'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101113 May 23, 2013
original wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
No way!!! There aren't that many graves in the United States, is there?
Now that was sooo funny. Try again retard.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#101115 May 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to copying and pasting jokes on other boards and referring to yourself in third person Larry the Cable Guy. If course you make lots of money now, seems like all republicans who post in these boards are doing great.*snicker* be all that you can be.... Log into Topix!
Why, thank you, Tabby! I have, and I will. Thanks for your kind words, and have a nice day!
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#101117 May 23, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
the people have chosen? LOLOL, man, you mooslum lesbians really have a twisted way of looking at things, like through the bottom of a bong bottle, most of the country can't stand hussein oblamer and you sodolibs are promoting him as if he is popular, but he is - only in hollywood,
baaaaaaaaaaaa,
strictly dickly, bitch.
twisted way of looking at things?
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, this
is not a dream. Hollywood loves him, he's
got mad swag. And, gorgeous. Don't hate
the player, hate the game!
WOW

United States

#101118 May 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Britain is not the West you idiot.
Do you not know that europe, england, and the U.S. are considered the west. China, Japan, Taiwan the far east.
Your not very smart are you?
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#101120 May 23, 2013
Impeach Oblamr wrote:
hey sodolibs, here is a facebook page that has more than 53,000 votes that hussein oblamer is the worst president ever. LOLOLOL,
hussein oblamer, our man, 2x liar and traitor, most number of scandles in U.S. history,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
https://www.facebook.com/pages/OBAMA-IS-THE-W...
you can shove face book up your ass. you and
your redneck trailer park crew.
smells_like_FECE S

Mount Sterling, KY

#101121 May 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No one clicks on your shit links.
I was using your words.
I just made it clear, you don't know republican policies. That's why it's fun to smack you around with fact. Everyone in the USA knows these tax cuts are republican and you didn't know that.
Guess you were to busy adding your horse and your imaginary land to your Internet life that you just overlooked it?
LMAO.
Dumbass!
And the Q's are what little girls do, do you put hearts on your i's too Gayto?
So you don't follow any informational link?
That explains why you FAIL to learn from your mistakes!
It explains why you NEVER know anything you don't discover or trip over all by your ignorant self. Use this resource to check any website LQQKB4ULeepOK? https://safeweb.norton.com/
Don't be afraid of knowledge!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101122 May 23, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not know that europe, england, and the U.S. are considered the west. China, Japan, Taiwan the far east.
Your not very smart are you?
You are really Stupid aren't you.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101123 May 23, 2013
smells_like_FECES wrote:
<quoted text>
It explains why you NEVER know anything you don't discover or trip over all by your ignorant self. Use this resource to check any website LQQKB4ULeepOK? https://safeweb.norton.com/
That is your lip you smell.
Uncle Tab

United States

#101124 May 23, 2013
smells_like_FECES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why look at sites that have made you all stupid??

I asked him about republican policies.... He didn't know any republican policies.

Thanks for pointing that out for me.

Hey dumb republicans...... Copy and paste isn't knowledge..... You all are fed that crap and paste it all over the net.

And you wonder why you are losing elections??

When any of you can step up and are knowledgeable about these sorts of things..... Get back with me.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101125 May 23, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
you can shove face book up your ass. you and
your redneck trailer park crew.
hey all you lesbian mooslums out there, including the one I'm replying to. Check this out! More Americans are sick of the media parade that has hussein oblamer as the center clown, and are turning to Fox News! LOLOLOLOL

Obama Scandals Bring MSNBC 7-Year Low While Fox News Rises
The scandals of the Obama administration seem to be hurting not just the White House but MSNBC as well, while Fox News Channel has just scored its second-best week of the year. After double-digit gains during last year’s presidential election, May 13-17 saw the progressive-aligned “Lean Forward” news network hit new lows

http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/obama-msnbc-f...
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101128 May 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President won by 9 Million Votes you stupid pos.
9 million votes less than in 2008 and 28% of the total eligible voters in the U.S., that really sounds like a mandate to me! LOLOL, he really is a 'minority president', minority of the U.S. voted for him, LOLOL

all I can say to all you sheepletard liboturds is baaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

LOLOLOLOL
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101129 May 23, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
hey all you lesbian mooslums out there, including the one I'm replying to. Check this out! More Americans are sick of the media parade that has hussein oblamer as the center clown, and are turning to Fox News! LOLOLOLOL
Obama Scandals Bring MSNBC 7-Year Low While Fox News Rises
The scandals of the Obama administration seem to be hurting not just the White House but MSNBC as well, while Fox News Channel has just scored its second-best week of the year. After double-digit gains during last year’s presidential election, May 13-17 saw the progressive-aligned “Lean Forward” news network hit new lows
http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/obama-msnbc-f...
Faux. news is for you low IQ types.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101130 May 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked him about republican policies.... He didn't know any republican policies.
Hey dumb republicans...... Copy and paste isn't knowledge..... You all are fed that crap and paste it all over the net.
When any of you can step up and are knowledgeable about these sorts of things..... Get back with me.
8th grade public education made you stupid, if you would have made it to the 12th grade you would be a certified retard,

oops, you are, you must have done a GED from a match book cover you used when lighting your crack pipe,

LOLOL, man, never in U.S. history has the dumbest of the electorate been so offened by the truth about their own candidate, this is a cultural period for the history books,

ok uncle flabby, here it comes,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Since: Oct 09

#101131 May 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a f' king idiot.
Obama is no more a CHRISTIAN than YOU are little atheist 8asturd!

#101132 May 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the point of that post was:
You will not follow a link and learn from the information there!
...then You 8itch and whine about copy/paste and information in those!
please show me where this was copy/pasted from?
Are we supposed to write you a letter, tie it to a drone and fly it up your @$$?

You are one ignorant narcissistic SOB!
...and by your own choice you are DOOMED to remain so!
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101133 May 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Faux. news is for you low IQ types.
yeah chicken man, all 100 million of us, LOLOLOL, baaaaaaaa to you and your MSLSD, now go outside your trailer and pick up all the trash laying around your yard sodoboy,

LOLOLOL
Uncle Tab

United States

#101135 May 23, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the point of that post was:
You will not follow a link and learn from the information there!
...then You 8itch and whine about copy/paste and information in those!
please show me where this was copy/pasted from?
Are we supposed to write you a letter, tie it to a drone and fly it up your @$$?
You are one ignorant narcissistic SOB!
...and by your own choice you are DOOMED to remain so!
You can't even name a republican policy, so obviously your sites are worthless. Why do I need to look at sites that have made you so stupid??

And Gayto..... Have to point out again, you're trying to get men to click on sites as you mention my ass?

Try hooking up with men someplace else ..... No one here is interested in that here. Try the Catholic Church if that's what you're interested in.
Swamp Donkey

Albany, NY

#101136 May 23, 2013
"If I had had a son, he would have looked like Barack Obama"......Trayvon Martin
West or Westerners

Los Angeles, CA

#101137 May 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Britain is not the West you idiot.
Who is that?

#101138 May 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even name a republican policy, so obviously your sites are worthless. Why do I need to look at sites that have made you so stupid??
And Gayto..... Have to point out again, you're trying to get men to click on sites as you mention my ass?
Try hooking up with men someplace else ..... No one here is interested in that here. Try the Catholic Church if that's what you're interested in.
You continue your worthless attacks, I'll stay on the arguments as they continue to adapt and change.
Rice will get no apology, she will receive a subpoena!
She isn't even a high roller in this game, and she will not wiggle out of testifying UNDER OATH; what will they do to Billary?

Post Script: Your with the "Gay Rights Party" genius, you keep showing your true colors to those LGBT just how much Dimocrats really care about their cause! Just like Latinos and the black vote! Lord help the minority who crosses over to vote Republican!
How is Obama helping unemployed black people today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Hmmmmmmmmm 5,741
Michael Warren (Jan '14) 47 min vote 27
Hey you 1 hr Love 4
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 1 hr Vote 37
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 1 hr The truth 13
Mike Smith, Mike Warren, Mike Baker 1 hr Vote 4
Jm Hall has done nothing for knox county 1 hr Vote 17
kC principal injured 4 hr what happened 9
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 5 hr saw it 22
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 20 hr record 10