'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
88,961 - 88,980 of 151,277 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Uncle Tab

United States

#100527 May 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
W will be glad to hear that Gayto found his WMDs
Let us not forget bin Laden!

:-D
Jay

Paris, TN

#100528 May 19, 2013
If you can find the interview of Saddam's top general discussing WMD, you will hear in his own words that Saddam had them, but when we got to close he had them moved to Syria, approx. two weeks prior to the invasion.

It was on Utube about a year ago, maybe less, but could have been removed. I haven't seen it since, but then I haven't looked for it either

Additionally, on the late news, we - meaning the USA, found and showed tanks buried in the sand. They showed us on late night news how they were dozing around these tanks. There was also said to be risen, that chemical that can kill a load of people in underground train stations in a matter of minutes.

Look to Syria today for Saddam's cache.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100529 May 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a lame argument!
If YOU sell dope out of your NEIGHBORS garage, and a sting operation proves it, the police will raid THAT property.
Al Qaeda was operating from within Iraq, with or without Saddam's blessing. He had opportunity to give them up...he pretty much ignored that chance and talked tough.
We knew he was harboring the fugitives, and he did still have WMD that he used on his own people.
Should we have drawn a "red line" and waited ...and waited...and waited...and waited; until he gave those to Al Qaeda to use in Boston?
WOW!!!!! Why is it every part of the military and government states that Al Qaeda was NOT in Iraq until after we went there. Do you have info no one else in the world knows about? You know what Obama does to possible leakers. DOJ will be watching you.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#100530 May 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
If you can find the interview of Saddam's top general discussing WMD, you will hear in his own words that Saddam had them, but when we got to close he had them moved to Syria, approx. two weeks prior to the invasion.
It was on Utube about a year ago, maybe less, but could have been removed. I haven't seen it since, but then I haven't looked for it either
Additionally, on the late news, we - meaning the USA, found and showed tanks buried in the sand. They showed us on late night news how they were dozing around these tanks. There was also said to be risen, that chemical that can kill a load of people in underground train stations in a matter of minutes.
If he discussed that he had leprechauns, you would believe that, too?

Since: Dec 11

#100531 May 19, 2013
IF < Giant "IF"; Y'all would would look beyond your own skin color and Obama's you might see him for what he "IS" a man from a family with Muslim history and Communist ties on top of that!
Obama has admitted to learning the Q'uran as a child, Obama recited the Adhan to a Liberal/Progressive reporter on the record!
He even laughed and commented that it would give Alabama voters heart attacks!
When you then see that Eric Holder sent his Deputy AG to the hospital to intervene while the Boston Bomber was being questioned! Decides to try the "terrorist" in a civilian court of law. Add to this the Benghazi "terrorist attack" purposely altering the documentation of the attack and reports of it labeled as a "terrorist attack" then blaming the attack on a citizen for a YouTube video all that happened on the anniversary of 9/11...WTF!?!?

#100532 May 19, 2013
Therer might be a stockpile of WMDs in Iraq, today, the size of American Labia's vagina, doesn't change the fact that Bush took us to war under false pretenses..."we know they're there."
I they weren't there, we didn't know they were there.
There was no 'there', there. lolololololololol

Damn that Cal.. twice as smart as all of us put together, and twice as HUNG!!!

#100533 May 19, 2013
IF < Giant "IF"; Y'all would would look beyond your own skin color and Obama's you might see him for what he "IS" a man from a family with Muslim history and Communist ties on top of that!
Obama has admitted to learning the Q'uran as a child, Obama recited the Adhan to a Liberal/Progressive reporter on the record!
When you then see that Eric Holder sent his Deputy AG to the hospital to intervene while the Boston Bomber was being questioned! Decides to try the "terrorist" in a civilian court of law. Add to this the Benghazi "terrorist attack" purposely altering the documentation of the attack and reports of it labeled as a "terrorist attack" then blaming the attack on a citizen for a YouTube video all that happened on the anniversary of 9/11...WTF!?!?
I don't care if Obama is a Muslim,
I don't care if Romney is a Mormon,
I don't care if Ari is gay,
I don't care if OZ is a child murderer,
I don't care is Ms Baaaaaaaaa is a liar(hehe),
I don't care if Dic is a Dick,

The whole Middle East was in an uproar over the video, why wouldn't anyone assume or at least conjecture, that the embassy attack was related??????
AND, how do you know that the Terrorist attack, wasn't related to the 'video' AND the 'anniversary'
AND...
"WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE?"

#100534 May 19, 2013
Real reporting on real news events looks like this:

http://bit.ly/12n7U5V

The "Anti-Establishment" crowd has become "The Establishment"; and they are worse than the people they used to protest!

http://bit.ly/Z62xeA

Location hidden

#100535 May 19, 2013
You mean his grandparents that raised him from the time he was six were Muslim? You mean his grandfather that was in WWII and his grandmother that was the bank vice-president were communist? Maybe that Catholic school he went to in Indonesia taught the Q'uran. Oh, PLEASE tell us more !!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#100536 May 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
All the UN and Human Rights groups stated that the gas used was Mustard. Two chemicals that anyone can by at WalMart makes Mustard Gas. So does that mean WalMart has WMDs? You Repubs..........
ALL THIS SAY ABOUT YOU

United States

#100537 May 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if Obama is a Muslim,
I don't care if Romney is a Mormon,
I don't care if Ari is gay,
I don't care if OZ is a child murderer,
I don't care is Ms Baaaaaaaaa is a liar(hehe),
I don't care if Dic is a Dick,
The whole Middle East was in an uproar over the video, why wouldn't anyone assume or at least conjecture, that the embassy attack was related??????
AND, how do you know that the Terrorist attack, wasn't related to the 'video' AND the 'anniversary'
AND...
"WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE?"
...THAT YOU'RE OBNOXIOUS IDIOT AND A LIAR ---YOU PUNK !!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#100538 May 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
If he discussed that he had leprechauns, you would believe that, too?

You stupid joke! He WAS one of Saddam's top generals. He had nothing to lose did he? He told them a whole lot more than I can remember now, and it was a legitimate interview with one who there.

What the hell do you know punk, you were psssing your diaper then!

Get lost big mouth know nothing-at-all!
bull

Ashland, KY

#100539 May 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are those WMD's you stupid pos?
somebody already told you. They are up your diseased ass. did you lose "your toys" in there again?
Jay

Paris, TN

#100540 May 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>All the UN and Human Rights groups stated that the gas used was Mustard. Two chemicals that anyone can by at WalMart makes Mustard Gas. So does that mean WalMart has WMDs? You Repubs..........

Why don't you call Wal-Mart and tell them you want to buy Mustard Gas?
bull

Ashland, KY

#100541 May 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary will be President if she wishes.
she will finish what Oslummer started and you welfare hounds will starve to death. That's the plan,to get rid of dead weight like you non workers who won't carry your own pile of stink

#100542 May 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You mean his grandparents that raised him from the time he was six were Muslim? You mean his grandfather that was in WWII and his grandmother that was the bank vice-president were communist? Maybe that Catholic school he went to in Indonesia taught the Q'uran. Oh, PLEASE tell us more !!!!!!!!!!
I was a little Jakarta street kid, he said in a wide-ranging interview in his office. He once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes in his elementary school-"

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/06/opinion/06k...

Not One school; four schools, at least one of which was Muslim!
The one where he got in trouble for "making faces during Q'uran study classes"! HIS OWN WORDS! You pathetic brain dead moron!
SYL

Ashland, KY

#100543 May 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>After Bush lied about the WMD's he should have been indicted and prosecuted for Murder the sorry pos.
You would prosecute Bush, but you kiss Obama's ass? OH, sorry , you would LOVE to do that anyway.
SYL

Ashland, KY

#100544 May 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
weasels who need their throats cut, right?
No, no more blood shed. But they need their ass's kicked to the road side if they "don't know anything, about anything". Is this the way you want your elected officials to act? What are they being paid for? What good are they for running the country,or I should say good for "ruining" the country.

Only traitors would defend them.
SYL

Ashland, KY

#100545 May 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary will be President if she wishes.
I'd vote for her myself if she'd finish you off first, and let me watch.
SYL

Ashland, KY

#100546 May 19, 2013
IND wrote:
looks like the repub's efforts has paid of this week the have manage to boost the presidents approval ratings from 47% to 51% the highest its been the second term .i bet he is smiling .thanks repub's..
Prove it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 4 min Haha 11
knox board of ed raising taxes 38 min hmm 1
What time does IGA open? 44 min bagger 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Khatru 130,549
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr GoodRiddanceMicha... 1,538
anyone know anything about Holly Cole? (Sep '09) 1 hr lol 9
man and woman who walks in dog town? 2 hr barbourville civi... 2
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••