'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,452)

Showing posts 89,021 - 89,040 of146,093
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama addresses Morehouse graduating student, stating they must work twice as hard as whites to achieve their goals!!! Is Obama telling these student they are not as smart as whites, I call this a slap in the face of every student at that University.
What a nice guy he is!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>After Bush lied about the WMD's he should have been indicted and prosecuted for Murder the sorry pos.
LMAO!!! and so should every person in congress that voted with him.
Sometimes intel is wrong, but the intel of Benghazi was right on the money and covered up, no excuse for that!!!
People died, democrats lied! People died, democrats lied!! People died, democrats lied!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Tara Omer Dant wrote:
My husband, Jarrett Dant, loves to suck guys off while I fist his butt! He also loves to eat other men's jizz from my used hole after I cheat on him with strangers I meet online!
LMAO!!! Hey, keep-up the good work, makes Jerry Springer look like the Pope!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Give me an O, give me a B, give me an A, give me a M, give me an A...what that spell...whats that spell... FUCH HEAD!!!, FUCH HEAD!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

I LOVE Kansas in the spring, gets the blood moving!!

The National Weather Service in Wichita warned of a large and “extremely dangerous and potentially deadly” tornado late Sunday. Weather spotters confirmed the tornado 7 miles northwest of Haysville and moving northeast at 30 mph, the Weather Service said.

The tornado later passed south of the city in Sedgwick County in southern Kansas, but rain and thunderstorms continued to batter the area, NBC station KSN-TV in Wichita reported.

Travis Heying / MCT via Zuma Press

A tornado touches down southwest of Wichita near the town of Viola on Sunday.

The warning, which covered downtown Wichita as well as the surrounding area that includes Haysville, was lifted in early evening, KSN reported.

Power lines were down and at least three homes were damaged near Wichita, one with its roof blown off, KSN reported. Authorities said there were no injuries to report.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Here's one for you early birds to chew on with your first cup of coffee.

Tell us that every one of these is not true.

Good morning, America!

TOP-10 "Only In America " Observations

10) Only in America...could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.

9) Only in America...could people claim that the government still
discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal workforce is black while only 12% of the population is black.

8) Only in America...could they have had the two people most responsible for the tax code, Timothy Geithner (the head of the Treasury Department) and Charles Rangel (who once ran the Ways and Means Committee), BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.

7) Only in America...can they have terrorists kill people in the name of
Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.

6) Only in America...would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege, while they discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens.

5) Only in America...could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as "extremists."

4) Only in America...could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.

3) Only in America...could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).

2) Only in America...could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars
more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.

1) Only in America...could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was Obama for 8 hours during Benghazi attack...9/11/2012---11 anniversary of 9/11/2001?
Why that night is secret? You didn't see $70,000.00 Pakistani add apologizing to Muslims?
Why did 4 brave Americans have to die that night?
What lies...? What Benghazi has to do with YouTube video? Liars are Obama, Hillary, Holder ...
No one knows what happened that night...ask those 3 lying weasels !!!!!!!!!!
You're very ignorant individual !!!!!!!!!!
Go talk to wtf, uncle tubby and other liberal losers!
All you Repubs are hypocritical bastards over this Benghazi crap.
You hold up Reagan as the greatest President ever but his record of getting Americans killed by terrorist is second only to Bush.
In April 1983, the U.S. embassy in Beirut was struck by a 400-pound suicide truck bomb, which killed 63 people, including 17 Americans, and wiped out the CIA's Middle East bureau.

A truck full of explosives ripped through the Marine barracks on October 23rd, 1983, killing 241 U.S. Marines, sailors and soldiers.
Where was Reagan? What was he doing that allowed this to happen twice in less than a year?Why wasn't he impeached? Why did he allow this the second time?
You Repubs are hypocritical bastards.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Give me an O, give me a B, give me an A, give me a M, give me an A...what that spell...whats that spell... FUCH HEAD!!!, FUCH HEAD!!!!
You silly pos deadbeat.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

^^^Simple SOB.^^^
wtf
All Lies

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
^^^Simple SOB.^^^
wtf
^^^^^Stupid Mother F' ker^^^^^
try try again dumb ass

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>All you Repubs are hypocritical bastards over this Benghazi crap.
You hold up Reagan as the greatest President ever but his record of getting Americans killed by terrorist is second only to Bush.
In April 1983, the U.S. embassy in Beirut was struck by a 400-pound suicide truck bomb, which killed 63 people, including 17 Americans, and wiped out the CIA's Middle East bureau.
A truck full of explosives ripped through the Marine barracks on October 23rd, 1983, killing 241 U.S. Marines, sailors and soldiers.
Where was Reagan? What was he doing that allowed this to happen twice in less than a year?Why wasn't he impeached? Why did he allow this the second time?
You Repubs are hypocritical bastards.
You are spinning a bit much this morning but just so you know...each of those "men" accepted responsibility of their decisions while Obama and the dems are claiming ignorance and what difference does it make. You are aware that the dems including Hitlary all voted yes for the conflict in Iraq and they voted yes on a number of occasions to fund that conflict but when Hitlary ran for the president nomination...suddenly it became Bush's war and it was for greedy reasons. Hitlary and Biden voted yes on the same info from our Intelligence agency that Bush had but now it's all Bush. The Republicans made them vote yes again and again and again in a democrat majority Congress at the time.

Who are the biggest hypocrites who are so crooked and childish they have to blame everybody else for their many, many lies and mistakes? Uh, that would be Obama, Hitlary, Holder, Geinther, Rahm Emanuel, old Dirty Harry Reid and last but certainly not least the most corrupt politician in our country's history...Nancy Pelosi.

You need to work on your hypocrite spin. You failed big time, little one.
All Lies

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

try try again dumb ass wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spinning a bit much this morning but just so you know...each of those "men" accepted responsibility of their decisions while Obama and the dems are claiming ignorance and what difference does it make. You are aware that the dems including Hitlary all voted yes for the conflict in Iraq and they voted yes on a number of occasions to fund that conflict but when Hitlary ran for the president nomination...suddenly it became Bush's war and it was for greedy reasons. Hitlary and Biden voted yes on the same info from our Intelligence agency that Bush had but now it's all Bush. The Republicans made them vote yes again and again and again in a democrat majority Congress at the time.
Who are the biggest hypocrites who are so crooked and childish they have to blame everybody else for their many, many lies and mistakes? Uh, that would be Obama, Hitlary, Holder, Geinther, Rahm Emanuel, old Dirty Harry Reid and last but certainly not least the most corrupt politician in our country's history...Nancy Pelosi.
You need to work on your hypocrite spin. You failed big time, little one.
The biggest Hypocrits would be the Draft dodging Cowards and Conservaturds named Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Limbaugh, McConnel, Romney, and O'Reilly.
I think we see a pattern you pos.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

All Lies wrote:
<quoted text>^^^^^Stupid Mother F' ker^^^^^
Keep yo Mama out of my trash can; and no one will catch her bent over!

----
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Keep yo Mama out of my trash can; and no one will catch her bent over!
----
Kepp your Moomy's out of my pants Stupid.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

All Lies wrote:
<quoted text>The biggest Hypocrits would be the Draft dodging Cowards and Conservaturds named Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Limbaugh, McConnel, Romney, and O'Reilly.
I think we see a pattern you pos.
You are absolutely correct-there is a pattern of lies, failures, know nothing about what is going on nor about doing the job they were hired to do, they just have no idea ," I was not there nor informed of that"---- all democrats.
The ones you name and blame do not fit that pattern . We try to educate you with truth, you just fail to comprehend.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Don't forget; appeasing the "TERRORISTS" was supposed to end the terrorist threat!
Not calling them "TERRORIST" was supposed to fix all problems!
Electing a man with a MUSLIM name was supposed to fix all problems and threats!
Why did B Hussein Obama's Sec of State not allow military intervention while the attack was in progress?
If there was a drone in the air why do we not have video of the attack?
On the anniversary of 9/11...and the people in country knew it was a TERRORIST attack and yet Dimocrats tried to spin it as a local response to a YouTube video...WTF?
In 1983 we did not have high speed internet and ability to see an attack in real time to respond in real time! No one tried to blame the attacks on a civilian's free speech!
Response teams all over the world were prepared to deploy to Beirut, Lebanon; I was ONE of many! We watched the video of the attack in our squad bay as we cleaned our weapons and inventoried our gear for DEPLOYMENT! It was a hit and run/suicide attack, we were told it was over as quick as it began...UNLIKE Benghazi!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct-there is a pattern of lies, failures, know nothing about what is going on nor about doing the job they were hired to do, they just have no idea ," I was not there nor informed of that"---- all democrats.
The ones you name and blame do not fit that pattern . We try to educate you with truth, you just fail to comprehend.
You are a sorry pos Liar you SOB.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Don't forget; appeasing the "TERRORISTS" was supposed to end the terrorist threat!
Why did B Hussein Obama's Sec of State not allow military intervention while the attack was in progress?
On the anniversary of 9/11...and the people in country knew it was a TERRORIST attack and yet Dimocrats tried to spin it as a local response to a YouTube video...WTF?
In 1983 we did not have high speed internet and ability to see an attack in real time to respond in real time! No one tried to blame the attacks on a civilian's free speech!
Response teams all over the world were prepared to deploy to Beirut, Lebanon; I was ONE of many! We watched the video of the attack in our squad bay as we cleaned our weapons and inventoried our gear for DEPLOYMENT! It was a hit and run/suicide attack, we were told it was over as quick as it began...UNLIKE Benghazi!
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah more Conservaturds BS for you low IQ types.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Here's one for you early birds to chew on with your first cup of coffee.
Tell us that every one of these is not true.
Good morning, America!
TOP-10 "Only In America " Observations
10) Only in America...could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.
9) Only in America...could people claim that the government still
discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal workforce is black while only 12% of the population is black.
8) Only in America...could they have had the two people most responsible for the tax code, Timothy Geithner (the head of the Treasury Department) and Charles Rangel (who once ran the Ways and Means Committee), BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.
7) Only in America...can they have terrorists kill people in the name of
Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.
6) Only in America...would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege, while they discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens.
5) Only in America...could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as "extremists."
4) Only in America...could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.
3) Only in America...could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).
2) Only in America...could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars
more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.
1) Only in America...could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.
Good morning Jay!
Only if this liberal idiots would read this, may learn something! This is all so true!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Here we go with more self indulged Internet bragging.

It just doesn't get any funnier with you tools.

Be all that you can be, log onto Topix!

:-D idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,021 - 89,040 of146,093
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 128,555
Stivers Center fixes 19 min smokejumper 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 19 min Wise Guy 81,565
Sheriff deputies 54 min Sue 1
Anybody know David Allen smith? (Jul '13) 1 hr Know him 10
Any couples into SCAT??? 1 hr Jason lake 2
Orange water 2 hr jack 3
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters