'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#99596 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Syria's Chemical Weapons Came From Saddam's Iraq
War On Terror: As the regime of Bashar Assad disintegrates, the security of his chemical arsenal is in jeopardy. The No. 2 general in Saddam Hussein's air force says they were the WMDs we didn't find in Iraq.
King Abdullah of neighboring Jordan warned that a disintegrating Syria on the verge of civil war puts Syria's stockpile of chemical weapons at risk of falling into the hands of al-Qaida.
There were also truck convoys into Syria. Sada's comments came more than a month after Israel's top general during Operation Iraqi Freedom, Moshe Yaalon, told the Sun that Saddam "transferred the chemical agents from Iraq to Syria."
Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0719...
George W. Bush said there were no WMD's so you better tell him.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#99597 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Eight Months Too Late, The Media See The Real Obama
Posted 07:05 PM ET
Accountability: Suddenly, President Obama is mired in multiple scandals. If his friends in the media had been doing their jobs, they would have realized who he was well before last year's election.
The Washington Post's "Fact Checker" hands out cute little "Pinocchios" to politicians who stretch the truth. But a lot of the time that long nose obstructs the little wooden boy's vision.
On Tuesday, for example, the Post gave Obama "Four Pinocchios" — the worst rating on its lie-ometer — for his recently repeated claim that "the day after (the Benghazi attack), I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism."
The Post pondered — all this time after the November election — whether Obama "did not want to spoil his campaign theme that terror groups such as al-Qaida were on the run by conceding a terrorist attack had occurred on the anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks."
Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0514...
Get a life you pos.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#99598 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts [Updated]
Yes, he's historic, alright.
Law and Justice
Scandals
Economy
Energy Policy
National Security and World Affairs
Miscellania
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2011/06/pres...
You forgot lower the levels of the oceans.
5:16 PM
Karen said...
First president to start his political career in the living room of an unrepentent terrorist!
9:14 PM
Anonymous said...
First President to hide his medical, educational, and travel records
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to coddle America's enemies while alienating America's allies.
First President to go on multiple Global apology tours.
4:55 PM
``````````
historic all right ...
Patriot Act is a bitch.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#99599 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
THE BENGHAZI LIES JUST KEEP COMING
Exclusive: Joseph Farah on key officials:'The rats are beginning to abandon the ship'
As Attorney General Eric Holder orders an investigation of the International Revenue Service after a top official admitted targeting conservative groups with extra scrutiny, an outspoken critic of Obama who claimed more than half a year ago that the administration was using the IRS to punish him is feeling vindicated.
“I feel like a million bucks. I feel absolutely vindicated. I knew this was going on,” Wayne Allyn Root told WND.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/the-benghazi-lies-...

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

#99600 May 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are YOU so up B. Hussein Obama's @$$?
Do you face Mecca every time you bend over?
Are you just another Honkey Hater?
You obviously have no semblance of rational thought...
Tell my why you still defend this man with a Muslim name?
What has he done for black folk?
NAACP used to have a slogan..."A mind is a terrible thing to waste"; that has been forgotten.
Rahm Emanuel's "Never waste a good crisis" must be the new slogan!
Hey Liar!!! Why do you run like a coward when the heart attack LIE you brought up is mentioned?

(I know he won't answer, cause I caught him in a lie..... It's just fun smacking the Internet poser around)

btw..... Judging someone because of their name?? Wow!! Pretty racist thing to do.
just wondering

Glasgow, KY

#99601 May 15, 2013
I'm waiting for the prez to call a press conference (photo op) concerning the murder of the little girl killed by her brother. I'm waiting for Obama to announce that she looks like his own daughter. I'm waiting for the democrats to step up and use this crisis (like they have used many other crisis for their political agenda) and demand an immediate background check for all citizens who own knives and have brothers. I'm waiting for the democrats to ban all knives except for butter knives. I'm waiting for the dems to attempt to ban all brothers and announce that the majority of Americans agree with them. They say those things as if they are true. Those democrats "know nothing" (lol) when it comes to what Americans think or want or need.

Do any of you mental giant democrat sheep have your usual inside info and can tell the rest of us when we can expect Obama to attend this little white girls funeral and when and where we can expect to register our kitchen knives?
Uncle Tab

United States

#99602 May 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
When Richard Nixon was president it only took one scandal to force him to resign the presidency. When it became apparent that he had lied to the American people, in his attempts to cover up the Watergate scandal, it left Nixon no alternative but to leave office.
Nearly 40 years later we have a president who is facing his third and fourth scandals and yet he is hanging on to the presidency like an alligator hangs on to its prey.
The first scandal, which is not yet dead, is the issue of Obama’s birth and his eligibility to hold the office of President of the United States. There is overwhelming evidence to indicate that all three of Obama’s supposed birth certificates, along with his Social Security number and his draft registration card are all forgeries.
Obama’s second scandal is Operation Fast and Furious. In reality the scandal has still not been resolved and I still believe that there is evidence being hidden that links the illegal gun walking to the Oval Office.
The Western Center for Journalism.
(Insert)
Voter fraud
Benghazi
IRS scandal
Question is: What more do you need?
When will you liberals stop sleep-walking?
The difference is..... The Nixon Scandal was a REAL scandal..... Not made up horseshit like that YouTube bid you posted that was edited to make it seem like Obama was saying something he didn't.

That's the problem with you low/no education republicans...... There IS no scandal involving Obama. The Republican Party is so full of hate and racism that you tools are trained to try to throw anything hoping it will stick to Obama.

None of its true so it can't stick.

With today's technology, it's basically impossible to hide a trail.... Of course you fear, doom, and gloomers will disagree..... That still doesn't make what you say true.

It's fun to see you idiots say these dumb things and make the Republican Party look ignorant every day.

It's your own fault that you're so dumb that you believe everything you read on your trash Internet sites that have no truth in anything.

It's very sad that these websites hide behind free speech using this as a 'truth meter' which in actuality means NOTHING.

it's al about common sense..... You all have none.
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#99603 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Liar!!! Why do you run like a coward when the heart attack LIE you brought up is mentioned?
(I know he won't answer, cause I caught him in a lie..... It's just fun smacking the Internet poser around)
btw..... Judging someone because of their name?? Wow!! Pretty racist thing to do.
Boy you sure toot your own horn a lot. Smacking the internet poser around? Really? I didn't see that. All I saw was you tooting your own horn again. Hint, hint old boy...If you haven't convinced yourself how smart and clever you believe yourself to be by now you might wanna try a different strategy. Toot away silly boy. Maybe someday you will believe the crap you spew. The rest of us? Not so much! lmao

Since: Dec 11

#99604 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be dirt poor, run from the bet!
Then talk shit like no one besides me knows exactly who you are?

There, there Cornholio...you are still the same old, lame old $#it talkin SOB you've always been.

I have proven time after time I NEVER LIE;
You on the other hand, are a very prolific prevaricator!
What happened inside that demented little mind of yours that twisted you up so bad? Did you lie about the "widow maker"? was it a mental break-down? attempted suicide?
Jerry Seinfeld moment..."what's up with all that?"
Your too touchy about the truth which makes me more curious?
Just who the hell is more worried about that angle?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#99605 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is..... The Nixon Scandal was a REAL scandal..... Not made up horseshit like that YouTube bid you posted
You mean like the made-up horseshit youtube video that Obama and Hilary made up and went around for weeks trying to convince people that their made-up shit was true? Like that one?

Assume the position uncle flabby ass, you know it well! Open mouth insert crusty foot.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#99606 May 15, 2013
just wondering wrote:
I'm waiting for the prez to call a press conference (photo op) concerning the murder of the little girl killed by her brother. I'm waiting for Obama to announce that she looks like his own daughter. I'm waiting for the democrats to step up and use this crisis (like they have used many other crisis for their political agenda) and demand an immediate background check for all citizens who own knives and have brothers. I'm waiting for the democrats to ban all knives except for butter knives. I'm waiting for the dems to attempt to ban all brothers and announce that the majority of Americans agree with them. They say those things as if they are true. Those democrats "know nothing" (lol) when it comes to what Americans think or want or need.
Do any of you mental giant democrat sheep have your usual inside info and can tell the rest of us when we can expect Obama to attend this little white girls funeral and when and where we can expect to register our kitchen knives?
Like your Hero used 911 you stupid SOB?

Lmfao
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#99607 May 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>George W. Bush said there were no WMD's so you better tell him.
Clinton, the Kurds, the Iranians and the U.N. inspectors said there were, so you better tell them retard chicken man,
baaaaaaaaa
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#99608 May 15, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you sure toot your own horn a lot. Smacking the internet poser around? Really? I didn't see that. All I saw was you tooting your own horn again. Hint, hint old boy...If you haven't convinced yourself how smart and clever you believe yourself to be by now you might wanna try a different strategy. Toot away silly boy. Maybe someday you will believe the crap you spew. The rest of us? Not so much! lmao
Did you toot your boy friend's little horn queer?
Uncle Tab

United States

#99610 May 15, 2013
Why won't any of you dumb republicans let us know when the sky is going to fall with all these Obama 'scandals'?

All these huge illegal things going on and not one has proven to be true, so you dolts keep talking about them?? That makes these things turn into truth if you keep bringing them up over and over and nothing happens??

How long will you uneducated idiots keep talking and moaning and groaning about these things with nothing happening and not one elected official is talking about ANYTHING close for impeachment..... Just your radio talking heads. Imagine that.

It's like going to the zoo, you don't hit the cage with animals in them..... Your radio talking heads are beating your cages with sticks to get you riled up...... But nothing is happening.

You are all idiots.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#99611 May 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is..... The Nixon Scandal was a REAL scandal..... Not made up horseshit like that YouTube bid you posted that was edited to make it seem like Obama was saying something he didn't.
That's the problem with you low/no education republicans...... There IS no scandal involving Obama. The Republican Party is so full of hate and racism that you tools are trained to try to throw anything hoping it will stick to Obama.
None of its true so it can't stick.
With today's technology, it's basically impossible to hide a trail.... Of course you fear, doom, and gloomers will disagree..... That still doesn't make what you say true.
It's fun to see you idiots say these dumb things and make the Republican Party look ignorant every day.
It's your own fault that you're so dumb that you believe everything you read on your trash Internet sites that have no truth in anything.
It's very sad that these websites hide behind free speech using this as a 'truth meter' which in actuality means NOTHING.
it's al about common sense..... You all have none.
\

amazing, an ignorant 8th grade holler rat telling us about technology, LOLOL,
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#99612 May 15, 2013
Ex-CIA Official Paul Pillar Faults Use of Data on Iraq
Intelligence 'Misused' to Justify War, He Says
February 10, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/azl6w

The former CIA official who coordinated U.S. intelligence on the Middle East until last year has accused the Bush administration of "cherry-picking" intelligence on Iraq to justify a decision it had already reached to go to war, and of ignoring warnings that the country could easily fall into violence and chaos after an invasion to overthrow Saddam Hussein.

Paul R Pillar's critique is one of the most severe indictments of White House actions by a former Bush official since Richard C. Clarke, a former National Security Council staff member, went public with his criticism of the administration's handling of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and its failure to deal with the terrorist threat beforehand.

It is also the first time that such a senior intelligence officer has so directly and publicly condemned the administration's handling of intelligence.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

=======

1948 Smith-Mundt Act The 1948 Smith-Mundt Act prohibited the domestic dissemination of United States government propaganda. The reasoning behind Smith-Mundt was that Congress wanted to be certain that a United States government agency could not brainwash our own citizens as Hitler had done in Germany.

========

A Spy Speaks Out
Former Top CIA Official Tyler Drumheller On "Faulty" Intelligence Claims /
http://tinyurl.com/rle4x / April 23, 2006

"The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy."

Tyler Drumheller CIA Ret.

(CBS) When no weapons of mass destruction surfaced in Iraq, President Bush insisted that all those WMD claims before the war were the result of faulty intelligence. But a former top CIA official, Tyler Drumheller — a 26-year veteran of the agency — has decided to do something CIA officials at his level almost never do: Speak out.

He tells correspondent Ed Bradley the real failure was not in the intelligence community but in the White House. He says he saw how the Bush administration, time and again, welcomed intelligence that fit the president's determination to go to war and turned a blind eye to intelligence that did not.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/21/60m...
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#99613 May 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
TERRORIST HAS PERSONAL EFFECTS OF SLAIN U.S. AMBASSADOR'
Libyan expats claim Benghazi attacker roaming freely
NEW YORK – The personal effects of slain U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens are in the possession of an Islamic terrorist currently at large in Libya, according to information provided exclusively to WND by reliable expatriate Libyan sources in exile.
According to the expatriate Libyans, Stevens’ personal belongings – including his camera, cell phone, identification papers and various private documents – are being kept locked in a safe in the possession of Wesam Bin Hameed in Libya.
Bin Hameed has been identified as an Islamic extremist in Benghazi who allegedly participated in the terrorist attack Sept. 12, 2012, attack in Benghazi that led to Stevens’ death.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/terrorist-has-pers...
he is protected by hussein oblamer and his sheeple are trying to cover for him, but too late, congress is investigating, can anyone spell 'Impeach Oblamer'?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#99614 May 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That's it. Voter fraud caused you Repubs to lose the last two elections. hhahahhahahahhahahahhaha!!!!!! !!!!
You Betcha !!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!
I can hardly wait till the next election, you sheepletards are so scared your mandate to blamer everybody else is going to be taken away, you actlike little children when they know they have been caught in a pack of lies, LOLOL, what a group of tards,
-sheepletards
-sodotards
-libotards
-demotards

can any of you tards spell baaaaaaaaaaa?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#99615 May 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Like your Hero used 911 you stupid SOB?
Lmfao
cluk cluk cluk,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#99616 May 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be dirt poor, run from the bet!
Then talk shit like no one besides me knows exactly who you are?
There, there Cornholio...you are still the same old, lame old $#it talkin SOB you've always been.
I have proven time after time I NEVER LIE;
You on the other hand, are a very prolific prevaricator!
What happened inside that demented little mind of yours that twisted you up so bad? Did you lie about the "widow maker"? was it a mental break-down? attempted suicide?
Jerry Seinfeld moment..."what's up with all that?"
Your too touchy about the truth which makes me more curious?
Just who the hell is more worried about that angle?
You stupid pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min CMN 5,428
Jm Hall has done nothing for knox county 26 min curious georgia 16
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 1 hr Boogie 8
kC principal injured 1 hr True Anon 6
Who sells adipex in barbourville? 1 hr YOURDAD 7
knox board of ed raising taxes 2 hr agree 99
Is there any good men left 2 hr Family 6
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 4 hr Ref 4
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 18 hr fan 15
•••