'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
88,881 - 88,900 of 151,034 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

leave oblamer alone,

LOLOLOL,

Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

hey uncle flabby, is this our next president?

ROTFL, LOLOLOLOL,

Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
The view from the other side is that America has become weak under Obamas lead:
http://bit.ly/10MBsZb
somebody from Europe kept posting that a while back and the libotards just kept saying it wasn't so,

LOLOLOL,
Loco

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's OK, not everyone has the balls to deal with me head on.
I know who you are already I've been watching since you dodged my reply weeks ago.
It's water off a ducks back.
No, you don't know who I am. I was not posting here a week ago. Speaking of dodging, where's the link to that big bad web site you setup that shows IP addresses you were bragging about? I'm getting more curious about where it's registered and who to etc.
Another half baked theory bites your ass.
Next....
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
somebody from Europe kept posting that a while back and the libotards just kept saying it wasn't so,
LOLOLOL,
It may not be totally true----- But when we allow 4 Americans to die for lack of leadership and do nothing-- interpret this for us---

When out taxation part of the gov`t targets their own ( I.R.S.)

When the Atty General sics his people on to the AP to shut up the news--interpret this for us

What next?
Loco

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
why do republican conspiracies always start with a formal congressional investigation and democrap conspiracies always start with MSLSD or CNN?
interesting question, never heard of a republican being impeached, only demotards, Andrew Johnson and Predator Clinton, both demotards,
baaaaaaaa
If faux stopped broadcasting for a week, you retreads would be walking around slobbering whats left of your rotten zombie brain cells all over your baby bibs. Seriously dude, stop molesting the goat nobody wants to know what you're doing to that poor goat.
endtimeNews

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Final Prophecies & MIDEAST WAR Ready ----

http://youtu.be/tyLAVfcckcw

Loco

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

For clarification purposes, When I said I was here from day 1 doesn't mean I spend 24/7 here like "some people" (repubs). But I do try to read all the posts the replugs regurgitate. Thats not an easy task, when 90% are gibberish nonsense.
Loco

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

George W. Bush Responds to Abortion Rumors

DETROIT, MI (AP). George W. Bush appeared last night at a potluck supper held by "Right to Life" in an elegant suburb of Detroit, Michigan. During the dinner he was asked by Mrs. Wallace Summerstock to respond to reports being circulated in liberal circles (but carefully avoided by America's heretofore "liberal press") that Mr. Bush had impregnated an underage girl and paid for her to have an abortion in Houston in 1970.

Mr. Bush, appearing somewhat surprised by the hostess' query, responded: "Well, I'm a governor. That's what governors do. We govern. We make decisions." When further pressed for an explanation about whether the abortion had actually occurred, Mr. Bush laughed a bit and said: "Now, I'm not going to get into responding to rumors like this. But I will say that I have not paid for any underage girls to have abortions in 40 years. No, of course, I meant 30 years. Well, let's make that 31 years just to be on the safe side. And I have not done any of that cocaine stuff in 24 years and four months and three days. And I have not been AWOL from the Air Force in going on 28 years now. And I haven't cheated on my lovely wife Laura in -- well, let's just say since before Bill Clinton cheated on his. And, I'm proud to say, it's been quite a while since I danced on top of a bar naked drinking tequila and shaking my ass and dick!"

Reports of Mr. Bush paying for an underage girl to have an abortion can be traced back to Larry Flynt, who says he has four affidavits to support the shameful allegation. Mr. Flynt is a dreadful smut peddler who will say anything even if it is true to besmirch those who stand up for traditional family values and the rights of the unborn. In the past, Mr. Flynt has repeated horrible stories about Bob Livingstone, Newt Gingrich, Helen Chenoweth, Dan Burton, and Henry Hyde having affairs and Bob Barr paying for an abortion all of which, while absolutely true, would have been left unspoken by anyone from a good family.

Mrs. Bowers said to her dear friend Barbara Bush after hearing the news: "Bar, I know we all agreed that we hated Bill Clinton so much we'd put an idiot I mean, anyone in the White House other than a Demon-crat, and I won't have a word said against your son, but I ask you! A child molester?" After reassuring Betty that the girl looked "almost legal," Mrs. Bush further assuaged concern by pointing out: "Yes, George made his underage lover kill their baby, but you have to understand, he was out of his mind on cocaine at the time. There is a really good chance that he would never make a fifteen year old do that now."

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't know who I am. I was not posting here a week ago. Speaking of dodging, where's the link to that big bad web site you setup that shows IP addresses you were bragging about? I'm getting more curious about where it's registered and who to etc.
Another half baked theory bites your ass.
Next....
I have altered my code; it's fool-proof.
Just click the green text to view your IP Address, nothing else there now.

https://sites.google.com/site/arisoasite/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Loco wrote:
George W. Bush Responds to Abortion Rumors
DETROIT, MI (AP). George W. Bush appeared last night at a potluck supper held by "Right to Life" in an elegant suburb of Detroit, Michigan. During the dinner he was asked by Mrs. Wallace Summerstock to respond to reports being circulated in liberal circles (but carefully avoided by America's heretofore "liberal press") that Mr. Bush had impregnated an underage girl and paid for her to have an abortion in Houston in 1970.
Mr. Bush, appearing somewhat surprised by the hostess' query, responded: "Well, I'm a governor. That's what governors do. We govern. We make decisions." When further pressed for an explanation about whether the abortion had actually occurred, Mr. Bush laughed a bit and said: "Now, I'm not going to get into responding to rumors like this. But I will say that I have not paid for any underage girls to have abortions in 40 years. No, of course, I meant 30 years. Well, let's make that 31 years just to be on the safe side. And I have not done any of that cocaine stuff in 24 years and four months and three days. And I have not been AWOL from the Air Force in going on 28 years now. And I haven't cheated on my lovely wife Laura in -- well, let's just say since before Bill Clinton cheated on his. And, I'm proud to say, it's been quite a while since I danced on top of a bar naked drinking tequila and shaking my ass and dick!"
Reports of Mr. Bush paying for an underage girl to have an abortion can be traced back to Larry Flynt, who says he has four affidavits to support the shameful allegation. Mr. Flynt is a dreadful smut peddler who will say anything even if it is true to besmirch those who stand up for traditional family values and the rights of the unborn. In the past, Mr. Flynt has repeated horrible stories about Bob Livingstone, Newt Gingrich, Helen Chenoweth, Dan Burton, and Henry Hyde having affairs and Bob Barr paying for an abortion all of which, while absolutely true, would have been left unspoken by anyone from a good family.
Mrs. Bowers said to her dear friend Barbara Bush after hearing the news: "Bar, I know we all agreed that we hated Bill Clinton so much we'd put an idiot I mean, anyone in the White House other than a Demon-crat, and I won't have a word said against your son, but I ask you! A child molester?" After reassuring Betty that the girl looked "almost legal," Mrs. Bush further assuaged concern by pointing out: "Yes, George made his underage lover kill their baby, but you have to understand, he was out of his mind on cocaine at the time. There is a really good chance that he would never make a fifteen year old do that now."
Listen Up fool, everyone has a right to Speak Up!
The people with your POV have been trying to silence conservatives for too long! Even the Lame Stream Media is getting sick of the abuse of power.
Not so fast

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Who is covering BENGHAZI, AP, IRS and Obama golfing and having fun, one vacation for her and one for him, AF1 - his and hers...FOX ...without FOX you wouldn't know what the hell is going on in America? BSNBC or CNN kissing and protecting and getting paid by this administration ...IDIOTS!!!

Media suppose to give you REAL NEWS...bad and good and not their personal opinions ... Republican or Democrat president, the truth and not trill up their leg...IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!

If Chris Mathews / Obama's bitch can carry baby for Obama, he would! If Rachel Madcow can curl up Obama's ass, she would ...never mind, she already is...IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!

You suppose to protect your country and not one man, who is destroying your own country, IDIOTS!
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
If faux stopped broadcasting for a week, you retreads would be walking around slobbering whats left of your rotten zombie brain cells all over your baby bibs. Seriously dude, stop molesting the goat nobody wants to know what you're doing to that poor goat.
that goat happens to be your mother, show some respect you disprespectful sodotard libotard sheeple, those are not my sounds, they belong to her,

baaaaaaaaa
Loco

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I have altered my code; it's fool-proof.
Just click the green text to view your IP Address, nothing else there now.
I thought you were serious. Not just some lil Google link you can attach to. A five year old can do that. LOL
Loco

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Listen Up fool, everyone has a right to Speak Up!
The people with your POV have been trying to silence conservatives for too long! Even the Lame Stream Media is getting sick of the abuse of power.
Now the old persecution complex. GEEZE! Get over yourselves!
"Listen Up fool"?. LOL. Go change your depends, you're stinking the thread up. Try not to get so worked up, you know your condition can't handle that.
Loco

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
that goat happens to be your mother, show some respect you disprespectful sodotard libotard sheeple, those are not my sounds, they belong to her,
baaaaaaaaa
Watch your dirty war criminal goat molesting mouth when you mention my dead mother. Baby killer!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were serious. Not just some lil Google link you can attach to. A five year old can do that. LOL
I made the site IDIOT!

Check it out now!
Loco

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaa
Admitting YOU ARE molesting a goat is a step in the right direction. I'll give you that much credit. Don't they stone people like you to death in your home country?
Loco

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I made the site IDIOT!
Check it out now!
Lier. It's a freakin google link on a otherwise blank page. YA STUPID!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Lier. It's a freakin google link on a otherwise blank page. YA STUPID!
I can add a video or text or image, LQQK again.

Do you know any Google Developers?

Now you can say you do.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min LMS 1,113
Danny Wayne Hubbard 1 hr Pretty girl rock 4
To the people cutting catalytic converters... 1 hr sculptor of minds 9
Secret Mitch McConnell Recording 1 hr Limbertwig 3
charmane 1 hr mother goose 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Khatru 130,460
Tommy golden 5 hr one who knows 29
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs