'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Loco

Dallas, TX

#100491 May 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I can add a video or text or image, LQQK again.
Do you know any Google Developers?
Now you can say you do.:-)
https://sites.google.com/site/arisoasite/
Now your link just reads :
Not Found
Error 404
OBAMA!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100492 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
So using YOUR line of thinking...(which is totally FUBAR); 9/11/2001 was not an act of "Terrorism/Declaration of war"?
Just like Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, only these cowardly Muslims targeted civilians!
Bush made the "Right" call and it kept US safe.
So was it a group of men or was it the two nations that attacked on 9/11? How did a war with Iraq keep America any safer than it was before? How did invading a third world nation like Afghanistan keep America any safer than it was before?
Of the 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded since WWII, which one was to protect our freedoms?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100493 May 19, 2013
15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were citizens of Saudi Arabia. Why didn't the US bomb Saudi Arabia or invade that nation? Bush never spoke a word about his Saudi friends being behind this attack.
When you frightwing war mongers realize that the US has caused it's own problems in the world maybe at that time we will be safe.$1.7 Trillion per year on defense. More than the next 10 nations combined. 45% of all the money spent on military in the world per year is spent by the US. That's a lot of war machine for a nation that only has 4% of the world's population.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100494 May 19, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Now let me see, didn't Bush get the approval from congress first, now didn't that include democrats too.
Had Obastard gotten approval from congress for the Libyan attack there probably wouldn't have been the Benghazi debacle and cover-up.
After Bush lied about the WMD's he should have been indicted and prosecuted for Murder the sorry pos.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100495 May 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
I sure wish Obama or Clinton or Holder would at least direct us to somebody ANYBODY that knows what is going on in this corrupt administration. Who is running this administration? Who calls the shots? Who makes decisions?
We know nothing!!!
Worst damn president in the history of our country!!!
Jimmy Carter should thank Obama for robbing him of his "worst president" crown.
Cheaters, liars, crooks, thieves...that's the legacy this clown administration will leave. Disgusting bunch!!!
Worst President ever is W by a long shot and his pos Daddy is # 2 you ignorant SOB.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100496 May 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
The most transparent administration in US history is the most corrupt, lawless and have no shame...
Obama, Hillary, Eric Holder ... you only hear,
"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know"...
"What difference at this point does it make"??????
To them nothing ... what a bunch of weasels !!!!!!!!!!
Where are those WMD's you stupid pos?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100497 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, John Edwards is back on the roster, and he's getting suited up! Hillary got no game!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a0R5orBZis8XX
Breck Boy will get MVP as soon as he steps up to bat, and Hillary will be voted into the "Hall of Shame"!
Hillary will be President if she wishes.
IND

Hyden, KY

#100498 May 19, 2013
looks like the repub's efforts has paid of this week the have manage to boost the presidents approval ratings from 47% to 51% the highest its been the second term .i bet he is smiling .thanks repub's..
Syl

Ashland, KY

#100499 May 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
His explanation has to do with the way he thinks . The sheep are stupid. There is no leader with the neck bell! He is infallible!! Want him for longer? How about another 4 years , or, as ruler? All you stupid sheep.
All he has to do is dangle the "free carrot" in front of his sheep as he leads them off the cliff"
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100500 May 19, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
All he has to do is dangle the "free carrot" in front of his sheep as he leads them off the cliff"
Blah blah blah blah blah you whiny pos.

Since: Dec 11

#100503 May 19, 2013
Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your link just reads :
Not Found
Error 404
OBAMA!
I took it down (deleted).

I can do that IT's MINE!

#100504 May 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So was it a group of men or was it the two nations that attacked on 9/11? How did a war with Iraq keep America any safer than it was before? How did invading a third world nation like Afghanistan keep America any safer than it was before?
Of the 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded since WWII, which one was to protect our freedoms?
You will have to study world history, and U.S. History to begin to understand the complexity of this answer...ALL OF THEM!

#100505 May 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>After Bush lied about the WMD's he should have been indicted and prosecuted for Murder the sorry pos.
Bush and Congress did NOT lie, WMD were found!
Shown that evidence to YOU!
You chose to LIE!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100506 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Bush and Congress did NOT lie, WMD were found!
Shown that evidence to YOU!
You chose to LIE!
George W. Bush's 2010 Momoir states that there were NO WMD'S you ignorant pos.
Learn to read Stupid.

#100507 May 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>George W. Bush's 2010 Momoir states that there were NO WMD'S you ignorant pos.
Learn to read Stupid.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

ROTFLMMFAO!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Gja fja dbbbit thhbit!
demonicRats

London, KY

#100508 May 19, 2013
to speak to wtf and injudgement youy have to use a big crayon and a primer pad, sign language would work but they would try and eat the men signers
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100509 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
ROTFLMMFAO!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Gja fja dbbbit thhbit!
"Decision Points" by George W. Bush.....

"My biggest regret was that there were no WMD's in Iraq."

Learn to read you as swipe.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100510 May 19, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
to speak to wtf and injudgement youy have to use a big crayon and a primer pad, sign language would work but they would try and eat the men signers
You speak Cartoon you silly pos.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

#100511 May 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"Decision Points" by George W. Bush.....
"My biggest regret was that there were no WMD's in Iraq."
Learn to read you as swipe.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/graphics/...
PICTURE # 2!

RUSSIAN SARIN GAS FOUND IN FALLUJAH!

LQQK at it you NRAIN DEAD Sack of $#IT!

#100512 May 19, 2013
[BRAIN]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Warren embezzled money? 26 min Kenitha 14
election drawing near 30 min hmm 3
If McGhee is this dirty in Campaign, Imagine on... 30 min 30 Votes 12
Indictments 31 min hmm 62
Peace/Brown-A 1 hr bugs 4
S tilhaus Kitchens Warrington 1 hr tongsampah106 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,387
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 3 hr Door knob 72
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 15 hr observing 28
Barbourville Dating