs. Steelers: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Steelers
NBC Sports 4:25 AM
Andy Dalton returns to practice, but other Bengals still sick