'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
89,341 - 89,360 of 146,736 Comments Last updated 33 min ago
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

'tofy'

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest you look more closely at your allies with that line of analysis. Uncle Tab, Calvin, Judge, Speak Up, Listen Up, ILIH...
Hey Ari,
The people you mentioned don't suggest or appear to be concern with what rung on the social ladder belongs to them. They merely express concern for social equality for all...not a bad cause! Working forward to nit together a society of justice with no exclusions no oppression no discrimination. It should be everyones priority!

PEACE
tofy

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
See Ari... how some are so unfair when it comes to criticize our side.'tofu' is not exactly walking in the middle ....so can not take him seriously! Would he said same thing to people you listed here?
Whoa OZ! That was in no way criticizing "YOUR SIDE". That was only about Impeach Oblamer and the method in which he/she delivers an opinion.
An observation of method communication based on disparaging people...
thats all.

Suggesting an introspective look into ones own feelings goes for everyone, myself included.

PEACE
tofy
Tracy B

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yet more proof republicans are behind all these scandals.

Robert F. Kennedy, said Tuesday that the scandal surround the IRS and the Tea Party can actually be blamed on Republicans.

"This was really the result of Republican behavior," Kennedy told HuffPost Live host Marc Lamont Hill, citing Republican-led cutbacks that he said "overwhelmed" an IRS Cincinnati field office. "It's the Republicans' own fault because the Republicans cut the budget and did the sequester so that the Cincinnati office doesn't have the personnel or the training [that it needs]."

Hill pushed back on Kennedy's claim that the sequester was to blame for the IRS targeting Tea Party-affiliated groups, to which Kennedy responded that the problems actually date back to the Bush administration.

"I think it started long before the sequester," he said. "It's been happening since the Bush administration cut IRS' budget and cut the budget of almost all of the government agencies."
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Accused Fort Hood Shooter Paid $278,000 While Awaiting Trial

Injured soldier outraged suspected shooter receives salary while his family financially struggles in recovery

If Hasan had been a civilian defense department employee, NBC 5 Investigates has learned, the Army could have suspended his pay

after just seven days.

Meanwhile, more than three years later soldiers wounded in the mass shooting are fighting to receive the same pay and medical benefits given to those wounded in combat.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/investigations/Accused-...

Good Night ...
Tracy B

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Why are republicans so upset about the tea party being investigated? I dont remember such outrage when the NAACP and Greenpeace where investigated under the bush regime. GREENPEACE? REALLY?
What did the Obama administration do that is so illegal? Republicans crafted the Patriot Act and gave the Executive Branch that power. Now they are upset that the Executive Branch is using the authority that they gave them lol.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa OZ! That was in no way criticizing "YOUR SIDE". That was only about Impeach Oblamer and the method in which he/she delivers an opinion.
thats all.
Suggesting an introspective look into ones own feelings goes for everyone, myself included.
PEACE
tofy
Yes 'tofy'...that's what you think. We don't always agree and some of us see that Obama divided this country more than ever. "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...So many don't like this new America. Obama don't know anything about anything. Nothing but corruption and intimidation from this administration, but, that's just my opinion and what I see...
Obama keep saying, "I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW...Hillary, Holder same...
but, again...that's just my observation..........
Bunch of lies coming from the "THE MOST TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION IN US HISTORY"!
Obama's TRANSPARENCY is very MURKY!
But again 'tofy' that's just my observation!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ari,
The people you mentioned don't suggest or appear to be concern with what rung on the social ladder belongs to them. They merely express concern for social equality for all...not a bad cause! Working forward to nit together a society of justice with no exclusions no oppression no discrimination. It should be everyones priority!
PEACE
tofy
So; being a responsible young adult, after dropping out of high school for a couple months, I went back. I took extra courses; worked extra hard to make up that lost time I graduated on time and with Honors. I signed early enlistment agreement; I went straight from H. S. to U.S.M.C. I worked hard all my life, I own my own home and 30 acres (a small farm). I'm well on my way to earning my Masters Degree. I'm up everyday before 5:AM, I don't work harder to give away more to the U.S. Giverment. There is no magic panacea to make us all equal; not everyone has ambition, not everyone has self discipline, not everyone will work for what they want!
Tracy B

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

I felt an anomaly in the thread, and sure enough post #100924 disappeared.
LOL,(Salutes Mod).

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
So; being a responsible young adult, after dropping out of high school for a couple months, I went back. I took extra courses; worked extra hard to make up that lost time I graduated on time and with Honors. I signed early enlistment agreement; I went straight from H. S. to U.S.M.C. I worked hard all my life, I own my own home and 30 acres (a small farm). I'm well on my way to earning my Masters Degree. I'm up everyday before 5:AM, I don't work harder to give away more to the U.S. Giverment. There is no magic panacea to make us all equal; not everyone has ambition, not everyone has self discipline, not everyone will work for what they want!
What you fail to understand is it is no longer about working hard. There are millions of hard workers that will never be able to have the "American Dream" because of the policies put forth by Repubs and the Rich that control the jobs and pay. No hard working factory employee ever said " Hey, let's shut this place down and move it to China so our owners can make more money". But that is what happened to over 30,000 American factories and 5.5 million workers. The RICH sold out America. The opportunities to move up to middle class America are very few now because of this.
One more story. Take Exxon. Each of the last three years the most profit made by any company in WORLD history. What are they doing? Keeping gas prices high and shipping a record setting amount of US oil and gas to China. Do you think hard working Americans can control this? It is the Billionaires on the Exxon Board that has decided screw America and sell it out to China. The rich are destroying America.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What you fail to understand is it is no longer about working hard. There are millions of hard workers that will never be able to have the "American Dream" because of the policies put forth by Repubs and the Rich that control the jobs and pay. No hard working factory employee ever said " Hey, let's shut this place down and move it to China so our owners can make more money". But that is what happened to over 30,000 American factories and 5.5 million workers. The RICH sold out America. The opportunities to move up to middle class America are very few now because of this.
One more story. Take Exxon. Each of the last three years the most profit made by any company in WORLD history. What are they doing? Keeping gas prices high and shipping a record setting amount of US oil and gas to China. Do you think hard working Americans can control this? It is the Billionaires on the Exxon Board that has decided screw America and sell it out to China. The rich are destroying America.
you don't get it, you never got it, you never will get it, stupid people don't need any more money that what it takes to scrape by on, just like you, scraping from day to day, but ya know what sodotard sheeple, that is the democrat way of making their sheeple dependent upon them, those evil rich repubs don't vote demoturd, you low intellect types do, it's simple math retard,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't get it, you never got it, you never will get it, stupid people don't need any more money that what it takes to scrape by on, just like you, scraping from day to day, but ya know what sodotard sheeple, that is the democrat way of making their sheeple dependent upon them, those evil rich repubs don't vote demoturd, you low intellect types do, it's simple math retard,
baaaaaaaaaaaaa
What do you vote then retard waste boy?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Give every Rich CEO in America control and they will ship all the jobs to China. Oh, never mind. That all ready happened.
with the blessings of a democrap congress retard, congress has historically been democrap and last time I read the Constitution the congress makes the laws retard and the president signs them, or didn't you know that,

you expect people living in an unfair tax system to pay more so low intellect types like you and your uncle faggy can freeload? those days are about over, smart people keep their money, stupid people vote for more poverty,

baaaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
with the blessings of a democrap congress retard, congress has historically been democrap and last time I read the Constitution the congress makes the laws retard and the president signs them, or didn't you know that,
you expect people living in an unfair tax system to pay more so low intellect types like you and your uncle faggy can freeload? those days are about over, smart people keep their money, stupid people vote for more poverty,
baaaaaaaaaaa
And you lost in a Landslide Stupid.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>A nice retreat to a quiet place for some self introspection would be helpful to you. You're leaking subconscious oil all over these posts of yours.
You don't have a superiority complex as I first thought...it's now so obvious you have an inferiority complex.
People of low intellect, the bottom of the food chain. these clearly suggest your fear of never being what you want to be. The class of people you place above everyone does not need you or even want you, and for this you try and degrade a berate progressive minded folk as sheep. hmmm? It feels your need to belong!
Perhaps your energy should be directed for better causes before it's too late! You'll be lost in a quagmire of self pity and I wouldn't want that for you.
Focus more on the creative side and the positive side of life and leave negativity alone. It will damage you beyond repair.
PEACE
tofy
thank you for that psychoanalysis there libby! where do I send the check for the imparting of intellect? LOLOL, wow, I just receive an analysis by a libotard sheeple on an anonymous forum. How much do you charge in real life? better yet, how much do you charge to haunt a house?

low intellect people are a fact in every society, only in this country they get on topix and profess to be smart, low intellect people vote for scum bags, marxists, low wages, and they do it repeatedly and you expect rich people to feel sorry for them? you are one gone libotard sheeple, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

please, don't drink the bong water, it makes you see things less serious, try cool clear water, after a few months your body will begin to detox and your brain (if you have one) will start to feel less clouded, but this only works when you don't watch MSLSD or CNN.

baaaaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaaaa
Congress is split Stupid.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What do you vote then retard waste boy?
cluk cluk cluk,

I am reporting you to PETA you sodotard liboturd,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa OZ! That was in no way criticizing "YOUR SIDE". That was only about Impeach Oblamer and the method in which he/she delivers an opinion.
thats all.
PEACE
tofy
that did it, I'm leaving and not posting again, you are picking on me and trying to outsmart me, I am petrified of being outsmarted by a liberal, the very thought of it sends shrills down my leg, as if I'm chrissy matthews listening to hussein oblamer,

I'm not even going to issue the libotard battle cry of baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, instead I am going to go somewhere and have some quite time in retrospect and internalize it, get my thoughs back together and then I will return to this forum and confront all you anti-American marxist loving baby killing sodoturn libotard traitors,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Ok, I'm back, I spent 2 seconds in solitude and retrospect and now I am ready to confront you libotard traitors, I am going to remind you of the barackalypse that is destroying America, I am going to remind you of the baracknaphobia that is gripping the low intellect types, but only this time I am going to be very nice about it,
retrospecting,
ok, I changed my mind, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to all you sodotard sheeple marxist loving anti-American baby killing jealous low wage low intellect libotards,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

tofy! send me my money back! your therapy didn't work!

LOLOLOL,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm looking for a hot female to playfully BED W... 13 min Jason lake 16
Giant Cross falls on Adult Store in Tennessee 15 min Huh 27
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 1,017
whats wrong with stephanie Mills from gregory l... 3 hr lucky guess 4
Melissa Collett (May '12) 5 hr Lol at that face 72
Anthony Smith 6 hr Antny 10
Any couples into SCAT??? 7 hr guss 14
Marlena cox 8 hr Old friend 34
Elmer at Creek mart 9 hr lmao 8
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 17 hr sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs