'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101090 May 22, 2013
Told U SO wrote:
Yet ANOTHER republican bush appointee behind the wheels of the "scandals"
Folks it's becoming more and more apparent the republicans are behind these setups to bring down our president. Don't believe me? This is from a fox website.
Does Bush Appointee Lois Lerner Have A Political Agenda?
Sarah Jones at PolticusUSA makes the case that Republican blocking of Obama appointees keeps Bush appointees in place and that is what can be wrecking havoc.
Lois Lerner,“who let slip at an American Bar Association meeting on Friday that, between 2010 and 2012, conservative nonprofit groups were improperly scrutinized by the IRS”, is the person who drew attention to this “scandal”. She is also the IRS Director of Exempt Organizations.
Lerner gave an opening statement before yet another House Committee Wednesday morning, in a hearing on the allegations that the IRS targeted conservative groups for political reasons. Ms. Lerner said, before pleading the fifth,“I have not done anything wrong. I have not broken any laws. I have not violated any IRS rules or regulations, and I have not provided false information to this or any other congressional committee,” Lerner said.“Because I am asserting my right not to testify, I know that some people will assume that I have done something wrong. I have not.”
…Republicans are trying to insinuate that Lerner covered up for the Obama administration and that’s why she’s pleading the fifth. They can’t possibly know why she is pleading the fifth; the most logical reason is that given the DOJ opening a criminal investigation into the matter, her attorney advised her to shut it.
But if she has any political persuasion, it would seem to be Republican, based on her appointment by the Bush administration (infamous for politicizing government)…
What I’ve taken from all of these scandals so far is that by Republicans refusing to allow Obama his own nominees, they’ve saddled him with their appointees, who may or may not have an agenda and may or may not be utterly incompetent. That’s a nifty game.
http://radio.foxnews.com/2013/05/22/does-bush...
Lerner NEEDS to be jailed OR exiled, along with the rest of the crooks!

BUSH appointee OR not!

A crook IS a crook IS a crook ...
NO MATTER WHICH SIDE THEY ARE ON!

"IF" she WAS/IS being "blackmailed" ...
She NEEDS to come clean on THAT ...

IF any of them ARE ...
They NEED to come forward!

THAT IS NOT THE WAY THIS COUNTRY IS SUPPOSED TO BE RAN!

WE left barbarianism behind years ago!
THIS Republic is based on God's law and a civilized society!

NOT TO BE RUN by a "radical" muslim!
Jay

Paris, TN

#101091 May 22, 2013
Lerner doesn't want to testify because she is protecting innocent people? If they are innocent then what is her problem? If she's innocent, what's her problem?

She invokes the 5th to protect herself from digging herself into a deeper hole. Her counsel tells her to assert her constitutional right not to testify, because one of the basic functions of the 5th is to protect innocent individuals.

Ok?

Then she says, " I have not provided false information to this or any other congressional committee."

What information? She hasn't given any!

She seems to invoke her right to use the constitution to her benefit, but what about the hundred's or more, people she allowed to be harassed and harangued for several years? What about their constitution right not to be interrogated by her and her subordinates simply because they don't share the same political viewpoint? What if the shoe was on the other foot?

The plain and simple fact is they singled out and targeted organizations and people of opposing political viewpoints making their lives miserable by auditing them and pulling their private bank and tax accounts simply for this reason and because they could.

And there is no way you will convince the committee that Obama had no clue. And if he did or does, he should be ousted along with these lying, cheating, prejudicial, low-life, scumbags!
Told U SO

Winchester, KY

#101092 May 22, 2013
Bush Appointee Lois Lerner: republican

Lois Lerner IRS Director of Exempt Organizations: republican

Lois Lerner, The person who drew attention to this “scandal”.:republican

Lois Lerner refuses to testify on the grounds she will not incriminate herself: republican

Darrel Issa voted against funding for Benghazi security, now he wants to know why Benghazi was so easily attacked: republican

Fox News Reporter James Rosen 'Co-Conspirator' In Leak Case about North Korea's nuclear program: reeeepublican.

This stinks of a Rovian revenge setup!
Told U SO

Winchester, KY

#101094 May 22, 2013
republicans: Working diligently from WITHIN to destroy our President AND the nation if need be,since....Well,Every time there is a Democratic President.

Progressive: going forward or onward; passing successively from one member of a series to the next; proceeding step by step.

Conservative: disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change. To prohibit growth.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#101095 May 23, 2013
Embattled IRS official Lois Lerner’s husband’s law firm has strong Obama connections

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) official who apologized for targeting conservative nonprofit groups for extra scrutiny is married to an attorney whose firm hosted a voter registration organizing event for the Obama presidential campaign, praised President Obama’s policy work, and had one of its partners appointed by Obama to a key ambassadorship.

This is not the first of Lerner’s connections to the president to surface. Earlier this week The Daily Caller reported that Lerner personally signed the tax-exemption approval for a shady charity run by Obama’s half-brother, after an inexplicably brief one-month application process.(Related: Lois Lerner approved exemption for Obama brother’s ‘charity’)

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/16/embattled-i...

Michelle Obama may have dated IRS inspector general in law school

George and Michelle Obama — then Michelle Robinson — were both members of the Black Law Students Association (BLSA) and graduated together in 1988.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/22/michelle-ob...

Bret Baier: Justice Department targeted James Rosen’s parents as well

http://dailycaller.com/...

CORRUPTION at its 'finest'...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101097 May 23, 2013
COPIED from another poster:

Rosa - Mobile, Alabama

Mr. Portnoy...
I am to the point I now announce myself as an Independent. Speaker Boehner let us down terribly, right when Obama was being hit with the deserved advise "MAN UP". Speaker Boehner went LIMP! When Obama put his arm around the Speaker's neck and then patted him on the leg after their one on one meeting. I felt gut sick...I said to myself "Boehner's caved". And, he had. Its been a down hill slide ever since then. Find that news clip...look at it...you can't miss the shame in Boehner's body language.

I love our country. Obama does not. Its that simple. Please with your contacts help me save our beloved United States of America. I want my country back! The one my Father fought in two wars for! I was raised to respect the President. I no longer can do that in all sincerity. I said The Pledge of Allegiance with hand over heart every school day, and was proud to do it. Its hard to wrap my head around how Obama was re-elected. The MAJORITY for sure did not want HIM! We need to reinstate the moral fiber men like my Father and President Reagan and President Kennedy had.

God is condemning our country now. We don't want a one world Government...we are the USA and we stand tall just as we are if we can get the corruptness out of the White House. We want the UN out of America's business too! How we achieve this without a revolution I don't have the answer. I do know we MUST achieve this to get our country back.

Will I fight for America? Yep! You betcha' I will. The Statue of Liberty is hanging her head in shame. I want her to have her head up and be as proud as the day I saw her coming into the harbor after the Korean conflict. I welled up with pride for my beautiful, proud, brave and free country and I was yet a young girl. Not Political...just had that unfathomable feeling my homeland was a very special place and I was so happy to be home.

Today, my children and g-children don't have that inside them to the degree I did. I wish they had it...but History is being distorted in the classrooms...we've lost the land of the free and the home of the brave without a doubt. They are made to question, and then this MAN in OUR WHITE HOUSE goes around the world apologizing for AMERICA! Excuse me...but he is not proud and Presidential.

He is arrogant and ashamed and has the audacity to lead the world into believing its how we feel. He has NO RIGHT.

He is BAD BAD BAD.

Despicable!

He wants to be a King and have subjects bow to him...He is so in love with himself...and he is a phony and his word is not his bond, no-sirree!! You invited comments, I've made mine sir.

Thank you,
rosa
**********

I happen to AGREE with her ... <3
countrygirl

Murray, KY

#101098 May 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Embattled IRS official Lois Lerner’s husband’s law firm has strong Obama connections
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) official who apologized for targeting conservative nonprofit groups for extra scrutiny is married to an attorney whose firm hosted a voter registration organizing event for the Obama presidential campaign, praised President Obama’s policy work, and had one of its partners appointed by Obama to a key ambassadorship.
This is not the first of Lerner’s connections to the president to surface. Earlier this week The Daily Caller reported that Lerner personally signed the tax-exemption approval for a shady charity run by Obama’s half-brother, after an inexplicably brief one-month application process.(Related: Lois Lerner approved exemption for Obama brother’s ‘charity’)
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/16/embattled-i...
Michelle Obama may have dated IRS inspector general in law school
George and Michelle Obama — then Michelle Robinson — were both members of the Black Law Students Association (BLSA) and graduated together in 1988.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/22/michelle-ob...
Bret Baier: Justice Department targeted James Rosen’s parents as well
http://dailycaller.com/...
CORRUPTION at its 'finest'...
take your
lonely ass to bed. posting dumb shit, all day
everyday. you are jealous of the the FIRST FAMILY.
spreading lies won't change the fact.
choke on this.
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, the people have
chosen.
HILLARY CLINTON 2016. YEAH!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101099 May 23, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> take your
lonely ass to bed. posting dumb shit, all day
everyday. you are jealous of the the FIRST FAMILY.
spreading lies won't change the fact.
choke on this.
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, the people have
chosen.
HILLARY CLINTON 2016. YEAH!!!!
you go to bed shug :)
no "jealousy" ANYWHERE!

NO LIE!:)
countrygirl

Murray, KY

#101100 May 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Embattled IRS official Lois Lerner’s husband’s law firm has strong Obama connections
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) official who apologized for targeting conservative nonprofit groups for extra scrutiny is married to an attorney whose firm hosted a voter registration organizing event for the Obama presidential campaign, praised President Obama’s policy work, and had one of its partners appointed by Obama to a key ambassadorship.
This is not the first of Lerner’s connections to the president to surface. Earlier this week The Daily Caller reported that Lerner personally signed the tax-exemption approval for a shady charity run by Obama’s half-brother, after an inexplicably brief one-month application process.(Related: Lois Lerner approved exemption for Obama brother’s ‘charity’)
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/16/embattled-i...
Michelle Obama may have dated IRS inspector general in law school
George and Michelle Obama — then Michelle Robinson — were both members of the Black Law Students Association (BLSA) and graduated together in 1988.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/22/michelle-ob...
Bret Baier: Justice Department targeted James Rosen’s parents as well
http://dailycaller.com/...
CORRUPTION at its 'finest'...

Michelle Obama may have dated an IRS
inspector ....... and you may have washed
your ass today, if you wasn't on topix 25/8.
countrygirl

Murray, KY

#101101 May 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you go to bed shug :)
no "jealousy" ANYWHERE!
NO LIE!:)
a, some people work so you can get you're
food stamps and crazy check. NO LIE, stinky.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101102 May 23, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> a, some people work so you can get you're
food stamps and crazy check. NO LIE, stinky.
who rents stuff from rental places
and
sells it to get drugs ???
:)

Not I ...

libTARDS ...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#101103 May 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
Rosa - Mobile, Alabama
Mr. Portnoy...
I am to the point I now announce myself as an Independent. Speaker Boehner let us down terribly, right when Obama was being hit with the deserved advise "MAN UP". Speaker Boehner went LIMP! When Obama put his arm around the Speaker's neck and then patted him on the leg after their one on one meeting. I felt gut sick...I said to myself "Boehner's caved". And, he had. Its been a down hill slide ever since then. Find that news clip...look at it...you can't miss the shame in Boehner's body language.
I love our country. Obama does not. Its that simple. Please with your contacts help me save our beloved United States of America. I want my country back! The one my Father fought in two wars for! I was raised to respect the President. I no longer can do that in all sincerity. I said The Pledge of Allegiance with hand over heart every school day, and was proud to do it. Its hard to wrap my head around how Obama was re-elected. The MAJORITY for sure did not want HIM! We need to reinstate the moral fiber men like my Father and President Reagan and President Kennedy had.
God is condemning our country now. We don't want a one world Government...we are the USA and we stand tall just as we are if we can get the corruptness out of the White House. We want the UN out of America's business too! How we achieve this without a revolution I don't have the answer. I do know we MUST achieve this to get our country back.
Will I fight for America? Yep! You betcha' I will. The Statue of Liberty is hanging her head in shame. I want her to have her head up and be as proud as the day I saw her coming into the harbor after the Korean conflict. I welled up with pride for my beautiful, proud, brave and free country and I was yet a young girl. Not Political...just had that unfathomable feeling my homeland was a very special place and I was so happy to be home.
Today, my children and g-children don't have that inside them to the degree I did. I wish they had it...but History is being distorted in the classrooms...we've lost the land of the free and the home of the brave without a doubt. They are made to question, and then this MAN in OUR WHITE HOUSE goes around the world apologizing for AMERICA! Excuse me...but he is not proud and Presidential.
He is arrogant and ashamed and has the audacity to lead the world into believing its how we feel. He has NO RIGHT.
He is BAD BAD BAD.
Despicable!
He wants to be a King and have subjects bow to him...He is so in love with himself...and he is a phony and his word is not his bond, no-sirree!! You invited comments, I've made mine sir.
Thank you,
rosa
**********
I happen to AGREE with her ... <3
Just more propaganda from the American Taliban. This person needs to be the target of a drone strike.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101104 May 23, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> take your
lonely ass to bed. posting dumb shit, all day
everyday. you are jealous of the the FIRST FAMILY.
spreading lies won't change the fact.
choke on this.
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, the people have
chosen.
HILLARY CLINTON 2016. YEAH!!!!
the people have chosen? LOLOL, man, you mooslum lesbians really have a twisted way of looking at things, like through the bottom of a bong bottle, most of the country can't stand hussein oblamer and you sodolibs are promoting him as if he is popular, but he is - only in hollywood,

baaaaaaaaaaaa,
Impeach Oblamr

Lansing, MI

#101105 May 23, 2013
hey sodolibs, here is a facebook page that has more than 53,000 votes that hussein oblamer is the worst president ever. LOLOLOL,

hussein oblamer, our man, 2x liar and traitor, most number of scandles in U.S. history,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

https://www.facebook.com/pages/OBAMA-IS-THE-W...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101107 May 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Blood on his hands, hatred in his eyes: 2.30pm on a suburban high street, Islamic fanatics wielding meat cleavers butcher a British soldier, taking their war on the West to a new level of horror[GRAPHIC]
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23290...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Britain is not the West you idiot.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101108 May 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Lerner NEEDS to be jailed OR exiled, along with the rest of the crooks!
BUSH appointee OR not!
A crook IS a crook IS a crook ...
NO MATTER WHICH SIDE THEY ARE ON!
"IF" she WAS/IS being "blackmailed" ...
She NEEDS to come clean on THAT ...
IF any of them ARE ...
They NEED to come forward!
THAT IS NOT THE WAY THIS COUNTRY IS SUPPOSED TO BE RAN!
WE left barbarianism behind years ago!
THIS Republic is based on God's law and a civilized society!
NOT TO BE RUN by a "radical" muslim!
You are a f' king idiot.
ObaMORONS

Glasgow, KY

#101109 May 23, 2013
Told U SO wrote:
Yet ANOTHER republican bush appointee behind the wheels of the "scandals"
Folks it's becoming more and more apparent the republicans are behind these setups to bring down our president. Don't believe me? This is from a fox website.
Does Bush Appointee Lois Lerner Have A Political Agenda?
Sarah Jones at PolticusUSA makes the case that Republican blocking of Obama appointees keeps Bush appointees in place and that is what can be wrecking havoc.
Lois Lerner,“who let slip at an American Bar Association meeting on Friday that, between 2010 and 2012, conservative nonprofit groups were improperly scrutinized by the IRS”, is the person who drew attention to this “scandal”. She is also the IRS Director of Exempt Organizations.
Lerner gave an opening statement before yet another House Committee Wednesday morning, in a hearing on the allegations that the IRS targeted conservative groups for political reasons. Ms. Lerner said, before pleading the fifth,“I have not done anything wrong. I have not broken any laws. I have not violated any IRS rules or regulations, and I have not provided false information to this or any other congressional committee,” Lerner said.“Because I am asserting my right not to testify, I know that some people will assume that I have done something wrong. I have not.”
…Republicans are trying to insinuate that Lerner covered up for the Obama administration and that’s why she’s pleading the fifth. They can’t possibly know why she is pleading the fifth; the most logical reason is that given the DOJ opening a criminal investigation into the matter, her attorney advised her to shut it.
But if she has any political persuasion, it would seem to be Republican, based on her appointment by the Bush administration (infamous for politicizing government)…
What I’ve taken from all of these scandals so far is that by Republicans refusing to allow Obama his own nominees, they’ve saddled him with their appointees, who may or may not have an agenda and may or may not be utterly incompetent. That’s a nifty game.
http://radio.foxnews.com/2013/05/22/does-bush...
Yep, cause we are all very well aware that Holder and Clinton and Lerner and Obama are lifelong Republicans. Put your running shoes on because you are so damn dumb the turnip truck is trying to get out of town before you can get back on! What a total dumb ass! Scrape, scrape, scrape, spin, spin, spin! Ha, ha, ha!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101110 May 23, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
the people have chosen? LOLOL, man, you mooslum lesbians really have a twisted way of looking at things, like through the bottom of a bong bottle, most of the country can't stand hussein oblamer and you sodolibs are promoting him as if he is popular, but he is - only in hollywood,
baaaaaaaaaaaa,
The President won in a Landslide you stupid SOB.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101111 May 23, 2013
Impeach Oblamr wrote:
hey sodolibs, here is a facebook page that has more than 53,000 votes that hussein oblamer is the worst president ever. LOLOLOL,
hussein oblamer, our man, 2x liar and traitor, most number of scandles in U.S. history,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
https://www.facebook.com/pages/OBAMA-IS-THE-W...
The President won by 9 Million Votes you stupid pos.
original wtf

Glasgow, KY

#101112 May 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President won by 9 Million Votes you stupid pos.
No way!!! There aren't that many graves in the United States, is there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min ky jelly and elec... 5,119
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min ChromiuMan 131,050
this is the year!!! panther fans 27 min Redhound ghost 5
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 38 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,536
Tax tax and more tax 50 min sherry 11
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 26,277
Tanyard Cemetery Shocking Find Today 2 hr family 51
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 16 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 17 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County Thu Genius 8
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••