'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,473)

Showing posts 89,441 - 89,460 of144,852
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually; I am Conservative, I have not seen his "conservative" agenda. If he has no "CONSERVATIVE" policies...there's your answer.
Please list his "Conservative" policies, and I will compare them to my own Conservative ideas:
Bush Tax Cuts are now Obama's. that's a conservative thing.

So you're really ignorant about Obama..... You've done NO research other than your copy and paste from dumb right wing hate sites.

I understand now why you're so uninformed on politics..... You're clueless!! Absolutely CLUELESS!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I would suggest you look more closely at your allies with that line of analysis. Uncle Tab, Calvin, Judge, Speak Up, Listen Up, ILIH...
I'm Number Two! I'm Number Two!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

NEAL wrote:
Or desperate? Neither buddy.
Cause she makes up names and posts to herself!

LMMFAOROTF!!!!!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So; being a responsible young adult, after dropping out of high school for a couple months, I went back. I took extra courses; worked extra hard to make up that lost time I graduated on time and with Honors. I signed early enlistment agreement; I went straight from H. S. to U.S.M.C. I worked hard all my life, I own my own home and 30 acres (a small farm). I'm well on my way to earning my Masters Degree. I'm up everyday before 5:AM, I don't work harder to give away more to the U.S. Giverment. There is no magic panacea to make us all equal; not everyone has ambition, not everyone has self discipline, not everyone will work for what they want!
Not everyone can blow his own horn, but you and I can, huh Ari? But, I don't brag.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're really ignorant about Obama..... You've done NO research other than your copy and paste from dumb right wing hate sites.
I understand now why you're so uninformed on politics..... You're clueless!! Absolutely CLUELESS!
I write "original" material from my own point of view. I only provide links for references.

BTW; Rand Paul's position on drones against U.S. Citizens...

Obama has validated that:

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6182-obama-...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
tofy! send me my money back! your therapy didn't work!
LOLOLOL,
mine will...just gurgle and suck

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Targeting Americans with drones!
http://bit.ly/arisays

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Family...that's what life is all about!
Have a great day; I think I'll saddle my horse, and take a ride.
don't forget the Astro Glide, Gayto

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Remember Kevin Costner’s movie,“No Way Out”? President Obama could star in the remake. Either he knew about the IRS scandal and he should be impeached…or he knew nothing about it, and he should resign for incompetence.
Take your pick.
The reason I believe he is lying is because I’ve never heard of a CEO who knows nothing going on under his own command.
Certainly Obama has always given the impression he knows everything going on. When it came to his big success -- the killing of Usama bin Laden- the Obama White House was quick to take full credit. We heard the narrative that Obama was involved in all the planning. He knew every minute detail. Obama was the hands-on CEO. It was Obama's “kill.”
President Obama -- The CEO Who Knows Nothing.
LOL...called back-peddling, DUH!
FYI
http://nation.foxnews.com/barack-obama/2013/0...
What? That BIG Benghazi thing go the way of the Beck Extravaganza? Now, you're impeaching him over the IRS scandal?
What scandal?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Did Obama said one time ...'TAKE A REVENGE'(when you vote ...attack the opposition)...
That's exactly what IRS is doing ...attacking CONSERVATIVE GROUPS ...Lerner have right to take 5th, but attack 1st, of others ...Obama's ZOMBIE army ...(IRS)
a lil word explosion? wasn't that pretty?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Ari :)
Sounds GREAT!
I took a break while she was here.
She 'knows' how "driven" I am about what I do on here, tho.
She has that same DRIVE you & I do!
My brother has been staying a few days.
From 'out of town'...
He knows too ...
We, he & I were in the same room watching Megyn Kelly
tell the abortion doc attorney off.
He has gone to do 'other stuff' for the evening.
So, yes, I enjoy them immensely!
your daughter is a wacko bird? sweet
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Number Two! I'm Number Two!
Too funny Calvin!!

I have to say.... A month or two ago when you said democrats would win the Whitehouse for 4 or 5 election cycles, I thought you were thinking a bit too positive. But now, with these not so bright republicans and their views which are fed to them with a baby spoon..... I gonna have to agree with you.

Some of these idiots don't know what are republican or democrat policy's. how can we lose when these people don't have a clue what's going in in our country and are fed shit on a daily basis and they suck it down with a straw as big as a first grade pencil??

You're not number 2, you're number 1!:-D

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Ari :)
Sounds GREAT!
I took a break while she was here.
She 'knows' how "driven" I am about what I do on here, tho.
She has that same DRIVE you & I do!
My brother has been staying a few days.
From 'out of town'...
He knows too ...
We, he & I were in the same room watching Megyn Kelly
tell the abortion doc attorney off.
He has gone to do 'other stuff' for the evening.
So, yes, I enjoy them immensely!
your brother is homeless,
and is 'other stuff' code for 'looking for a boyfriend'?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
They all sat around the media room watching it (Osama whack) happen (as if it "did" happen at all) and Michelle made potato salad (no bacon).
While Benghazi happened they were playing quarters and doing jell-shots from Brad Pitts belly button, Michelle and Hillary fought for sloppy seconds! Barack and Joe played Fart-Football! Joe won MVP for most kicks blocked! LMAO!
your fantasy od sucking jello-shots from Brad Pitt's belly button is very telling, Gayto (I don't care if you're gay)
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1351640

WARNING : BLOODY PICTURE ...

Soldier 'beheaded' in London terror attack, blood covered suspects screamed
"Allah Akbar"...
Mitch McConnel

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

I am going to vote for Heather French Henry because she's so pretty and they're running out of money that Steve stole from the federal government.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Booooooo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so to bad you libs swallow that crap hook line and sinker.
Is that your proof? Some Kennedy said so?
It's a dam good thing for Obama there was a man named BUSH!! hahahahahahah!
If Bush cut the budget so much, Then tell us why the president could send billions of dollars in $$$$ and Jets,{our most advanced jets," and 3 of our most advanced Abram tanks {which will be used against Isral soon} to our enemies at the cost to the American people and more millions to the Muslim Brotherhood, our enemies. If there's no money how can he and Michelle take the most expensive vacations and have celebrity parties every month at the W H, but had to close it down to school children.One vacation Michelle took last year {there has been many} cost 3 million of tax payer dollars, when she had cosmetic work done.
Egypt receives $1.3 Billion dollars from the US each and every year since an agreement with them in 1976. It is against Federal law for any President to give more than $400,000.00 to a nation. If you don't like the money going to other nations call your Repub in the US House. Congress is the branch that approves and hands out ALL foreign aid not the President. Maybe some research would do you Repubs some good. This years aid to Egypt is $300 Million LESS than under Bush's 8 years.
For the final question: Who was the first President to send jets to Egypt? Reagan.
As always you Repubs are hypocrites acting like all this crap never happened until Obama took office.
NEAL

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS:
"Let Me Start"
The IRS official who heads the tax exempt division is expected to exercise her Fifth Amendment rights and decline to testify today before a House panel. Make no mistake: This is a huge victory for Republican Congressman Darrell Issa. And an IRS official taking the Fifth will only make the scandal bigger.
The New York Times traces the IRS scandal to the first reports that Tea Party groups were complaining. And at the time, Washington and the White House dismissed it.
And Obama had NOOOO idea this was going on?
LOL......more duh from this administration!
That's what she did. It sounded like she was nervous and scared. She said "I've done nothing wrong but on my attorney's advise and to protect innocent people I exercise my right to plead the fifth.[may not be exact words]
Then she got up and walked out and left everyone sitting there. She couldn't get out of there fast enough.
I think these people are afraid for their life or their family's .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Unc, he's a (professed) high school dropout...then everything he's learned since, came from the internet

Absolutely CLUELESS!
...is an understatement
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Obama, your illegal presidency is a failure, you can chomp-down on that little capsule anytime you want, or do you want to be dragged through the mud, it is your choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,441 - 89,460 of144,852
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min ChromiuMan 127,946
Richard and Sarah hicks 2 hr Family 21
Richard hicks and Becky Abner 2 hr Who cares 2
Barbie Carpenter 2 hr really 6
Going to be rich in a day or two.. 4 hr Truthful 3
Who wrecked out route 6 5 hr Stick 3
Hobby Lobby ruling!! 7 hr bam 12
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 7 hr Fillus 382
KC Basketball Coach 9 hr Whatever 54
•••
•••
•••
•••