'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
88,021 - 88,040 of 150,047 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
People, people, people!
Everything changes it's the natural order of things.This country has made progress it's forte, and why you try and deny...is beyond me?
Yes we went to hard and fast in the 60's and it stalled our movement, but we did achieve social change for a oppressed minority and civil rights was born.
In the 70's feminism took hold and change came in the form of women making gains in every walk of life.
No longer just house wives seen as Betty Crocker but
EQUALS!
The election of REAGAN set progress back 30 years the
conservative movement is now beginning to fade.
So progress again is on the move the people that lived in the shadows afraid of being ostracized..I'm speaking of gay and lesbiens...slowy the court of public opinion is changing and they to shall be seen as EQUALS!
Soon our Latino brothers and sister shall join us and gain the respect and their just place in society!
Now for my progress, my change...Marijuana is become legal and excepted more and more.
Fighting a 40 or 50 year war against cannabis is as waste of your tax payer dollars.
We too shall be seen as normal!
So face the truth you can't stop change.Progress moves
this nation forward. As it has from the beginning!
WE/THE PROGRESSIVES ARE WINNING THE CULTURE WAR AND SOCIAL CHANGE IS ALWAYS SLOW TO COME,BUT WE'LL GET THERE.
So chill out and listen to a great song!
http://youtu.be/BfuWXRZe9yA
PEACE
tofy
WE/THE PROGRESSIVES ARE WINNING THE CULTURE WAR AND SOCIAL CHANGE IS ALWAYS SLOW TO COME,BUT WE'LL GET THERE.

The picture of "your" progress ...

Shocking Photos Of Gosnell Murder Victims Included in Grand Jury Report
January 19, 2011 [known about since THIS date and before]
http://www.operationrescue.org/archives/shock...

The picture of "our" progress ...

Pictures Show Stunned Gosnell Heading to Jail Following Guilty Verdict
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/13/pictures-s...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Health Department Closes Charlotte Abortion Clinic Posing Danger to the Public

http://www.operationrescue.org/archives/healt...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Obama thinks liberals are stupid

Hey, liberals! Obama thinks you are stupid. Yeah, he really does. He knew Benghazi was terrorism before he didn't know it was terrorism.
Addressing a question about Benghazi in his press conference Monday, May 13, 2013, Obama's "logic" really made an impression:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/obama_...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
People, people, people!
Everything changes it's the natural order of things.This country has made progress it's forte, and why you try and deny...is beyond me?
Yes we went to hard and fast in the 60's and it stalled our movement, but we did achieve social change for a oppressed minority and civil rights was born.
In the 70's feminism took hold and change came in the form of women making gains in every walk of life.
No longer just house wives seen as Betty Crocker but
EQUALS!
The election of REAGAN set progress back 30 years the
conservative movement is now beginning to fade.
So progress again is on the move the people that lived in the shadows afraid of being ostracized..I'm speaking of gay and lesbiens...slowy the court of public opinion is changing and they to shall be seen as EQUALS!
Soon our Latino brothers and sister shall join us and gain the respect and their just place in society!
Now for my progress, my change...Marijuana is become legal and excepted more and more.
Fighting a 40 or 50 year war against cannabis is as waste of your tax payer dollars.
We too shall be seen as normal!
So face the truth you can't stop change.Progress moves
this nation forward. As it has from the beginning!
So chill out and listen to a great song!
http://youtu.be/BfuWXRZe9yA
PEACE
tofy
Completely agree!!

Reagan killed the working class of America. Who in the hell ever believed Trickle Down Economics?? Biggest joke of our lifetime. But republicans buy this crap hook, line, and sinker every time.

And the Cannibus issue is falling apart for them as we'll, there are 15 or 17 states that now have drastically changes laws concerning this, same as with fairness campaigns.... The tide is turning, and republicans are stuck in the whirlpool of old, stale, racist, gloom, doom, and fear.

The Republican Party is dead.... None too soon!!

They're last big push to save themselves.... Attacking latino's who are heavy democratic voters. They've failed at that already. Slow painful deaths are such a pain to watch.
spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Obama thinks liberals are stupid
Hey, liberals! Obama thinks you are stupid. Yeah, he really does. He knew Benghazi was terrorism before he didn't know it was terrorism.
Addressing a question about Benghazi in his press conference Monday, May 13, 2013, Obama's "logic" really made an impression:
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/obama_...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Hey, american bimbo!
Why aren't the GOPers outraged that security at Benghazi was cut by their own congress people?? Why haven't ANY of these 'brave patriots', as they like to call themselves, not questioned why tax cuts for the super rich are more important than American Lives serving at our embassies??
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
Republican Party =**Chicken Little...... The sky is always falling, but never happens.
Lie after lie after lie..... None of the fear, doom, and gloom ever happens.
EVER!
To Save the Democratic Party, We Must Risk Destroying It
OpEdNews

See, I'm tickled to my tootsies (if such frivolous language is permissible here) to be an alarmist among fellow alarmists. Now, it's pretty damn hard to be Cassandra if things aren't headed for the deep shitter, or **Chicken Little if the sky isn't really falling. Every once in a while one would like a nod of distressed agreement, or a pal holding corroborating sky-shards. But here the pals holding sky-shards are almost too numerous to mention; what's more, their prophetic-doom scrawlings, like my own, seem inevitably to land among the most popular pieces

The "lesser of two evils"--as represented at its sinister worst by Barack Obama--has simply become too evil to tolerate, and WILL clearly destroy our climate, sacrifice most of us to unchecked globalizing capitalism, and repress real democracy for the sake of 1%ers' status quo if left on its current unchecked course.

And Progressive Democrats of America, probably the best ESTABLISHED force for reform in the Democratic Party, have simply not proved radical enough to effect the needed reforms. Democrats need to face bigger threats than simply being "primaried." Like a massive defection of progressive voters from the party.

MORE::)
http://www.opednews.com/articles/To-Save-the-...

Glasgow IS "right" ...
I've been sitting back LMBO @ u ...

While enjoying God's SONshine <3
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The picture of "your" progress ...
Shocking Photos Of Gosnell Murder Victims Included in Grand Jury Report
January 19, 2011 [known about since THIS date and before]
http://www.operationrescue.org/archives/shock...
The picture of "our" progress ...
Pictures Show Stunned Gosnell Heading to Jail Following Guilty Verdict
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/13/pictures-s...
As he should be taken to prison..... The boys in prison will take care of him. No worries there.

Those babies were not killed from abortion, they were murdered by someone who didn't know what he was doing.

Abortion is wrong, unless its rape or incest. Plain and simple, but it's law. And republicans who have been in power who could of changed it didn't. No other way you can explain abortion.... Republicans use you tools throwing in abortions and keep you hanging on to every last thread. Same as with your made up gun grab lies.... You all fall for anything.

How many times have republicans been in charge and didn't stop Roe vs Wade?? How many times crackhead?? You're supposed to do all this research, but you've never looked into or investigated this have you?? Nope you haven't

Cause you're stupid and trained!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting you GED from jail?
Hillary will be get a subpoena and will have to commit perjury under oath. Will she? or will she rat out the Muslim?
sure Gayto, we'll see, you mean in the future, of course, no such thing has happen yet, and it's been 8 months, and how many hearings?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Benghazi Hearings So Far: Consensus Incompetence But No Cover Up

If there’s a consensus that seemed to be emerging from the Republican-hyped House hearings on the tragedy in Benghazi hears today it seems to be this: the hearings are revealing incompetence, but no cover- up. This is, of course, cutting out Fox News and conservative talkers but by most accounts (news coverage, news accounts, and the opinions of people not associated with ideological websites) it echoes the view of The National Journal’s Michael Hirsch:

There was tragic incompetence, plainly, in the Obama administration’s handling of the Benghazi attacks, and even possibly some political calculation. It is a record that may well come to haunt Hillary Clinton, the first Secretary of State to lose an ambassador in the field in more than three decades, if she runs for president in 2016.

But the obvious Republican effort to turn this inquiry into the Democratic (Obama) version of the Iraq intelligence scandal that has tarred the GOP since the George W. Bush years — led by that least-credible of champions, the almost-always-wrong Darrell Issa — is just not going to amount to much.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

And Hirsch is correct, here.

I wouldn’t call Issa The Dick Morris of the House.

But he’s coming awfully close to deserving that name. MORE:

The testimony Wednesday by three highly credible witnesses before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee added to the serious questions that have been raised for months about Benghazi. Last December, Clinton’s own “Accountability Review Board”— chaired by two major national-security figures, retired Amb. Thomas R. Pickering and Adm. Michael Mullen—detailed a broad failure of U.S. intelligence and policy-making over the deaths of Amb. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.

Statements and testimony in recent days from the three State Department officials, led by Stevens’ former deputy in Libya, Gregory Hicks, only appeared to underline the administration’s failure to take action, futile though it might have been, to save the lives of its emissaries. Hicks, in prepared testimony, said the U.S. military turned down his request for help during the attack, both special operations troops and F-16 fighters. Another witness, Mark Thompson, the deputy coordinator for operations at the State Department, was expected to say that Hillary Clinton sought to cut her department’s counterterrorism bureau out of the chain of decision-making, suggesting that she was downplaying the rise of terrorism in keeping with the administration’s political line during the 2012 presidential campaign (which Clinton has already denied). The last witness, Eric Nordstrom, the diplomatic outpost’s former chief security officer, has said that the Benghazi compound failed to meet security standards despite serious security threats.
The most moving — if still-not-quite scandalous — testimony came from Hicks, who described how he virtually begged for help as Stevens and his colleagues were being killed that night of Sept. 11, 2012. The help never came. The administration’s response has been that Hicks, a diplomat, is no expert in military capabilities, and his allegations have already been directly rebutted by both Gen. Martin Dempsey, the Joint Chiefs chairman, and former Defense Sec. Leon Panetta. Dempsey testified in February that it would have taken “up to 20 hours or so” to get F-16s to the site, and he called them “the wrong tool for the job.”

Hirsch notes:The military may yet have more to answer for as it conducts its own internal followup. And, without question, all of these statements Wednesday tend to bolster the critique of last year’s State Department report, which concluded that the administration had failed to appreciate the growing Islamist threat in Libya. As the report put it,“there was little understanding of militias in Benghazi and the threat they posed to U.S. interests.”

What there is still no evidence of, however, all these months later, is a deliberate cover-up by Obama, Clinton or other senior officials concerning what they knew about the attack and when.

But that fact will be totally irrelevant in the accounts and commentary on the hearings from some partisans.

That’s the way our politics works — but the law and public opinion don’t always follow the partisan and ideological narratives or agendas.

And he is correct in another sense: the story in its totality will be a blemish on Hillary Clinton’s record and image.

But it’ll unlikely to be (so far) an Oval Office disqualifier.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Congressional testimony has already proven the "coverup" just who gave that order is the question to ask, did it get to Obama? did it stop at Billary? they tried to shove others under the bus!
saying it doesn't make it true, Gayto, not one shred of evidence of a cover-up was given in those testimonies...if it was...ENLIGHTEN US, GIVE US EVIDENCE OF A COVER-UP.
PROVE a cover-up, Professor.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

DOJ Investigation of AP Part of Larger Pattern to Intimidate Sources and Reporters

While this incident has brought the Justice Department's crackdown on leakers to a new extreme, it’s important to remember, this storm has been brewing for a while now. In five years, the Obama administration has prosecuted more leakers under the Espionage Act than all other administrations combined, and virtually all these prosecutions have engulfed journalists one way or another.

And it may be about to get worse.

https://pressfreedomfoundation.org/blog/2013/...

I don't guess you dwIdioTs remember WND World Net Daily :) saying they AND "english.pravda.ru" published Sheriff Joe's press conference and INVESTIGATION

BECAUSE "reporters" were THREATENED in America ...
do you?

NO ONE WOULD except WND! in America that is!
AND
"independent" websites :)

that the libTARDS were AFRAID to 'click'...
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, american bimbo!
Why aren't the GOPers outraged that security at Benghazi was cut by their own congress people?? Why haven't ANY of these 'brave patriots', as they like to call themselves, not questioned why tax cuts for the super rich are more important than American Lives serving at our embassies??
Hey, you idiot ... American (small a),(American bimbo), so you're not American? You have nerve to criticize American PATRIOTS...Obama could use EXECUTIVE ORDER (like he did for F&F)...who denied help for our guys in Benghazi? Not Republicans that's for sure!
Shut your dumb face, you empty headed jerk!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

IRS Audits, Benghazi, Sebelius: Obama’s Second Term Is Scandal Heaven
by Eleanor Clift May 14, 2013 4:45 AM EDT
IRS Tea Party audits, Benghazi, oh my! The events unfolding in Washington may have journalists seeing blood in the water, but Obama’s second-term scandals are no Watergate, John Dean tells Eleanor Clift.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05...

a "liberal" website ...

WATCH: Jon Stewart slams Obama over the IRS scandal
http://theweek.com/article/index/244116/watch...

going d-o-w-n ....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Like we really give a shit!!! LMAO!!!
sure you do, when I leave. you can pretend you are the smartest guy in the room...LMAO. like you could pull that off. LMAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

A flood of scandals engulfs Obama From spinning Benghazi to politicizing the IRS to spying on the AP, a raft of embarrassing revelations is ...

crippling the president <<--<<<

http://theweek.com/bullpen/column/244122/a-fl...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
To Save the Democratic Party, We Must Risk Destroying It
OpEdNews
See, I'm tickled to my tootsies (if such frivolous language is permissible here) to be an alarmist among fellow alarmists. Now, it's pretty damn hard to be Cassandra if things aren't headed for the deep shitter, or **Chicken Little if the sky isn't really falling. Every once in a while one would like a nod of distressed agreement, or a pal holding corroborating sky-shards. But here the pals holding sky-shards are almost too numerous to mention; what's more, their prophetic-doom scrawlings, like my own, seem inevitably to land among the most popular pieces
The "lesser of two evils"--as represented at its sinister worst by Barack Obama--has simply become too evil to tolerate, and WILL clearly destroy our climate, sacrifice most of us to unchecked globalizing capitalism, and repress real democracy for the sake of 1%ers' status quo if left on its current unchecked course.
And Progressive Democrats of America, probably the best ESTABLISHED force for reform in the Democratic Party, have simply not proved radical enough to effect the needed reforms. Democrats need to face bigger threats than simply being "primaried." Like a massive defection of progressive voters from the party.
MORE::)
http://www.opednews.com/articles/To-Save-the-...
Glasgow IS "right" ...
I've been sitting back LMBO @ u ...
While enjoying God's SONshine <3
And when willbthis big thing happen?? You all have a time line? LMAO

Its always some sort of future doom and gloom with you tools. And surprise surprise..... None of it ever happens.
Amazing stupidity.

And no wonder you and Sybil Glascow are the same toes of idiots...... You both eat up the republican shit they shovel down your gullets lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Why babies in every country on Earth say 'mama' Like it or not, cross-cultural use of the word "mama" doesn't spring from some innate appreciation of moms

http://theweek.com/article/index/243809/why-b...

:)

yet gay marriage is trying to destroy "instinct" ...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you idiot ... American (small a),(American bimbo), so you're not American? You have nerve to criticize American PATRIOTS...Obama could use EXECUTIVE ORDER (like he did for F&F)...who denied help for our guys in Benghazi? Not Republicans that's for sure!
Shut your dumb face, you empty headed jerk!
What was Reagan hiding about arms to Iraq that allowed this to happen??????????
We Americans need the truth. We need more Congressional hearings !!!!!!!!!!
.Why did Reagan not stop this !!!!!!!!!!

The Beirut Barracks Bombing (October 23, 1983 in Beirut, Lebanon) occurred during the Lebanese Civil War, when two truck bombs struck separate buildings housing United States and French military forces—members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon—killing 299 American and French servicemen. The organization Islamic Jihad, later known as Hezbollah, claimed responsibility for the bombing.
You frricken Repubs are the MOST hypocritical bitches on earth.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And when willbthis big thing happen?? You all have a time line? LMAO
Its always some sort of future doom and gloom with you tools. And surprise surprise..... None of it ever happens.
Amazing stupidity.
And no wonder you and Sybil Glascow are the same toes of idiots...... You both eat up the republican shit they shovel down your gullets lol
ALL you gotta do is lQQk around
and you will see "your" progress ...

factories closed ...
litter on the streets ...
houses abandoned ...
BABIES BEING MURDERED!

get the 'picture' YET?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville