'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#100232 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I would almost BET it IS "criminal" ...
NO ONE ...
I repeat ...
NO ONE
can be this STUPID ...
for THIS loooooong ...
without opening their eyes ...
UNLESS
they ARE "afraid"
of
something or someONE!
*FEAR* guides you libTARDS!
;~)
yea, who do you think I'm afraid of, you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100233 May 17, 2013
Former CENTCOM #2 Says Iraqi WMD in Syria, Iran, Lebanon
September - 24 - 2004

He’s the former #2-man in CENTCOM, and therefore, is extremely credible. Look at what he says about Iraq’s WMD:

“Two days before March 19, 2003, we saw quite a number of vehicles going into Syria. We could not go after them because we said we’d give Saddam 48 hours. A lot of leaders went into Syria, and a lot of WMD went into Syria. We’ve gotten indications some went into Lebanon, and probably some went into Iran.”

Now, the other reports of traffic going into Syria come from the months before 2003. Is DeLong saying the shipments only occurred in the two days prior to the war beginning? If so, there may be some conflict in the timelines for the shipments.

http://www.worldthreats.com/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100234 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, who do you think I'm afraid of, you?
The "booger man" ...

:D

#100235 May 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
So...I created CIA links to a CIA website?
and yet you said "anyone" can do what I have done?
Okay then...your turn!
Pretend I'm from Missouri; (the show me state).
https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-H...

Okay then...your turn!

#100236 May 17, 2013
HotC_OWNS_Ari

#100237 May 17, 2013
How's that, Gayto from Missouri?
Uncle Tab

United States

#100238 May 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER backtrack you drug tripping fool!
HE said that IN THE FILIBUSTER!
That record is HISTORIC!
RAND PAULS FILIBUSTER is an HTML WEBPAGE! Each hour of that filibuster is a separate "WEBPAGE" and so "hour three" is actually "page three"! You poor illiterate Bastard!
I can convert the text to a Word Document and insert page breaks for your ignorant ass!
Yes, please do that.

Also put in bold type where he states in the filibuster "drones can be used on a violent criminal who just robbed a store with a GUN in his hand'

Big difference between a gun and a bazooka or whatever stupid comparison you made.

Just to keep it clear.... No 'that's what he meant' BS you tools copy and paste and want everyone to believe as proof.

We're talking violent robbery with a gun.

How many terrorist rob stores?? Terrorists kiil large amounts of people, they don't steal 70 bucks from 7-11.

Make your republican excuse good when you post what you said you'd post. I'm shooting you tools down left and right the last 3 days.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100239 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
HotC_OWNS_Ari
TRY mine pUnk!
THEY worked just a few minutes ago!
Uncle Tab

United States

#100240 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>genius
They love to see themselves type..... That's for damned sure!
OZombies

United States

#100241 May 17, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I you can see all the damage the rich has done to America than why are you a Repub?
Not paying taxes, shipping jobs and blowing up the world's economy with their home loan scams. So exactly why is it you are part of the party that does everything and I do mean everything to protect the rich. Have you ever thought about what McConnell has done to try an advance his self?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
You are complete imbecile ...Ask Nancy Pelosi, Obama, Congresswoman from Florida, blond curly hair,(don't remember her name) and so many other Democrats, how many millions they have overseas ...where is Obama's job czar GE/CEO Jeffrey Immelt and a job creator, why did he took job overseas and didn't pay taxes, because he is Obama's friend and IRS targets only Conservatives...we know that now! Shut up...!!!!!
Don't have patience for morons and ignorant! You must be in liberal coma with all the others...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100243 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, please do that.
Also put in bold type where he states in the filibuster "drones can be used on a violent criminal who just robbed a store with a GUN in his hand'
Big difference between a gun and a bazooka or whatever stupid comparison you made.
Just to keep it clear.... No 'that's what he meant' BS you tools copy and paste and want everyone to believe as proof.
We're talking violent robbery with a gun.
How many terrorist rob stores?? Terrorists kiil large amounts of people, they don't steal 70 bucks from 7-11.
Make your republican excuse good when you post what you said you'd post. I'm shooting you tools down left and right the last 3 days.
How many terrorist rob stores?? said 'dumchit'

ANYone "pointing" a gun at someone ...

sends "TERROR" ...

to the one it IS pointed AT!

#100244 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
TRY mine pUnk!
THEY worked just a few minutes ago!
I tried yours, too gritty, and mildewy, and you moan too much
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100246 May 17, 2013
MSNBC "Report" On Natural Born Citizen

&fe ature=player_embedded
Uncle Tab

United States

#100247 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
HotC_OWNS_Ari
We all have..... He's easy!:-D

And amircan crackhead has it all wrong.... You're much better at knocking them down than I am. You get them crazy riled up. Have them bragging endlessly about how brave they are (after hiding from me for the next 28 days) it's an art form that you've mastered! I'm impressed.

#100248 May 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You are complete imbecile ...Ask Nancy Pelosi, Obama, Congresswoman from Florida, blond curly hair,(don't remember her name) and so many other Democrats, how many millions they have overseas ...where is Obama's job czar GE/CEO Jeffrey Immelt and a job creator, why did he took job overseas and didn't pay taxes, because he is Obama's friend and IRS targets only Conservatives...we know that now! Shut up...!!!!!
Don't have patience for morons and ignorant! You must be in liberal coma with all the others...
you want to slit his throat, kill his family?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100249 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to slit his throat, kill his family?
IF she did ...
WANTED to ...

Just like ME ...

IF "I" *wanted to*

you NOR anyone else could STOP US!

IF WE "wanted to" ...

bad enuf!

Capiche?!?

It's "u" and your libTARDED cohorts ...
that WANT to KILL everyone!

WE WILL *if* "provoked" to that point!

Sit back & WATCH!

#100250 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
How many terrorist rob stores?? said 'dumchit'
ANYone "pointing" a gun at someone ...
sends "TERROR" ...
to the one it IS pointed AT!
"pointing" a gun at someone ...
sends "TERROR" ...
is that a 'terrorist attack', or an 'act of terror'?

#100251 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have..... He's easy!:-D
And amircan crackhead has it all wrong.... You're much better at knocking them down than I am. You get them crazy riled up. Have them bragging endlessly about how brave they are (after hiding from me for the next 28 days) it's an art form that you've mastered! I'm impressed.
lol, thank you Uncle

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100252 May 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
If you stop typing people will not know you are stupid. Why did GE pay no taxes?? Because in the past three years as Obama's job czar Immelt and GE have spent $1.1 Billion dollars bringing jobs back to America. That's facts you won't hear on FauxNews.

General Electric opened Appliance Park in Louisville, Ky., in 1951, but lately it has been making some changes there. In August, the company announced an $800 million investment in jobs, products and the manufacturing process itself.
GE to Expand Battery Start-Up in New York’s Capital Region

Commits additional $70MM investment to double capacity, adding 100 more jobs; Announces order for 6,000 breakthrough batteries.
New factory manufactures energy-saving Durathon batteries developed by GE researchers
At full capacity, factory will employ 450 workers.
GE Transportation and its high-tech offerings are on a hot streak. Citing burgeoning U.S. and global demand for its products, GE Transportation announced plans today to open a new manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, Texas, that will employ more than 500 workers by 2012 with the potential of up to 275 additional workers in subsequent years, and add 250 new jobs at its long-time home base in Erie, Pennsylvania. Since 2009, GE has announced the creation of 6,500 new high-tech manufacturing jobs in the U.S., with nearly 1,000 of that total added since April of this year.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100253 May 17, 2013
Friday, May 17, 2013
US Suspends Constitution in Permanent World War on Terror

Eric Blair
Activist Post

Two disturbing developments have occurred in the last couple of days that have gone relatively unnoticed compared to the recent IRS, AP, and Benghazi scandals.

First, the senate is debating an expansion of the already broad powers of the 2001 Authorization to Use Military Force (AUMF) so the U.S. can essentially engage any area in the world in the war on terror, including America. Which brings us to the second development: the Pentagon has recently granted itself police powers on American soil.

Assistant Secretary of Defense Michael Sheehan told Congress yesterday that the AUMF authorized the US military to operate on a worldwide battlefield from Boston to Pakistan. Sheehan emphasized that the Administration is authorized to put boots on the ground where ever the enemy chooses to base themselves, essentially ignoring the declaration of war clause in the US Constitution.

Senator Angus King said this interpretation of the AUMF is a "nullity" to the Constitution because it ignores Congress' role to declare war. King called it the "most astoundingly disturbing hearing" he's been to in the Senate.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/05/us-suspen...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep our town DRY 5 min fixthis 18
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 133,402
WET vote supported by Artemus church deacon 2 hr Vote wet 3
New wet vote petition started today please sign... 2 hr The real truth 14
Alcohol petition discussion removed! 2 hr County Worker 10
Vote Dry send our Money to Corbin !?!?!? 6 hr Interested person 2
Where to sign WET petition ?"??? 8 hr Dude 3
Romeo's Italian Resturant 14 hr Boozer 8
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Thu marsh 55
Barbourville Dating