'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#100168 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Wonder if one of these repusslicans can name the 4 Benghazi victims without Google. No they can't. They could give a shit less about dead Americans, they're after Hillary Clinton
So very true!!

They're all ignorant, and not any honesty to any republican here. Just copy and paste BS!

It makes me laugh very hard when they call themselves heros, patriots and the like.

To Internet republicans copy and paste means you're a patriot?? LMFAO!!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#100169 May 17, 2013
Syl & RH, oh it's so good to see you guys here! Looks like things haven't changed much except our beautiful America is being sold down the river!
So sad to see so much hate, corruption, greed, strife, anger, lies, lies, and more lies, killing, blaming, blaming, blaming.... But no one ......no not one to step all the way up and DEMAND the government being given BACK TO THE PEOPLE she so richly & rightly belongs to!!

But, we are still HERE. We are not done or gone yet. And no one, as far as we know, has anything like complete or absolute control over us YET. So, I say, there is still HOPE.

And I say America is still redeemable! And we ALL TOGETHER "CAN" take her back into the hearts and souls of all those (from both sides) who remember what it is like to walk in the sunshine of her Freedom with the Liberty to be exactly whomever we decide we want to be.

With the willingness to respect peoples differences & STILL be our friend rather than our enemy, we can be the good neighbors our past generations shared care and concern with. IF we but only want it ENOUGH.

We should all want peace amongst each other for the betterment of ourselves and generations to come.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100170 May 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You could throw a temper tantrum you useless pos.
libTARDED dwIdioTs ...
"are" a MORE "destructive" FORCE
on America
than ANY hurricane ...
has EVER been!

Costing US more and MORE

D-A-I-L-Y

WE can't "stand it"
financially OR ANYway ...
for 0 to finish his term!

IT IS at a *BOILING* point ... NOW ...

I *KNOW* I am NOT the ONLY one that feels this way!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100171 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Stopped reading after you did the typical republican EXCUSES!!
That's what? 8 republicans who have run from this? But they keep copying and pasting shit.
It's hilarious!! Not a patriot in the bunch.
ZERO substance.
THAT IS "your" PROBLEM!
You present a CHALLENGE
and when it IS GIVEN ...

YOU CAN'T ...
and do NOT have enough SENSE
to "follow through!"

you CHANGE the rules in the middle of the game!

cheating CHICKENCHIT!

just LIKE your leader!
OZombies

United States

#100172 May 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a wart on America's ass you pos.
You are spineless, gutless, liberal coward, so as your president. We are going to protect president just before reelection and downplay Benghazi ...
Obstruction of Justice and not reporting what CIA already knew, IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK, but Obama "killed" Osama and all Muslim terrorists, and how can you report something so huge, doesn't look good for a president ... you are a
BABOON...!!!!!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100173 May 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER backtrack you drug tripping fool!
HE said that IN THE FILIBUSTER!
That record is HISTORIC!
RAND PAULS FILIBUSTER is an HTML WEBPAGE! Each hour of that filibuster is a separate "WEBPAGE" and so "hour three" is actually "page three"! You poor illiterate Bastard!
I can convert the text to a Word Document and insert page breaks for your ignorant ass!
Take those pages and wipe your nasty ass Retardo.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#100174 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Stopped reading after you did the typical republican EXCUSES!!
That's what? 8 republicans who have run from this? But they keep copying and pasting shit.
It's hilarious!! Not a patriot in the bunch.
ZERO substance.
See, I knew if I called you on your crapola you'd crumble with some kind of oh gee maybe something original like.......blame!!! Really? That's what you got?
NEWSFLASH since you don't read English well. I didn't offer any excuses purposefully. Haha.

Do you actually think there is anyone at all in the world besides a looney-tune lunatic liberal who'd EVER think that walking ventriloquist would admit a mistake??? REALLY??

Waaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha!! Woohoo! And here I was hoping you had at least a tiny bit of sense in that head somewhere...... Shoo weeee...... My mistake.
Whoopsie Daisey. Hahahahahahahaha !!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100175 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
libTARDED dwIdioTs ...
"are" a MORE "destructive" FORCE
on America
than ANY hurricane ...
has EVER been!
Costing US more and MORE
D-A-I-L-Y
WE can't "stand it"
financially OR ANYway ...
for 0 to finish his term!
IT IS at a *BOILING* point ... NOW ...
I *KNOW* I am NOT the ONLY one that feels this way!
Amd you can do nothing but whine and cry for 3 and 1/2 more years.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100176 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT IS "your" PROBLEM!
You present a CHALLENGE
and when it IS GIVEN ...
YOU CAN'T ...
and do NOT have enough SENSE
to "follow through!"
you CHANGE the rules in the middle of the game!
cheating CHICKENCHIT!
just LIKE your leader!
Your Leader is a draft dodging Coward Cocaine Head you sryy pos.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100177 May 17, 2013
Cheaters NEVER win
WINNERS never cheat!

the 'cheaters' have won a few rounds
BUT
THIS GAME ...
isn't over YET!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100178 May 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spineless, gutless, liberal coward, so as your president. We are going to protect president just before reelection and downplay Benghazi ...
Obstruction of Justice and not reporting what CIA already knew, IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK, but Obama "killed" Osama and all Muslim terrorists, and how can you report something so huge, doesn't look good for a president ... you are a
BABOON...!!!!!!!
You are just stupid enough to be Republitard you uneducated worthless sack of shit.

Now go watch your Faux stupid before you run out of Kool Aid.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#100179 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he?
What choice did he give those dead babies, Huh? Bitch?
None.
I'd rather be a BLIGHT on American than an American BITCH
Got your wish!! Hello BLIGHT!! Waaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100180 May 17, 2013
Enigma wrote:
Syl & RH, oh it's so good to see you guys here! Looks like things haven't changed much except our beautiful America is being sold down the river!
So sad to see so much hate, corruption, greed, strife, anger, lies, lies, and more lies, killing, blaming, blaming, blaming.... But no one ......no not one to step all the way up and DEMAND the government being given BACK TO THE PEOPLE she so richly & rightly belongs to!!
But, we are still HERE. We are not done or gone yet. And no one, as far as we know, has anything like complete or absolute control over us YET. So, I say, there is still HOPE.
And I say America is still redeemable! And we ALL TOGETHER "CAN" take her back into the hearts and souls of all those (from both sides) who remember what it is like to walk in the sunshine of her Freedom with the Liberty to be exactly whomever we decide we want to be.
With the willingness to respect peoples differences & STILL be our friend rather than our enemy, we can be the good neighbors our past generations shared care and concern with. IF we but only want it ENOUGH.
We should all want peace amongst each other for the betterment of ourselves and generations to come.
Where are those WMD's you silly stupid pos?

Come on tell us.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100182 May 17, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>See, I knew if I called you on your crapola you'd crumble with some kind of oh gee maybe something original like.......blame!!! Really? That's what you got?
NEWSFLASH since you don't read English well. I didn't offer any excuses purposefully. Haha.
Do you actually think there is anyone at all in the world besides a looney-tune lunatic liberal who'd EVER think that walking ventriloquist would admit a mistake??? REALLY??
Waaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha!! Woohoo! And here I was hoping you had at least a tiny bit of sense in that head somewhere...... Shoo weeee...... My mistake.
Whoopsie Daisey. Hahahahahahahaha !!
Where are those WM D's you dumbass?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100184 May 17, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> Got your wish!! Hello BLIGHT!! Waaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!
You are the mange on a Doug's ass end.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100185 May 17, 2013
just LIKE your leader!

just like your FAILED leader!

that IS what you are doing

F-A-I-L-I-N-G ...

ALL you are "accomplishing" ...
IS
stirring the pot!

BREEDING more HATE!

I do NOT hate you, as a person!
you are NOT worth MY time or passion for it!

your ideology IS what I "HATE" ...

WITH A PASSION!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#100186 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Cheaters NEVER win
WINNERS never cheat!
the 'cheaters' have won a few rounds
BUT
THIS GAME ...
isn't over YET!
yes, the game is over...and the cheaters lost...lolololol
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100187 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
just LIKE your leader!
just like your FAILED leader!
that IS what you are doing
F-A-I-L-I-N-G ...
ALL you are "accomplishing" ...
IS
stirring the pot!
BREEDING more HATE!
I do NOT hate you, as a person!
you are NOT worth MY time or passion for it!
your ideology IS what I "HATE" ...
WITH A PASSION!
I hate you gd Conservaturds Liars you stupid Hypocrite.

Now where are those WMD's mad where is all that Iraqi Oil?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#100188 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
just LIKE your leader!
just like your FAILED leader!
that IS what you are doing
F-A-I-L-I-N-G ...
ALL you are "accomplishing" ...
IS
stirring the pot!
BREEDING more HATE!
I do NOT hate you, as a person!
you are NOT worth MY time or passion for it!
your ideology IS what I "HATE" ...
WITH A PASSION!
stupidity ...
BRED in them!
From their gimme attitude!
...American Labia
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100189 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, the game is over...and the cheaters lost...lolololol
Can You Hear Us


Can You Hear Us
We're right where we belong
Where mountains meet the ocean
Beneath the Southern Cross
A symbol of our devotion

Can you hear us
We'll never let go
Can you hear us
And carry our hopes
Can you hear us

We'll never let go
The fire is coming back
There's magic in your touch
Silver fern on black

Some how it means so much
The time is running down
The shadows getting longer
But don't you hang your head *[Patriots]

'Cos brother it's not over <<---<<<

[Chorus]

And the final moment in your hands
You feel the power from the stands
And it's like thunder coming to fill the silence

[Chorus]

Can you hear us...*America ..... hear us ....*America

http://www.lyricsmania.com/can_you_hear_us_ly...

* Edited by AL.

Silent Running
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 19 min I Vote every Time 53
Niki and Brett 46 min concerned 5
Questions for JM Hall in Next debate. 53 min County Worker 8
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 1 hr WickerBill 9
Debate 1 Knox County Judge Executive 1 hr insane 1
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 1 hr sarah 9
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 2 hr hey 35
who got arrested at bville walmart? 19 hr Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]