'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182276 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100807 May 21, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
it is obvious that your extreme ignorance does not bother you, which makes sense, you are too ignorant to know just how stupid you really are,
oh, by the way, hows that social security, medicare and food stamp program working out for you? LOLOL, your traitor in chief really is taking care of his own, especially when it involves a photo op,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Your ignorance must be bliss because you wallow in it like a fat sweaty hog you pos.
Uncle Tab

United States

#100809 May 21, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
More "HYPE" the "Woo" tang man is the only one who can be charged!
James Rosen committed NO CRIME! More spew from your idiotic Criminal Obama Admin trying to muddy the waters of political opinion...and you made Kool aid with it!
Just a few days ago you were bragging about FalseNews....... Now It's treason.

We all know you low education republicans are the ones sucking down the koolaid by the gallon.

This is a REAL issue super stupid..... Not a made up republican mess.

It's fun to watch the GOP either away while not realizing its dying.
Uncle Tab

United States

#100810 May 21, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
it is obvious that your extreme ignorance does not bother you, which makes sense, you are too ignorant to know just how stupid you really are,
oh, by the way, hows that social security, medicare and food stamp program working out for you? LOLOL, your traitor in chief really is taking care of his own, especially when it involves a photo op,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Philip Morris is a great Social Security Plan, unions make sure of that.

Thanks for bringing that up for everyone.... To remind them of how great Unions are and how wel they take care of their employees. Past and Present.

Now you are late for work at Wendy's..... So carry you fat ass out if your trailer and get to work..... It's lunch time and the fries need to be made.

And don't get caught eating the fries again, you've been warned many times to keep your fat fingers out of the fry bin.

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Since: Dec 11

#100811 May 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you low education republicans are the ones sucking down the koolaid by the gallon.
Oh LQQK it has a new toy!
The wheels are missing, it doesn't roll!
...and he thinks he has the bestest toy everer!

ROTHFLMAO!

That is a non starter from the start NO JOURNALIST EVER prosecuted for that, freedom of speech and freedom of the press trump TYRANICAL/OPPRESSIVE/CORRUPT Obama Administration!
I will guarantee that!

United Sates Constitution = Supreme Law of the Land!

Obamas "Negro Nazi" Blitzkrieg won't fly!
Play the race card all you want...it's all worn out LIKE HOLDER!

#100812 May 21, 2013
[States]
Uncle Tab

United States

#100813 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
ROTHFLMAO!
That is a non starter from the start NO JOURNALIST EVER prosecuted for that, freedom of speech and freedom of the press trump TYRANICAL/OPPRESSIVE/CORRUPT Obama Administration!
I will guarantee that!
Negro Nazi??
You really just typed that??
You're a racist trash price of shit on the Internet.
I've said it many times..... Keyboard Hero that means nothing.
This is a REAL issue.... But of course your uneducated dumbass sucks FalseNews nuts and drink the nut koolaid!
Keep on being the idiot you are..... Cause treason is NOT covered under Freedom of Speech DUMBASS!!
This is the exact reason elected republicans love you dumbasses..... They (FalseNews) can change the Constitution to fit whatever means they want to make their point..... And dumb idiots like you lap it up like there is no tomorrow.
It's funny that you are so stupid and get caught up in the deciet that IS republican politics.
Treason IS FalseNews. Looks like FalseNews will die with the GOP....... What a real shame that will be.
Someone explain sarcasm to this dumbass...... His 3 years of senior year (the 6th grade) has him WAY behind on understanding the simple things in life. Explains why he draws a headcheck.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100814 May 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Philip Morris is a great Social Security Plan, unions make sure of that.
Thanks for bringing that up for everyone.... To remind them of how great Unions are and how wel they take care of their employees. Past and Present.
Now you are late for work at Wendy's..... So carry you fat ass out if your trailer and get to work..... It's lunch time and the fries need to be made.
And don't get caught eating the fries again, you've been warned many times to keep your fat fingers out of the fry bin.
:-D :-D :-D :-D
you are one funny sodolib, baaaaaaa

Look what those evil rich stupid repubs did in Michigan, LOLOL, if they are so stupid as to be able to destroy unions, then how stupid are the sheeple that let it happen in those unions, ROTFL,

How Republicans Systematically Destroyed Unions In Michigan
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-republican...

man, I'm sure glad you have topix to be a big intelligent libotard on, too bad thats all you have,

can't wait to see what oblamer takes away from his sheeple next!

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#100815 May 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance must be bliss because you wallow in it like a fat sweaty hog you pos.
cluk cluk cluk sodotard,

Uncle Tab

United States

#100816 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
ROTHFLMAO!
I will guarantee that!
You guarantee that??

You're too much of a wuss to stand behind your political party but WILL stand behind FalseNews??

This is why republicans like this idiot have killed the GOP. They stand behind some National Enquirer type DISinformation source, rather than their own party.

Talk about being very stupid.... These people take the cake for ignorance.

#100817 May 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Negro Nazi??
You really just typed that??
You're a racist trash price of shit on the Internet.
I've said it many times..... Keyboard Hero that means nothing.
This is a REAL issue.... But of course your uneducated dumbass sucks FalseNews nuts and drink the nut koolaid!
Keep on being the idiot you are..... Cause treason is NOT covered under Freedom of Speech DUMBASS!!
This is the exact reason elected republicans love you dumbasses..... They (FalseNews) can change the Constitution to fit whatever means they want to make their point..... And dumb idiots like you lap it up like there is no tomorrow.
It's funny that you are so stupid and get caught up in the deciet that IS republican politics.
Treason IS FalseNews. Looks like FalseNews will die with the GOP....... What a real shame that will be.
Someone explain sarcasm to this dumbass...... His 3 years of senior year (the 6th grade) has him WAY behind on understanding the simple things in life. Explains why he draws a headcheck.
YUP! I said Holder is a "Negro Nazi" Using IRS, using YouTube video as an excuse to jail and harass an American citizen, using Justice Department to protect a terrorist as if he has more rights than someone who posted a YouTube?
After they played the race card a thousand times!
Yes Holder is a NEGRO NAZI! Racism begets RACISM!
Your only reason to hate Republicans...RACISM!
What has any Republican done to YOU in the name of political freedom?
Uncle Tab

United States

#100818 May 21, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you are one funny sodolib, baaaaaaa
Look what those evil rich stupid repubs did in Michigan, LOLOL, if they are so stupid as to be able to destroy unions, then how stupid are the sheeple that let it happen in those unions, ROTFL,
How Republicans Systematically Destroyed Unions In Michigan
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-republican...
man, I'm sure glad you have topix to be a big intelligent libotard on, too bad thats all you have,
can't wait to see what oblamer takes away from his sheeple next!
baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Know what's really funny?$28 an hour,$42 an hour overtime.

I'm not a weak minded republican...... I'm safe, and not one of you can touch a thing I have.

Something republicans should be concerned about...... Companies like Apple who have been hiding money overseas to avoid already lowered taxes for the super rich.$44 BILLION hidden by Apple.

GE, Apple, Exxon, and MANY others paying no taxes and you dumb uneducated republicans say they pay 86% of all taxes. Who told you this? FalseNews?

Anywho..... Back to my finances since you're SO worried about them..... I have no worries whatsoever..... I'm financially stable.... When you make good money from having a great job for so long you take care if things for the future. You dumb republicans have always made minimum wage so you can't plan ahead living paycheck to paycheck.

Right now I make just about the same as I made while I worked at PM. Do some math and figure that up and then maybe you'll realize why I laugh so much at you dumb minimum wage fool republicans who do nothing for the working class.

You are dismissed!:-)

#100819 May 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You guarantee that??
You're too much of a wuss to stand behind your political party but WILL stand behind FalseNews??
This is why republicans like this idiot have killed the GOP. They stand behind some National Enquirer type DISinformation source, rather than their own party.
Talk about being very stupid.... These people take the cake for ignorance.
Facts are facts, I can support that. A political party can be moved left/ right/ or center of any issue.
Unlike you I will not make excuses to follow their lead (as you do Obama's constant flip flops on key issues). When Obama can no longer dodge (Mainstream Media is jumping ship) the truth about IRS and AP abuse of power...what then?
Will you cry yourself to sleep in a mountain of Cheetos and Mad Dog 20/20?
Uncle Tab

United States

#100820 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
YUP! I said Holder is a "Negro Nazi" Using IRS, using YouTube video as an excuse to jail and harass an American citizen, using Justice Department to protect a terrorist as if he has more rights than someone who posted a YouTube?
After they played the race card a thousand times!
Yes Holder is a NEGRO NAZI! Racism begets RACISM!
Your only reason to hate Republicans...RACISM!
What has any Republican done to YOU in the name of political freedom?
That's a simple one..... Why do we have a minimum wage but not a maximum wage?? And who is responsible for minimum wage? And how is minimum wage important??

And racism is your argument?? You love your rebel flags duct tapped to your trailer do ya?

LMAO It's amazing you can make it thru every day life.

Anyway.... Stick to the minimum wage discussion.... You have a hard time keeping on subject so try real hard this time. Minimum wage not being raised takes away MANY freedoms from Americans..... Republicans want to keep the poor as poor as possible yet claim to be for the working man and woman. But are always against raising minimum wage so the super rich can make MORE money to NOT pay taxes on.

Walmart have FIVE billionaire owners..... But can't afford healthcare for their employees??

Apple has avoided paying 44 BILLION in taxes by hiding money overseas.

GE made over 15 BILLION and didn't pay ONE penny in taxes.

Exxon.... Same as above.... No taxes paid.

These are just some of the reasons you people are so very ignorant.

#100822 May 21, 2013
GE in Obama's camp.
Exxon = J. Rockefeller (D) in Obama's camp
LQQK at how many Wall street big movers are now in Obama's camp!

Stand back and look close at your messiah and who has chosen to surround himself with!

The protestors are the faces of the oppressors!

And all you can see is Racism?

Can you not see Holder for what he really is?
Uncle Tab

United States

#100825 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Facts are facts, I can support that. A political party can be moved left/ right/ or center of any issue.
Unlike you I will not make excuses to follow their lead (as you do Obama's constant flip flops on key issues). When Obama can no longer dodge (Mainstream Media is jumping ship) the truth about IRS and AP abuse of power...what then?
Will you cry yourself to sleep in a mountain of Cheetos and Mad Dog 20/20?
Just to rub it in your face once again..... Obama is NOT connected to any of the BS you low educated republicans go on and on about. That's just a FACT!!

None of you will step up and prove otherwise.... Not one!

Just fun pointing this out.
Uncle Tab

United States

#100826 May 21, 2013
GE in Obama's camp.
Exxon = J. Rockefeller (D) in Obama's camp
LQQK at how many Wall street big movers are now in Obama's camp!
Stand back and look close at your messiah and who has chosen to surround himself with!
The protestors are the faces of the oppressors!
And all you can see is Racism?
Can you not see Holder for what he really is?
Democrats voted to raise taxes on the super rich and to close loop holes in taxes, republicans voted AGAINST raising taxes on the super rich.

FACT!!

So explain again how the those companies are in Obamas pocket?? How can anyone side with someone who is going to take BILLIONS of dollars away from them so they finally pay a fair share??

Explain your crazy republican thinking here, we're all dying to know how your pea brain manages to think these things thru.

And no..... Holder is not that big of an issue, and it's just fun to repeat, Obama is NOT involved in any of these trumped up BS.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100827 May 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Rove: DOJ Targeting Fox Correspondent Is 'Really, Really Chilling'

The Department of Justice's targeting of Fox News correspondent James Rosen is "really, really chilling," particularly in light of DOJ's recent involvement in obtaining phone records from the Associated Press, Republican strategist Karl Rove said Monday.

Speaking with Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, Rove said he considers the 2009 incident — in which the DOJ obtained a warrant to gain access

to Rosen's <<<<<>> >>phone records and emails

"deeply troubling" and thinks the spotlight should be on the source of the leak, not the reporter covering the story.[Exactly]

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/rove-doj-fo...

On 9/11/2012, that officer -Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette, commander of Carrier Strike Group Three in the Middle East- apparently felt obligated to come to the aid of besieged US defenses at the Benghazi consulate, violating an utterly bewildering White House command he probably had a hard time believing was even being made.

Gaouette was said to be attempting to help AFRICOM commander General Carter Ham, also purged by Obama for violating of an obstinate White House insistence to ‘stand down’.

Ham considered himself bound-by-duty to take action, but the story goes that his second-in-command -a likely Obammunist- promptly stepped-right-up and informed him he’d just been ‘relieved of his command’, effective immediately-

General Ham was then physically apprehended/arrested.[???]

http://patdollard.com/2012/11/report-obama-fi...

#100828 May 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats voted to raise taxes on the super rich and to close loop holes in taxes, republicans voted AGAINST raising taxes on the super rich.
FACT!!
So explain again how the those companies are in Obamas pocket?? How can anyone side with someone who is going to take BILLIONS of dollars away from them so they finally pay a fair share??
Explain your crazy republican thinking here, we're all dying to know how your pea brain manages to think these things thru.
And no..... Holder is not that big of an issue, and it's just fun to repeat, Obama is NOT involved in any of these trumped up BS.
Obama has filled his cabinet and executive staff with the very people he is supposed to be opposed to!
Explain how Holder is not a black face on Nazi politics?
His tactics are straight from Adolph Hitler's political playbook:
Mein Kampf!
"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one."
Adolf Hitler
Mein Kampf
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100829 May 21, 2013
CBS STAR REPORTER: MY COMPUTERS HACKED, TOO
Investigative journalist says Obama has 'many reasons to be angry' at her

CBS News reporter Sharyl Attkisson has been a thorn in the Obama administration’s side for some time now.

She also explained that irregular activity on her computer was first identified in Feb. 2011, when she was reporting on the Fast & Furious gun-walking scandal.

“Working in Washington has aggravated me when trying to get to the truth,” she said.“This is true across administrations, whether they’re Democrats or Republicans.

>>> They seem to have lost sight of the fact that they work for us, not the other way around. <<<
[RE:Public Servants]

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/cbs-star-reporter-...

public servant
n.
A person who holds a government position by election or appointment.[ALL of them in government - WE The Peoples SLAVES]

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/public+serva...

#100830 May 21, 2013
Why does Obama constantly point to Fox News?

His playbook"
"The art of leadership... consists in consolidating the attention of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention.... The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category."
Adolf Hitler
Mein Kampf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Athenesword 137,794
Whose the best unemployment hearing lawyer arou... 40 min kyman 4
billy gambrel 44 min neighbor 6
Ralph smith 2 hr haha 2
Thompson park splash pad OPEN !!! 7 hr Rollie pollie 8
any bi-guy in barbourville (May '12) 8 hr D west 51
howell (Jun '10) 9 hr Tweety bird 27
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]