'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100303 May 17, 2013
U.S. Military Grants Itself the Authority to Deploy Troops in American Cities Without Presidential or Local Approval

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/u-s-mil...
Uncle Tab

United States

#100304 May 17, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a real hard time believing you are not posting your retardation as actual thoughts but rather more likely argumentative points. There is no possible way any human being can be as stupid as you demonstrate and still be able to type.
baaaaaaaaaa
Yet you still post to me endlessly??

Makes perfect republican sense.

Since: Dec 11

.

#100305 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They had something to investigate there.
There's nothing here..... NOTHING directly connecting Obama to this. Nixon was connected very soon afterwards. Huge difference.
Nixon manned up and took the bullet, Obama will run like he just boosted a new pair of shoes! Then every Dimocrat in DC will try and sweep his trail. Just like you do here....it isn't working.
Jay

Paris, TN

#100306 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the text from the filibuster in here somewhere??
Seems Jay can't keep up with what's going in her. You're starting to divert your own party. See how simple minded you people are??
**********

It's not Ari that's confusing. You spring from one thing to another and you digress, too. Answer the question. Is it Rand Paul mentioning drones or is it about Benghazi? How hard is that to answer?
Uncle Tab

United States

#100307 May 17, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are actually posting inherent thoughts you are in desperate need of psychiatric counseling because it is absolutely unbelievable you or anybody else can actually be as stupid as you are. Please, take the IQ test, I will pay for it!
Over and over and over.

Heh
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100308 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They had something to investigate there.
There's nothing here..... NOTHING directly connecting Obama to this. Nixon was connected very soon afterwards. Huge difference.
this leader IS "there"
on the same scale Nixon WAS!

The problem IS ...
the BIG 0 should have been "leading" ...
BUT
he went to sleep or something ...

and left it to subordinates ...

IT falls in his lap ...
Nixon WAS the gentleman and TOOK the responsibility
to keep this Country intact!

the 0 is not even accepting ANY blame ...
he's passing the buck!
the BUCK STOPS at his desk!
his own words!

he's saying there is NO there ... there!
just like clinton ...
what is ... IS!
a play on words that you dwibTARDS FALL FOR!

BULLCHIT!

People with "intelligence"
can
SEE
that!

dwibTARDS can NOT!

They may ... BUT WILL NOT admit it!
Therefore their "ignorance" is in PLAY!

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#100309 May 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think E...when they can't explain what this administration is doing, they just attack, everyone of this liberal comatose losers!
-F&F
-Benghazi
-AP
-IRS
This is the most poor excuse for a president, and crooks & criminals all over this administration!
Obama should be impeached, so many to resign and jail.........
KNOW NOTHING, HEAR NOTHING, SEE NOTHING...
The most transparent administration in U.S. history ... didn't know we have Casper for president! Obama was going to fix the government or to destroy America from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave?
-patient neglect at Walter Reed
-US Attorny firings
-Libby/ Plame (Outing CIA agent)
-Iraq
-Afghanistan
-Iran saber rattling
-North Korea mishandling nuclear issue
-War on Terror failure to capture Bin Laden
-Civilian contractors in Iraq
-Military Commissions Act
-Hurricane Katrina
-NSA warrantless wiretapping
-SWIFT international money transfers
-Black sites and rendition
-DHS boondoggle
-K Street lobbyists buying government
-Dusty Foggo
-Duke Cunningham
-Tom DeLay
-Mark Foley
-Cheney Energy task Force
-Tax cuts for the rich
-Global warming
-Terri Schiavo
-Big budget deficits and vastly increased national debt
-Stacking of SCOTUS with right wing conservatives Roberts and Alito
-Medicare Part D
-Doug Feith
-2000 Election stolen
-2004 Election stolen
-9/11 Commission limitation and manipulation
-9/11 Commission’s recommendations delayed implementation
- Inaction on Israeli-Palestinian peace process

THAT WAS the most poor excuse for a president
Uncle Tab

United States

#100310 May 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon manned up and took the bullet, Obama will run like he just boosted a new pair of shoes! Then every Dimocrat in DC will try and sweep his trail. Just like you do here....it isn't working.
Nixon was directly involved, Obama isn't directly invoked.

Why haven't you posted the filibuster text like you said you were going to??

American crackhead just mentioned how important wording is..... And the filibuster wording is very important. You're backing out now?? What are you hiding??

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#100311 May 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
It's not Ari that's confusing. You spring from one thing to another and you digress, too. Answer the question. Is it Rand Paul mentioning drones or is it about Benghazi? How hard is that to answer?
Jesus Christ on a stick ...will you please quik stroking Ari, it's embarrassing

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#100312 May 17, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are actually posting inherent thoughts you are in desperate need of psychiatric counseling because it is absolutely unbelievable you or anybody else can actually be as stupid as you are. Please, take the IQ test, I will pay for it!
I teach social logic based on empirical results and methods
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#100313 May 17, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a real hard time believing you are not posting your retardation as actual thoughts but rather more likely argumentative points. There is no possible way any human being can be as stupid as you demonstrate and still be able to type.
baaaaaaaaaa
Waaaaaaahahahahahahahahahana.. ...... PRICELESS!
Wheeeeeee, Wheeeeee, Wheeeeeee !!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#100315 May 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
It's not Ari that's confusing. You spring from one thing to another and you digress, too. Answer the question. Is it Rand Paul mentioning drones or is it about Benghazi? How hard is that to answer?
'fillibuster'

There was a filibuster on Benghazi??

We're talking about drones and the Paul filibuster. If you don't know what's being discussed don't interrupt. Get caught up and quit being so lazy Jesus!!

Nothing more annoying than someone doesn't know what's being discussed and jumps in and has no clue.

Short attention span republicans.
Uncle Tab

United States

#100316 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ on a stick ...will you please quik stroking Ari, it's embarrassing
It's like monkeys picking lice off each other at the zoo!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#100317 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon was directly involved, Obama isn't directly invoked.
Why haven't you posted the filibuster text like you said you were going to??
American crackhead just mentioned how important wording is..... And the filibuster wording is very important. You're backing out now?? What are you hiding??
Invoked? Invoked?.....isn't directly .INVOKED????? What planet are you from?
Obama isn't directly invoked in a dad burn thing of his own life. Where have you been! Geesh Louise, at least you know he's a crack head. Hahaha!

You're one of those people who would surrender sooooo easily! Yep you are.

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#100318 May 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon manned up and took the bullet, Obama will run like he just boosted a new pair of shoes! Then every Dimocrat in DC will try and sweep his trail. Just like you do here....it isn't working.
apparently it is working, doesn't seem to be a trail

the only thing you accuse Obama of, is going to bed..that's legal in the US
what is his culpability in the AP case?
in the IRS case?

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#100320 May 17, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
here sodotard, does this help? baaaaaaaaaaa
==========
Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill
Based on thousands of cases!
“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”
“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”
Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.
“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/
No professor Baaaaa, that didn't help...
WND is Beck with a diffeent clown suit, but thanks for trying

I teach social logic based on empirical results and methods

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#100321 May 17, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a real hard time believing you are not posting your retardation as actual thoughts but rather more likely argumentative points. There is no possible way any human being can be as stupid as you demonstrate and still be able to type.
baaaaaaaaaa
I teach social logic based on empirical results and methods
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100323 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon was directly involved, Obama isn't directly invoked.
Why haven't you posted the filibuster text like you said you were going to??
American crackhead just mentioned how important wording is..... And the filibuster wording is very important. You're backing out now?? What are you hiding??
Do "you" not KNOW HOW to search with GOOGLE?
I would imagine it IS on his website ...
as ARE all governmental doings ...

IF you want to know ...

" ... LQQk it UP ... "

S~I~M~P~L~E ...
really :)

Look It Up


:D
Uncle Tab

United States

#100324 May 17, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> Invoked? Invoked?.....isn't directly .INVOKED????? What planet are you from?
Obama isn't directly invoked in a dad burn thing of his own life. Where have you been! Geesh Louise, at least you know he's a crack head. Hahaha!
You're one of those people who would surrender sooooo easily! Yep you are.
We've been thru this SO many times with you people?

Not one time has any if the shit you tools have thrown up on the wall has stuck. There's no true to any of it. It's been going on for years now.... NOTHING!

There's nothing to surrender to..... A bunch if uneducated drones who copy and paste??

Really??

Lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100325 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently it is working, doesn't seem to be a trail
the only thing you accuse Obama of, is going to bed..that's legal in the US
what is his culpability in the AP case?
in the IRS case?
WHY in the HELL does America
have a leader ...

IF he's NOT GOING to L~E~A~D!

dumchit!

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE PAYING HIM FOR ...???

NOT TO PARTY
NOR
BE in continuous CAMPAIGN MODE!

The REASON WE DO IS THE MILITARY LEADERSHIP!

dumchit
dumchit
dumchit!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 21 min Fed up 20
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,611
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mike Duquette 132,254
Looking for A Chorkie (Dog). 2 hr Annonymous 1
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 2 hr LoL 6
Is Jesus a Zombie? 2 hr Mitt Romney 1
Brett 3 hr Wasted 9
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:08 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:08PM
Colts finish AFC South sweep, beat Titans 27-10 - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:19 PM
Titans Announce They'll Retain GM Webster, Whiz in 2015
Yahoo! Sports 1:19 PM
Colts bounce back, go 6-0 in AFC South
Bleacher Report 1:53 PM
Bucs Secure No. 1 Pick in 2015 Draft
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
Titans clinch second pick in draft, lose to Colts