'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,407)

Showing posts 88,121 - 88,140 of146,060
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>George W. Bush said there were no WMD's so you better tell him.
Clinton, the Kurds, the Iranians and the U.N. inspectors said there were, so you better tell them retard chicken man,
baaaaaaaaa
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you sure toot your own horn a lot. Smacking the internet poser around? Really? I didn't see that. All I saw was you tooting your own horn again. Hint, hint old boy...If you haven't convinced yourself how smart and clever you believe yourself to be by now you might wanna try a different strategy. Toot away silly boy. Maybe someday you will believe the crap you spew. The rest of us? Not so much! lmao
Did you toot your boy friend's little horn queer?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Why won't any of you dumb republicans let us know when the sky is going to fall with all these Obama 'scandals'?

All these huge illegal things going on and not one has proven to be true, so you dolts keep talking about them?? That makes these things turn into truth if you keep bringing them up over and over and nothing happens??

How long will you uneducated idiots keep talking and moaning and groaning about these things with nothing happening and not one elected official is talking about ANYTHING close for impeachment..... Just your radio talking heads. Imagine that.

It's like going to the zoo, you don't hit the cage with animals in them..... Your radio talking heads are beating your cages with sticks to get you riled up...... But nothing is happening.

You are all idiots.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is..... The Nixon Scandal was a REAL scandal..... Not made up horseshit like that YouTube bid you posted that was edited to make it seem like Obama was saying something he didn't.
That's the problem with you low/no education republicans...... There IS no scandal involving Obama. The Republican Party is so full of hate and racism that you tools are trained to try to throw anything hoping it will stick to Obama.
None of its true so it can't stick.
With today's technology, it's basically impossible to hide a trail.... Of course you fear, doom, and gloomers will disagree..... That still doesn't make what you say true.
It's fun to see you idiots say these dumb things and make the Republican Party look ignorant every day.
It's your own fault that you're so dumb that you believe everything you read on your trash Internet sites that have no truth in anything.
It's very sad that these websites hide behind free speech using this as a 'truth meter' which in actuality means NOTHING.
it's al about common sense..... You all have none.
\

amazing, an ignorant 8th grade holler rat telling us about technology, LOLOL,
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Ex-CIA Official Paul Pillar Faults Use of Data on Iraq
Intelligence 'Misused' to Justify War, He Says
February 10, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/azl6w

The former CIA official who coordinated U.S. intelligence on the Middle East until last year has accused the Bush administration of "cherry-picking" intelligence on Iraq to justify a decision it had already reached to go to war, and of ignoring warnings that the country could easily fall into violence and chaos after an invasion to overthrow Saddam Hussein.

Paul R Pillar's critique is one of the most severe indictments of White House actions by a former Bush official since Richard C. Clarke, a former National Security Council staff member, went public with his criticism of the administration's handling of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and its failure to deal with the terrorist threat beforehand.

It is also the first time that such a senior intelligence officer has so directly and publicly condemned the administration's handling of intelligence.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

=======

1948 Smith-Mundt Act The 1948 Smith-Mundt Act prohibited the domestic dissemination of United States government propaganda. The reasoning behind Smith-Mundt was that Congress wanted to be certain that a United States government agency could not brainwash our own citizens as Hitler had done in Germany.

========

A Spy Speaks Out
Former Top CIA Official Tyler Drumheller On "Faulty" Intelligence Claims /
http://tinyurl.com/rle4x / April 23, 2006

"The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy."

Tyler Drumheller CIA Ret.

(CBS) When no weapons of mass destruction surfaced in Iraq, President Bush insisted that all those WMD claims before the war were the result of faulty intelligence. But a former top CIA official, Tyler Drumheller — a 26-year veteran of the agency — has decided to do something CIA officials at his level almost never do: Speak out.

He tells correspondent Ed Bradley the real failure was not in the intelligence community but in the White House. He says he saw how the Bush administration, time and again, welcomed intelligence that fit the president's determination to go to war and turned a blind eye to intelligence that did not.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/21/60m...
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
TERRORIST HAS PERSONAL EFFECTS OF SLAIN U.S. AMBASSADOR'
Libyan expats claim Benghazi attacker roaming freely
NEW YORK – The personal effects of slain U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens are in the possession of an Islamic terrorist currently at large in Libya, according to information provided exclusively to WND by reliable expatriate Libyan sources in exile.
According to the expatriate Libyans, Stevens’ personal belongings – including his camera, cell phone, identification papers and various private documents – are being kept locked in a safe in the possession of Wesam Bin Hameed in Libya.
Bin Hameed has been identified as an Islamic extremist in Benghazi who allegedly participated in the terrorist attack Sept. 12, 2012, attack in Benghazi that led to Stevens’ death.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/terrorist-has-pers...
he is protected by hussein oblamer and his sheeple are trying to cover for him, but too late, congress is investigating, can anyone spell 'Impeach Oblamer'?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That's it. Voter fraud caused you Repubs to lose the last two elections. hhahahhahahahhahahahhaha!!!!!! !!!!
You Betcha !!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!
I can hardly wait till the next election, you sheepletards are so scared your mandate to blamer everybody else is going to be taken away, you actlike little children when they know they have been caught in a pack of lies, LOLOL, what a group of tards,
-sheepletards
-sodotards
-libotards
-demotards

can any of you tards spell baaaaaaaaaaa?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Like your Hero used 911 you stupid SOB?
Lmfao
cluk cluk cluk,
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be dirt poor, run from the bet!
Then talk shit like no one besides me knows exactly who you are?
There, there Cornholio...you are still the same old, lame old $#it talkin SOB you've always been.
I have proven time after time I NEVER LIE;
You on the other hand, are a very prolific prevaricator!
What happened inside that demented little mind of yours that twisted you up so bad? Did you lie about the "widow maker"? was it a mental break-down? attempted suicide?
Jerry Seinfeld moment..."what's up with all that?"
Your too touchy about the truth which makes me more curious?
Just who the hell is more worried about that angle?
You stupid pos.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
I can hardly wait till the next election, you sheepletards are so scared your mandate to blamer everybody else is going to be taken away, you actlike little children when they know they have been caught in a pack of lies, LOLOL, what a group of tards,
-sheepletards
-sodotards
-libotards
-demotards
can any of you tards spell baaaaaaaaaaa?
Where are those WMD's you stupid pos?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be dirt poor, run from the bet!
Then talk shit like no one besides me knows exactly who you are?
There, there Cornholio...you are still the same old, lame old $#it talkin SOB you've always been.
I have proven time after time I NEVER LIE;
You on the other hand, are a very prolific prevaricator!
What happened inside that demented little mind of yours that twisted you up so bad? Did you lie about the "widow maker"? was it a mental break-down? attempted suicide?
Jerry Seinfeld moment..."what's up with all that?"
Your too touchy about the truth which makes me more curious?
Just who the hell is more worried about that angle?
All that typing trying to prove yourself without anything backing up hat you said.

Hollow words dumbass.... If you could prove I said something you would.

I'll shoot you down again dipshit... POST PROOF WHERE YOU SAID I HAD A HEART ATTACK.

DIS IT IN CAPS JUST TO MAKE MORE OF A FOOL OF YOU!!
Cause we both know you're a liar.... And this fake Internet world is so important to you you can't let anyone know you're just a punk typing shit.

Coward, lying, punkass bitch!
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Why won't any of you dumb republicans let us know when the sky is going to fall with all these Obama 'scandals'?
All these huge illegal things going on and not one has proven to be true, so you dolts keep talking about them?? That makes these things turn into truth if you keep bringing them up over and over and nothing happens??
How long will you uneducated idiots keep talking and moaning and groaning about these things with nothing happening and not one elected official is talking about ANYTHING close for impeachment..... Just your radio talking heads. Imagine that.
It's like going to the zoo, you don't hit the cage with animals in them..... Your radio talking heads are beating your cages with sticks to get you riled up...... But nothing is happening.
You are all idiots.
because you are too ignorant to know the difference. when the sky was falling on the housing market and the warning bell was rung you sodotards just ignored it and wen't baaaaaaaaaaa, dem congress and bill clinton created it and you blame it on Bush, typical childish sheepletards, no intellect, just MSLSD,

baaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
because you are too ignorant to know the difference. when the sky was falling on the housing market and the warning bell was rung you sodotards just ignored it and wen't baaaaaaaaaaa, dem congress and bill clinton created it and you blame it on Bush, typical childish sheepletards, no intellect, just MSLSD,
baaaaaaaaaa
Why did Bush do nothing you stupid pos?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
uncle tab flab ass

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Toot toot! Anybody listening? Toot toot! I'm shooting people down and calling them liars and claiming all kinds of off-the-wall accomplishments for myself. And then I brag on myself as if one word of what I stated was true. lol Now how funny is that, y'all? Toot toot, can you hear me? I'm blowing really hard.

I just love the internet. Toot toot toot toot! It's almost real, isn't it?
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

uncle tab flab ass wrote:
Toot toot! Anybody listening? Toot toot! I'm shooting people down and calling them liars and claiming all kinds of off-the-wall accomplishments for myself. And then I brag on myself as if one word of what I stated was true. lol Now how funny is that, y'all? Toot toot, can you hear me? I'm blowing really hard.
I just love the internet. Toot toot toot toot! It's almost real, isn't it?
Did you suck suck.

Lmfao
uncle tab flab ass

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Did you suck suck.
Lmfao
Ahh, are you missing me? Dying to know if I still suck-suck, huh? Thinking about me? Couldn't get enough? Here's a freebie for ya...toot toot. I'm a bad mammy-jammer ain't I? Toot toot. I'm teasing you now. Are your nipples hard? Are you close to a happy ending? Uncle tab flab ass luvs ya sisterboy. Toot toot!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

uncle tab flab ass wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, are you missing me? Dying to know if I still suck-suck, huh? Thinking about me? Couldn't get enough? Here's a freebie for ya...toot toot. I'm a bad mammy-jammer ain't I? Toot toot. I'm teasing you now. Are your nipples hard? Are you close to a happy ending? Uncle tab flab ass luvs ya sisterboy. Toot toot!
Why are all you Fhags Republitards???

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaaa
..... Coming from the same person who was saying 'congrats President Romney' for a week after the election because Karl Rove said Tomney won.

How'd that work out for you idiot?

:-D

Since no other republican has the nuts to stand up to this question and answer it.... I'll put it out to you (even tho I know you're a coward and won't answer it... Calling this out in front of everyone) when will Obama Impeachment preceding a begin? A month? 2 months?? 2 months is the cutoff.... No reason to milk this lie on forever.

(Watch this idiot do everything to avoid answering the most simple question out to them, because they're idiots and sheep and believe everything FalseNews tells them)

So..... How long for impeachment with these 4 huge scandals going on?? Take a stab at it.

Or if you know it's a lie, divert and do your best to NOT answer the question and make up some other BS to post here

Who wants to bet she won't answer this simple question because she's just some dumb republican trailer dweller and knows nothing about politics??

It's funny how all republicans RUN from this question..... Brave patriots? Bullshit!! Coward bitches!
uncle tab flab ass

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why are all you Fhags Republitards???
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Why is it that you are always fishing trying to find out who is a fhag and who isn't? Come on out and wave your freak flag. The truth shall set you free! Or give you Herpes Simplex Six...one or the other. I'm sure you have experienced both.

You've just been tooted. Gotta run now and toot my own horn cause I just delivered another smackdown. lmmfao tootie tootie

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Democracynow org wrote:
Ex-CIA Official Paul Pillar Faults Use of Data on Iraq
Intelligence 'Misused' to Justify War, He Says
February 10, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/azl6w
The former CIA official who coordinated U.S. intelligence on the Middle East until last year has accused the Bush administration of "cherry-picking" intelligence on Iraq to justify a decision it had already reached to go to war, and of ignoring warnings that the country could easily fall into violence and chaos after an invasion to overthrow Saddam Hussein.
Paul R Pillar's critique is one of the most severe indictments of White House actions by a former Bush official since Richard C. Clarke, a former National Security Council staff member, went public with his criticism of the administration's handling of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and its failure to deal with the terrorist threat beforehand.
It is also the first time that such a senior intelligence officer has so directly and publicly condemned the administration's handling of intelligence.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
=======
1948 Smith-Mundt Act The 1948 Smith-Mundt Act prohibited the domestic dissemination of United States government propaganda. The reasoning behind Smith-Mundt was that Congress wanted to be certain that a United States government agency could not brainwash our own citizens as Hitler had done in Germany.
========
A Spy Speaks Out
Former Top CIA Official Tyler Drumheller On "Faulty" Intelligence Claims /
http://tinyurl.com/rle4x / April 23, 2006
"The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy."
Tyler Drumheller CIA Ret.
(CBS) When no weapons of mass destruction surfaced in Iraq, President Bush insisted that all those WMD claims before the war were the result of faulty intelligence. But a former top CIA official, Tyler Drumheller — a 26-year veteran of the agency — has decided to do something CIA officials at his level almost never do: Speak out.
He tells correspondent Ed Bradley the real failure was not in the intelligence community but in the White House. He says he saw how the Bush administration, time and again, welcomed intelligence that fit the president's determination to go to war and turned a blind eye to intelligence that did not.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/21/60m...
More misdirection, obfuscation, prevarication, and fodder for Sheeple!

WMD were there BEFORE-DURING-and now...god knows where!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,121 - 88,140 of146,060
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Greg Simpson and Betsy Cecil stealing 15 min ash 12
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 17 min justasking 37
Stacy frost carnes 36 min please 7
Jerry Rabbit Cox 1 hr lmao 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr dodo 81,563
Letecia runyun 2 hr in the know 8
jon h 2 hr polly 14
•••
•••