'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222840 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jerry

Ashland, KY

#99820 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Tail between his legs and runs again.
Figures.
You are the one who lives in lalalalaland...lolololololo
Jay

Springville, TN

#99821 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay!
Hallelujah ... <3

Hey AL....what a zoo this place was this morning. Every idjit on here posted nothing but nonsense. I stay away, but catch up now and then when someone gives out something worthwhile to read; like yourself and the others who are trying to relate real information.

Listening to Obama this morning threatening to "get to the bottom of this," makes me laugh. Here is the president who knew nothing of Benghazi, who knew nothing of F and F, who basically knows nothing anyway. Oh well, maybe he should listen to Fox once in awhile, they will keep him informed.....LOL!!!

But anyway....these conservative's don't plan to let this go and it's on every channel...even ole Matthews is talking about it and that's not like him. Hah! their day will come when the bottom falls out of this and some of the no-goods wind up in the basement. And, the investigations go forward.

8D
Uncle Tab

United States

#99822 May 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
One poster (whom I suspected to be "Miranda" aka Bay Shore, NY).
You talk to much about your repressed homosexual identity and try to project onto others...it's all you Unca Faggy!
You might tell C about your hang outs.
That made no sense..... Can you translate that?? Seems like you've left alot if words out.

....... and you grade papers?? Really??

And I didn't post to you, my 1st post was to Calvin. Why do you lie so much? Just gets easier to lie after you've done it so often?
Jerry

Ashland, KY

#99823 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He's queer! He's been trying to get men to PM him all day.
Sad lonely homo.
I hear there's a few gay bars in Louisville Ari.... You'll fit right in being some gay dudes bitch.
LMAO!!
Hey Dumbo Tub, you know where they all are betcha, right Tubbie boy.
Justice Dale

United States

#99824 May 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You are an Anti-American traitor. You should be droned.
So you want AL killed!! Hell, we die everyday just laughing at your postings.
LMAO!!!

Since: Dec 11

#99825 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
HOT-TEMPERED HOLDER LASHES OUT IN DEFIANCE
'I'm not the cause of IRS doing things that might have been illegal'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/hot-tempered-holde...
ahhhh ... poor ba bee ...
he needs his azz -STOMPED- out the door!
Same as 0 and the REST of his company of TRAITORS!
Did you notice how that IDIOT Sheila Jackson Lee (thinks men landed on Mars) tried to ask if Holder was forewarned of his own recordings/evidence would be played at the hearing? And if the voices were confirmed to be of the individuals represented as such?
Holder is such an arrogant thug because he thinks he will walk away from this one!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#99826 May 15, 2013
You're all a bunch of Muslims!
Jay

Springville, TN

#99827 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us know in the next month when FalseNews reports in the impeachment hearings.
*snicker*
Hey Jay..... Did they play more edited video's to prove things are as try say they are?? You fall very easily for poorly made edited video's.

Hey, hi there.....you tawkin'-a-me?

Geez, everybody on here has seen that video, and there are even better ones than that. When I have the time and inclination, I'll try and find them since you are so amused by the older one.

Actually, I really like the one where he responds:

"No, John McCain did not ask me about my Muslim faith."
Uncle Tab

United States

#99829 May 15, 2013
When we have them backed into a corner.... The new names start showing up..... So original!

Republicans are so weak.
Democrats

Edmonton, KY

#99830 May 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You are an Anti-American traitor. You should be droned.
You sound more and more like Bush with every new post. Please stop trying to help "our" side. You and your ridiculous statements in no way represents a true American Democrat. Please go to the other side. We don't want or need your kind representing Democrats.
Justice Dale

United States

#99831 May 15, 2013
resignation of the acting IRS commissioner and the implementation of measures to prevent such activity again.

By Michael O'Brien, NBC News

President Barack Obama said Wednesday that he was "angry" at IRS officials who inappropriately targeted conservative groups for scrutiny, announcing that his administration had sought and accepted Steven Miller's resignation as interim commissioner of the IRS.

"I've reviewed the Treasury Department watchdog's report, and the misconduct that it uncovered was inexcusable," Obama said in a statement at the White House. "It's inexcusable, and Americans are right to be angry about it, and I'm angry about it."

The president said that he expected the IRS to act with even higher levels of integrity than other government agencies and that, to that end, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew had sought and accepted Miller's resignation — something many Republicans had demanded.

I would be pissed too if my gang of thugs got caught red-handed, with the possibility that I may be drawn into the mix, hell yes I would be pissed!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99832 May 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So you want AL killed!! Hell, we die everyday just laughing at your postings.
LMAO!!!
ha ha ha ...

I had a "gang banger" on
" ... The pResident has failed us ... "
threaten to DO that ...!!!

Do I seem scared ...?!?

;~)
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#99833 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even type a full sentence correctly. Nothing to worry about from you whatsoever!
The only thing you've mastered is how to shovel those Bon Bons down your gullet!
Oh wait.... I know..... It will be months or years before anything happens..... Right?:-D
:-D
I see you are still crying. Don't you ever get tired of being a crybaby? Whaaa!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99834 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
When we have them backed into a corner.... The new names start showing up..... So original!
Republicans are so weak.
who "rung the bell" ...
for you to come back out ...???

of "your" corner ...

;~)
Hussin

UAE

#99835 May 15, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
You're all a bunch of Muslims!
Very true. American lady will do jihad on self 9:15 GMT to prove love of Allah.
Praise Allah
(piece of ham be upon him)
Uncle Tab

United States

#99836 May 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, hi there.....you tawkin'-a-me?
Geez, everybody on here has seen that video, and there are even better ones than that. When I have the time and inclination, I'll try and find them since you are so amused by the older one.
Actually, I really like the one where he responds:
"No, John McCain did not ask me about my Muslim faith."
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslimfa...

Here it is in the correct context, the entire conversation transcript.

But you all ate it up hook, line, and sinker like the dumb nitwits that you are.

You people are nothing but shit sponges.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99837 May 15, 2013
See what I mean about all the strange names?

:-D

Fools
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#99838 May 15, 2013
Obama and Holder and Reid are all just stunned by what the IRS did and of course they know nothing! lol Many democrats in Congress wrote letters to the IRS just before Obama's bid for a second term and demanded that the IRS specifically look at the up and coming popular Tea Party groups. Does anyone remember old dirty Harry Reid accusing Romney of not paying taxes which happened to be a lie? Old dirty dog refused to name his source of that info. It was the IRS and they didn't tell Reid that Romney didn't pay any taxes. Dirty old fool made that up on his own because he knew the IRS would not step up and call him a liar because they gave info to Harry illegally and they didn't want to be revealed as his source. So the IRS pretended they knew nothing about that old fool standing up and lying to the American people yet again.

Remember folks...the IRS will be one of the main players that will implement Obamacare. They lie, they cheat, they are biased, they scheme and they claim ignorance about their coverups and illegal procedures when caught in the act.

Business as usual in the Obama administration.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99840 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslimfa...
Here it is in the correct context, the entire conversation transcript.
But you all ate it up hook, line, and sinker like the dumb nitwits that you are.
You people are nothing but shit sponges.
Subject: SNOPES - Credibility

Snopes
For the past few years www.snopes.com has positioned itself, or others have labeled it as the 'tell-all, final word' on any comment, claim and e-mail.

Snopes is run by a husband and wife team - that's right, no big office of investigators and researchers, no team of lawyers – it’s just a mom-and-pop operation that began as a hobby and surreptitiously became a spreader of Leftist Propaganda..

Left Wing Progressives, David and Barbara Mikkelson, started the web site about 13 years ago in California’s San Fernando Valley - and have no formal background or experience in investigative research. After a few years it gained popularity as Americans, believing it to be unbiased and neutral, accepted it as cetain truth. But over the past couple of years people started wondering who was behind it and what was their motivation? The reason for the questions - or skepticisms - is a result of snopes.com claiming to have the bottom line facts to certain questions or issues when in fact, they have been proven wrong so often. There were criticisms that the Mikkelsons were not really investigating and getting to the 'true' bottom of various issues but, instead, use it to promulgate their Leftist Agenda.

Then, a few months ago, when my State Farm agent Bud Gregg in Mandeville hoisted a political sign referencing Barack Obama’s birth certificate it made a big splash across the Internet. Supposedly the Mikkelsons claim to have researched this issue before posting their findings on snopes.com . In their statement they claimed the corporate office of State Farm pressured Gregg into taking down the sign, when in fact nothing of the sort ever took place.

I personally contacted David Mikkelson (and he replied back to me). Thinking he would want to get to the bottom of this, I gave him Bud Gregg's contact phone numbers. Bud was going to give him phone numbers to the big exec's at State Farm in Illinois who were willing to speak with him about it. Mikkelson lied, neither he nor his wife ever called Bud.

In fact, I learned from Bud Gregg that no one from snopes.com ever contacted anyone with State Farm. Yet snopes.com issued a statement as the 'final factual word' on the issue, as if they did all their homework and got to the bottom of things. Not! They are typical of the Left, passing off bogus opinions as "fact".

The truth is that they are ---liars--- hoping we do not research their lies, etc…

http://www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com/Home/A...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#99841 May 15, 2013
Hussin wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. American lady will do jihad on self 9:15 GMT to prove love of Allah.
Praise Allah
(piece of ham be upon him)
Piece of turkey be upon him.

roasted. turkey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 148,151
Beer Beer 37 min Beer Beer 1
Beer 38 min Beer 1
serious 3 hr Blah 2
Board of Education 3 hr Tiny 5
stabbing 3 hr geez 5
School board members choice ? Beer sales or kids ? 3 hr Bill 8
Should a city school board member sell alcohol ? 4 hr Concerned mother 19
beer is selling in barbourville 5 hr Jus laughing 10
Bonita Williams BHS board member should RESIGN !!! 6 hr Why 12
Board Meeting 7 hr Family 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance