'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100950 May 22, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa OZ! That was in no way criticizing "YOUR SIDE". That was only about Impeach Oblamer and the method in which he/she delivers an opinion.
An observation of method communication based on disparaging people...
thats all.
Suggesting an introspective look into ones own feelings goes for everyone, myself included.
PEACE
tofy
that did it, I'm leaving and not posting again, you are picking on me and trying to outsmart me, I am petrified of being outsmarted by a liberal, the very thought of it sends shrills down my leg, as if I'm chrissy matthews listening to hussein oblamer,

I'm not even going to issue the libotard battle cry of baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, instead I am going to go somewhere and have some quite time in retrospect and internalize it, get my thoughs back together and then I will return to this forum and confront all you anti-American marxist loving baby killing sodoturn libotard traitors,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100951 May 22, 2013
Ok, I'm back, I spent 2 seconds in solitude and retrospect and now I am ready to confront you libotard traitors, I am going to remind you of the barackalypse that is destroying America, I am going to remind you of the baracknaphobia that is gripping the low intellect types, but only this time I am going to be very nice about it,
retrospecting,
ok, I changed my mind, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to all you sodotard sheeple marxist loving anti-American baby killing jealous low wage low intellect libotards,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100952 May 22, 2013
tofy! send me my money back! your therapy didn't work!

LOLOLOL,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100953 May 22, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>How about the Millionaires and Billionaires, like your failed Mitt Romney, pay more percentage taxes than someone working at Walmart?
Trickle Down Economics is what destroyed the middle class in America.
why certaintly it has there ol inretardation, trickle down economics does not work, only 93% taxes does, only 17 trillion in debt does, only IRS scandles, fast and furious, benghazi, oblamerphones, cutting social security and medicare, and then taking food stamps from the very people who voted for you, now all that works, you get the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa of the day award libby,

you libotards are the dumbest people on the planet, take money from people who have it and earned it and give to those people who won't work and are not smart enough to figure it out, now that works there libby,

LOLOL, what a libotard sheeple, can you spell MSLSD?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100954 May 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Congress is split Stupid.
so is your head, that is why neither work retard, baaaaaaaaa, I mean cluk cluk cluk,

LOL
LOL
LOL
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100955 May 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And you lost in a Landslide Stupid.
WOW! Thanks for the update! Only I didn't know I ran retard! What did I lose in a landslide there sodoboy? My food stamps? Naw, you did! My social security? Naw, you libbys did? My medicare? Nope! You low intellect types did. In fact, since the election, my income has risen substantially. What about yours? Nevermind, don't want you crying all over your keyboard there libby.

baaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100956 May 22, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What you fail to understand is it is no longer about working hard. There are millions of hard workers that will never be able to have the "American Dream" because of the policies put forth by Repubs and the Rich that control the jobs and pay. No hard working factory employee ever said " Hey, let's shut this place down and move it to China so our owners can make more money". But that is what happened to over 30,000 American factories and 5.5 million workers. The RICH sold out America. The opportunities to move up to middle class America are very few now because of this.
One more story. Take Exxon. Each of the last three years the most profit made by any company in WORLD history. What are they doing? Keeping gas prices high and shipping a record setting amount of US oil and gas to China. Do you think hard working Americans can control this? It is the Billionaires on the Exxon Board that has decided screw America and sell it out to China. The rich are destroying America.
You just revealed the libotard low intellect philosophy when you posted "It is no longer about working hard", thanks for the revelation there freeloader, hows those govt. cuts working for you?

LOLOLOL,
1 of your employees

West Liberty, KY

#100957 May 22, 2013
Dont Tread on me could you get off of topix long enough to show me how put the casings in the bologna stuffing machine
Oh by the way the charger on your hoverround got to hot and started smoking so the campton fire dept came over and sprayed some water on it while you were taking a nap
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
You just revealed the libotard low intellect philosophy when you posted "It is no longer about working hard", thanks for the revelation there freeloader, hows those govt. cuts working for you?
LOLOLOL,

Since: Dec 11

#100958 May 22, 2013
Remember Obama and company criticizing Fox news for leaning on him during the election?

http://bit.ly/ari_
Looks like IS tied to the AP DOJ scandal!
NO ONE at this point, can deny a common thread in this case.

#100959 May 22, 2013
Obama can run around in circles but he can't hide!

Quid Pro Domina Jusititia Sequitur!

Eventually JUSTICE will find him, and Holder!
SYL

Ashland, KY

#100960 May 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
My DD214 has record of duty; you are still a nobody tryin to project your "nothingness" onto others.
I was E-1 stationed at P.I.,SC. Clerk at weapons battalion HQ for a two star General.(my M.O.S. Infantry).
Any thing I say I can prove, it's your side talks shit day in and day out!(Calvin_Foolish = my mommy's dead...no she's not...blah, blah, blah).
What have you done with your life? Talk shit and bully women?
Anyway; my point was 1983 Beirut, nothing like Benghazi!
No excuses/no cover up was needed.
If there is no "there" there, why the hell did they try so hard to hide the "there" everyone was talking about?
Obama (through chain of command) ordered Hillary to order subordinates to STAND DOWN!
Benghazi was a gift by the Muslim POTUS to his Muslim Brothers!
It will be virtually impossible to get proof; unless Secret Service or CIA was recording it.
Would a CIA agent give it up? Remember what happened last time?
Culture or corruption and intimidation is worse now!
Obama or no one else will tell where Obama was that night.{he should have been in the Situation Room that night, trying to get these men out of harms way.
Just my guess, but wonder if he was on his way in Air force One on our dime to Las Vegas to be with the Hollywood crowd, told Hillary to tell them to stand down, "AND DON'T BOTHER ME ANYMORE TONIGHT!"

#100961 May 22, 2013
They really, REALLY don't want these guys to survive...and tell the whole story!

http://usat.ly/13KZ3hd
No lone wolf! False Flag Operation by useful idiots?

#100962 May 22, 2013
http://bit.ly/soaari

same link read it TWICE!

It's an info puzzle...

While being questioned, suddenly shot dead!

Communicating with Boston bomber before bombing?

#100963 May 22, 2013
I'll be back later...
Uncle Tab

Mahopac, NY

#100964 May 22, 2013
Just have to bring up a subject from yesterday, one of the dumb republicans said yesterday that wealthy people aren't forced to pay more in sales tax so they shouldn't have to pay more in income tax..... I think it was super stupid Ari..... You kind of stepped on your own foot with that one.... Why should someone pay LESS in income tax if they're wealthy is the question..... Using your dumb republican logic means all should pay the same in taxes, be it income or sales tax.

This is one of many reasons your constant education lie is fun for us to laugh at.... You didn't think that one through did you stupid? You made MY point!

Thanks again! Heh

Now you can get back to your false flag BS. That's all any if you can do is just make shit up.

#100965 May 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Just have to bring up a subject from yesterday, one of the dumb republicans said yesterday that wealthy people aren't forced to pay more in sales tax so they shouldn't have to pay more in income tax..... I think it was super stupid Ari..... You kind of stepped on your own foot with that one.... Why should someone pay LESS in income tax if they're wealthy is the question..... Using your dumb republican logic means all should pay the same in taxes, be it income or sales tax.
This is one of many reasons your constant education lie is fun for us to laugh at.... You didn't think that one through did you stupid? You made MY point!
Thanks again! Heh
Now you can get back to your false flag BS. That's all any if you can do is just make shit up.
Can you say FLAT TAX?
One rate all people = fair

Should we also change rules of any physical competition to "even the field"?

Should we measure success and equality in square feet? If your home has more living space than a "Housing equality commission" says you need they should take as tax and give it to some "poor Republican"...for equality?
people either obtain equality by their own "sweat equity" or they don't. You cannot legislate ambition no more than you can legislate morality.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#100966 May 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Philip Morris is a great Social Security Plan, unions make sure of that.
Thanks for bringing that up for everyone.... To remind them of how great Unions are and how wel they take care of their employees. Past and Present.
Now you are late for work at Wendy's..... So carry you fat ass out if your trailer and get to work..... It's lunch time and the fries need to be made.
And don't get caught eating the fries again, you've been warned many times to keep your fat fingers out of the fry bin.
:-D :-D :-D :-D
Yeah, I remember one year that good old Local 16, got 35 cents over three years. What's so good about that? It just keeps the poor poorer. Nope, after 12 years of that shit, I bailed. I'm glad I did, too! Now, I'm retired, and with a hell of a lot more income than I would have had if I retired from there. You can keep your union, Tabby! You have a nice day, though!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100968 May 22, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL,
Did they cut off your Cheese?

Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100969 May 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say FLAT TAX?
One rate all people = fair
Should we also change rules of any physical competition to "even the field"?
Should we measure success and equality in square feet? If your home has more living space than a "Housing equality commission" says you need they should take as tax and give it to some "poor Republican"...for equality?
people either obtain equality by their own "sweat equity" or they don't. You cannot legislate ambition no more than you can legislate morality.
You went to Public School you doofus.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100970 May 22, 2013
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama or no one else will tell where Obama was that night.{he should have been in the Situation Room that night, trying to get these men out of harms way.
Just my guess, but wonder if he was on his way in Air force One on our dime to Las Vegas to be with the Hollywood crowd, told Hillary to tell them to stand down, "AND DON'T BOTHER ME ANYMORE TONIGHT!"
You silly whiny Liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
truck payments 2 hr what 15
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 2 hr sick of it 10
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 2 hr worried 222
To the Garland family 2 hr lmao 6
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 2 hr lmao 5
Brett 3 hr lololol 3
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 5 hr lol 13
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Fri billy 183
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night