'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
88,421 - 88,440 of 151,288 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Get Real

Richmond, KY

#99951 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
A United Staes Marine holding an unbrella over the head of Obastard, you have to be gotdam shitting me, this is the job of his staff, not a "U.S. Marine"!! What in the hell is this dumb ass thinking!!! I am totally appalled!!! This dumb bastard (Obama) must go!!!
But it was ok to hold an umbrella for jesus white george, who was put in office by the republican majority supreme court. You teapubliklans piss your depends full when OUR BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT bowed to the Saudi prince out of cultural respect,but you have no problem with bush leading him down a flower lined sidewalk, holding hands and kissing him right smack on the lips! LOL Thats messed up. HA! HA!

GOD BLESS OUR BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT!
Get real you idiot

Los Angeles, CA

#99952 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
But it was ok to hold an umbrella for jesus white george, who was put in office by the republican majority supreme court. You teapubliklans piss your depends full when OUR BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT bowed to the Saudi prince out of cultural respect,but you have no problem with bush leading him down a flower lined sidewalk, holding hands and kissing him right smack on the lips! LOL Thats messed up. HA! HA!
Your "Christian" president let 4 Americans die in Benghazi because he doesn't want to say that Muslim terrorists attacked our guys, while supporting Muslim brotherhood in Egypt...
Shut your face you chicken chit!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99953 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, you say it's not sexual but "that is a very painful way to die". Which is it? A flirt or a threat or both?
No, I don't want to lynch teapubliklans. I believe even the Collectively stupid replug party has a right to scream their half baked opinion / lies. But when they go beyond the realm of sanity, I take issue.
LMAO!!! A flirt or a threat or both? No, just the truth!
See you done fuched up by saying half baked/lies and realm of sanity, that isn't for you to judge, is it!
I know deep down in that black heart you liberals have, you would love nothing better, if all repubs would vanish off the face of the earth and don't lie to me!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99955 May 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, poor excuse for a president ... make you wanna puke, things he does ...don't you think?
It is getting where you don't want to think, it is against Political Correctness. LMAO!!!
What next, the think police!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99956 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Get over GW and focus on the alien in the White House, the one that will burn this nation to a cinder!!!
Get Real

Richmond, KY

#99957 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! A flirt or a threat or both? No, just the truth!
See you done fuched up by saying half baked/lies and realm of sanity, that isn't for you to judge, is it!
I know deep down in that black heart you liberals have, you would love nothing better, if all repubs would vanish off the face of the earth and don't lie to me!!!
Actually... We luv ya brotha. We just hate your demonic handlers. We keep saying WAKE UP TO REALITY! But you refuse. We reach out a hand to rescue you from the edge of sanity, but out of your misguided fear from the steady stream of lies you're fed on a daily basis, you attack your own countrymen. At least your party will be a grim reminder for future generations of the unchecked evil that nearly destroyed this country.
This is not judgment, this is direct observation.

Since: Dec 11

#99958 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see anything damning about our BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT in that post.
I'll just brush off the personal attacks as teapubliklan desperation.
B. Hussein Obama-“I was a little Jakarta street kid,” he said in a wide-ranging interview in his office (excerpts are on my blog, www.nytimes.com/ontheground ). He once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes in his elementary school, but a president is less likely to stereotype Muslims as fanatics — and more likely to be aware of their nationalism — if he once studied the Koran with them.

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”

The words in quotation marks are those of Barack Hussein Obama (not a Christian name)...how many "Christians" do you know who can recite the Muslim call to prayer in Arabic? He admitted attending a Muslim school where he learned from the Quran, it is Sharia Law that if a Muslim renounces their faith they are to be killed!
"anyone who rejects any of the basic ordinances of Islam or insults the prophet or the Qur'an (as Salman Rushdie did) will be regarded as an apostate and must be killed."
http://www.answering-islam.org/BehindVeil/btv...

He has met, bowed to and shook hands with Muslim Clerics! Evidence he has not renounced his faith; or they would have followed the law of Islam and slain him on the spot! This is what they do to Muslims who turn Christian: http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/indo...

#99959 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see; you mean President Benjamin Todd Jealous!
Why didn't you just say so? http://www.naacp.org/pages/naacp-staff
President of the United States is B. Hussein Obama (not Christian in name or religion!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#99960 May 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
B. Hussein Obama-“I was a little Jakarta street kid,” he said in a wide-ranging interview in his office (excerpts are on my blog, www.nytimes.com/ontheground ). He once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes in his elementary school, but a president is less likely to stereotype Muslims as fanatics — and more likely to be aware of their nationalism — if he once studied the Koran with them.
Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”
The words in quotation marks are those of Barack Hussein Obama (not a Christian name)...how many "Christians" do you know who can recite the Muslim call to prayer in Arabic? He admitted attending a Muslim school where he learned from the Quran, it is Sharia Law that if a Muslim renounces their faith they are to be killed!
"anyone who rejects any of the basic ordinances of Islam or insults the prophet or the Qur'an (as Salman Rushdie did) will be regarded as an apostate and must be killed."
http://www.answering-islam.org/BehindVeil/btv...
He has met, bowed to and shook hands with Muslim Clerics! Evidence he has not renounced his faith; or they would have followed the law of Islam and slain him on the spot! This is what they do to Muslims who turn Christian: http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/indo...
In the Muslim world, when you attack one Muslim, you attack everyone of them. Bowing mean SUBMISSION! That's why Obama is avoiding to call Muslims terrorists. To other Muslims they're freedom fighters. That's why Obama is apologizing for that YouTube video and not calling Benghazi for what it is terrorist attack. On Obama father's side, they're all Muslim religion. That's no secret. Why is so hard for some to see the truth.
Get Real

Richmond, KY

#99961 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Get over GW and focus on the alien in the White House, the one that will burn this nation to a cinder!!!
Loyal Americans will never get over g dubya until justice is done. We are still suffering from the damage YOUR party did. It's not easy for our BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT to try reversing the damage, while being endlessly attacked by the teapubliklan party. Teapubliklans have been slinging their own feces at our BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT since he announced his bid for President.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99962 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually... We luv ya brotha. We just hate your demonic handlers. We keep saying WAKE UP TO REALITY! But you refuse. We reach out a hand to rescue you from the edge of sanity, but out of your misguided fear from the steady stream of lies you're fed on a daily basis, you attack your own countrymen. At least your party will be a grim reminder for future generations of the unchecked evil that nearly destroyed this country.
This is not judgment, this is direct observation.
LMAO!!! And you want to drag us into your world of Utopia and insanity!! NO THANKS!!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#99963 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It is getting where you don't want to think, it is against Political Correctness. LMAO!!!
What next, the think police!!
Why is so hard to see that Obama is fake and his stories have more holes than a Swiss cheese ...
He has no shame..."the most transparent administration in U.S. history"...that was a joke!
Obama, no nothing, see nothing, hear nothing...
Where is our president? So far we have illegal community organizer in the white house ...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#99964 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Loyal Americans will never get over g dubya until justice is done. We are still suffering from the damage YOUR party did. It's not easy for our BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT to try reversing the damage, while being endlessly attacked by the teapubliklan party. Teapubliklans have been slinging their own feces at our BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT since he announced his bid for President.
Reversing your brain damage is not going to be easy either!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99965 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! He wanted the gotdam job, he got it!! He had no idea what he was getting into, "Oh, look I am the first Black President" and the first Black President that can't handle the job, the complete legislative branch is in shambles, it takes more than a golfer/organizer to run it!!!
Guess he didn't see the fine print about 24/365/366!!!
Get Real

Richmond, KY

#99966 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! And you want to drag us into your world of Utopia and insanity!! NO THANKS!!!
We don't want to drag you into utopia, you're not even close to being on that level. Let's take small steps, how about we try reality first. It will only hurt for a lil while. Then you will be able to see how your party is being used, before your handlers use you up and dump you. Get off the fixed news and join the real world. Wake up my fellow American! Let common sense guide you.

#99967 May 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Reversing your brain damage is not going to be easy either!
An excellent observation; you can't fix stupid.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99968 May 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is so hard to see that Obama is fake and his stories have more holes than a Swiss cheese ...
He has no shame..."the most transparent administration in U.S. history"...that was a joke!
Obama, no nothing, see nothing, hear nothing...
Where is our president? So far we have illegal community organizer in the white house ...
He is the first black president and he thinks, "I can get away with anything, I can just pull the race card", this shit is getting old, everyone knows he has only one thing in mind for this country, the total destruction of the Constitution! What he doesn't know, after the Constitution is gone he will have 50 nations to make treaties with.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99969 May 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Muslim world, when you attack one Muslim, you attack everyone of them. Bowing mean SUBMISSION! That's why Obama is avoiding to call Muslims terrorists. To other Muslims they're freedom fighters. That's why Obama is apologizing for that YouTube video and not calling Benghazi for what it is terrorist attack. On Obama father's side, they're all Muslim religion. That's no secret. Why is so hard for some to see the truth.
Bowing is submission?

What does killing the leader of all radical Muslim terrorists mean the?

Make up your mind here chemtrail!

He's admitting weakness to terrorist as he kills them??

How do you survive day to day??

#99970 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't want to drag you into utopia, you're not even close to being on that level. Let's take small steps, how about we try reality first. It will only hurt for a lil while. Then you will be able to see how your party is being used, before your handlers use you up and dump you. Get off the fixed news and join the real world. Wake up my fellow American! Let common sense guide you.
I'm reaching out here; to establish communication on your level (mental midget):

OOMPA LOOMPA would be a great user name for you!
B. Hussein Obama is an Islamic name >not Christian<.
He did not read the Q'uran in a Catholic school!
Get Real

Richmond, KY

#99971 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! He wanted the gotdam job, he got it!! He had no idea what he was getting into, "Oh, look I am the first Black President" and the first Black President that can't handle the job, the complete legislative branch is in shambles, it takes more than a golfer/organizer to run it!!!
Guess he didn't see the fine print about 24/365/366!!!
He is doing his job as our 24/7 365 President. And the Teapubliklan party is doing everything they possibly can to block, deny, and obstruct him from doing the will of the majority of the American people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 20 min uninformed idiot 1,561
union college 23 min changes 2
does anyone know al barrett (Nov '08) 43 min Curious 2
Electric out? 1 hr Rite 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Curious 130,550
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 1 hr SMH 5
I am Wiki Hillbilly ask me a question 2 hr gator 2
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 12 hr RobertB 120
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters