'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193393 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

#100959 May 22, 2013
Obama can run around in circles but he can't hide!

Quid Pro Domina Jusititia Sequitur!

Eventually JUSTICE will find him, and Holder!
SYL

Ashland, KY

#100960 May 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
My DD214 has record of duty; you are still a nobody tryin to project your "nothingness" onto others.
I was E-1 stationed at P.I.,SC. Clerk at weapons battalion HQ for a two star General.(my M.O.S. Infantry).
Any thing I say I can prove, it's your side talks shit day in and day out!(Calvin_Foolish = my mommy's dead...no she's not...blah, blah, blah).
What have you done with your life? Talk shit and bully women?
Anyway; my point was 1983 Beirut, nothing like Benghazi!
No excuses/no cover up was needed.
If there is no "there" there, why the hell did they try so hard to hide the "there" everyone was talking about?
Obama (through chain of command) ordered Hillary to order subordinates to STAND DOWN!
Benghazi was a gift by the Muslim POTUS to his Muslim Brothers!
It will be virtually impossible to get proof; unless Secret Service or CIA was recording it.
Would a CIA agent give it up? Remember what happened last time?
Culture or corruption and intimidation is worse now!
Obama or no one else will tell where Obama was that night.{he should have been in the Situation Room that night, trying to get these men out of harms way.
Just my guess, but wonder if he was on his way in Air force One on our dime to Las Vegas to be with the Hollywood crowd, told Hillary to tell them to stand down, "AND DON'T BOTHER ME ANYMORE TONIGHT!"

#100961 May 22, 2013
They really, REALLY don't want these guys to survive...and tell the whole story!

http://usat.ly/13KZ3hd
No lone wolf! False Flag Operation by useful idiots?

#100962 May 22, 2013
http://bit.ly/soaari

same link read it TWICE!

It's an info puzzle...

While being questioned, suddenly shot dead!

Communicating with Boston bomber before bombing?

#100963 May 22, 2013
I'll be back later...
Uncle Tab

Mahopac, NY

#100964 May 22, 2013
Just have to bring up a subject from yesterday, one of the dumb republicans said yesterday that wealthy people aren't forced to pay more in sales tax so they shouldn't have to pay more in income tax..... I think it was super stupid Ari..... You kind of stepped on your own foot with that one.... Why should someone pay LESS in income tax if they're wealthy is the question..... Using your dumb republican logic means all should pay the same in taxes, be it income or sales tax.

This is one of many reasons your constant education lie is fun for us to laugh at.... You didn't think that one through did you stupid? You made MY point!

Thanks again! Heh

Now you can get back to your false flag BS. That's all any if you can do is just make shit up.

#100965 May 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Just have to bring up a subject from yesterday, one of the dumb republicans said yesterday that wealthy people aren't forced to pay more in sales tax so they shouldn't have to pay more in income tax..... I think it was super stupid Ari..... You kind of stepped on your own foot with that one.... Why should someone pay LESS in income tax if they're wealthy is the question..... Using your dumb republican logic means all should pay the same in taxes, be it income or sales tax.
This is one of many reasons your constant education lie is fun for us to laugh at.... You didn't think that one through did you stupid? You made MY point!
Thanks again! Heh
Now you can get back to your false flag BS. That's all any if you can do is just make shit up.
Can you say FLAT TAX?
One rate all people = fair

Should we also change rules of any physical competition to "even the field"?

Should we measure success and equality in square feet? If your home has more living space than a "Housing equality commission" says you need they should take as tax and give it to some "poor Republican"...for equality?
people either obtain equality by their own "sweat equity" or they don't. You cannot legislate ambition no more than you can legislate morality.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#100966 May 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Philip Morris is a great Social Security Plan, unions make sure of that.
Thanks for bringing that up for everyone.... To remind them of how great Unions are and how wel they take care of their employees. Past and Present.
Now you are late for work at Wendy's..... So carry you fat ass out if your trailer and get to work..... It's lunch time and the fries need to be made.
And don't get caught eating the fries again, you've been warned many times to keep your fat fingers out of the fry bin.
:-D :-D :-D :-D
Yeah, I remember one year that good old Local 16, got 35 cents over three years. What's so good about that? It just keeps the poor poorer. Nope, after 12 years of that shit, I bailed. I'm glad I did, too! Now, I'm retired, and with a hell of a lot more income than I would have had if I retired from there. You can keep your union, Tabby! You have a nice day, though!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100968 May 22, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
You just revealed the libotard low intellect philosophy when you posted "It is no longer about working hard", thanks for the revelation there freeloader, hows those govt. cuts working for you?
LOLOLOL,
Did they cut off your Cheese?

Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100969 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you say FLAT TAX?
Should we measure success and equality in square feet? If your home has more living space than a "Housing equality commission" says you need they should take as tax and give it to some "poor Republican"...for equality?
people either obtain equality by their own "sweat equity" or they don't. You cannot legislate ambition no more than you can legislate morality.
You went to Public School you doofus.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100970 May 22, 2013
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama or no one else will tell where Obama was that night.{he should have been in the Situation Room that night, trying to get these men out of harms way.
Just my guess, but wonder if he was on his way in Air force One on our dime to Las Vegas to be with the Hollywood crowd, told Hillary to tell them to stand down, "AND DON'T BOTHER ME ANYMORE TONIGHT!"
You silly whiny Liar.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100971 May 22, 2013
Obama can run around in circles but he can't hide!
Quid Pro Domina Jusititia Sequitur!
Eventually JUSTICE will find him, and Holder!
When will it find Bush ,and Cheney?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100972 May 22, 2013
Remember Obama and company criticizing Fox news for leaning on him during the election?
http://bit.ly/ari_
Looks like IS tied to the AP DOJ scandal!
NO ONE at this point, can deny a common thread in this case.
Fox News is not the AP you stupid doofus.
Uncle Tab

United States

#100973 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you say FLAT TAX?
Hey stupid..... It's not the same..... 30% is 30% and 12% is 12%.

All should pay the same.... You yourself said it about sales tax.

And flat tax is another republican idea. So we already know that it's not best for everyone of republicans came up with it.

Income Tax is based on Income.... All should be treated equally. Same percentage across the board. In your own words you mentioned sales tax is the same... But income tax should be lower because someone makes millions more than others?? That republican logic is amazingly stupid. Aren't you one who always goes in about the constitution?? All being equal?? Please point out where it says rich people should get special breaks in paying less taxes. You can't.

It's amazing how you can't comprehend such a simple fact.
Uncle Tab

United States

#100974 May 22, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I remember one year that good old Local 16, got 35 cents over three years. What's so good about that? It just keeps the poor poorer. Nope, after 12 years of that shit, I bailed. I'm glad I did, too! Now, I'm retired, and with a hell of a lot more income than I would have had if I retired from there. You can keep your union, Tabby! You have a nice day, though!
Stick to copying and pasting jokes on other boards and referring to yourself in third person Larry the Cable Guy. If course you make lots of money now, seems like all republicans who post in these boards are doing great.*snicker* be all that you can be.... Log into Topix!
Uncle Tab

United States

#100975 May 22, 2013
An exgirlfriend of mine is a realtor just outside if Moore Ok, she sold a few houses in the area hit by the tornado. She told me that FEMA was there lickity split!! Way to go Obama! Geter done Pres!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#100976 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you say FLAT TAX?
Ohhhhh...I bet old uncle flabbys ass hairs are still burning from this post. lol It's great how you put him in his place on a daily basis. I enjoy your factual posts. Great job!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#100977 May 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhh...I bet old uncle flabbys ass hairs are still burning from this post. lol It's great how you put him in his place on a daily basis. I enjoy your factual posts. Great job!!
He put me in my place by comparing sales tax to income tax??

This is the reason republicans are so stupid!

Thanks for making my point for me!:-)
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#100978 May 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to copying and pasting jokes on other boards and referring to yourself in third person Larry the Cable Guy. If course you make lots of money now, seems like all republicans who post in these boards are doing great.*snicker* be all that you can be.... Log into Topix!
Still crying uncle flabby? Give it a rest old boy. The best you have to offer is a "snicker"? The best you have to offer is accusing somebody of posting on a public forum the same as you do 24/7? Wow...thank you for those facts. lmao

Whaaa uncle flabby whaaa! That's what you do best! Might wanna cry us a river over the facts coming out concerning Benghazi and the IRS bias and your governments invasion of free speech and free press...and the next scandal that is found out about this administration. We understand why you have to focus on who posts on which forum and your ability to show others that you can snicker via the internet...but we don't understand how you don't realize that you are the biggest ass- clown on this forum and we have been snickering at you for years now! Der!

#100979 May 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid..... It's not the same..... 30% is 30% and 12% is 12%.
All should pay the same.... You yourself said it about sales tax.
And flat tax is another republican idea. So we already know that it's not best for everyone of republicans came up with it.
Income Tax is based on Income.... All should be treated equally. Same percentage across the board. In your own words you mentioned sales tax is the same... But income tax should be lower because someone makes millions more than others?? That republican logic is amazingly stupid. Aren't you one who always goes in about the constitution?? All being equal?? Please point out where it says rich people should get special breaks in paying less taxes. You can't.
It's amazing how you can't comprehend such a simple fact.
A FLAT TAX would be same for all!
Do away with deductions!
Do away with regulations and enforcement!
Do away with thousands of pages of "red tape"!
Do away with IRS.
Saving "tax payers" BILLIONS!
No corporate loopholes, no corporate "tax free" deals!
Is there anything more fair?
To simply say "It's no good because it's a Republican idea" is showing your own simplicity!
Republican ideas include "Welfare reform Act", "Balanced Budget Amendment", "Safe Drinking Water Act"...are those stupid also?
You bias guides you thinking to a failed result because it's based upon "False Premises"; I.E.= Garbage in equals Garbage out!
If/Then and For/Next apply!(simple logic loop).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Trace 3 min Big rig 71 2
Bad 1 hr Why 1
Brittany Spencer (Jan '14) 1 hr josh 36
abner 1 hr idk 1
Jerry Barnes 2 hr He Knows Me 14
bobby honeycutt 3 hr bridgett 3
Drug roound up 3 hr citizen 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages