'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,416)

Showing posts 88,301 - 88,320 of138,615
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99782
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The ABSOLUTE biggest fool ever!
Tries to twist and redirect lie and finagle his way out when caught!
He isn't standing on any issue of principle here; HE FU@#IN LIED,
HE is the one who first started claiming he "owned" this person and that person. In fact he only twisted and bent his own interpretation of facts to suit his broken @$$ arguments!
Take a close look at his post's, he brought the rope, he threw it over a limb, he tied the noose, and stuck his big empty head in it! All I did was kick the ladder out from under him...once again!
kicked the ladder, and owned his ass...freaky, I read about that
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99783
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
ooopps WRONG forum ...
too many windows open ...
It's because you're stupid and you stalk way too many forums.

Get a life crazy bitch!

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99784
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you MEAN God's 'design' of a "woman" ...
you are TREADING on "thin ICE" bub ...
lol, God designed you, you blame God for that?
Poor God, can't do anything right.
the orgasm thing is awesome, but then.....huge mess to clean up. HUGE!

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99785
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone point this post out to the stupid lazy liar of a republican Ari.
He's like all the other stupid republicans here.... Just types shit without even checking.
So stupid.
I asked you to "USE a REGISTERED ACCOUNT" here today!
anyone can use the same account name as a grey box!
USE IT, if it is yours USE IT!
IF you can't use it tell us why?
Is there an excuse/reason you can't?
Quit talking circles around something so simple...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99786
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>kicked the ladder, and owned his ass...freaky, I read about that
you DID the below TOO ...
BUT you "ignored" it ...
as you are prone to do with FACTS!

``````````

THIS is owning you tool!! said "spewy" ...

You've DONE BEEN "owned"
Time & TIME again!

RIGHT here in front of ...
God & "everybody" ...

:D

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99788
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
USE IT!
to post this shit...
Go ahead....
waiting....
I hear crickets...
C'mon
Did someone shut it down?
Did some big bad hackerer shut you down?
Is that even a viable excuse?
Maybe?
Okay, lets move on for now.
Muslim POTUS with MUSLIM name:
Benghazi Gift to brothers with laundry on their head or what?
On 9/11 coincidence? B. Hussein Obama recited Muslim call to prayer in perfect Arabic and laughed about how it would scare Alabama voters?...and he "isn't" Muslim? really?
No more race card; it's all about the terrorism card now!
How about that "Lone wolf" terrorism theory working these days?
Imagine Ari in the 38th grade...twice as intelligent...lolol..(like a fourth grader, if he's lucky...(but that's in the future), like they like it
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99789
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well, well, first time in awhile I've had a chance to listen to the news today. Amazingly interesting!

LOL... the GREAT FOX
and conservative news media have these scandals by the pantleg and don't intend to let go.

You can hear the Liberals' shoes squeak as they try and tiptoe out of the room.

Scandals, scandals, scandals.....the Titanic is sinking and there's not enough boats to save them all.

Tojah!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99790
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
USE IT!
to post this shit...
Go ahead....
waiting....
I hear crickets...
C'mon
Did someone shut it down?
Did some big bad hackerer shut you down?
Is that even a viable excuse?
Maybe?
Okay, lets move on for now.
Muslim POTUS with MUSLIM name:
Benghazi Gift to brothers with laundry on their head or what?
On 9/11 coincidence? B. Hussein Obama recited Muslim call to prayer in perfect Arabic and laughed about how it would scare Alabama voters?...and he "isn't" Muslim? really?
No more race card; it's all about the terrorism card now!
How about that "Lone wolf" terrorism theory working these days?
I proves you to be nothing but a liar. No need to use a registered name.

How's it feel to be proven a liar so many times in a row dumbass??

You're a joke!! A stupid joke. Nothingbtountype means anything. You're to lazy to even look for things right in front of your face. So now we know you aren't smart enough to do any sort of real research.

You are too stupid to simple scroll 'up' LMMFAO@dumbass Internet tools.

Stfu stupid.

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99791
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you to "USE a REGISTERED ACCOUNT" here today!
anyone can use the same account name as a grey box!
USE IT, if it is yours USE IT!
IF you can't use it tell us why?
Is there an excuse/reason you can't?
Quit talking circles around something so simple...
Hey,Gayto Beck, lose it, nobody cares but you. Let it go...there's a Muslim in the White House, and he's not even an American, and he won twice...(how did you republicans let that happen, again?)
Oh yea, Mitt Romney
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99792
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jay wrote:
Well, well, first time in awhile I've had a chance to listen to the news today. Amazingly interesting!
LOL... the GREAT FOX
and conservative news media have these scandals by the pantleg and don't intend to let go.
You can hear the Liberals' shoes squeak as they try and tiptoe out of the room.
Scandals, scandals, scandals.....the Titanic is sinking and there's not enough boats to save them all.
Tojah!
Hi Jay!
Hallelujah ... <3

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99793
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Jay wrote:
Well, well, first time in awhile I've had a chance to listen to the news today. Amazingly interesting!
LOL... the GREAT FOX
and conservative news media have these scandals by the pantleg and don't intend to let go.
You can hear the Liberals' shoes squeak as they try and tiptoe out of the room.
Scandals, scandals, scandals.....the Titanic is sinking and there's not enough boats to save them all.
Tojah!
, hey Rhymes with Gay...holler back when the Titanic has sunk...

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99794
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine Ari in the 38th grade...twice as intelligent...lolol..(like a fourth grader, if he's lucky...(but that's in the future), like they like it
Are you trying to say you are Uncle Tabitha?

If not then why bother to reply to me?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99795
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You mean Reagan took the blame like Obama has done you hypocritical bastard POS? Compare Reagan's words to Obama's words and tell me the difference other than you being a fricken rightwing frightwing hypocrite.
.
Obama: She works for me," the president said in New York in his second presidential debate with Republican challenger Mitt Romney. "I'm the president and I'm always responsible, and that's why nobody's more interested in finding out exactly what happened than I do."
.
Tell us how upset you Repubs were when the first terrorist attack happened?
220 Marines, 18 sailors and three American civilians were killed and another 60 were injured as a result of a horrific explosion detonated by a terrorist suicide truck bomb that destroyed the Marine barracks at the airport in Beirut, Lebanon.
.
Did you hypocritical bastards blame Reagan??????????
I don't have to read any further than your fisrt sentence, your a fuching nut and the people on this thread knows it!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99796
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you to "USE a REGISTERED ACCOUNT" here today!
anyone can use the same account name as a grey box!
USE IT, if it is yours USE IT!
IF you can't use it tell us why?
Is there an excuse/reason you can't?
Quit talking circles around something so simple...
I did use it. Proved you to be nothing but a liar..... Again.

I don't have to use it. Seems like it drives you nuts that I don't.

So tell us all Gayto (I'm stealing that for a post or two Calvin, cause it really does fit here) why are you trying to get men on a site like this to PM you and to use registered names? What is this fascination you have with men?? Why do you mention homosexual remarks in some of your posts?

Why did you name yourself after a homosexual??

Jumped right out if the closet huh?? Or are you still lying about your lifestyle??

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99797
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

today was the last day of school...4.0...you guys all proud of me?
but still tired and sleepy, you idiots are going to start seeing a lot more of me, earlier...and later...curb your enthusiasm
goodnight

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99798
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say you are Uncle Tabitha?
If not then why bother to reply to me?
Hmmm...it's a mystery, isn't it?

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99799
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I did use it. Proved you to be nothing but a liar..... Again.
I don't have to use it. Seems like it drives you nuts that I don't.
So tell us all Gayto (I'm stealing that for a post or two Calvin, cause it really does fit here) why are you trying to get men on a site like this to PM you and to use registered names? What is this fascination you have with men?? Why do you mention homosexual remarks in some of your posts?
Why did you name yourself after a homosexual??
Jumped right out if the closet huh?? Or are you still lying about your lifestyle??
lo, by all means Uncle...fits him like a rubber......glove
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99800
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay!
Hallelujah ... <3
Let us know in the next month when FalseNews reports in the impeachment hearings.

*snicker*

Hey Jay..... Did they play more edited video's to prove things are as try say they are?? You fall very easily for poorly made edited video's.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99801
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,Gayto Beck, lose it, nobody cares but you. Let it go...there's a Muslim in the White House, and he's not even an American, and he won twice...(how did you republicans let that happen, again?)
Oh yea, Mitt Romney
He's queer! He's been trying to get men to PM him all day.

Sad lonely homo.

I hear there's a few gay bars in Louisville Ari.... You'll fit right in being some gay dudes bitch.

LMAO!!

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99803
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I did use it. Proved you to be nothing but a liar..... Again.
I don't have to use it. Seems like it drives you nuts that I don't.
So tell us all Gayto (I'm stealing that for a post or two Calvin, cause it really does fit here) why are you trying to get men on a site like this to PM you and to use registered names? What is this fascination you have with men?? Why do you mention homosexual remarks in some of your posts?
Why did you name yourself after a homosexual??
Jumped right out if the closet huh?? Or are you still lying about your lifestyle??
Obfuscate and redirect?
No not this time Uncle Lying SOB!
All your "Hey looky here and not there"; will not work with me you dimwit crackhead! Look if you are a mental patient, I don't want you to slit your wrist over this. Just don't think you can come here talk shit and not get called on it, that how the real world works!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,301 - 88,320 of138,615
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 min Mississippi Man 81,199
Kenny Turner (Dec '09) 20 min true 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChristWarrior 122,683
dell sff desktop 1 hr travis 3
burgerking and walmart 2 hr fred 2
Corey vs. Collins 2 hr Student 50
Knox Central softball 2 hr Gotta Know 5
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 11 hr holland 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••