'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
demonicRats

London, KY

#100508 May 19, 2013
to speak to wtf and injudgement youy have to use a big crayon and a primer pad, sign language would work but they would try and eat the men signers
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100509 May 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
ROTFLMMFAO!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Gja fja dbbbit thhbit!
"Decision Points" by George W. Bush.....

"My biggest regret was that there were no WMD's in Iraq."

Learn to read you as swipe.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100510 May 19, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
to speak to wtf and injudgement youy have to use a big crayon and a primer pad, sign language would work but they would try and eat the men signers
You speak Cartoon you silly pos.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Since: Dec 11

#100511 May 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"Decision Points" by George W. Bush.....
"My biggest regret was that there were no WMD's in Iraq."
Learn to read you as swipe.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/graphics/...
PICTURE # 2!

RUSSIAN SARIN GAS FOUND IN FALLUJAH!

LQQK at it you NRAIN DEAD Sack of $#IT!

#100512 May 19, 2013
[BRAIN]

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#100513 May 19, 2013
Presidential news conference August 21, 2006

"BUSH: Now, look, I -- part of the reason we went into Iraq was -- the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn't, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction...

You know, I've heard this theory about, you know, everything was just fine until we arrived and, you know, kind of -- the "stir up the hornet's nest" theory. It just doesn't hold water as far as I'm concerned. The terrorists attacked us and killed 3,000 of our citizens before we started the freedom agenda in the Middle East. They were --

QUESTION: What did Iraq have to do with that?

BUSH: What did Iraq have to do with what?

QUESTION: The attack on the World Trade Center.

BUSH: Nothing, except for it's part of -- and nobody's ever suggested in this administration that Saddam Hussein ordered the attack. Iraq was a -- Iraq -- the lesson of September the 11th is take threats before they fully materialize, Ken.

Nobody's ever suggested that the attacks of September the 11th were ordered by Iraq.."
<quoted text>
Bush and Congress did NOT lie, WMD were found!
Shown that evidence to YOU!
You chose to LIE!

#100514 May 19, 2013
"No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn't find the weapons,"

"I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do."
...GW Bush

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100515 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You will have to study world history, and U.S. History to begin to understand the complexity of this answer...ALL OF THEM!
Since the US has lost its last three major conflicts does that mean like we were told in 1963 that we will be fighting them on the shores of California? Tell us why all the nations like Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, Australia don't have to worry about invasions and the US does. I'll give you a hint. They don't have their nose in the business of the world. You ever hear about Brazil or Mexico under attack?
I would think after 54,000 dead in Nam that the war mongers would have learned something. Vietnam is now a US trading partner. How'd that happen? Aren't they still the commies that fear-mongers told us were coming?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100516 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Bush and Congress did NOT lie, WMD were found!
Shown that evidence to YOU!
You chose to LIE!
So. What if there were. Does anyone sleep any better in the US now then the day before the war of lies. Nations need nukes and WMDs. Of the 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded over the past 60 years all of them have one major thing in common. None has EVER had nuclear weapons. It's the only protection a nation has from the war mongers of the US.
Uncle Tab

United States

#100517 May 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
"No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn't find the weapons,"
"I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do."
...GW Bush
Guess it doesn't get any better than Bush calling Ari an idiot and a liar.

These republicans are pathetically stupid.

His website he made was being used to get information on men who come to this site. How many times has he tried to get men here to PM him of click on some page??

That's pretty queer!! That's ok Ari..... We're ok with you being in live with a man. We're fighting for your rights to be able to marry whomever you like. You won't have to hide on the Internet trying to find you a big buck!

LMMFAO!!

That dude is as gay as they get!!

#100518 May 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
"BUSH: Now, look, I -- part of the reason we went into Iraq was -- the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn't, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction...
You know, I've heard this theory about, you know, everything was just fine until we arrived and, you know, kind of -- the "stir up the hornet's nest" theory. It just doesn't hold water as far as I'm concerned. The terrorists attacked us and killed 3,000 of our citizens before we started the freedom agenda in the Middle East. They were --
BUSH: Nothing, except for it's part of -- and nobody's ever suggested in this administration that Saddam Hussein ordered the attack. Iraq was a -- Iraq -- the lesson of September the 11th is take threats before they fully materialize, Ken.
Nobody's ever suggested that the attacks of September the 11th were ordered by Iraq.."<quoted text>
That is a lame argument!
If YOU sell dope out of your NEIGHBORS garage, and a sting operation proves it, the police will raid THAT property.

Al Qaeda was operating from within Iraq, with or without Saddam's blessing. He had opportunity to give them up...he pretty much ignored that chance and talked tough.

We knew he was harboring the fugitives, and he did still have WMD that he used on his own people.

Should we have drawn a "red line" and waited ...and waited...and waited...and waited; until he gave those to Al Qaeda to use in Boston?

#100519 May 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
His website he made was being used to get information on men who come to this site. How many times has he tried to get men here to PM him of click on some page??
That's pretty queer!! That's ok Ari..... We're ok with you being in live with a man. We're fighting for your rights to be able to marry whomever you like. You won't have to hide on the Internet trying to find you a big buck!
LMMFAO!!
You're projecting again Unca Faggy.
Go find your butt buddies in Louisville.
Remember your Presidents motto "Lean Forward"!

#100520 May 19, 2013
You retards contradict yourself and each other from one second to the next!

Either "Bush Lied" of Bush "didn't Lie"...which "is" is it?

Is there any "there" there?

The real "there" that isn't "there" is the space between your EARS!

Is you "IS" or is you "AIN'T" comprehending that?
Uncle Tab

United States

#100521 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You're projecting again Unca Faggy.
Go find your butt buddies in Louisville.
Remember your Presidents motto "Lean Fgorward"!
Talk about projecting!!

LMMFAOROTF!!!!!!!

Was all of that typed to try to make your republican friends think you aren't gay??

That's all you do is try to get men click on these pages you make, try to get men to PM so desperately. You have a gay mans name here.

Sure...... You can divert all you want...... It's as plain as day.
Uncle Tab

United States

#100522 May 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Nobody's ever suggested that the attacks of September the 11th were ordered by Iraq.."<quoted text>
Two things are difinate about republicans, the things they claim will happen in the future never happen, and the things they claimed happened in the past never happened either.

They suck up that koolaid like crazy.

Great post Cal!
Uncle Tab

United States

#100523 May 19, 2013
You retards contradict yourself and each other from one second to the next!
Either "Bush Lied" of Bush "didn't Lie"...which "is" is it?
Is there any "there" there?
The real "there" that isn't "there" is the space between your EARS!
Is you "IS" or is you "AIN'T" comprehending that?

Straight from the mouth of Barmey Back stepper

:-D

#100525 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
That is a lame argument!
If YOU sell dope out of your NEIGHBORS garage, and a sting operation proves it, the police will raid THAT property.
Al Qaeda was operating from within Iraq, with or without Saddam's blessing. He had opportunity to give them up...he pretty much ignored that chance and talked tough.
We knew he was harboring the fugitives, and he did still have WMD that he used on his own people.
Should we have drawn a "red line" and waited ...and waited...and waited...and waited; until he gave those to Al Qaeda to use in Boston?
Hey, how'd you know about the dope?

#100526 May 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!!
W will be glad to hear that Gayto found his WMDs
Uncle Tab

United States

#100527 May 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
W will be glad to hear that Gayto found his WMDs
Let us not forget bin Laden!

:-D
Jay

Paris, TN

#100528 May 19, 2013
If you can find the interview of Saddam's top general discussing WMD, you will hear in his own words that Saddam had them, but when we got to close he had them moved to Syria, approx. two weeks prior to the invasion.

It was on Utube about a year ago, maybe less, but could have been removed. I haven't seen it since, but then I haven't looked for it either

Additionally, on the late news, we - meaning the USA, found and showed tanks buried in the sand. They showed us on late night news how they were dozing around these tanks. There was also said to be risen, that chemical that can kill a load of people in underground train stations in a matter of minutes.

Look to Syria today for Saddam's cache.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 39 min yeah man 4,579
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Virgin Merry 131,006
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 2 hr Well 9
Breeze Gregory 2 hr Holly blevins 3
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 3 hr TOASTup 73
Mike Smith, Warren and Baker 3 hr Tommy 2
Tru-Seal re union (Feb '14) 4 hr voter one 11
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••