'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,435)

Showing posts 88,681 - 88,700 of138,467
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

NOW THIS IS A CONSERVATIVE OPINION......NOT REPUBLICAN, NOT DEMOCRAT......

C-O-N-S-E-R-V-A-T-I-V-E!

If we take President Barack Obama at his word, he knows nothing about the recent scandals that are threatening his presidency. On the surface, that is enough to make a logical person wonder what, then, is he doing as President of the United States (other than playing golf and vacationing in Hawaii)?

If we follow the facts, however, nearly everything he has told America has been a lie.

He and his administration allowed Americans to be killed, then covered it up, for political reasons.

He and his administration tapped AP phone lines, for political reasons.

He and his administration influenced the outcome of a U.S. presidential election by stifling the progress of conservative groups that disagreed with him.

In addition to his many other crimes against America and our freedoms, Barack Hussein Obama should be impeached. He is attacking the very freedoms that American was founded on, and he likely gained his second term in a fraudulent manner.

The idea of America is being destroyed from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Free speech, free elections, open government, the right to be secure in our homes—Obama has not only had an ideological problem with these freedoms from the get-go, he has actively worked to eliminate them.

The facts are coming out, and they are despicable. Barack Obama’s administration is lawless, shameless, and unapologetic. He has made illegal appointments … disregarded the Constitution … caused the deaths of Americans … and violated Habeas Corpus.

Now, the curtain has been pulled back on his dirty and illegal election tricks that ended up putting him in the White House for four more years.

Members of Congress have mentioned impeachment—even Democrats.

When are you going to show your outrage?
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

OZombies wrote:
Miller/IRS, testified today and he can't answer any questions or knew any names...like his worthless good for nothing president ...know nothing, hear nothing, see nothing! Trust the government, bunch of crooks...who are we kidding??????????
Where are those WMD's Stupid?
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
assad HAS BEEN using THEM!
you know SYRIA!
Where former PRESIDENT Bush's administration
SAID they WERE!
Bush said there were NO WMD'S, learn to read Stupid. It is in his own 2010 Book you dumbs.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
not over?...then why is the fat lady singing?
shows the 'depth' of your intelligence ...
and emotions ...

NON existent!...

therefore a 'psychopath'...

psy·cho·path

A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/psychopath
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are those WMD's you ignorant SOB.
Tell us.
In Syria, YOU BABOON!!!!!!!!!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Jay wrote:
NOW THIS IS A CONSERVATIVE OPINION......NOT REPUBLICAN, NOT DEMOCRAT......
C-O-N-S-E-R-V-A-T-I-V-E!
If we take President Barack Obama at his word, he knows nothing about the recent scandals that are threatening his presidency. On the surface, that is enough to make a logical person wonder what, then, is he doing as President of the United States (other than playing golf and vacationing in Hawaii)?
If we follow the facts, however, nearly everything he has told America has been a lie.
He and his administration allowed Americans to be killed, then covered it up, for political reasons.
He and his administration tapped AP phone lines, for political reasons.
He and his administration influenced the outcome of a U.S. presidential election by stifling the progress of conservative groups that disagreed with him.
In addition to his many other crimes against America and our freedoms, Barack Hussein Obama should be impeached. He is attacking the very freedoms that American was founded on, and he likely gained his second term in a fraudulent manner.
The idea of America is being destroyed from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Free speech, free elections, open government, the right to be secure in our homes—Obama has not only had an ideological problem with these freedoms from the get-go, he has actively worked to eliminate them.
The facts are coming out, and they are despicable. Barack Obama’s administration is lawless, shameless, and unapologetic. He has made illegal appointments … disregarded the Constitution … caused the deaths of Americans … and violated Habeas Corpus.
Now, the curtain has been pulled back on his dirty and illegal election tricks that ended up putting him in the White House for four more years.
Members of Congress have mentioned impeachment—even Democrats.
When are you going to show your outrage?
No Phone Lines were tapped you ignorant Liar.

You Faux sucks always lie you stupid pos.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
In Syria, YOU BABOON!!!!!!!!!!
You better tell George W. bush he says there were none you stupid Baffoon.

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

I see that scooter is STILL trying to focus on anything and everything other than the democrats implosion. How's that working out for you sonny boy? LMAO You were hoping the rest of us would just dumb ourselves down to your level and pretend your messiah and his posse aren't the biggest crooks to ever occupy the Hill? Really? I could be brain dead and STILL be much smarter than you.

Too bad scooter...some day you may be right about one thing, huh? Maybe. Maybe not. Keep trying little one but you might wanna change your strategy. Your pretend games have failed miserably. Try, try again scooter boy. lol
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
and emotions ...
NON existent!...
psy·cho·path
A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.
You are a pos psycho stupid witch.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are those WMD's you ignorant SOB.
Tell us.
Here they are IDIOT!
http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx...
By Samantha L. Quigley
American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>See, I knew if I called you on your crapola you'd crumble with some kind of oh gee maybe something original like.......blame!!! Really? That's what you got?
NEWSFLASH since you don't read English well. I didn't offer any excuses purposefully. Haha.
Do you actually think there is anyone at all in the world besides a looney-tune lunatic liberal who'd EVER think that walking ventriloquist would admit a mistake??? REALLY??
Waaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha!! Woohoo! And here I was hoping you had at least a tiny bit of sense in that head somewhere...... Shoo weeee...... My mistake.
Whoopsie Daisey. Hahahahahahahaha !!
genius
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You better tell George W. bush he says there were none you stupid Baffoon.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
That was then...today is different story, get lost you ignorant liberal BABOON!

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
and emotions ...
NON existent!...
psy·cho·path
I am not a criminal
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Send Obama one way ticket to Kenya so he can be their president and practice his Muslim religion. He don't have to be closet Muslim anymore and join the rest of his Muslim family!!!!!!!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

OZombies wrote:
Miller/IRS, testified today and he can't answer any questions or knew any names...like his worthless good for nothing president ...know nothing, hear nothing, see nothing! Trust the government, bunch of crooks...who are we kidding??????????
Obama thinks he's so uppity and clever - he fires the head honcho of the IRS, Steve Miller.....knowing full well that this man was leaving anyway in a few weeks. So, guess where this igno is going? None other than the head IRS CEO of Obamacare - the one who will see to it that you will tow the mark or else!!!

Obama theatrics.......so what else is new?!!!

FKN,AH!!!
Enigma

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are those WM D's you dumbass?
I have personally NEVER mentioned WMD's you looney tune! Get on the "Clue Bus"! K?
Oh and you'll never find a post I made about WMD's anywhere. Got it now? Good!

Heeheehee !! You people are all alike.....stoopid! Just create crap outta thin air & somehow think IF you say it enough it makes it true. A sure sign of serious psychological impairment!
Hmmmm.

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

OZombies wrote:
Send Obama one way ticket to Kenya so he can be their president and practice his Muslim religion. He don't have to be closet Muslim anymore and join the rest of his Muslim family!!!!!!!!!!
he's not the only one with secrets

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> I have personally NEVER mentioned WMD's you looney tune! Get on the "Clue Bus"! K?
Oh and you'll never find a post I made about WMD's anywhere. Got it now? Good!
Heeheehee !! You people are all alike.....stoopid! Just create crap outta thin air & somehow think IF you say it enough it makes it true. A sure sign of serious psychological impairment!
Hmmmm.
so, you're a psychologist?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a criminal
The WAY you talk and carry on, on here is 'criminal'...
you have protected "FOS" freedom of speech
America GRANTS you that!

But not to just say any old FOUL vulgar crap that comes to mind!
If you were in a "man's presence" saying that to a lady ...
you would be "on your ass" in a heartbeat!

Yeah I do get rowdy and ANGERED by a lot of crap "spewed" here!
BUT I'm NOT VULGAR!

And the TRUTH IS THE TRUTH ...
NO matter which way you look at it!

TRUTH hurts!

BUT there IS NO TRUTH in what you and your libTARDED cohorts have been saying about ME!

I have a THICK skin!
IF I didn't I would have been gone a looooooong time ago!
YOU and YOUR ILK WILL NOT run me off!

I do not care how LAME and STUPID you get!

That is EXACTLY what you ALL are!
... and ALL your arguments ...

LAME & STUPID!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,681 - 88,700 of138,467
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
crrreeep 9 min guss 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Yiago 122,604
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 2 hr holland 16
1304 country village hill 2 hr who knows 3
timmy joe from jack's wheel allignment (Nov '12) 3 hr fb guy 14
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr blahblah123 917
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr blahblah123 25,960
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 17 at 6:13AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE