'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,431)

Showing posts 88,601 - 88,620 of144,957
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You eat men for a living you gd pos Liar.
it is over dip wad you Republitards lost again.
It's just getting started,you Witless NIT! That's why you traitors are having such hissy fits today. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO I love it. All these scandal's has got you chasing your tails. You don't know what to do next.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you back.
Why? You need more Liars you sorry pos.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Better get yourself some good running shoes rats ass, because you'll be here this time next year "chasing".
Better get you some new diapers you nasty ass pos.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

American Lady wrote:
FBI Launches Probe of IRS
Treatment of Tea-Party Groups Eyed; Internal Review Blames Higher-Ups
By JOHN D. MCKINNON and SIOBHAN HUGHES
WASHINGTON—Attorney General Eric Holder said Tuesday the Justice Department has opened a criminal probe of the Internal Revenue Service's treatment of tea-party groups, while an investigative report blamed the agency's managers for allowing the practices to continue for more than 18 months.
THIS IS LAUGHABLE!
A "crook" ordering a CRIMINAL probE!
HOW do you THINK that is going to turn out?
ALL CROOKS INNOCENT!
We need a moral people in OFFICE!
Ones that DO things in an HONEST and MORAL way!
WE have "experience" of WHAT
Corruption DOES!
WE are 'living' it NOW!
~-~
MAN UP ... America!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you CAN NOT "comprehend the context" of stuff typed HERE!
Much less a 'series of CORRUPT emails!'
dwIdioTic libTARD!!
The GOp got caught doctoring the E Mails you ignorant, uneducated pos white trash tramp.

Enjoy!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

"America will fall without a shot being fired.
It will fall from within."
-Nikita Khrushchev
First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union

``````````
Are "we" going to LET this come true?
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just getting started,you Witless NIT! That's why you traitors are having such hissy fits today. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO I love it. All these scandal's has got you chasing your tails. You don't know what to do next.
Why did the GOP fraud the E Mails Stupid???

Your ignorance is showing Liar.

It is over and done just like the GOP.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Just answer this question. Why do you believe Susan Rice was advised to tell the American public what occurred in Benghazi was the result of a video rather than what the CIA reported as a terrorist attack by Al Qaeda?
I doubt they listen to enough reliable news to know what you are talking about. They won't answer you. All they will do is stick their thumbs in their ears and say "nay nay nay nay" like the children they're acting like. Little children like to play games.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why did the GOP fraud the E Mails Stupid???
Your ignorance is showing Liar.
It is over and done just like the GOP.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
DAMNING: The Complete Benghazi Timeline Spreadsheet - Updated With the Latest Testimony and Leaks

The complete Benghazi timeline, now augmented with information from eyewitness testimony before Congress, various leaks from the warring Obama/Clinton camps, Stephen Hayes, Sharyl Attkisson, and the House Oversight Committee [PDF], leads me to four inescapable conclusions.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/05/damn...

BUY a clue ... pUnk!
OR
get the HELL off this board!

YOU DO NOT have enough SENSE to be in SUCH A SERIOUS conversation!
Enigma

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
If in 27 days, President Obama is not directly involved with any if these 'scandals' you all are going on and on and on about (directly means Obama told people to do the things you claimed he did) you have to admit you're wrong and you're foolish for believing what's being reported to you by your news sources. No matter what your sources report, if Obama doesn't take a direct hit for being personably involved, you're being misled purposely.
If you people are right an I'm wrong, I will admit I'm foolish and I was misled and my new sources and my research is wrong.
It's just that simple...I'll stand behind my party.... Will you?
A simple yes or no will do.
If you do the typical republican rambling, we'll all know you are the same blowhard bullshitters the rest of the republicans are here.
And just so you know, not ONE republican believes in the Republican Party to stand up and say yes.
You said you aren't scared.... I know I'm not scared.
So... You agree to do this?
Ya know Tab, I sometimes yuk it up a bit just for giggles and have even been known to take the opposite view just because its opposite from time to time. But, I'm taking what you said here as serious as the tone you stated it in. And I will be serious in return.

So, here's my answer to your query: First, I frankly don't give a hoot if I'm right or if I'm personally wrong. Big deal, who cares! Second, I haven't "claimed" Obama did a thing. With that said, he IS the lPotus which means it falls on him whether or not he was or was not involved, whether or not he admits he was or was not involved. PERIOD. That's it. That's all that matters. If big gov has a big problem, guess what, the prez is the big "IT". Been that way for eons! Won't change anytime soon.
Proof... Smoof..... Even IF it was written in stone 10 ft tall for all to see & there was a video of the O admitting guilt as he chiseled his confession in stone.... He would swear it wasn't true! That it was a set-up! Or "Bush" did it...hahaha ...sorry couldn't help that part!

But truly Tab, I may tease you just a Lil bit, but I don't think your THAT stupid, as to actually think the great puppet would ever admit fault of any nature. Are you? I mean, really?

The people involved in Benghazi and the IRS deal are HIS people working for HIS team. Therefore, yep, it is HIS baby.... All the way. No changing it. No sugar coating it. No lying about it. No covering it up. It is HIS because it all occurred on HIS watch.

And finally, my very personal thought is that, well he'll yes he has known about ALL of the under handed, low down, back stabbing, Us (admin) against them, crap going on because DUH he is the potus. Of course he knows and yes very quite possible had a direct hand in the middle of ALL of it.
Oh, and this is NOT going to be stuff that washes off his hands tab. This chit stains & leaves a stain permanently.

I think the liberals have outdone their own selves. Set themselves backwards by a loooong way. And the sooner the few smart ones left can make a split.... The better for them!

That's my take. I think he is a pure 100% idiot which is blatantly obvious for anyone to see who is really looking. He even looks stupid. Of course, that's just my opinion.
Hope that answers your question to me.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Abortion Industry Makes KKK Look Like Mother Teresa

“Right now to give some of us just a perspective of the impact of abortion on demand in the black community, according to the archives of the Tuskegee Institute, from 1882 to 1968 – 86 years – the Ku Klux Klan lynched 3,446 Negroes.

While it took the Klan 86 years to accomplish this, abortion on demand in America accomplishes that is less than 4 days…Since 1973, abortion on demand in black America has taken more lives than homicides, heart disease, diabetes, cancer and HIV/AIDS combined and has become the No. 1 cause of death in the black community.

The facts are clear. The numbers don’t lie. Abortion on demand is a holocaust.”

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/05/abortion-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

US Grants Asylum to Muslim Terrorists but Not to Christian Homeschoolers

About ten years ago, the Tsarnaev family was granted political asylum in the United States. Curiously over the past 10 years family members have made frequent visits back to the country they fled from. A month ago two members of the family set off pressure cooker bombs at the Boston Marathon as an act of Muslim terrorism.

However, in a clear demonstration of President Obama’s war on Christians, his administration has targeted a Christian family and is hell bent on deporting them back to Germany.

The Romeikes family fled Germany in 2008 because the German government outlawed homeschooling and was about to arrest the parents and make the children wards of the government.

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/05/us-grants...

THEY have been judge "ordered" to deport!
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt they listen to enough reliable news to know what you are talking about. They won't answer you. All they will do is stick their thumbs in their ears and say "nay nay nay nay" like the children they're acting like. Little children like to play games.
...they don't know what to answer but attack you and talk stupid something so unrelated ... idiots !!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
All you watch is Faux and that is why you are so damn dumb you Liar.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

The Romeikes have been judge "ordered" to deport!
``````````
May 14, 2013
German Family Denied Asylum, HSLDA Appeals

The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals today upheld the Obama Administration’s denial of asylum granted to the Romeike family.

http://www.hslda.org/docs/media/2013/20130514...
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

American Lady wrote:
“Right now to give some of us just a perspective of the impact of abortion on demand in the black community, according to the archives of the Tuskegee Institute, from 1882 to 1968 – 86 years – the Ku Klux Klan lynched 3,446 Negroes.
While it took the Klan 86 years to accomplish this, abortion on demand in America accomplishes that is less than 4 days…Since 1973, abortion on demand in black America has taken more lives than homicides, heart disease, diabetes, cancer and HIV/AIDS combined and has become the No. 1 cause of death in the black community.
Abortion is Legal and there is nothing you can do about it numb nuts.

And not one Republican has ever done anything to stop it.

Not one.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Den is all Native American?
And you're a republican?
Den is a trophy/play room?
Or a Respectful homage to the ORIGINAL AMERICAN PEOPLE..?
Hi tsa-la-gi? DA-qua-do-a DI-tli-hi A-ni-da-we-hi.

Den is all Native American?

Den is 90% Native American.

And you're a republican?

I am a conservative. Not all republicans are conservatives.

Den is a trophy/play room?

Trophy? No, books and collections from many years of travel, and gifts either made or given by friends who are Northern & Western Native Americans.

Or a Respectful homage to the ORIGINAL AMERICAN PEOPLE..?

The room is one of peace and comfort as well as remembrance of another time of disheartenment and tragedy

Hi tsa-la-gi? DA-qua-do-a DI-tli-hi A-ni-da-we-hi.

I do not speak Cherokee. Our collections are Northern tribal and Western tribal, but a mix of many.

Why do you ask?

You don't really want my opinion of how the government stuck it to the Indian tribes of old.
Go to the reservations and you will see it first-hand.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
and God is the murderer
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> Ya know Tab, I sometimes yuk it up a bit just for giggles and have even been known to take the opposite view just because its opposite from time to time. But, I'm taking what you said here as serious as the tone you stated it in. And I will be serious in return.
So, here's my answer to your query: First, I frankly don't give a hoot if I'm right or if I'm personally wrong. Big deal, who cares! Second, I haven't "claimed" Obama did a thing. With that said, he IS the lPotus which means it falls on him whether or not he was or was not involved, whether or not he admits he was or was not involved. PERIOD. That's it. That's all that matters. If big gov has a big problem, guess what, the prez is the big "IT". Been that way for eons! Won't change anytime soon.
Proof... Smoof..... Even IF it was written in stone 10 ft tall for all to see & there was a video of the O admitting guilt as he chiseled his confession in stone.... He would swear it wasn't true! That it was a set-up! Or "Bush" did it...hahaha ...sorry couldn't help that part!
But truly Tab, I may tease you just a Lil bit, but I don't think your THAT stupid, as to actually think the great puppet would ever admit fault of any nature. Are you? I mean, really?
The people involved in Benghazi and the IRS deal are HIS people working for HIS team. Therefore, yep, it is HIS baby.... All the way. No changing it. No sugar coating it. No lying about it. No covering it up. It is HIS because it all occurred on HIS watch.
And finally, my very personal thought is that, well he'll yes he has known about ALL of the under handed, low down, back stabbing, Us (admin) against them, crap going on because DUH he is the potus. Of course he knows and yes very quite possible had a direct hand in the middle of ALL of it.
Oh, and this is NOT going to be stuff that washes off his hands tab. This chit stains & leaves a stain permanently.
I think the liberals have outdone their own selves. Set themselves backwards by a loooong way. And the sooner the few smart ones left can make a split.... The better for them!
That's my take. I think he is a pure 100% idiot which is blatantly obvious for anyone to see who is really looking. He even looks stupid. Of course, that's just my opinion.
Hope that answers your question to me.
Where are those WMD's you ignorant SOB?

It has been 12 years, where are they?
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

American Lady wrote:
US Grants Asylum to Muslim Terrorists but Not to Christian Homeschoolers
About ten years ago, the Tsarnaev family was granted political asylum in the United States. Curiously over the past 10 years family members have made frequent visits back to the country they fled from. A month ago two members of the family set off pressure cooker bombs at the Boston Marathon as an act of Muslim terrorism.
However, in a clear demonstration of President Obama’s war on Christians, his administration has targeted a Christian family and is hell bent on deporting them back to Germany.
The Romeikes family fled Germany in 2008 because the German government outlawed homeschooling and was about to arrest the parents and make the children wards of the government.
Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/05/us-grants...
THEY have been judge "ordered" to deport!
Great Job President Obama!!!

Thanks for reporting this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,601 - 88,620 of144,957
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Mike Duquette 128,025
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 30 min BIG_STEVIE 16,110
verna warren 2 hr would like to know 3
KC Basketball Coach 3 hr KC Fan 66
verna warren 3 hr would like to know 1
looking for a mini pot belly pig 4 hr har 1
Huge yard sale 4 hr Tiff 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 16 hr Butt head 383
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••