'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
88,941 - 88,960 of 146,369 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, John Edwards is back on the roster, and he's getting suited up! Hillary got no game!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Breck Boy will get MVP as soon as he steps up to bat, and Hillary will be voted into the "Hall of Shame"!
Hillary will be President if she wishes.
IND

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

looks like the repub's efforts has paid of this week the have manage to boost the presidents approval ratings from 47% to 51% the highest its been the second term .i bet he is smiling .thanks repub's..
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
His explanation has to do with the way he thinks . The sheep are stupid. There is no leader with the neck bell! He is infallible!! Want him for longer? How about another 4 years , or, as ruler? All you stupid sheep.
All he has to do is dangle the "free carrot" in front of his sheep as he leads them off the cliff"
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
All he has to do is dangle the "free carrot" in front of his sheep as he leads them off the cliff"
Blah blah blah blah blah you whiny pos.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your link just reads :
Not Found
Error 404
OBAMA!
I took it down (deleted).

I can do that IT's MINE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So was it a group of men or was it the two nations that attacked on 9/11? How did a war with Iraq keep America any safer than it was before? How did invading a third world nation like Afghanistan keep America any safer than it was before?
Of the 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded since WWII, which one was to protect our freedoms?
You will have to study world history, and U.S. History to begin to understand the complexity of this answer...ALL OF THEM!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>After Bush lied about the WMD's he should have been indicted and prosecuted for Murder the sorry pos.
Bush and Congress did NOT lie, WMD were found!
Shown that evidence to YOU!
You chose to LIE!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

<quoted text>
You chose to LIE!
George W. Bush's 2010 Momoir states that there were NO WMD'S you ignorant pos.
Learn to read Stupid.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>George W. Bush's 2010 Momoir states that there were NO WMD'S you ignorant pos.
Learn to read Stupid.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

ROTFLMMFAO!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Gja fja dbbbit thhbit!
demonicRats

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

to speak to wtf and injudgement youy have to use a big crayon and a primer pad, sign language would work but they would try and eat the men signers
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
ROTFLMMFAO!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Gja fja dbbbit thhbit!
"Decision Points" by George W. Bush.....

"My biggest regret was that there were no WMD's in Iraq."

Learn to read you as swipe.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
to speak to wtf and injudgement youy have to use a big crayon and a primer pad, sign language would work but they would try and eat the men signers
You speak Cartoon you silly pos.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"Decision Points" by George W. Bush.....
"My biggest regret was that there were no WMD's in Iraq."
Learn to read you as swipe.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/graphics/...
PICTURE # 2!

RUSSIAN SARIN GAS FOUND IN FALLUJAH!

LQQK at it you NRAIN DEAD Sack of $#IT!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

[BRAIN]

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Presidential news conference August 21, 2006

"BUSH: Now, look, I -- part of the reason we went into Iraq was -- the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn't, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction...

You know, I've heard this theory about, you know, everything was just fine until we arrived and, you know, kind of -- the "stir up the hornet's nest" theory. It just doesn't hold water as far as I'm concerned. The terrorists attacked us and killed 3,000 of our citizens before we started the freedom agenda in the Middle East. They were --

QUESTION: What did Iraq have to do with that?

BUSH: What did Iraq have to do with what?

QUESTION: The attack on the World Trade Center.

BUSH: Nothing, except for it's part of -- and nobody's ever suggested in this administration that Saddam Hussein ordered the attack. Iraq was a -- Iraq -- the lesson of September the 11th is take threats before they fully materialize, Ken.

Nobody's ever suggested that the attacks of September the 11th were ordered by Iraq.."
<quoted text>
You chose to LIE!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

"No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn't find the weapons,"

"I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do."
...GW Bush

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

<quoted text>
You will have to study world history, and U.S. History to begin to understand the complexity of this answer...ALL OF THEM!
Since the US has lost its last three major conflicts does that mean like we were told in 1963 that we will be fighting them on the shores of California? Tell us why all the nations like Canada, Newfoundland, New Zealand, Australia don't have to worry about invasions and the US does. I'll give you a hint. They don't have their nose in the business of the world. You ever hear about Brazil or Mexico under attack?
I would think after 54,000 dead in Nam that the war mongers would have learned something. Vietnam is now a US trading partner. How'd that happen? Aren't they still the commies that fear-mongers told us were coming?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

<quoted text>
You chose to LIE!
So. What if there were. Does anyone sleep any better in the US now then the day before the war of lies. Nations need nukes and WMDs. Of the 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded over the past 60 years all of them have one major thing in common. None has EVER had nuclear weapons. It's the only protection a nation has from the war mongers of the US.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
"No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn't find the weapons,"
"I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do."
...GW Bush
Guess it doesn't get any better than Bush calling Ari an idiot and a liar.

These republicans are pathetically stupid.

His website he made was being used to get information on men who come to this site. How many times has he tried to get men here to PM him of click on some page??

That's pretty queer!! That's ok Ari..... We're ok with you being in live with a man. We're fighting for your rights to be able to marry whomever you like. You won't have to hide on the Internet trying to find you a big buck!

LMMFAO!!

That dude is as gay as they get!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Presidential news conference August 21, 2006
"BUSH: Now, look, I -- part of the reason we went into Iraq was -- the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn't, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction...
You know, I've heard this theory about, you know, everything was just fine until we arrived and, you know, kind of -- the "stir up the hornet's nest" theory. It just doesn't hold water as far as I'm concerned. The terrorists attacked us and killed 3,000 of our citizens before we started the freedom agenda in the Middle East. They were --
QUESTION: What did Iraq have to do with that?
BUSH: What did Iraq have to do with what?
QUESTION: The attack on the World Trade Center.
BUSH: Nothing, except for it's part of -- and nobody's ever suggested in this administration that Saddam Hussein ordered the attack. Iraq was a -- Iraq -- the lesson of September the 11th is take threats before they fully materialize, Ken.
Nobody's ever suggested that the attacks of September the 11th were ordered by Iraq.."<quoted text>
That is a lame argument!
If YOU sell dope out of your NEIGHBORS garage, and a sting operation proves it, the police will raid THAT property.

Al Qaeda was operating from within Iraq, with or without Saddam's blessing. He had opportunity to give them up...he pretty much ignored that chance and talked tough.

We knew he was harboring the fugitives, and he did still have WMD that he used on his own people.

Should we have drawn a "red line" and waited ...and waited...and waited...and waited; until he gave those to Al Qaeda to use in Boston?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min chinwendu1 128,732
Beckoning Frontiers 25 min stephanie 2
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 46 min contempt 417
Artemus Road (Highway 225) 1 hr just me 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr culture vulture 16,118
Stivers Center fixes 2 hr smokejumper 54
Ronald Stevenson 4 hr stephanie 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search