'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 180544 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#100336 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Do "you" not KNOW HOW to search with GOOGLE?
I would imagine it IS on his website ...
as ARE all governmental doings ...
IF you want to know ...
" ... LQQk it UP ... "
S~I~M~P~L~E ...
really :)
Look It Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =p1kT4u_D5PAXX
:D
AL,& guys, I will have to stop texting sometime soon, getting sleepy. Haha Just wanted to say again, I'm glad all you guys are here doing a good thing. Ill try to drop back by in a day or two. Oh, I hope to get registered maybe soon so I can email a few folks. We will see. But I think I'd like that. Anyway, keep on going!!! Yay!:-)
Uncle Tab

United States

#100337 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
wonder who all's DNA was mixed up to clone this Enigma clown...it's American Labia without the Tourette's, but with the stunted mentality
It's funny to watch.

And that gene pool is a mess. They just do endless copy and paste while they mouth breath.

Probably go thru a few keyboards a month from the drool.

“Questions Haunt...”

Since: Apr 13

Hanut YOU...

#100338 May 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
One thing you can say about Obama, he is FAKE as $3.00 bill !!!!!!!!!!
you want to slit his throat?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100339 May 17, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> AL,& guys, I will have to stop texting sometime soon, getting sleepy. Haha Just wanted to say again, I'm glad all you guys are here doing a good thing. Ill try to drop back by in a day or two. Oh, I hope to get registered maybe soon so I can email a few folks. We will see. But I think I'd like that. Anyway, keep on going!!! Yay!:-)
Good Night E :)
So glad you came around <3

Sorry I haven't been "nice company" ...

“Questions Haunt...”

Hanut YOU...

#100340 May 17, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> AL,& guys, I will have to stop texting sometime soon, getting sleepy. Haha Just wanted to say again, I'm glad all you guys are here doing a good thing. Ill try to drop back by in a day or two. Oh, I hope to get registered maybe soon so I can email a few folks. We will see. But I think I'd like that. Anyway, keep on going!!! Yay!:-)
night sweetie, did they tell you about my enormous dong?
Loco

Dallas, TX

#100342 May 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a "past time" for me.
I have a family, I am a full time student, and I stay busy...I only pop in when I have a moment or two.
You set here day in and day out 24/7?
I can build a web page and park the text there, will you click on the link?
I already have an existing site (I can show you your own IP also).
IP is shown when you click "Your IP Address" (large green text).
Sounds interesting,Or I'm just kinda bored. Send us a link :). See what we got here.

“Questions Haunt...”

Hanut YOU...

#100343 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny to watch.
And that gene pool is a mess. They just do endless copy and paste while they mouth breath.
Probably go thru a few keyboards a month from the drool.
same intelligence level, that's for sure
...they understand each other... lol
Uncle, have you EVER had a question answered without grave predictions and links to WND?
OZombies

United States

#100344 May 17, 2013
Enigma wrote:
It was nice to hear from you again E...

“Questions Haunt...”

Hanut YOU...

#100345 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY in the HELL does America
have a leader ...
IF he's NOT GOING to L~E~A~D!
dumchit!
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE PAYING HIM FOR ...???
NOT TO PARTY
NOR
BE in continuous CAMPAIGN MODE!
The REASON WE DO IS THE MILITARY LEADERSHIP!
dumchit
dumchit
dumchit!!!!!!!!!!
good answer, Cheney

“Questions Haunt...”

Hanut YOU...

#100348 May 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
It was nice to hear from you again E...
thanks Hon, but you can call me Mister Enormous.

Since: Dec 11

#100349 May 17, 2013
more about this tomorrow...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#100350 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Night E :)
So glad you came around <3
Sorry I haven't been "nice company" ...
thanks AL, and I always like reading your posts! Never boring to say the least! Enjoy your links too & have actually missed them.
You have a good night yourself, oh you're always good to be in the company of. Never doubt that!
I was glad to see the "liberal mental disorder" posted again. Soooo on target! And true.

I'm going to have to find out more about that constitution deal you mentioned. Doesn't sound good at all. Post more please when ya get it. In meantime......PEACE!
Uncle Tab

United States

#100352 May 17, 2013
“I will speak as long as it takes, until the alarm is sounded from coast to coast that our Constitution is important, that your rights to trial by jury are precious, that no American should be killed by a drone on American soil without first being charged with a crime, without first being found to be guilty by a court.

Two days later....

“I’ve never argued against any technology being used when you have an imminent threat, an active crime going on. If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and fifty dollars in cash, I don’t care if a drone kills him or a policeman kills him.”

Where exactly did the trial happen??

Flippity fuckin flop people.

Forbes news is the source. Not the mainstream media.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/04...

And 'weapon'? What's a weapon? Broom stick? Light bulb? Gun wasn't used.

