'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#101070 May 22, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Or be the harbinger!
Every world government has been at our ass since the signing of the US Constitution!
During the War Between the States, wasn't anything civil about it, Great Britain was supply the South! Now to maker a long story short, WWI, WWII, Korean War, Viet-Nam, Libya all were linked to the UK, we are nothing more than the mercenaries of the UK!!!!
youtube

AOL

#101071 May 22, 2013
.

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______



.
Jay

Paris, TN

#101072 May 22, 2013
Lanny Davis: IRS scandal threatens to kill Hillary's 2016 bid

Davis, who handled Clinton scandal issues, dismissed some polls showing that Obama has maintained a level approval rating. "This is going to eat away at his approval ratings," he said."

The growing IRS-Tea Party scandal, which has robbed Democrats of the so-called "trust edge" they held over Republicans, is now jeopardizing the Democratic majority in the Senate and even hopes that Hillary Clinton will replace President Obama in 2016.

"This hurts the Democratic Party and will hurt anybody who runs for president in 2016," said former Clinton White House counsel Lanny Davis, a major supporter of Hillary Clinton. Speaking on national radio's Andrea Tantaros Show, he added: "It will make it almost impossible to elect a [Democratic] president.... I'm nervous

And if it turns out that the White House suggested to the IRS that they target Tea Party groups for arduous investigations into their requests for tax-exempt status, "it's the end of the presidency."

**********

Guess there is a scandal afterall...because a liberal said it.
8)

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#101073 May 22, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Your head is like your soul...
an empty vessel only hate can fill!
A "bluesman" with no soul!
a "soulman' with no blues

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#101074 May 22, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
BTW (full disclosure) This is Ari...I have been here awhile.
so has methane and clown shoes...they're poison and stupid
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101075 May 22, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Egypt receives $1.3 Billion dollars from the US each and every year since an agreement with them in 1976. It is against Federal law for any President to give more than $400,000.00 to a nation. If you don't like the money going to other nations call your Repub in the US House. Congress is the branch that approves and hands out ALL foreign aid not the President. Maybe some research would do you Repubs some good. This years aid to Egypt is $300 Million LESS than under Bush's 8 years.
For the final question: Who was the first President to send jets to Egypt? Reagan.
As always you Repubs are hypocrites acting like all this crap never happened until Obama took office.
man are you one uneducated retard, double baaaaaaa to you,
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#101076 May 22, 2013
Jay wrote:
Lanny Davis: IRS scandal threatens to kill Hillary's 2016 bid
Davis, who handled Clinton scandal issues, dismissed some polls showing that Obama has maintained a level approval rating. "This is going to eat away at his approval ratings," he said."
The growing IRS-Tea Party scandal, which has robbed Democrats of the so-called "trust edge" they held over Republicans, is now jeopardizing the Democratic majority in the Senate and even hopes that Hillary Clinton will replace President Obama in 2016.
"This hurts the Democratic Party and will hurt anybody who runs for president in 2016," said former Clinton White House counsel Lanny Davis, a major supporter of Hillary Clinton. Speaking on national radio's Andrea Tantaros Show, he added: "It will make it almost impossible to elect a [Democratic] president.... I'm nervous
And if it turns out that the White House suggested to the IRS that they target Tea Party groups for arduous investigations into their requests for tax-exempt status, "it's the end of the presidency."
**********
Guess there is a scandal afterall...because a liberal said it.
8)
What really hurts the Democrat Party, it is just a front for the socialists, marxists and communists, the liberals are just useful tools that will be disposed of if either of the fore mention ideologies ever come to power.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101077 May 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
An exgirlfriend of mine is a realtor just outside if Moore Ok, she sold a few houses in the area hit by the tornado. She told me that FEMA was there lickity split!! Way to go Obama! Geter done Pres!
yeah oblamer, do the same great job for OK that you did for the hurricane sandy victims, LOLOL, photo op and six months later still homeless,

good job hussein! baaaaaaaaaaa

Since: Oct 09

.

#101078 May 22, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
so has methane and clown shoes...they're poison and stupid
Much like your argument style...

Benghazi is looking like it gets worse for Dimocrats...

IRS is definitely a chain of command link to the DOJ; and Holder is holding that bag.

If there is any link to the Fox news reporter; and they went all tricky Dick style, the AP scandal/abuse of power angle Holder will melt like the Wicked Witch of the West!

Go a little farther out on that limb...never mind the chain saws; it's only Republican noise right?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101079 May 22, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Egypt receives $1.3 Billion dollars from the US each and every year since an agreement with them in 1976. It is against Federal law for any President to give more than $400,000.00 to a nation. If you don't like the money going to other nations call your Repub in the US House. Congress is the branch that approves and hands out ALL foreign aid not the President. Maybe some research would do you Repubs some good. This years aid to Egypt is $300 Million LESS than under Bush's 8 years.
For the final question: Who was the first President to send jets to Egypt? Reagan.
As always you Repubs are hypocrites acting like all this crap never happened until Obama took office.
man are you a certified retard or what, Reagan never gave anything to the mooslum brohoods, hussein oblamer is giving them everything, please, come up for air in your pool of kool aid before you turn compeltely retarded,

darn, too late, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#101080 May 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I write "original" material from my own point of view. I only provide links for references.
BTW; Rand Paul's position on drones against U.S. Citizens...
Obama has validated that:
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6182-obama-...
Original doesn't mean fact.

You don't even know republican policy. So you're point of view is worthless as well.

Study up a little bit and get back with me when you're better prepared.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101081 May 22, 2013
youtube wrote:
.
100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =moaXuWJryu8XX
.
100% proof that hussein oblamer has sheepletard sodolib low intellect voters that try to cover for him and make excuses for his treason,

www.msnbc.com

baaaaaaaa

Since: Oct 09

.

#101083 May 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Original doesn't mean fact.
You don't even know republican policy. So you're point of view is worthless as well.
Study up a little bit and get back with me when you're better prepared.
You are so delusional, I give you a verified piece of information and you say "that's you opinion"!

You are certifiably INSANE!

watch 10 minutes of this and get some Cheetos!

http://bit.ly/1a9q9yI
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101084 May 22, 2013
Blood on his hands, hatred in his eyes: 2.30pm on a suburban high street, Islamic fanatics wielding meat cleavers butcher a British soldier, taking their war on the West to a new level of horror[GRAPHIC]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23290...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101085 May 22, 2013
FBI CALLED INTO HATE CRIME TARGETING WHITES
3 under investigation in attack on family on Mother's Day

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/fbi-called-into-ha...
Uncle Tab

United States

#101086 May 22, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so delusional, I give you a verified piece of information and you say "that's you opinion"!
You are certifiably INSANE!
watch 10 minutes of this and get some Cheetos!
http://bit.ly/1a9q9yI
No one clicks on your shit links.

I was using your words.

I just made it clear, you don't know republican policies. That's why it's fun to smack you around with fact. Everyone in the USA knows these tax cuts are republican and you didn't know that.

Guess you were to busy adding your horse and your imaginary land to your Internet life that you just overlooked it?

LMAO.

Dumbass!

And the Q's are what little girls do, do you put hearts on your i's too Gayto?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101087 May 22, 2013
SEE WHAT WAS REALLY TRANSPIRING INSIDE DOOMED COMPOUND
Is this why U.S. was attacked in Benghazi?

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/see-what-was-reall...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101088 May 22, 2013
SEE WHAT WAS REALLY TRANSPIRING INSIDE DOOMED COMPOUND
Is this why U.S. was attacked in Benghazi?

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/see-what-was-reall...
Told U SO

Winchester, KY

#101089 May 22, 2013
Yet ANOTHER republican bush appointee behind the wheels of the "scandals"
Folks it's becoming more and more apparent the republicans are behind these setups to bring down our president. Don't believe me? This is from a fox website.

Does Bush Appointee Lois Lerner Have A Political Agenda?

Sarah Jones at PolticusUSA makes the case that Republican blocking of Obama appointees keeps Bush appointees in place and that is what can be wrecking havoc.

Lois Lerner,“who let slip at an American Bar Association meeting on Friday that, between 2010 and 2012, conservative nonprofit groups were improperly scrutinized by the IRS”, is the person who drew attention to this “scandal”. She is also the IRS Director of Exempt Organizations.

Lerner gave an opening statement before yet another House Committee Wednesday morning, in a hearing on the allegations that the IRS targeted conservative groups for political reasons. Ms. Lerner said, before pleading the fifth,“I have not done anything wrong. I have not broken any laws. I have not violated any IRS rules or regulations, and I have not provided false information to this or any other congressional committee,” Lerner said.“Because I am asserting my right not to testify, I know that some people will assume that I have done something wrong. I have not.”

…Republicans are trying to insinuate that Lerner covered up for the Obama administration and that’s why she’s pleading the fifth. They can’t possibly know why she is pleading the fifth; the most logical reason is that given the DOJ opening a criminal investigation into the matter, her attorney advised her to shut it.

But if she has any political persuasion, it would seem to be Republican, based on her appointment by the Bush administration (infamous for politicizing government)…

What I’ve taken from all of these scandals so far is that by Republicans refusing to allow Obama his own nominees, they’ve saddled him with their appointees, who may or may not have an agenda and may or may not be utterly incompetent. That’s a nifty game.

http://radio.foxnews.com/2013/05/22/does-bush...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101090 May 22, 2013
Told U SO wrote:
Yet ANOTHER republican bush appointee behind the wheels of the "scandals"
Folks it's becoming more and more apparent the republicans are behind these setups to bring down our president. Don't believe me? This is from a fox website.
Does Bush Appointee Lois Lerner Have A Political Agenda?
Sarah Jones at PolticusUSA makes the case that Republican blocking of Obama appointees keeps Bush appointees in place and that is what can be wrecking havoc.
Lois Lerner,“who let slip at an American Bar Association meeting on Friday that, between 2010 and 2012, conservative nonprofit groups were improperly scrutinized by the IRS”, is the person who drew attention to this “scandal”. She is also the IRS Director of Exempt Organizations.
Lerner gave an opening statement before yet another House Committee Wednesday morning, in a hearing on the allegations that the IRS targeted conservative groups for political reasons. Ms. Lerner said, before pleading the fifth,“I have not done anything wrong. I have not broken any laws. I have not violated any IRS rules or regulations, and I have not provided false information to this or any other congressional committee,” Lerner said.“Because I am asserting my right not to testify, I know that some people will assume that I have done something wrong. I have not.”
…Republicans are trying to insinuate that Lerner covered up for the Obama administration and that’s why she’s pleading the fifth. They can’t possibly know why she is pleading the fifth; the most logical reason is that given the DOJ opening a criminal investigation into the matter, her attorney advised her to shut it.
But if she has any political persuasion, it would seem to be Republican, based on her appointment by the Bush administration (infamous for politicizing government)…
What I’ve taken from all of these scandals so far is that by Republicans refusing to allow Obama his own nominees, they’ve saddled him with their appointees, who may or may not have an agenda and may or may not be utterly incompetent. That’s a nifty game.
http://radio.foxnews.com/2013/05/22/does-bush...
Lerner NEEDS to be jailed OR exiled, along with the rest of the crooks!

BUSH appointee OR not!

A crook IS a crook IS a crook ...
NO MATTER WHICH SIDE THEY ARE ON!

"IF" she WAS/IS being "blackmailed" ...
She NEEDS to come clean on THAT ...

IF any of them ARE ...
They NEED to come forward!

THAT IS NOT THE WAY THIS COUNTRY IS SUPPOSED TO BE RAN!

WE left barbarianism behind years ago!
THIS Republic is based on God's law and a civilized society!

NOT TO BE RUN by a "radical" muslim!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dinky phipps 3 min literally 31
Romeo's Italian Resturant 20 min Boozer 8
Ron (Aug '12) 36 min stephanie 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min HistoricallySpeaking 133,397
Jerry Rabbit Cox (Jul '14) 2 hr in the click 20
Bill Cox (Mar '12) 5 hr Child from the past 124
full blooded lab puppies for sale (Aug '09) 5 hr bonnie 7
Keep our town DRY 6 hr FigureItOut 14
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Thu marsh 55
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition