'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
89,341 - 89,360 of 151,492 Comments Last updated 32 min ago

Since: Dec 11

#100937 May 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ari,
The people you mentioned don't suggest or appear to be concern with what rung on the social ladder belongs to them. They merely express concern for social equality for all...not a bad cause! Working forward to nit together a society of justice with no exclusions no oppression no discrimination. It should be everyones priority!
PEACE
tofy
So; being a responsible young adult, after dropping out of high school for a couple months, I went back. I took extra courses; worked extra hard to make up that lost time I graduated on time and with Honors. I signed early enlistment agreement; I went straight from H. S. to U.S.M.C. I worked hard all my life, I own my own home and 30 acres (a small farm). I'm well on my way to earning my Masters Degree. I'm up everyday before 5:AM, I don't work harder to give away more to the U.S. Giverment. There is no magic panacea to make us all equal; not everyone has ambition, not everyone has self discipline, not everyone will work for what they want!
Tracy B

Columbus, OH

#100938 May 21, 2013
I felt an anomaly in the thread, and sure enough post #100924 disappeared.
LOL,(Salutes Mod).

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100940 May 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
So; being a responsible young adult, after dropping out of high school for a couple months, I went back. I took extra courses; worked extra hard to make up that lost time I graduated on time and with Honors. I signed early enlistment agreement; I went straight from H. S. to U.S.M.C. I worked hard all my life, I own my own home and 30 acres (a small farm). I'm well on my way to earning my Masters Degree. I'm up everyday before 5:AM, I don't work harder to give away more to the U.S. Giverment. There is no magic panacea to make us all equal; not everyone has ambition, not everyone has self discipline, not everyone will work for what they want!
What you fail to understand is it is no longer about working hard. There are millions of hard workers that will never be able to have the "American Dream" because of the policies put forth by Repubs and the Rich that control the jobs and pay. No hard working factory employee ever said " Hey, let's shut this place down and move it to China so our owners can make more money". But that is what happened to over 30,000 American factories and 5.5 million workers. The RICH sold out America. The opportunities to move up to middle class America are very few now because of this.
One more story. Take Exxon. Each of the last three years the most profit made by any company in WORLD history. What are they doing? Keeping gas prices high and shipping a record setting amount of US oil and gas to China. Do you think hard working Americans can control this? It is the Billionaires on the Exxon Board that has decided screw America and sell it out to China. The rich are destroying America.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100942 May 22, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What you fail to understand is it is no longer about working hard. There are millions of hard workers that will never be able to have the "American Dream" because of the policies put forth by Repubs and the Rich that control the jobs and pay. No hard working factory employee ever said " Hey, let's shut this place down and move it to China so our owners can make more money". But that is what happened to over 30,000 American factories and 5.5 million workers. The RICH sold out America. The opportunities to move up to middle class America are very few now because of this.
One more story. Take Exxon. Each of the last three years the most profit made by any company in WORLD history. What are they doing? Keeping gas prices high and shipping a record setting amount of US oil and gas to China. Do you think hard working Americans can control this? It is the Billionaires on the Exxon Board that has decided screw America and sell it out to China. The rich are destroying America.
you don't get it, you never got it, you never will get it, stupid people don't need any more money that what it takes to scrape by on, just like you, scraping from day to day, but ya know what sodotard sheeple, that is the democrat way of making their sheeple dependent upon them, those evil rich repubs don't vote demoturd, you low intellect types do, it's simple math retard,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100943 May 22, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't get it, you never got it, you never will get it, stupid people don't need any more money that what it takes to scrape by on, just like you, scraping from day to day, but ya know what sodotard sheeple, that is the democrat way of making their sheeple dependent upon them, those evil rich repubs don't vote demoturd, you low intellect types do, it's simple math retard,
baaaaaaaaaaaaa
What do you vote then retard waste boy?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100944 May 22, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Give every Rich CEO in America control and they will ship all the jobs to China. Oh, never mind. That all ready happened.
with the blessings of a democrap congress retard, congress has historically been democrap and last time I read the Constitution the congress makes the laws retard and the president signs them, or didn't you know that,

you expect people living in an unfair tax system to pay more so low intellect types like you and your uncle faggy can freeload? those days are about over, smart people keep their money, stupid people vote for more poverty,

baaaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100946 May 22, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
with the blessings of a democrap congress retard, congress has historically been democrap and last time I read the Constitution the congress makes the laws retard and the president signs them, or didn't you know that,
you expect people living in an unfair tax system to pay more so low intellect types like you and your uncle faggy can freeload? those days are about over, smart people keep their money, stupid people vote for more poverty,
baaaaaaaaaaa
And you lost in a Landslide Stupid.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100947 May 22, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>A nice retreat to a quiet place for some self introspection would be helpful to you. You're leaking subconscious oil all over these posts of yours.
You don't have a superiority complex as I first thought...it's now so obvious you have an inferiority complex.
People of low intellect, the bottom of the food chain. these clearly suggest your fear of never being what you want to be. The class of people you place above everyone does not need you or even want you, and for this you try and degrade a berate progressive minded folk as sheep. hmmm? It feels your need to belong!
Perhaps your energy should be directed for better causes before it's too late! You'll be lost in a quagmire of self pity and I wouldn't want that for you.
Focus more on the creative side and the positive side of life and leave negativity alone. It will damage you beyond repair.
PEACE
tofy
thank you for that psychoanalysis there libby! where do I send the check for the imparting of intellect? LOLOL, wow, I just receive an analysis by a libotard sheeple on an anonymous forum. How much do you charge in real life? better yet, how much do you charge to haunt a house?

low intellect people are a fact in every society, only in this country they get on topix and profess to be smart, low intellect people vote for scum bags, marxists, low wages, and they do it repeatedly and you expect rich people to feel sorry for them? you are one gone libotard sheeple, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

please, don't drink the bong water, it makes you see things less serious, try cool clear water, after a few months your body will begin to detox and your brain (if you have one) will start to feel less clouded, but this only works when you don't watch MSLSD or CNN.

baaaaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100948 May 22, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaaaa
Congress is split Stupid.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100949 May 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What do you vote then retard waste boy?
cluk cluk cluk,

I am reporting you to PETA you sodotard liboturd,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100950 May 22, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa OZ! That was in no way criticizing "YOUR SIDE". That was only about Impeach Oblamer and the method in which he/she delivers an opinion.
An observation of method communication based on disparaging people...
thats all.
Suggesting an introspective look into ones own feelings goes for everyone, myself included.
PEACE
tofy
that did it, I'm leaving and not posting again, you are picking on me and trying to outsmart me, I am petrified of being outsmarted by a liberal, the very thought of it sends shrills down my leg, as if I'm chrissy matthews listening to hussein oblamer,

I'm not even going to issue the libotard battle cry of baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, instead I am going to go somewhere and have some quite time in retrospect and internalize it, get my thoughs back together and then I will return to this forum and confront all you anti-American marxist loving baby killing sodoturn libotard traitors,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100951 May 22, 2013
Ok, I'm back, I spent 2 seconds in solitude and retrospect and now I am ready to confront you libotard traitors, I am going to remind you of the barackalypse that is destroying America, I am going to remind you of the baracknaphobia that is gripping the low intellect types, but only this time I am going to be very nice about it,
retrospecting,
ok, I changed my mind, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to all you sodotard sheeple marxist loving anti-American baby killing jealous low wage low intellect libotards,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100952 May 22, 2013
tofy! send me my money back! your therapy didn't work!

LOLOLOL,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100953 May 22, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>How about the Millionaires and Billionaires, like your failed Mitt Romney, pay more percentage taxes than someone working at Walmart?
Trickle Down Economics is what destroyed the middle class in America.
why certaintly it has there ol inretardation, trickle down economics does not work, only 93% taxes does, only 17 trillion in debt does, only IRS scandles, fast and furious, benghazi, oblamerphones, cutting social security and medicare, and then taking food stamps from the very people who voted for you, now all that works, you get the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa of the day award libby,

you libotards are the dumbest people on the planet, take money from people who have it and earned it and give to those people who won't work and are not smart enough to figure it out, now that works there libby,

LOLOL, what a libotard sheeple, can you spell MSLSD?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100954 May 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Congress is split Stupid.
so is your head, that is why neither work retard, baaaaaaaaa, I mean cluk cluk cluk,

LOL
LOL
LOL
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100955 May 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And you lost in a Landslide Stupid.
WOW! Thanks for the update! Only I didn't know I ran retard! What did I lose in a landslide there sodoboy? My food stamps? Naw, you did! My social security? Naw, you libbys did? My medicare? Nope! You low intellect types did. In fact, since the election, my income has risen substantially. What about yours? Nevermind, don't want you crying all over your keyboard there libby.

baaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100956 May 22, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What you fail to understand is it is no longer about working hard. There are millions of hard workers that will never be able to have the "American Dream" because of the policies put forth by Repubs and the Rich that control the jobs and pay. No hard working factory employee ever said " Hey, let's shut this place down and move it to China so our owners can make more money". But that is what happened to over 30,000 American factories and 5.5 million workers. The RICH sold out America. The opportunities to move up to middle class America are very few now because of this.
You just revealed the libotard low intellect philosophy when you posted "It is no longer about working hard", thanks for the revelation there freeloader, hows those govt. cuts working for you?

LOLOLOL,
1 of your employees

West Liberty, KY

#100957 May 22, 2013
Dont Tread on me could you get off of topix long enough to show me how put the casings in the bologna stuffing machine
Oh by the way the charger on your hoverround got to hot and started smoking so the campton fire dept came over and sprayed some water on it while you were taking a nap
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
You just revealed the libotard low intellect philosophy when you posted "It is no longer about working hard", thanks for the revelation there freeloader, hows those govt. cuts working for you?
LOLOLOL,

#100958 May 22, 2013
Remember Obama and company criticizing Fox news for leaning on him during the election?

http://bit.ly/ari_
Looks like IS tied to the AP DOJ scandal!
NO ONE at this point, can deny a common thread in this case.

#100959 May 22, 2013
Obama can run around in circles but he can't hide!

Quid Pro Domina Jusititia Sequitur!

Eventually JUSTICE will find him, and Holder!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It must suck to be you 13 min Sister Mary 3
katherine mills murder trial starts tuesday the... (May '13) 13 min CCRider 10
knox board of ed raising taxes 27 min Panther Dad 12
City councilman raising property Tax Next 35 min Mom 12
Baby sitter avaliable! 48 min boom 6
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 54 min mitchy 2,136
fish for sale 59 min tropical 8
•••
•••
•••