'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#100798 May 21, 2013
Have to say Way To Go to some of the teachers in Oklahoma who saved the kids in school. One teacher had 6 students under her.

Teachers..... The ones republicans want to fire and take away benefits from, the same type of people that republicans never want to raise minimum wage for, the same people republicans want to take rerirement away from.

Working class folks are being desimated by republicans....... Talk about signs for republicans.... This is the end of YOUR world.

Death Toll is 24 right now. Was 52 but has been revised and I'm sure it will rise.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100799 May 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>911 you stupid pos.
Bush lied and 2 Million died.
cluk cluk cluk, baaaaaaaaaaaa, cluk cluk cluk,

you are one ignorant inbred hillside trailer trash chicken chaser,

cluk, cluk, cluk,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100800 May 21, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
cluk cluk cluk, baaaaaaaaaaaa, cluk cluk cluk,
you are one ignorant inbred hillside trailer trash chicken chaser,
cluk, cluk, cluk,
You are the White trash c@c washer.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

#100801 May 21, 2013
FalseNews will go down for espionage.

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/05/20/justice-depart...

Just another reason FalseNews is worthless.... Putting our country at risk.

Have I mentioned the GOP's slow painful death lately?? Heh

Since: Dec 11

#100802 May 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
More "HYPE" the "Woo" tang man is the only one who can be charged!
James Rosen committed NO CRIME! More spew from your idiotic Criminal Obama Admin trying to muddy the waters of political opinion...and you made Kool aid with it!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100803 May 21, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
James Rosen committed NO CRIME! More spew from your idiotic Criminal Obama Admin trying to muddy the waters of political opinion...and you made Kool aid with it!
Rosen is guilty of high Treason and you are guilty of morbid stupidity you stupid pos.

Lmfao
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100804 May 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
it is obvious that your extreme ignorance does not bother you, which makes sense, you are too ignorant to know just how stupid you really are,

oh, by the way, hows that social security, medicare and food stamp program working out for you? LOLOL, your traitor in chief really is taking care of his own, especially when it involves a photo op,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100805 May 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Have to say Way To Go to some of the teachers in Oklahoma who saved the kids in school. One teacher had 6 students under her.
Teachers..... The ones republicans want to fire and take away benefits from, the same type of people that republicans never want to raise minimum wage for, the same people republicans want to take rerirement away from.
Working class folks are being desimated by republicans....... Talk about signs for republicans.... This is the end of YOUR world.
Death Toll is 24 right now. Was 52 but has been revised and I'm sure it will rise.
The more scandles in the oblamer administration the stoopider you get,

ROTFL, oblamer is already considered the worst president in American history, and you keep going baaaaaaaaaaaaaa for him,

LOLOL, man, I truly hope you do not have off spring, that DNA pool has to stop,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100806 May 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Rosen is guilty of high Treason and you are guilty of morbid stupidity you stupid pos.
Lmfao
PETA found you guilty of abusing chickens you sodoturd libofaggg,

LOLOL,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100807 May 21, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
it is obvious that your extreme ignorance does not bother you, which makes sense, you are too ignorant to know just how stupid you really are,
oh, by the way, hows that social security, medicare and food stamp program working out for you? LOLOL, your traitor in chief really is taking care of his own, especially when it involves a photo op,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Your ignorance must be bliss because you wallow in it like a fat sweaty hog you pos.
Uncle Tab

United States

#100809 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Just a few days ago you were bragging about FalseNews....... Now It's treason.

We all know you low education republicans are the ones sucking down the koolaid by the gallon.

This is a REAL issue super stupid..... Not a made up republican mess.

It's fun to watch the GOP either away while not realizing its dying.
Uncle Tab

United States

#100810 May 21, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Philip Morris is a great Social Security Plan, unions make sure of that.

Thanks for bringing that up for everyone.... To remind them of how great Unions are and how wel they take care of their employees. Past and Present.

Now you are late for work at Wendy's..... So carry you fat ass out if your trailer and get to work..... It's lunch time and the fries need to be made.

And don't get caught eating the fries again, you've been warned many times to keep your fat fingers out of the fry bin.

:-D :-D :-D :-D

#100811 May 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few days ago you were bragging about FalseNews....... Now It's treason.
We all know you low education republicans are the ones sucking down the koolaid by the gallon.
This is a REAL issue super stupid..... Not a made up republican mess.
It's fun to watch the GOP either away while not realizing its dying.
Oh LQQK it has a new toy!
The wheels are missing, it doesn't roll!
...and he thinks he has the bestest toy everer!

ROTHFLMAO!

That is a non starter from the start NO JOURNALIST EVER prosecuted for that, freedom of speech and freedom of the press trump TYRANICAL/OPPRESSIVE/CORRUPT Obama Administration!
I will guarantee that!

United Sates Constitution = Supreme Law of the Land!

Obamas "Negro Nazi" Blitzkrieg won't fly!
Play the race card all you want...it's all worn out LIKE HOLDER!

#100812 May 21, 2013
[States]
Uncle Tab

United States

#100813 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
ROTHFLMAO!
That is a non starter from the start NO JOURNALIST EVER prosecuted for that, freedom of speech and freedom of the press trump TYRANICAL/OPPRESSIVE/CORRUPT Obama Administration!
I will guarantee that!
Negro Nazi??
You really just typed that??
You're a racist trash price of shit on the Internet.
I've said it many times..... Keyboard Hero that means nothing.
This is a REAL issue.... But of course your uneducated dumbass sucks FalseNews nuts and drink the nut koolaid!
Keep on being the idiot you are..... Cause treason is NOT covered under Freedom of Speech DUMBASS!!
This is the exact reason elected republicans love you dumbasses..... They (FalseNews) can change the Constitution to fit whatever means they want to make their point..... And dumb idiots like you lap it up like there is no tomorrow.
It's funny that you are so stupid and get caught up in the deciet that IS republican politics.
Treason IS FalseNews. Looks like FalseNews will die with the GOP....... What a real shame that will be.
Someone explain sarcasm to this dumbass...... His 3 years of senior year (the 6th grade) has him WAY behind on understanding the simple things in life. Explains why he draws a headcheck.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100814 May 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Philip Morris is a great Social Security Plan, unions make sure of that.
Thanks for bringing that up for everyone.... To remind them of how great Unions are and how wel they take care of their employees. Past and Present.
Now you are late for work at Wendy's..... So carry you fat ass out if your trailer and get to work..... It's lunch time and the fries need to be made.
And don't get caught eating the fries again, you've been warned many times to keep your fat fingers out of the fry bin.
:-D :-D :-D :-D
you are one funny sodolib, baaaaaaa

Look what those evil rich stupid repubs did in Michigan, LOLOL, if they are so stupid as to be able to destroy unions, then how stupid are the sheeple that let it happen in those unions, ROTFL,

How Republicans Systematically Destroyed Unions In Michigan
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-republican...

man, I'm sure glad you have topix to be a big intelligent libotard on, too bad thats all you have,

can't wait to see what oblamer takes away from his sheeple next!

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100815 May 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance must be bliss because you wallow in it like a fat sweaty hog you pos.
cluk cluk cluk sodotard,

Uncle Tab

United States

#100816 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
ROTHFLMAO!
I will guarantee that!
You guarantee that??

You're too much of a wuss to stand behind your political party but WILL stand behind FalseNews??

This is why republicans like this idiot have killed the GOP. They stand behind some National Enquirer type DISinformation source, rather than their own party.

Talk about being very stupid.... These people take the cake for ignorance.

#100817 May 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Negro Nazi??
You really just typed that??
You're a racist trash price of shit on the Internet.
I've said it many times..... Keyboard Hero that means nothing.
This is a REAL issue.... But of course your uneducated dumbass sucks FalseNews nuts and drink the nut koolaid!
Keep on being the idiot you are..... Cause treason is NOT covered under Freedom of Speech DUMBASS!!
This is the exact reason elected republicans love you dumbasses..... They (FalseNews) can change the Constitution to fit whatever means they want to make their point..... And dumb idiots like you lap it up like there is no tomorrow.
It's funny that you are so stupid and get caught up in the deciet that IS republican politics.
Treason IS FalseNews. Looks like FalseNews will die with the GOP....... What a real shame that will be.
Someone explain sarcasm to this dumbass...... His 3 years of senior year (the 6th grade) has him WAY behind on understanding the simple things in life. Explains why he draws a headcheck.
YUP! I said Holder is a "Negro Nazi" Using IRS, using YouTube video as an excuse to jail and harass an American citizen, using Justice Department to protect a terrorist as if he has more rights than someone who posted a YouTube?
After they played the race card a thousand times!
Yes Holder is a NEGRO NAZI! Racism begets RACISM!
Your only reason to hate Republicans...RACISM!
What has any Republican done to YOU in the name of political freedom?
Uncle Tab

United States

#100818 May 21, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you are one funny sodolib, baaaaaaa
Look what those evil rich stupid repubs did in Michigan, LOLOL, if they are so stupid as to be able to destroy unions, then how stupid are the sheeple that let it happen in those unions, ROTFL,
How Republicans Systematically Destroyed Unions In Michigan
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-republican...
man, I'm sure glad you have topix to be a big intelligent libotard on, too bad thats all you have,
can't wait to see what oblamer takes away from his sheeple next!
baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Know what's really funny?$28 an hour,$42 an hour overtime.

I'm not a weak minded republican...... I'm safe, and not one of you can touch a thing I have.

Something republicans should be concerned about...... Companies like Apple who have been hiding money overseas to avoid already lowered taxes for the super rich.$44 BILLION hidden by Apple.

GE, Apple, Exxon, and MANY others paying no taxes and you dumb uneducated republicans say they pay 86% of all taxes. Who told you this? FalseNews?

Anywho..... Back to my finances since you're SO worried about them..... I have no worries whatsoever..... I'm financially stable.... When you make good money from having a great job for so long you take care if things for the future. You dumb republicans have always made minimum wage so you can't plan ahead living paycheck to paycheck.

Right now I make just about the same as I made while I worked at PM. Do some math and figure that up and then maybe you'll realize why I laugh so much at you dumb minimum wage fool republicans who do nothing for the working class.

You are dismissed!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Irvine 131,619
no nickle tax knox BOE 10 hr sick of taxes 2
Mayor Darren west come get political signs 11 hr Catron resident 4
fire station or not 15 hr Citizen 3
HAppy Thanksgiving Everyone! 19 hr gator 2
how can a murderer walk the streets!!!! Thu john 16
Phillip Vaughn (Oct '10) Wed Loving 9
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:11 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:11PM
Shaun Phillps lands with Colts