Remember how important wording is??
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#100353 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>night sweetie, did they tell you about my enormous dong?
Nope! But I can tell by your almost constant remarks of sexual nature or sexual parts that you are most likely sexually dysfunctional. Night night!:-)
Jay

Paris, TN

#100354 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
'fillibuster'
There was a filibuster on Benghazi??
We're talking about drones and the Paul filibuster. If you don't know what's being discussed don't interrupt. Get caught up and quit being so lazy Jesus!!
Nothing more annoying than someone doesn't know what's being discussed and jumps in and has no clue.
Short attention span republicans.

First of all, I'm not Jesus. You keep jumping from subject to subject, and I am not on here 24/7, morning to night like you are. So I have to go back pages to read it if I feel like it.

I will interrupt if I feel like it, too, something you seem to do all the time when something is not directed to you....so put that in your pipe and smoke it. And I am being nice. I could have said shove it up your ass, but I didn't did I?
Uncle Tab

United States

#100355 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
same intelligence level, that's for sure
...they understand each other... lol
Uncle, have you EVER had a question answered without grave predictions and links to WND?
Never!
Loco

Dallas, TX

#100356 May 17, 2013
I kinda miss that old fart Teddy F. too.
Uncle Tab

United States

#100357 May 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I'm not Jesus. You keep jumping from subject to subject, and I am not on here 24/7, morning to night like you are. So I have to go back pages to read it if I feel like it.
I will interrupt if I feel like it, too, something you seem to do all the time when something is not directed to you....so put that in your pipe and smoke it. And I am being nice. I could have said shove it up your ass, but I didn't did I?
We've all seen republicans problems with comprehension here.

I should have taken that into consideration.

You all have to google everything then copy and paste that search as your answer, never thinking in your own so how could you possible keep up?

I'll think of this in the future and try to keep it on your level..... In other words, I'll dumb it down to your comprehension level.

:-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100358 May 17, 2013
Obama Breeds Rebellion Among the States
Alan ...
May 13, 2013

How out of touch is the President? He went to Mexico and blamed the violence arising from its drug cartels on America, saying "Most of the guns used here to commit violence came from America." He made no mention of the scandalous "Fast and Furious" scheme in which the ATF actually ran guns into Mexico, claiming they would track them. It took an executive order to throw a blanket of silence over it and a compliant media to ignore that scandal.

It is, however, Obamacare that poses the greatest threat to the nation, intruding on the patient-doctor relationship, robbing billions from Medicare to pay for it, requiring states to fund more Medicaid when many are strapped to meet other needs, and putting 16% of the nation's economy under federal control.

A total of twenty-seven states have filed suit against Obamacare. Two federal judges have upheld its individual mandate to purchase health insurance and two others have ruled that it is unconstitutional

http://newmediajournal.us/indx.php/item/9316

Taxpayers Must Report Personal
Health Info to IRS Starting 2014

http://newmediajournal.us/indx.php/item/9321

If There Was Ever a Golden Opportunity
Frank
May 16, 2013

If, by the grace of God Almighty, conservatives can dispose of the egos and join in an effort to communicate, if establishment Republicans can lose their penchant for “know-it-all,”“my-way” inside-the-beltway arrogance to provide the national apparatus by which to communicate, and if the TEA Parties can enjoin cohesively with both of the aforementioned to move the message; to educate; to inform the no- and low-information voters, in a non-aggressive and non-inflammatory way – if conservatives of all stripes can craft and move a message that

defines the Progressive Movement for exactly who they are and exactly what their goal is for our country, then we have an opportunity to send their movement into a thousand years of darkness.

Imagine.[heavenly to THINK about]

So, Conservatives of all stripes, establishment Republicans and TEA Partiers, it’s the bottom of the ninth and the score is tied. We’re at bat, their pitcher is tired and they have exhausted their bullpen.

How about it?...

http://newmediajournal.us/indx.php/item/9365
Jay

Paris, TN

#100359 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ on a stick ...will you please quik stroking Ari, it's embarrassing

You are who is embarrassing to your family, if they only knew what a POS you are, dirty-minded-nitwit, punk. No wonder you're on here all the time, no one wants to be your friend.

And - no one gives a rats what you think or who you are or who you pretend to be. Get off it and stfu!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hello Gray, Kentucky 3 min Get some too 22
WHo is the most unfit mother in Bville? (Dec '09) 42 min No doubt 65
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 47 min Macy 25
Gary Perkins same old same old 1 hr Chris229 2
state police 3 hr Poor Girl 21
Best clinic in Barbourville?? 4 hr Ky Girl 1
Brett ledford 4 hr Hahahha 13
Any info on the bad wreck on 25e near bar. 8 hr Concerened 14
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search