'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
88,521 - 88,540 of 151,117 Comments Last updated 38 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

#100059 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
When are you Republicans going to learn. We are gay and don't care about anything but being homosexuals.
Such a brave republican move.

No wonder none of you have a backbone.
Uncle Tab

Anonymous Proxy

#100060 May 17, 2013
Being a homosexual is being liberal. That is what we are! That is what we do! Chasing Republicans off Topix is what we are about because being liberal homosexuals means we can do what we want.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#100061 May 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi is finished, over, out just like your Republitard Party of wind bag Whiners.
You immature little wimp.
Not according to the mothers and fathers, of the slain Americans,it's not over.Tell us ,oh bright one, what would you be doing if one of those men had been your son? Would you want it to be over, or would you care? You sound like someone who would eat their own.
Uncle Tab

United States

#100062 May 17, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rat. Come out from behind your mommies petticoat and see who steps up to you,you chicken shit ,communist,america hating, ass kissing, lying M fer.
As long as you're hiding behind mommies petticoat and the computer, you'll say anything as long as you think your are safe. TRY US!!!!
Great!! A republican who WILL step up!! FINALLY!!

If in 27 days, President Obama is not directly involved with any if these 'scandals' you all are going on and on and on about (directly means Obama told people to do the things you claimed he did) you have to admit you're wrong and you're foolish for believing what's being reported to you by your news sources. No matter what your sources report, if Obama doesn't take a direct hit for being personably involved, you're being misled purposely.

If you people are right an I'm wrong, I will admit I'm foolish and I was misled and my new sources and my research is wrong.

It's just that simple...I'll stand behind my party.... Will you?

(After all the names you just rolled out, how cowardly will you look if you turn me down?? Heh
wtf sucks

East Bernstadt, KY

#100064 May 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi is finished, over, out just like your Republitard Party of wind bag Whiners.
You immature little wimp.
Oh look you almost said some thing intelligent for once in your dumbass life you fn tard...lol
wtf sucks

East Bernstadt, KY

#100065 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!! A republican who WILL step up!! FINALLY!!
If in 27 days, President Obama is not directly involved with any if these 'scandals' you all are going on and on and on about (directly means Obama told people to do the things you claimed he did) you have to admit you're wrong and you're foolish for believing what's being reported to you by your news sources. No matter what your sources report, if Obama doesn't take a direct hit for being personably involved, you're being misled purposely.
If you people are right an I'm wrong, I will admit I'm foolish and I was misled and my new sources and my research is wrong.
It's just that simple...I'll stand behind my party.... Will you?
(After all the names you just rolled out, how cowardly will you look if you turn me down?? Heh
yea they been watching to much of the fox news patrol and bill o`Really....haha
Uncle Tab

United States

#100066 May 17, 2013
*crickets* again

Heh
Uncle Tab

United States

#100067 May 17, 2013
http://markets.financialcontent.com/stocks/ne...

Deficit drops a HUGE amount.

Guess we know why the republicans are scared to step up to me.

These made up scandals are to diver from the huge drop in the deficit.

Yup! It's Obama's fault this happened. LMAO

Lets all watch as these tools try to turn a lowering deficit as being a bad thing.

None of them have a leg to stand on..... Our GREAT President is doing a GREAT Job!!

That's why I have the integrity to stand up for my party and not one of you do.

You're all being laughed at keyboard heros. Typing doesn't make you brave.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100068 May 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://markets.financialconten t.com/stocks/news/read/2409067 8/Trade_Deficit_Drops
Deficit drops a HUGE amount.
Guess we know why the republicans are scared to step up to me.
These made up scandals are to diver from the huge drop in the deficit.
Yup! It's Obama's fault this happened. LMAO
Lets all watch as these tools try to turn a lowering deficit as being a bad thing.
None of them have a leg to stand on..... Our GREAT President is doing a GREAT Job!!
That's why I have the integrity to stand up for my party and not one of you do.
You're all being laughed at keyboard heros. Typing doesn't make you brave.

JUDGE DREDD[cousin to spewy] wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You beat me to the punch on that one. That poster should have realized his paradoxical reasoning. Just goes to show that if one thinks education is expensive, try ignorance.

AL said:
Ignorance is "expensive" ...
Thus ... we have over 16 Trillion in debt!

Proof positive IGNORANCE is expensive ...
-n-
libTARDS 'fit' that bill ...
Since THEY are in charge ...
-n-
for how many years now?

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100069 May 17, 2013
Even the Russians are smarter than libTARDS!
They said he was voted back in
by an "illiterate" society ...

WHO ... spewy ...
voted him back in?

U ... among a society of others
JUST LIKE YOU!

THAT is what is causing the "bickering" NOW!
Does this SEEM like the land of the FREE and the home of the BRAVE to you?

~-~

That Ain't MY America!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100070 May 17, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rat. Come out from behind your mommies petticoat and see who steps up to you,you chicken shit ,communist,america hating, ass kissing, lying M fer.
As long as you're hiding behind mommies petticoat and the computer, you'll say anything as long as you think your are safe. TRY US!!!!
You gd Liar pos you are a silly little twerp head.

Now go suck the Faux.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100071 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL! You beat me to the punch on that one. That poster should have realized his paradoxical reasoning. Just goes to show that if one thinks education is expensive, try ignorance.
AL said:
-n-
-n-
for how many years now?
;~)
You silly waste of good air, try to male sense you right wing nut job pos. Republitards are all pos and useless.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100072 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHO ... spewy ...
voted him back in?
JUST LIKE YOU!
~-~
That Ain't MY America!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_J4ysDsI0YgXX
We let you remain free stupid pos Liar.

Now STFU Stupid.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100073 May 17, 2013
wtf sucks wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look you almost said some thing intelligent for once in your dumbass life you fn tard...lol
London calling by fat Pat the homo ignorant pos.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

#100074 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
AL said:
-n-
-n-
for how many years now?
;~)
Deficit has dropped a HUGE amount dumbass!!

Obama did that.

But you already know this, that's why ALL of you are scared of me and my offer.

stfu you worthless copy and paste whore!! You're worthless and a coward.

Go put my challenge up in other boards and see how many brave republicans will do it.

It will be the same there as it is here. NONE will step up. This is why you're losing elections.... You're weak and dishonest.

You always type about how tough you are and you could easily handle me... But when it comes time to prove it, your yellow streak glows bright.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#100075 May 17, 2013
Waaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah ahaha!!! Woo flippin' hoo!! OH. Oh.... Oh,,, shoo...
Weeeee........ Hee hee hee.... Oh, oh, oh....my side hurts!! Phew!!
Man o man, I haven't laughed this hard since......well.....probably since the stupid people's election!!

Who knew after months I'd come here to check this thread out & actually read (near the top as I skim the page) the words "Educated" and "Democrats" SIDE by SIDE!!! Wow Weeee!!
My innocent sip of coffee went Spewing across the room..... I mean.....REALLY?

Oh and not only that but then I back-up & read there's MORE!!!! The words "Strong" & "Informed" as well as "Educated" Demonuts is there......... Oh yes, those additional words had me falling off my chair in hysteria!!! Wooooooo Hoooooooo!!! Heeheehee !

Haven't laughed this much in ages, thank you Uncle Tab! Oh, glad to hear you rail about your gayness, not news though, and oh yea, we already knew you all don't care! Also, not news! I mean, DUH, that's the mantra & motto & only requirement for your crew after all....isn't it?!!!

Hey, Syl good to see you here! Only looked at this last page but will go back a few to see whose around now. Is AL still around?:-)
Uncle Tab

United States

#100076 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHO ... spewy ...
voted him back in?
JUST LIKE YOU!
~-~
That Ain't MY America!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_J4ysDsI0YgXX
Exactly right, this is MY America..... So STFU unamrrican COWARD!!

We're getting rid of the weak..... You're the first to go. You are dead weight..... And ALOT of it.

Weakling!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100077 May 17, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to the mothers and fathers, of the slain Americans,it's not over.Tell us ,oh bright one, what would you be doing if one of those men had been your son? Would you want it to be over, or would you care? You sound like someone who would eat their own.
You eat men for a living you gd pos Liar.

it is over dip wad you Republitards lost again.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100078 May 17, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was it Okay for Bush to get 4000 killed over a lie but the end of days for the 4 to have been killed? Repub math??????????
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100079 May 17, 2013
Enigma wrote:
Waaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah ahaha!!! Woo flippin' hoo!! OH. Oh.... Oh,,, shoo...
Weeeee........ Hee hee hee.... Oh, oh, oh....my side hurts!! Phew!!
Man o man, I haven't laughed this hard since......well.....probably since the stupid people's election!!
Who knew after months I'd come here to check this thread out & actually read (near the top as I skim the page) the words "Educated" and "Democrats" SIDE by SIDE!!! Wow Weeee!!
My innocent sip of coffee went Spewing across the room..... I mean.....REALLY?
Oh and not only that but then I back-up & read there's MORE!!!! The words "Strong" & "Informed" as well as "Educated" Demonuts is there......... Oh yes, those additional words had me falling off my chair in hysteria!!! Wooooooo Hoooooooo!!! Heeheehee !
Haven't laughed this much in ages, thank you Uncle Tab! Oh, glad to hear you rail about your gayness, not news though, and oh yea, we already knew you all don't care! Also, not news! I mean, DUH, that's the mantra & motto & only requirement for your crew after all....isn't it?!!!
Hey, Syl good to see you here! Only looked at this last page but will go back a few to see whose around now. Is AL still around?:-)
Your fellow Republitards are here whining and crying as usual the stupid Faux Nuts pos.

Now you can join in the Tantrum you ignorant sack of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Mitch 1,282
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Quantummist 130,469
Travis slushpup 57 min Brenda 6
betty mills 2 hr friend 3
hot girl a the funeral home 5 hr wow 7
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 10 hr Tell it 9
Calvary Christian start date? (Jul '13) 10 hr PARENT 15
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs