'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
89,041 - 89,060 of 149,912 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>All you Repubs are hypocritical bastards over this Benghazi crap.
You hold up Reagan as the greatest President ever but his record of getting Americans killed by terrorist is second only to Bush.
In April 1983, the U.S. embassy in Beirut was struck by a 400-pound suicide truck bomb, which killed 63 people, including 17 Americans, and wiped out the CIA's Middle East bureau.
A truck full of explosives ripped through the Marine barracks on October 23rd, 1983, killing 241 U.S. Marines, sailors and soldiers.
Where was Reagan? What was he doing that allowed this to happen twice in less than a year?Why wasn't he impeached? Why did he allow this the second time?
You Repubs are hypocritical bastards.
If only YOU can wake up from liberal COMA and see that O~~B~~A~~M~~A is the president!
Read It And Weep

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Here's one place where the president didn't have a dramatic week: in his approval ratings. According to two polls — the Gallup daily tracking poll, and a CNN/ORC International poll released Sunday — Obama's approval rating has more or less remained steady as potential made up scandals by Republicans hit the airwaves!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
If only YOU can wake up from liberal COMA and see that O~~B~~A~~M~~A is the president!
Where are those WMD's??
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Try to understand Obama zombies ... they all criticize previous presidents, 20, 30, 40 years ago, but Obama can @#$% all over Oval office and not a beep! Republican or Democrat president, what's wrong is WRONG...

OBAMA IS THE PRESIDENT TODAY!!!!!!!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Try to understand Obama zombies ... they all criticize previous presidents, 20, 30, 40 years ago, but Obama can @#$% all over Oval office and not a beep! Republican or Democrat president, what's wrong is WRONG...
Where are those WMD's?
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

See ...try to tell them Obama is the president today...walking dead...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go with more self indulged Internet bragging.
It just doesn't get any funnier with you tools.
Be all that you can be, log onto Topix!
:-D idiot!
My DD214 has record of duty; you are still a nobody tryin to project your "nothingness" onto others.
I was E-1 stationed at P.I.,SC. Clerk at weapons battalion HQ for a two star General.(my M.O.S. Infantry).
Any thing I say I can prove, it's your side talks shit day in and day out!(Calvin_Foolish = my mommy's dead...no she's not...blah, blah, blah).

What have you done with your life? Talk shit and bully women?
Anyway; my point was 1983 Beirut, nothing like Benghazi!
No excuses/no cover up was needed.
If there is no "there" there, why the hell did they try so hard to hide the "there" everyone was talking about?
Obama (through chain of command) ordered Hillary to order subordinates to STAND DOWN!
Benghazi was a gift by the Muslim POTUS to his Muslim Brothers!
It will be virtually impossible to get proof; unless Secret Service or CIA was recording it.
Would a CIA agent give it up? Remember what happened last time?
Culture or corruption and intimidation is worse now!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Hi Good GUYS!:)

Justice Department Threatens Fox Journalist With Criminal Charges
DOJ's targeting of journalists reaches beyond the AP

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6130-justic...
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
My DD214 has record of duty; you are still a nobody tryin to project your "nothingness" onto others.
I was E-1 stationed at P.I.,SC. Clerk at weapons battalion HQ for a two star General.(my M.O.S. Infantry).
Any thing I say I can prove, it's your side talks shit day in and day out!(Calvin_Foolish = my mommy's dead...no she's not...blah, blah, blah).
If there is no "there" there, why the hell did they try so hard to hide the "there" everyone was talking about?
Obama (through chain of command) ordered Hillary to order subordinates to STAND DOWN!
It will be virtually impossible to get proof; unless Secret Service or CIA was recording it.
Remember, "Calvin Foolish" saying he voted twice for Clinton, and if he is now 14, how old was he then, 4? You can't believe anything he is saying. How many times you have to lie and people is going to believe you? He is teaching kids what?Maybe liberal dogs how to roll over and play ... brain DEAD......repeat after me.....
"I KNOW NOTHING, NOTHING"... what a loser !!!!!

Liberals are feeding on lies and deception !!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine for just a tiny moment, in your pinhead brain; how meaningful and historical it was for the first black President of the United States to give the commencement speech at Morehouse? MLK's alma mater.
One day, you will choke on your snark. Your ignorance is appalling, you should truly be ashamed of yourself. You're old enough to know better so there's likely no hope of enlightening the likes of you. The only saving grace is that pretty soon, all you old hateful white supremacists will be dead, and your hatefulness will go in the hole with you.
Imagine for just a tiny moment, in your pinhead brain; how meaningful and historical it was for the first black President of the United States to give the commencement speech at Morehouse? MLK's alma mater... SAID "a" dumchit ...

... and WE are supposed to "forgive" ALL the TYRANNICAL misdeeds he IS/HAS?CONTINUES to DO DAILY!...
JUST because he IS Black????

NOT going to HAPPEN!...
FIRST OFF ... Race is "played OUT!" ...
Race card is MAXED OUT!

He has DEFAULTED on a lot of iou's!

Second he is NOT African American!
He is African-ARAB!

He has KENYAN roots!...
w/COMMUNIST overtures!

REMOVE HIM ... PRONTO!

He & his are "RUINING" American values and systems!

AND "committing" MURDER while doing it!
via abortion ... among other ways!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Read It And Weep wrote:
Here's one place where the president didn't have a dramatic week: in his approval ratings. According to two polls — the Gallup daily tracking poll, and a CNN/ORC International poll released Sunday — Obama's approval rating has more or less remained steady as potential made up scandals by Republicans hit the airwaves!!!
Very true!!

The educated voters know that Obama isn't directly tied to any of these things, the uneducated mass of racist republican voters are being fed the right wing koolaid by the gallon to try to attach Obama to anything negative.

As usual.... Republicans FAIL!

Facts are facts..... Republicans aren't smart enough to understand facts are more important that what beck or Limbaugh preach to them. They are idiot sponges, sucking up all the stupidity they can.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Obama seems to support Sebelius amid fundraising scandal

“If the secretary or others in her department are fundraising and coordinating the activities of Enroll America and soliciting donations to supplement appropriated funds, then those actions may be in violation of the Anti-Deficiency Act,” the senator said May 11.

Sen. Orrin Hatch has also raised concerns, pledging to probe the fundraising to find out “whether there are conflicts of interest and if it violated federal law.”

Sebelius’ deputies say the fund-raising is needed and legal because she’s doing it as a **private citizen, and because she’s not directly soliciting funds from the many health-care companies that she regulates.

She IS NOT a 'private' citizen ...
She WORKS for the US Government!
No LONGER PRIVATE!

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/20/obama-seems...

frankspence 2 hours ago
Just explain to me please, how can the HHS Secretary be involved in fund raising as a private citizen? I could buy into that if she was fund raising for an unrelated cause, but Congress is allegedly starving her, and Obama's, pet flag ship policy and the fund raising is being used to circumvent Congress. Surely that makes this activity both illegal and unconstitutional.

==========

these libTARDS have put America
in a
TAILSPIN ...

and it -IS- SPINNING out of CONTROL to a CRASH ...
explosion ... BURN ...

:(

... and it's ALL ABOUT CONTROL!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
We have your name Jarret.... And I googled it and nothing you claimed is true.... As usual!!

And not connections will ever be found with Obama cause he wasn't connected idiot!!! That's why republicans love your stupid asses!! They can say 'no proof' but feed you your daily dose of koolaid and send you idiots on your way.

It's funny how stupid you people are.

Making up 'scandals' then having no proof that a scandal ever happened means there was a scandal to a stupid republican sheep.

you're a f'n idiot Jarret!! stfu with your dumb republican crap.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
“If the secretary or others in her department are fundraising and coordinating the activities of Enroll America and soliciting donations to supplement appropriated funds, then those actions may be in violation of the Anti-Deficiency Act,” the senator said May 11.
Sen. Orrin Hatch has also raised concerns, pledging to probe the fundraising to find out “whether there are conflicts of interest and if it violated federal law.”
Sebelius’ deputies say the fund-raising is needed and legal because she’s doing it as a **private citizen, and because she’s not directly soliciting funds from the many health-care companies that she regulates.
No LONGER PRIVATE!
frankspence 2 hours ago
Just explain to me please, how can the HHS Secretary be involved in fund raising as a private citizen? I could buy into that if she was fund raising for an unrelated cause, but Congress is allegedly starving her, and Obama's, pet flag ship policy and the fund raising is being used to circumvent Congress. Surely that makes this activity both illegal and unconstitutional.
==========
in a
TAILSPIN ...
explosion ... BURN ...
Hi A/L...maybe IRS should go and investigate Sebelius and other corrupt liberals !!!!!!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
No LONGER PRIVATE!
frankspence 2 hours ago
==========
in a
TAILSPIN ...
explosion ... BURN ...
...... Same o same o with you dumb republicans..... Try to pour as much made up BS as you can on Obama while the Stock Market sets records, while new car sales are setting records, while new home sales have recovered, while not losing 750k jobs a month anymore, killing the top terrorists both here and abroad, trade deficit dropped half a billion dollars.

And Obama's popularity from all the made up republican BS hasn't taken a hit.

Looks like we all know what's right and what's wrong..... The Right is WRONG!!

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Hey Republican Zombie..... Obama isn't directly connected to any of these big made up republican 'scandals', but keep on mentioning it.... The majority of Americans are educated and know this, the uneducated republican masses don't see the facts.

We thank you for your stupidity.... It wins is elections!!

Thank You in advance for 2016.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true!!
The educated voters know that Obama isn't directly tied to any of these things, the uneducated mass of racist republican voters are being fed the right wing koolaid by the gallon to try to attach Obama to anything negative.
As usual.... Republicans FAIL!
Facts are facts..... Republicans aren't smart enough to understand facts are more important that what beck or Limbaugh preach to them. They are idiot sponges, sucking up all the stupidity they can.
I wrote the below AFTER the 'above' comment ...
Kind of had 'second thoughts' about posting it
UNTIL ...

u MADE the below post ...

NOW I have no INTENT to hold ANYTHING back!
I "mean" EVERYTHING I say in it!
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
...... Same o same o with you dumb republicans..... Try to pour as much made up BS as you can on Obama while the Stock Market sets records, while new car sales are setting records, while new home sales have recovered, while not losing 750k jobs a month anymore, killing the top terrorists both here and abroad, trade deficit dropped half a billion dollars.
And Obama's popularity from all the made up republican BS hasn't taken a hit.
Looks like we all know what's right and what's wrong..... The Right is WRONG!!
:-D
WHO is f-a-i-l-i-n-g ...???

seems to me the libTARDS are ...
with ALL Americans l-o-s-i-n-g ...

not just the REPUBLICANS ...
that you MORONS so HOPED FOR!

you worthless, USELESS piece of pond SCUM!

does that SINK in?

IF NOT ... maybe THIS will!
you are NOT WORTH the lead
in the bullet
it would TAKE
to blow your cottage cheese FILLED head
OFF with!

you are as useless ...
as a cobweb hanging from the ceiling ...

not even worth the 'energy' it would take ...
to wipe you off a tabletop ...
IF you rated as high ...
as a speck of dust ...

ALL you are -fit for-
IS:
using "fighting words"
and obscenities...

BOTH of WHICH is
AGAINST the FIRST Amendment!

you BREAK LAWS here d-a-i-l-y ...

you *incite* HATRED and/or VIOLENCE ...

Do NOT "worry" ...

MeThinks you are about to
GET YOUR WISH ...

How do you -like- THOSE *fighting words*... pUnk?

)8~D>

OBSCENITY
A category of speech --unprotected-- by the First Amendment.
Currently, obscenity is evaluated by federal and state courts alike using a tripartite standard established by Miller v. California 413 U.S. 15 (1973). The Miller test for obscenity includes the following criteria:(1) whether ‘the average person, applying contemporary community standards’ would find that the work,‘taken as a whole,’ appeals to ‘prurient interest’(2) whether the work depicts or describes, in a patently offensive way, sexual conduct specifically defined by the applicable state law, and (3) whether the work,‘taken as a whole,’ lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/obscenity

The Miller test (also called the Three Prong Obscenity Test[1]), is the United States Supreme Court's test for determining whether speech or expression can be labeled obscene, in which case it is not protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and can be prohibited.
http://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki10...

Introduction

One of the unprotected categories of speech consists of so called "fighting words," that is, words which are likely to make the person to whom they are addressed commit an act of violence. Fighting words receive no First Amendment protection, because, like other unprotected categories (i.e. defamation, obscenity, etc.)...
http://www.bsos.umd.edu/gvpt/gvpt339/fighting...

FIGHTING WORDS

Words which would likely make the person whom they are addressed commit an act of violence. Fighting words are a category of speech that is unprotected by the First Amendment. Chaplinsky v New Hampshire, 315 U.S. 568 (1942).
http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fighting_words
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Republican Zombie..... Obama isn't directly connected to any of these big made up republican 'scandals', but keep on mentioning it.... The majority of Americans are educated and know this, the uneducated republican masses don't see the facts.
We thank you for your stupidity.... It wins is elections!!
Thank You in advance for 2016.
STFU...you idiot ...Obama, Hillary, Holder ...
KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING ...
What the hell is our leader ... you BUFFOON, besides playing golf and vacationing ????????
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

We have bunch of lawyers in The White House ...
running around to defend and protect this lying, deceiving, intimidating, bunch of liberal CLOWNS!
This administration is full of WEASELS ..........

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We have your name Jarret.... And I googled it and nothing you claimed is true.... As usual!!
And not connections will ever be found with Obama cause he wasn't connected idiot!!! That's why republicans love your stupid asses!! They can say 'no proof' but feed you your daily dose of koolaid and send you idiots on your way.
It's funny how stupid you people are.
Making up 'scandals' then having no proof that a scandal ever happened means there was a scandal to a stupid republican sheep.
you're a f'n idiot Jarret!! stfu with your dumb republican crap.
You do not have MY NAME.

See how long these investigations last!

IRS - Heads are rolling!
AP - Heads are rolling!
Benghazi - Who bumped her head to avoid testifying "under oath"?

My statements are fact and you cannot disprove ANYTHING I have said!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike Duquette 130,235
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 29 min Your fan 1
Need 10 dozen Praches and Cream Corn 58 min wanting 1
Exposing the UNITE ponzi pyramid scheme! 1 hr no why 4
Churches 2 hr Preached 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr LMS 16,126
Melinda and Anthony affair 3 hr Hung 7
Sheriff deputies 16 hr cant wait 16

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters