'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
89,421 - 89,440 of 151,265 Comments Last updated 52 min ago
sad

Elizabethtown, KY

#101023 May 22, 2013
Rocky Balboa wrote:
<quoted text>Those druggie Families do not count.
?????????
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101024 May 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually; I am Conservative, I have not seen his "conservative" agenda. If he has no "CONSERVATIVE" policies...there's your answer.
Please list his "Conservative" policies, and I will compare them to my own Conservative ideas:
Your Consevative ideas are un impressive to say the least.
NEAL

Ashland, KY

#101025 May 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperation is a sad sad thing for an old lonely chick on the net.
LMAO
What makes you think she's lonely?
NEAL

Ashland, KY

#101026 May 22, 2013
Or desperate? Neither buddy.
OZombies

United States

#101027 May 22, 2013
Rocky Balboa wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah blah now whine some more you cry baby.
One more Obama ZOMBIE ...
Jay

Paris, TN

#101028 May 22, 2013
Remember Kevin Costner’s movie,“No Way Out”? President Obama could star in the remake. Either he knew about the IRS scandal and he should be impeached…or he knew nothing about it, and he should resign for incompetence.

Take your pick.

The reason I believe he is lying is because I’ve never heard of a CEO who knows nothing going on under his own command.

Certainly Obama has always given the impression he knows everything going on. When it came to his big success -- the killing of Usama bin Laden- the Obama White House was quick to take full credit. We heard the narrative that Obama was involved in all the planning. He knew every minute detail. Obama was the hands-on CEO. It was Obama's “kill.”

President Obama -- The CEO Who Knows Nothing.

LOL...called back-peddling, DUH!

FYI
http://nation.foxnews.com/barack-obama/2013/0...
OZombies

United States

#101029 May 22, 2013
Did Obama said one time ...'TAKE A REVENGE'(when you vote ...attack the opposition)...
That's exactly what IRS is doing ...attacking CONSERVATIVE GROUPS ...Lerner have right to take 5th, but attack 1st, of others ...Obama's ZOMBIE army ...(IRS)
OZombies

United States

#101030 May 22, 2013
Jay wrote:
Remember Kevin Costner’s movie,“No Way Out”? President Obama could star in the remake. Either he knew about the IRS scandal and he should be impeached…or he knew nothing about it, and he should resign for incompetence.
Take your pick.
The reason I believe he is lying is because I’ve never heard of a CEO who knows nothing going on under his own command.
Certainly Obama has always given the impression he knows everything going on. When it came to his big success -- the killing of Usama bin Laden- the Obama White House was quick to take full credit. We heard the narrative that Obama was involved in all the planning. He knew every minute detail. Obama was the hands-on CEO. It was Obama's “kill.”
FYI
Yes Jay...Obama takes full credit for Usama Bin Laden, but (SCHULTZ) KNOW NOTHING, NOTHING, about Benghazi, AP, IRS...really ???
And this lying bastards (IRS) will be in charge of Obama care ... this is sarcasm ...OBAMACARE!!!!!
OBAMAdon'tCARE about anything but himself!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101031 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Family...that's what life is all about!
Have a great day; I think I'll saddle my horse, and take a ride.
That's right Ari :)
Sounds GREAT!

I took a break while she was here.
She 'knows' how "driven" I am about what I do on here, tho.
She has that same DRIVE you & I do!

My brother has been staying a few days.
From 'out of town'...
He knows too ...

We, he & I were in the same room watching Megyn Kelly
tell the abortion doc attorney off.

He has gone to do 'other stuff' for the evening.

So, yes, I enjoy them immensely!
lol

Corbin, KY

#101032 May 22, 2013
Bunch of deadbeats
Jay

Paris, TN

#101033 May 22, 2013
HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS:

"Let Me Start"

The IRS official who heads the tax exempt division is expected to exercise her Fifth Amendment rights and decline to testify today before a House panel. Make no mistake: This is a huge victory for Republican Congressman Darrell Issa. And an IRS official taking the Fifth will only make the scandal bigger.

The New York Times traces the IRS scandal to the first reports that Tea Party groups were complaining. And at the time, Washington and the White House dismissed it.

And Obama had NOOOO idea this was going on?

LOL......more duh from this administration!

Since: Dec 11

#101035 May 22, 2013
Jay wrote:
Take your pick.
FYI
They all sat around the media room watching it (Osama whack) happen (as if it "did" happen at all) and Michelle made potato salad (no bacon).

While Benghazi happened they were playing quarters and doing jell-shots from Brad Pitts belly button, Michelle and Hillary fought for sloppy seconds! Barack and Joe played Fart-Football! Joe won MVP for most kicks blocked! LMAO!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#101037 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes! when you buy groceries, beer, Cigarettes do they tax you based on your social status?
You are a total moron to buy that Marxist line of $#it!
Class warfare is tenent of Marxism!
http://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/18...
Does is make you happy to be so ignorant?
if he's happy, it's probably the beer
Uncle Tab

United States

#101038 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually; I am Conservative, I have not seen his "conservative" agenda. If he has no "CONSERVATIVE" policies...there's your answer.
Please list his "Conservative" policies, and I will compare them to my own Conservative ideas:
Bush Tax Cuts are now Obama's. that's a conservative thing.

So you're really ignorant about Obama..... You've done NO research other than your copy and paste from dumb right wing hate sites.

I understand now why you're so uninformed on politics..... You're clueless!! Absolutely CLUELESS!

#101039 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I would suggest you look more closely at your allies with that line of analysis. Uncle Tab, Calvin, Judge, Speak Up, Listen Up, ILIH...
I'm Number Two! I'm Number Two!
Uncle Tab

United States

#101040 May 22, 2013
NEAL wrote:
Or desperate? Neither buddy.
Cause she makes up names and posts to herself!

LMMFAOROTF!!!!!!!!!

#101041 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
So; being a responsible young adult, after dropping out of high school for a couple months, I went back. I took extra courses; worked extra hard to make up that lost time I graduated on time and with Honors. I signed early enlistment agreement; I went straight from H. S. to U.S.M.C. I worked hard all my life, I own my own home and 30 acres (a small farm). I'm well on my way to earning my Masters Degree. I'm up everyday before 5:AM, I don't work harder to give away more to the U.S. Giverment. There is no magic panacea to make us all equal; not everyone has ambition, not everyone has self discipline, not everyone will work for what they want!
Not everyone can blow his own horn, but you and I can, huh Ari? But, I don't brag.

#101042 May 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush Tax Cuts are now Obama's. that's a conservative thing.
So you're really ignorant about Obama..... You've done NO research other than your copy and paste from dumb right wing hate sites.
I understand now why you're so uninformed on politics..... You're clueless!! Absolutely CLUELESS!
I write "original" material from my own point of view. I only provide links for references.

BTW; Rand Paul's position on drones against U.S. Citizens...

Obama has validated that:

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6182-obama-...

#101043 May 22, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
tofy! send me my money back! your therapy didn't work!
LOLOLOL,
mine will...just gurgle and suck

#101045 May 22, 2013
Targeting Americans with drones!
http://bit.ly/arisays

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min 62656sss 1,473
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 31 min Ancient Wolf 81,599
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Yes and Amen 130,542
Slush pup 1 hr I just wonder 2
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 2 hr RobertB 120
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 2 hr curious 30
Secret Mitch McConnell Recording 7 hr turtle chin 4
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 18 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs