'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#100275 May 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can't explain what your president is doing, attack, attack, attack, that is typical liberal
BABOON, you BABOON!
Yep. It is Oz. it's also what a psychopath/sociopath does over & over & over. It's a big TELL. You are right on target. 8•)

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#100276 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
ALWAYS misunderstand you
"THIS administration ...
IS NOT gonna last til '14 ."
...Hey Idiot, that's 6 1/2 months.
Uncle Tab

United States

#100277 May 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari is not wrong! Hello?
He says he's going to post it. It's all in the wording.

He's not very honest tho.... So he probably lied again and won't post it.

He knows the wording is different. And from this Benghazi wording thing, these things are important, aren't they?
Uncle Tab

United States

#100278 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"THIS administration ...
IS NOT gonna last til '14 ."
...Hey Idiot, that's 6 1/2 months.
At least you got a timeline from them! LMAO

as usual..... Long way off. Strange how they always do that.

Of course the world was going to end with both his 1st and 2nd elections.

I'm going to start calling her Sylvia Brown. That's who I think of everything she types. LOL

#100279 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll leave THAT for you to discern ...
you DAMNED "idiot" ...
So, it's
"whatever"
Hot C
SAYS IT IS...
You Goddam right! <3
Capiche!

#100280 May 17, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> Yep. It is Oz. it's also what a psychopath/sociopath does over & over & over. It's a big TELL. You are right on target. 8•)
you're making her giney tingle
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#100281 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS administration ...
IS NOT gonna last til '14 ...
much less '16
hildebeast will NEVER hold an elected position AGAIN!
imo ...
~-~
imo - In my opinion ...
as IS EVERYTHING I put on here!
An "opinion" ...
NO THREATS WHATSOEVER!
for the "dumchits"
who sometimes ...
lots of times ...
MOST times ...
misunderstand ME!
I agree with that statement. Besides there's no need either to hold other position. I mean hey, The missus has had enough facial surgeries & buck teeth fixies, liposuction, & sandings all over to last a lifetime. If she's there much longer she's gonna start to look like "Plastic Pelosi" who is just plain scary! Yikes!
I did notice just in in the last few days, they dabbed a little more grey into the O's oval head, I suppose for effect to make him "appear" more ....gee... I don't know what they wanted it to appear as--- still came off as another prop. Like his entire person. What I don't get is why they've never been able to correct that sssssss's. hissing lisp he has. Unless of course it's part of his false teeth? Did he loose teeth due to that crack habit of his? Think someone told me that. I can't recall.

At any rate, yea, they're about done. That whole party has been revealed for what it truly is. Oh and that whole parties day is coming in politics I'm sure. What can you do when you've been screwing over the party'& people who actually pays your way & they finally all realize it? Not much.

Since: Dec 11

#100282 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have much time, and none of you have enough balls to give a date when all this will happen.
Guess you can just keep typing bullshit til Hillary is elected. I'm sure you'll start all over with her.
We'll laugh at you as much then as we do now.
You all are cheap knock offs of Sylvia Brown.... You're always wrong in your predictions.
Hillary will not even get close to nomination!
Breck Boy will stomp all over that dream!

I doubt he would even share a ticket with her She's POISON!

OZombies

United States

#100283 May 17, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> Yep. It is Oz. it's also what a psychopath/sociopath does over & over & over. It's a big TELL. You are right on target. 8•)
Don't you think E...when they can't explain what this administration is doing, they just attack, everyone of this liberal comatose losers!
-F&F
-Benghazi
-AP
-IRS
This is the most poor excuse for a president, and crooks & criminals all over this administration!
Obama should be impeached, so many to resign and jail.........
KNOW NOTHING, HEAR NOTHING, SEE NOTHING...
The most transparent administration in U.S. history ... didn't know we have Casper for president! Obama was going to fix the government or to destroy America from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave?

#100284 May 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N6blgjF6UkUXX
and he's a comedian
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#100285 May 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you've obviously looked it up on a Google search. It's all over the internet.
And by the way, Ari is not wrong!
Meant to say hello earlier Jay! Glad to see you here too :-). Was just recalling when we were all in Hiden. Seems long ago. Guess time flys.
Anyway, glad you're here still. What happened to KYMI ? Still around?
Jay

Paris, TN

#100286 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He says he's going to post it. It's all in the wording.
He's not very honest tho.... So he probably lied again and won't post it.
He knows the wording is different. And from this Benghazi wording thing, these things are important, aren't they?

Are we on the same subject here? Are you talking about Rand Paul or Benghazi. What "Benghazi wording thing?"

#100287 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you got a timeline from them! LMAO
as usual..... Long way off. Strange how they always do that.
Of course the world was going to end with both his 1st and 2nd elections.
I'm going to start calling her Sylvia Brown. That's who I think of everything she types. LOL
lol, I think of the South Park character that sits at the computer, types with one hand and eats Doritos with the other, shirt covered with cheese and crumbs

#100288 May 17, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Meant to say hello earlier Jay! Glad to see you here too :-). Was just recalling when we were all in Hiden. Seems long ago. Guess time flys.
you mean Hiding? you better be
Unc was right

#100289 May 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N6blgjF6UkUXX
No, she won't share a ticket with him...

Clinton/ Clinton 2016
that's not a prediction, I just want your heads to pop
Syl

Ashland, KY

#100290 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
because when you look back 8 months, not so hard to guess...looking forward, not so easy...we'll see Gayto, we'll see
1973, Watergate scandal took one year of investigating before the hearings were held. Then a president resigned. Takes time buddy boy, takes time.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100291 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it's
"whatever"
Hot C
SAYS IT IS...
You Goddam right! <3
Capiche!
your comprehension level is waaaaaaay LOW!
on the totem pole :)

Obama’s claim he called Benghazi an act of terrorism

“The day after it happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism.”[LIE]

— President Obama, remarks at a news conference, May 13, 2013
Once again, it appears that we must parse a few presidential words. We went through this question at length during the 2012 election, but perhaps a refresher course is in order.

Notably, during a debate with Republican nominee Mitt Romney, President Obama said that he immediately told the American people that the killing of the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans in Libya “was an act of terror.” But now he says he called it “an act of terrorism.”

Some readers may object to this continuing focus on words, but presidential aides spend a lot of time on words. Words have consequences. Is there a difference between “act of terror” and “act of terrorism”?[you BETCHA]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

IGNORANCE ... can be fixed with 'education'
you can't FIX stupid!

the libTARDS on here
ARE ...
LAME & STUPID!

because they do NOT "want to" learn

#100292 May 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we on the same subject here? Are you talking about Rand Paul or Benghazi. What "Benghazi wording thing?"
Goddam son, if you can't hunt with the big dogs, stay on the porch, and lick your iddy biddy nuts
Jay

Paris, TN

#100293 May 17, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Meant to say hello earlier Jay! Glad to see you here too :-). Was just recalling when we were all in Hiden. Seems long ago. Guess time flys.

Hi E... same here. Oh yeah, I come and go in this room. Some times it's nuts in here and I leave. Some in here post some good stuff that I like to read......others I skim over.

I do not know about KYMI. Haven't seen that in awhile.

8)
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#100294 May 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think E...when they can't explain what this administration is doing, they just attack, everyone of this liberal comatose losers!
-F&F
-Benghazi
-AP
-IRS
This is the most poor excuse for a president, and crooks & criminals all over this administration!
Obama should be impeached, so many to resign and jail.........
KNOW NOTHING, HEAR NOTHING, SEE NOTHING...
The most transparent administration in U.S. history ... didn't know we have Casper for president! Obama was going to fix the government or to destroy America from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave?
yes he should be. And ever since you first said "hear nothing, see nothing, know nothing", I get an image of those 3 monkeys who uses their hands to cover up parts they are blind to, which are: hear no evil, see no evil, say (or tell) no evil !! It's the exact thing you're saying. Haha! My sister has those 3 dumb monkeys sitting on a shelf in, of all places, her bathroom! Haha!
Every time I think of the O now, since I heard you say that, see her monkeys.....ha ha ha !!

Yea, I can't think of a thing he said he'd do and has done that has meant anything to anyone.
But I did think after all this time he'd have enough professional coaching to give a talk that sounded like it came from his head & his mouth rather than something written by someone else being read from a TelePrompTer. And not being read at all well at that. That is disappointing to see. I mean speaking is the easiest thing we do but he has t mastered it yet. Sad. Pitiful and sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min muletrain 7,163
food stamps 1 hr not right 42
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr Enough said 118
Stealing from child's grave 1 hr not right 3
Girls at Flatlick Dolar General? 1 hr lolololol 16
Gary Martin 2 hr neighbor 2
Any news on new football coach at Knox Central? 3 hr hmmm 2

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE