'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182534 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#99990 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Proof Obama’s A Muslim
October 11, 2012 by Kris Zane 66 Comments
inShare78
Dr. Jerome Corsi, investigative reporter for WND.com and author of the blockbuster Where’s the Birth Certificate?, was instrumental in proving that Obama’s long-form birth certificate was a fraud.
And he’s done it again.
Corsi has been researching the oddity of Obama’s “wedding ring” that he’s been wearing since the 1980s, long before he married Michelle Obama.
Corsi initially theorized that the ring indicated a marriage vow to a gay partner, possibly a link to a suspected gay relationship with Mohammad Hasan Chandoo – a wealthy Pakistani student at Occidental College.
But Dr. Corsi has recently made a shocking discovery regarding the ring. Corsi noted a strange script on the ring from recently released photos of Obama during his Occidental days, suspecting that they might be a type of Islamic writing.
Dr. Corsi consulted Islamic scholar and best-selling author Mark Gabriel to examine the markings on the ring and discovered something shocking. The first half of the Shahada is inscribed on it—that is, the Islamic phrase “There is no God except Allah,” a common refrain of practicing Muslims.
Mark Gabriel’s conclusion that the phrase “There is no God except Allah” on Obama’s ring has been now been confirmed by a Duke University professor and Obama researcher and Arabic scholar Joel Gilbert who has done an extensive analysis of the subject.
Considering that Barack Hussein Obama has been wearing the ring for 30+ years, there can be no doubt that he is a Muslim and this explains his longstanding coddling of Muslims, including the Muslim Brotherhood, and his recent statement at the UN castigating “those who slander the prophet of Islam.“
Kudos to Dr. Corsi for breaking the story.
Now why would a Christan wear such a ring?
This bullshit story has been debunked as a lie from hell by the Repubs. No news that has ever looked into it has found this to be true. One thing that is true you are a liar, spread lies and are full of shit.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/weddingr...
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#99991 May 16, 2013
Obama and Hillary

They knew.

Treason. They need to answer for their crimes.

Impeach and imprisoned.
fosik

Dahlonega, GA

#99992 May 16, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>A little time in the FEMA camp prepared for your kind will help you over come all your bad habits.
Awful funny none of them ever mention or think about the President having a nuclear football. Even the fact that there is a launch all option.... Sleep tight!!!
worse

Ashland, KY

#99994 May 16, 2013
glad to see all of the same republicunts are still here crying. your tears are delicious.
Jay

Paris, TN

#99995 May 16, 2013
And this from Geraldo.......? Surprise, surprise!

Obama Scandals Point to Lame-Duck Presidency

Geraldo Rivera tells Newsmax TV in an exclusive interview that the three major controversies currently facing the Obama administration are pointing to a lame-duck presidency.

"It's kind of sad to track this," the veteran newsman tells Newsmax. "There's a tradition where in their second terms, the president becomes a lame duck perceived as weak. His administration might get sloppy. They got assailed by critics. They spend the whole second term defending themselves in court."

And after talking about himself, goes on to say.......

"As for the U.S. Justice Department secretly obtaining the telephone records of reporters and editors of The Associated Press, "that really offends reporters — and it really shakes us to our core to think that our telephone conversations, our emails, are all being monitored by the FBI."

"But," he continues, "then you get down to the one that really is significant — and that is the IRS investigating right-wing groups or conservative groups, like the tea party."

"There, you have the real possibility of a criminal grand jury, indictments, and administration officials, or at least civil servants, within the IRS being indicted and convicted of a federal crime using their power for a political, partisan purpose," Rivera tells Newsmax. "That one has legs — and the question is whether people in the IRS communicated with people in the White House, did the White House direct the IRS to crack down on conservative groups?

"If you prove that, then you have a major scandal on your hands."
Uncle Tab

United States

#99996 May 16, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>On who's orders you paranoid woman? Obama was told to do a drone strike. He sent the team in. What did Bush do when Laden was within reach?
They're just so amazingly stupid.

I say they always divert.... I guess they're just amazingly stupid?

Have to be honest tho..... All this poster does is repeat the same dumb things over and over. 4 things. She's got nothing.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99997 May 16, 2013
worse wrote:
glad to see all of the same republicunts are still here crying. your tears are delicious.
your tears are delicious... said the gnatty pUnk!

On the day your FEAR starts, I will NOT FEEL A BIT OF PAIN for you and your ILK!

You were WARNED!
-n-
did NOT take heed!

It's COMING!
Uncle Tab

United States

#99998 May 16, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>This bullshit story has been debunked as a lie from hell by the Repubs. No news that has ever looked into it has found this to be true. One thing that is true you are a liar, spread lies and are full of shit.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/weddingr...
FalseNews doesn't report news..... They would never learn this fact.

They are nothing but shit sponges.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99999 May 16, 2013
Day 2 of republican made ScandalGate..... And nothing they say is true.

I'm going to be doing a countdown.

30 days of no republican with enough patriotism to stand up for their party.

Cowards.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100000 May 16, 2013
A LETTER FROM THE GRAVE
Exclusive: Ken Hutcherson and James Hansen offer perspective of baby Gosnell killed

Or perhaps the doctor was not held responsible for my death because those other kids were just a little older than I was. After all, there’s a big difference between being 24 weeks old and being 25 weeks old, right? Maybe if I would have been just a couple days older, the jury would have viewed me differently. Though I can’t be certain because I never had a chance to go to medical school, I’m guessing that something biologically magical happens on the 168th day that turns inanimate fetal tissue into a developing, ambulatory human child. Don’t ask me how it happens, but I’m pretty sure you go from a chewed up piece of bubble-gum to a little person overnight.

Actually, I’m just venting. If there’s anything I have learned since I was murdered, it’s that my life was significant even if my mother didn’t want me. I’ve learned that my life had meaning even if lawyers call me fetal tissue. I’ve learned that life begins a lot sooner than the legal system says it does. And, most importantly, I’ve learned that I know a lot more about life than the doctor who took mine from me.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/a-letter-from-the-...

ENOUGH to "shock" the CONSCIENCE ...
of ANYONE THAT HAS one.

MOST libTARDS do NOT tho.

THEY can't and "tolerate" this type of behavior ...

They are ALL 'sociopaths' in my opinion!

JUST like the FAILURE in office of our once REVERED Country!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100001 May 16, 2013
MIDDLE EASTERNERS CAUGHT TRESPASSING AT BOSTON RESERVOIR
Explained they were 'chemical engineers' interested in water supply

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/middle-easterners-...

sure ...
Get Real

Richmond, KY

#100002 May 16, 2013
Teapubliklan quotes:

"I am not a republican, I am more of a conservative that is closer to anarchy than those that call themselves a republican".

"let me assure you his ass would literally be swinging from a tree in the Rose Garden"

"As for his religion, I couldn't give a shit what it is, but the law of the land is the Constitution and his violations of said would in my opinion already have his ass six feet under ground"

"are you ready to spill some blood? "

2016:
Please welcome our FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON!
Uncle Tab

United States

#100003 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
Teapubliklan quotes:
"I am not a republican, I am more of a conservative that is closer to anarchy than those that call themselves a republican".
"let me assure you his ass would literally be swinging from a tree in the Rose Garden"
"As for his religion, I couldn't give a shit what it is, but the law of the land is the Constitution and his violations of said would in my opinion already have his ass six feet under ground"
"are you ready to spill some blood? "
2016:
Please welcome our FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON!
GREAT post!!

These pinheads are digging their own graves.

We are all going to see how hollow the Republican Party has become in the last 5 years.

They are crashing hard in all these crazy scandals thinking every single thing goes right to Obama.

People should and will be fired. But not one thing was arranged by Obama. The buck doesn't go that far, stops way before him. We all know how batshit crazy they are.

It's very fun to watch.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100004 May 16, 2013
As the old time pastor R.G. Lee once said, "Nature keeps books pitilessly. Man's credit with her is good. But Nature collects." And now it seems Nature has come knocking on the front door of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

for ALL his i.o.u.'s to the American Patriots ...
The Good people who "believe in the Laws of Nature and Nature's God ...

;~)
Get Real

Richmond, KY

#100005 May 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT post!!
These pinheads are digging their own graves.
We are all going to see how hollow the Republican Party has become in the last 5 years.
They are crashing hard in all these crazy scandals thinking every single thing goes right to Obama.
People should and will be fired. But not one thing was arranged by Obama. The buck doesn't go that far, stops way before him. We all know how batshit crazy they are.
It's very fun to watch.
I watched you strike them out on Benghazi, AP, and Teabagastan being assaulted by the IRS. That was priceless LOL.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100006 May 16, 2013
"Payday Someday"

You'll pay. The knowledge of your acts will weigh
Heavier on your mind each day.
The more you climb, the more you gain,
The more you'll feel the nagging strain.
Success will cower at the threat
Of retribution. Fear will fret
Your peace and bleed you for the debt;
Conscience collects from every crook
More than the worth of what he took,
You only thought you got away
But in the night you'll pay and pay.

~Anonymous
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100007 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
Fact! Ronald Regan was clinically insane the last two years of his pResidency.
... an STILL had more Patriotism ...
than the 0 ...
has EVER shown ...!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100008 May 16, 2013
an
and
Jay

Paris, TN

#100009 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
Fact! Ronald Regan was clinically insane the last two years of his pResidency.

And you liberals have been clinically insane the last four and one half years of his stolen residency.

By the way, it's spelled Reagan, not Regan!
Get Real

Richmond, KY

#100010 May 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Come out of that viper den Jay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holiness man makes food at burger king 6 min ky best 15
burger king service sucks!! 17 min ky best 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min spaceship 138,031
Allen Messer - Currently in the Knox County Jail 1 hr yes 2
Jeff gray 1 hr The neighbor knows 4
KC baseball 2 hr Got 2go 1
divorce lawyer 2 hr Truth 4
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]