'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
88,981 - 89,000 of 150,082 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>All the UN and Human Rights groups stated that the gas used was Mustard. Two chemicals that anyone can by at WalMart makes Mustard Gas. So does that mean WalMart has WMDs? You Repubs..........

Why don't you call Wal-Mart and tell them you want to buy Mustard Gas?
bull

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary will be President if she wishes.
she will finish what Oslummer started and you welfare hounds will starve to death. That's the plan,to get rid of dead weight like you non workers who won't carry your own pile of stink

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You mean his grandparents that raised him from the time he was six were Muslim? You mean his grandfather that was in WWII and his grandmother that was the bank vice-president were communist? Maybe that Catholic school he went to in Indonesia taught the Q'uran. Oh, PLEASE tell us more !!!!!!!!!!
I was a little Jakarta street kid, he said in a wide-ranging interview in his office. He once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes in his elementary school-"

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/06/opinion/06k...

Not One school; four schools, at least one of which was Muslim!
The one where he got in trouble for "making faces during Q'uran study classes"! HIS OWN WORDS! You pathetic brain dead moron!
SYL

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>After Bush lied about the WMD's he should have been indicted and prosecuted for Murder the sorry pos.
You would prosecute Bush, but you kiss Obama's ass? OH, sorry , you would LOVE to do that anyway.
SYL

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
weasels who need their throats cut, right?
No, no more blood shed. But they need their ass's kicked to the road side if they "don't know anything, about anything". Is this the way you want your elected officials to act? What are they being paid for? What good are they for running the country,or I should say good for "ruining" the country.

Only traitors would defend them.
SYL

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary will be President if she wishes.
I'd vote for her myself if she'd finish you off first, and let me watch.
SYL

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

IND wrote:
looks like the repub's efforts has paid of this week the have manage to boost the presidents approval ratings from 47% to 51% the highest its been the second term .i bet he is smiling .thanks repub's..
Prove it!
SYL

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
to speak to wtf and injudgement youy have to use a big crayon and a primer pad, sign language would work but they would try and eat the men signers
ROTFL!!!!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

ALL THIS SAY ABOUT YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
...THAT YOU'RE OBNOXIOUS IDIOT AND A LIAR ---YOU PUNK !!!!!
MEANS A LOT COMING FROM YOU, OZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no more blood shed. But they need their ass's kicked to the road side if they "don't know anything, about anything". Is this the way you want your elected officials to act? What are they being paid for? What good are they for running the country,or I should say good for "ruining" the country.
Only traitors would defend them.
this is what it sounds like when losers cry
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if Obama is a Muslim,
I don't care if Romney is a Mormon,
I don't care if Ari is gay,
I don't care if OZ is a child murderer,
I don't care is Ms Baaaaaaaaa is a liar(hehe),
I don't care if Dic is a Dick,
The whole Middle East was in an uproar over the video, why wouldn't anyone assume or at least conjecture, that the embassy attack was related??????
AND, how do you know that the Terrorist attack, wasn't related to the 'video' AND the 'anniversary'
AND...
"WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE?"
I haven't told one lie on here you sodotard sheeplefagg, baaaaaaaaaa

oh, by the way, can any of you libotard low intellect voters explain why hussein oblamers approval ratings are not dropping in the midst of multiple scandals? I can! You expect him to do what he is doing and his sheepletards are all low intellect voters. Man, I could really rub this in and say how does it feel that Rush is right about you retards? But I won't,....... yes I will, Rush is right!

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, by the way, can any of you libotard low intellect voters explain why hussein oblamers approval ratings are not dropping in the midst of multiple scandals? I can! You expect him to do what he is doing and his sheepletards are all low intellect voters. Man, I could really rub this in and say how does it feel that Rush is right about you retards? But I won't,....... yes I will, Rush is right!
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I teach social logic based on empirical results and methods
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Admitting YOU ARE molesting a goat is a step in the right direction. I'll give you that much credit. Don't they stone people like you to death in your home country?
Again, baaaaaaaaaa is your language, not mine. I am merely trying to communicate with a bunch of libotard sheeplefagg democraps by issuing their battle cry. MSLSD and CNN spew the barack-na-phobia and you libotard sheeplefagg demoturds are susposed to go baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Now are you telling me you are confused as to when you go baaaaaaaaaaaaa. The entire country is suffering from the barackalypse and you can't even say baaaaaaaaaaaaa at the right time. YOu low intellect types are getting stoooopider by the day.

man, they should outlaw kool aid where you live. baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
this is what it sounds like when losers cry
this is what losers sound like when they are happy!

Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You speak Cartoon you silly pos.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
stop it now! there is no reason for you to be a stooopid sheepletard libofagg demoturd! just stop it now and get back in the house and leave the chickens alone. sodoboy!

Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Therer might be a stockpile of WMDs in Iraq, today, the size of American Labia's vagina, doesn't change the fact that Bush took us to war under false pretenses..."we know they're there."
I they weren't there, we didn't know they were there.
There was no 'there', there. lolololololololol
Damn that Cal.. twice as smart as all of us put together, and twice as HUNG!!!
its a running tie between you, uncle faggy and injudment as to which is the most stoopid sodotard demoturd. If Bush took us to war under false pretenses then why wasn't he impeached, why isn't he prosecuted, why did more demofags vote to invade Iraq than repubs,

you are one ignorant libotard, don't know if to pity you or suggest you flush your head down the toilet.

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
That is what he wants, to provoke and lie, this is all the fun he gets. He did say before that is fun to be on topix because you can lie as much as you want and no one takes topix seriously. He did say his own mother died and after while ... no she is not and if I say, "I don't remember"... this guy is real creep and if he is 14 and his parents know what he writes here and it's ok with them, then ... something is wrong with them too. But, liberals have no morals, no scruples, no family value, no respect for anyone. They all feed on lies.
...like Obama, Hillary, Holder..."I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW"...but, they all know how to protect and apologize to Muslim terrorists and let the Americans dye...this people are sick!
..........LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ..........
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No lib will admit--but there are two ways of looking at Bush`s War . It is not a lie to say, before the fact, what all the input investigators say , and all believe . Congress and Bush, Great Briton and others accepted the intelligence available . After the facts were known, all agreed no WMD`s were found , with the exception of the empty cylinders of poison gas. Now these have been located in Syria, so no lie was told, they were there but removed . No liberal will admit this , either . It would destroy the talking point!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Abuse of power may be a bipartisan affliction, but what a pathetic scene this White House makes. Whether the scandals now besetting President Barack Obama's administration scuttle his second-term agenda or merely delay his plans, the bigger question is what all of this tells us about the size, scope and underlying legitimacy of our government today.

With every abuse and usurpation, petty or large, government undermines its own legitimacy and public trust. People will put up with a lot, and there is danger in going too far the other way. Conservatives believe "that government is best which governs least." But we aren't anarchists. We need government, but it must be limited. It must be accountable.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2013/05/18/5429900/with

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if Obama is a Muslim,
I don't care if Romney is a Mormon,
I don't care if Ari is gay,
I don't care if OZ is a child murderer,
I don't care is Ms Baaaaaaaaa is a liar(hehe),
I don't care if Dic is a Dick,
The whole Middle East was in an uproar over the video, why wouldn't anyone assume or at least conjecture, that the embassy attack was related??????
AND, how do you know that the Terrorist attack, wasn't related to the 'video' AND the 'anniversary'
AND...
"WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE?"
How do we know? Because people on the ground THERE said it was a non-issue. Do you really believe that people gathering to protest a video would bring missiles and missile launchers?
----------

It was initially believed that the assault on the American consulate was the result of protests that had spiraled out of control. It was only reasoned later that the attack was far too coordinated to be a random act of violence, and so it was declared a terrorist attack. The date of the attack, the eleventh anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, is also conspicuous enough to support this reasoning.

http://macaulay.cuny.edu/eportfolios/messenge...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min justice_- 130,288
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 31 min Dental Assistant 41
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 50 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,475
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 1 hr Big fan 3
Lesb or Bi 1 hr Good time Sally 2
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 1 hr Just saying 7
Charmaine 1 hr Who 2

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••