'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
89,661 - 89,680 of 151,276 Comments Last updated 42 min ago
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101283 May 24, 2013
more 'questional character'? LOLOL

Obama Illinois bar application fraud, Obama lied about drug use other names and tickets, Andy Martin complaint letter to IL Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission

Obama Illinois bar application fraud, Obama lied about drug use other names and tickets, Andy Martin complaint letter to IL Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission

“Why did Barack Obama surrender his IL law license?”…Citizen Wells
“They can’t punish someone who has resigned, which is why so many corrupt lawyers in Illinois resign before they are disbarred.”…

obama-illinois-bar-application -fraud-obama-lied-about-drug-u se-other-names-and-tickets-and y-martin-complaint-letter-to-i l-attorney-registration-discip linary-commission
Uncle Tab

United States

#101284 May 24, 2013
whithair wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we all realize Obama had nothing to do with anything . He turned it all over to his advisors and czars!
Why should he stop and try to run the Country when they can do it!That is why he has never heard anything nor done anything and only hears of it when it comes out in the news ! He is too busy vacationing , playing golf, or going on a fund raiser.
He really wants to get out of all this questioning, so he pulls a new speech
He stopped our country from losing 750k jobs a month, home sales are up, saves the auto industry and helped it recover, trade deficit has dropped by almost half a BILLION dollars, killed bin Laden, killed and caught Boston Terrorists, the list goes on and on.

Those are the FACTS!! What you posted what was fed to you and isn't true.

He was not connected to any of your party's made up scandals, we know it and you're too dumb to know the truth.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101285 May 24, 2013
well at least he wasn't disbarred like predator clinton was, I am sure hussein oblamer has told the truth ever since,

baaaaaaaaaaa to all you sheepletards,

Obama Surrenders Law License in 2008 to Escape Charges He Lied on Bar Application

Submitted by Charleston Voice on Wed, 05/30/2012 - 12:53
in Politics, General + Law(s)

Obama Surrenders Law License in 2008 to Escape Charges He Lied on Bar Application

Posted by Charleston Voice, 05.30.12

Forwarded to us via E-Mail:

President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101286 May 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He stopped our country from losing 750k jobs a month, home sales are up, saves the auto industry and helped it recover, trade deficit has dropped by almost half a BILLION dollars, killed bin Laden, killed and caught Boston Terrorists, the list goes on and on.
He was not connected to any of your party's made up scandals, we know it and you're too dumb to know the truth.
and it is absolutely amazing he did all that without knowing anything thats going on in DHS, IRS DOD and Dept of State,

LOLOL, you libotards are absolutely desperate to prop up your loser in chief, yet not a single one of you will openly defend him,

baaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#101287 May 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like his 'marksmanship' legend has gone the way of 'Paul Bunyon'
and 'Paul Ryan'
and the Benghazi 'cover-up'
and the Beck Expose'
and the GOP
LMFAO!!

Is Beck still around after his earth shattering news or did he get fired again??

I saw Paul doing an interview with Paul on WDRB. HE SAID HE LIKES PEOPLE, but won't stop and talk to people at the grocery. That's because people who do grocery shopping aren't his kind of people. He doesn't want to hear about what's important to them. That's a 24/7 job. You can't pick and choose times you want to talk to people.

He won't make it in the next election.
demonicRats

London, KY

#101288 May 24, 2013
why are democrats so freaking stoopid
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101290 May 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
hey uncle flabby, please, you are sooooo against cut and paste facts, why don't you explain to all of us on here just how oblamer stopped 750,000 a month job loss, please do, was it he changed Bush tax plan? did he raise taxes? did he lower taxes? please tell us what he did, after all, last we knew oblamer never submitted a budget until this year where he proposed the cutting of social security and medicare, LOLOL,

please tell us what he did or you should just post baaaaaaaaaaaaa and links to MSLSD and CNN, baaaaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101291 May 24, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
hey uncle flabby, please, you are sooooo against cut and paste facts, why don't you explain to all of us on here just how oblamer stopped 750,000 a month job loss, please do, was it he changed Bush tax plan? did he raise taxes? did he lower taxes? please tell us what he did, after all, last we knew oblamer never submitted a budget until this year where he proposed the cutting of social security and medicare, LOLOL,
please tell us what he did or you should just post baaaaaaaaaaaaa and links to MSLSD and CNN, baaaaaaaaaaaa
Health care Reform
Ended Bush's 2 failed Wars
Raised Taxes on the Rich
Stooped The Pipeline from Canada
Killed bin Laden
Saved GM and Chrysler

Just getting started you stupid pos.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101292 May 24, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Health care Reform
Raised Taxes on the Rich
Killed bin Laden
Saved GM and Chrysler
Health care Reform - FAILure
Ended Bush's 2 failed Wars - FAILure
Raised Taxes on the Rich - FAILure
Stooped The Pipeline from Canada - FAILure
Killed bin Laden - FAILure
Saved GM and Chrysler - FAILure

Just getting started you stupid pos.- FAILURE
Uncle Tab

United States

#101293 May 24, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know this fact from your news source FalseNews. They haven't mentioned it.

We all know how dumb you are from watching them.:-) facts are facts.

You, Ari, American Crackhead..... All of you post WND. We all know how those 2 are worthless sources.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101294 May 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know this fact from your news source FalseNews. They haven't mentioned it.
We all know how dumb you are from watching them.:-) facts are facts.
You, Ari, American Crackhead..... All of you post WND. We all know how those 2 are worthless sources.
thats what I thought uncle soddy, no answer, you can't, copy paste only works in libotardland, too late for high school but a GED might help,

1, 2, 3, baaaaaaaaaaaa
joe

Jackson, KY

#101295 May 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a little slow can explain how any of those things are failures?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101296 May 24, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Health care Reform
Raised Taxes on the Rich
Killed bin Laden
Saved GM and Chrysler
ROTFL, wtf, how does it feel going through life living a fantasy, don't you know that sometimes reality smacks you right in the face, or is that when you pull out the crack pipe and budweiser?

LOLOL
still in Afgh and Iraq
1 trillion $ in new taxes and still 1 trillion short this year
killed jobs with by 'stooping' the pipeline
photo op on bin laden
GM verging near bankruptcy again
will stop here, youre too stooopid to do anything other than chase chicken,

baaaaaaaaaa

Since: Oct 09

#101297 May 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know Ari..... You're nothing but an Internet coward bitch. I've asked you 20 times or more to prove what your punkass says and you never will. But your bitch ass goes and asks someone else??
You're a fucking joke and that's why you're laughed at. When you get caught in a lie you run then ask SOMEONE ELSE to back up what you lied about.
Put in a tampon boy...... You're a joke. LMAO
WHat a bitch move.
Got you upset?

I'm not the only one who knows who you are.

You LIE! I said before I am not the only one who KNOWS you!

Does someone have to nock on your door to make a point?

You have some real mental issues; I'm not your Doctor!
This may be therapy, or torture...either way I don't care, don't $#it on the forum and I won't rub your treacherous nose in it!
You are entitled to your own opinion, but not to calling me names and calling me a LIAR when I tell the truth!

I take that $#it kinda personal. You should stick to some issues and use factual info.
Uncle Tab

United States

#101298 May 24, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Got you upset?
I'm not the only one who knows who you are.
You LIE! I said before I am not the only one who KNOWS you!
Does someone have to nock on your door to make a point?
You have some real mental issues; I'm not your Doctor!
This may be therapy, or torture...either way I don't care, don't $#it on the forum and I won't rub your treacherous nose in it!
You are entitled to your own opinion, but not to calling me names and calling me a LIAR when I tell the truth!
I take that $#it kinda personal. You should stick to some issues and use factual info.
Did you post proof somewhere in this bullshit post dumbass?? LMAO

everyone here knows who I am. I posted super stupid. But you go on and on about it.

You're queer and obsessed with men on the Internet.

So I guess that makes your ass a liar, cause you've avoided posting your 'proof' over and over again.

No one can prove you to be a lying Internet bitch coward like yourself Ari..... Now go ride your imaginary pony in your imaginary farm in your imaginary world...... You've been had once again!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101299 May 24, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>Im a little slow can explain how any of those things are failures?
You're said it yourself ...
you'd be TOO SLOW to understand my explanation ...:)
joe

Jackson, KY

#101300 May 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're said it yourself ...
you'd be TOO SLOW to understand my explanation ...:)
You dont have one. Not one that makes sense anyway.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101301 May 24, 2013
The black attack on Obama

When President Obama told a black audience years ago that black men needed to be better fathers the response from Rev. Jesse Jackson was to criticize him for talking down to black people and whisper that he deserved to be castrated.

Now the president has done it again.

Black people deserve more than “targeted scorn,” from the president, wrote Ta-Nehisi Coates for the Atlantic. Coates chided the president for telling a black male audience to stop making excuses when the president didn’t offer a similar reprimand when he spoke to the mostly white female audience at last year’s graduation ceremonies at Barnard College.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/05/22/bla...

EVEN his own color of his Black HALF ...
TURNING on him

:)
Uncle Tab

United States

#101302 May 24, 2013
Republican mantra.... Repeat it over and over and it becomes true.

Dumbasses!! You're all dumbasses! LMAO

You all are too stupid to understand what dropping unemployment numbers mean. It's amazing how stupid you all really are.

Guess this explains why you were all divorced and all your family has left you..... You're all mentally unbalanced! LMAO!!

Dumb dumb dumb!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#101303 May 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't see one failure there..... All successes!

That's why you all are so behind in elections.

Please don't ever stop posting here. With you, Liar Ari, unstable adrenal addicted KYMI and the rest of you who helped up win in 2012 will continue to help in 2014 and 2016.

Lovin' every minute of it!:-D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min 62656sss 1,530
man and woman who walks in dog town? 43 min barbourville civi... 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mammoth 130,548
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 1 hr agree 4
Long John Silvers 2 hr smark 2
holly cole 2 hr Fact 1
anyone know anything about Holly Cole? (Sep '09) 3 hr Wondering 8
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 23 hr Girl 40
•••
•••