'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,399)

Showing posts 87,961 - 87,980 of144,837
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you have been on here constantly claiming that CITIZENS/WE THE PEOPLE had no right to question or look into all the many discrepancies concerning Obama's fake birth certificate. But it's perfectly okay for the GOVERNMENT to discriminate against republican/conservative groups that WE THE PEOPLE belong to. Your opinions tell us everything we ever need to know about your government tit sucking ass. lol
Political profiling is okay and should be encouraged and praised...as long as it is your side that is doing the discriminating and profiling and lying and deceiving, right?
Time to put your big boy panties on and sack up, uncle flabby. Busted big time and I'd be willing to bet there is more to "come". Open wide flabby, we don't want you idiots to miss even one drip-drop that's "coming" your way! How about shit? Hope you like the taste of it. You are going to be eating a lot of that too. Something tells me you already have an acquired taste for both gizz and shit. Lap it up, dawg!
I never said that.... I'll own you like I've owned the liars Ari and American crackhead.....post where I said what you claim I said Sybil. You can't.... Another republican caught in a lie in front of everyone. No big feat, I do it easily.

What I DID say, was after 6 years if beating the birther drum, numerous cases thrown out of the SC, Romney never mentioning it..... It's a closed subject..... Only the stupid, uneducated folks such as yourself, Ari the paste eater, and the pill snorting chunkie old chick crackhead sorts of people keep going on and on about the birther issue.

The handlers who feed you what to believe just keep shoveling the shit into your jaws which hang wide open and gobble up every little kernel of corn they feed you.

But we all understand that you low education no information voters are ignorant and can't help it. That's why you work at Wendy's and fix frys all day..... That's all you're capable of.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

spocko wrote:
The IRS has a duty to investigate questionable applicants!
But the IRS had no questionable liberal applicants that needed to be looked at? Hmmm...I could give them quite a few examples. Seems as if the IRS has actually admitted to their Conservative profiling and attempted to apologize so their scandal would fade away. Then you come along and claim it's the rightwingers that are crazy. The cockroaches are coming out of the woodwork at the WH and turning on each other concerning the Benghazi scandal and you also approve of your governments lies and coverup. Now Eric Holder is at it again and he has another profiling scandal where he has abused his powers and you are perfectly okay with that scandal too?

Somebody better beam you up Spocko...you'll never make it through what's coming your way. That makes it even sweeter for the "crazy" rightwingers that you just love to blame everything on. They beat your ass down and now to add insult to injury... they get to laugh at your stupid ass as you post your chicken scratch trying to justify the dirty crap your messiah is being forced to admit he is responsible for! I find that hilarious. The more you post, the more we laugh. The more Obama speaks, the more dirt that comes out. The more Obama denies, the more cockroaches that come out of the woodwork to flap their jaws! It just doesn't get much better than this. Justice for the birthers! That burns the hairs on your old sagging ass, doesn't it?

lmao
lmao
lmao
lmao
lmao
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah more ignorant BS from right wing whiners.
If you really think that, why don't you watch some news and get informed for yourself, and stop being so uninformed about whats going on in the world yourself.
Maybe you don't do that because you are a Muslim Terrorist in disguise and the demise of this country is what you pray for.
If not, then you are a lazy slob just spouting from the top of your ignorant empty head about something you know nothing about.
Even the main stream media is starting to wake up. Maybe you will believe them .
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

One other thing..... All you pill snorting republicans are geeking over everything democrat right now.

You are so scared of democrats that whenever a democrats name is mentioned when a political race is approaching, you tools instantly go into attack mode.

Ashley Judd never said she was going to run. But when her name was mentioned, you all sucked up 2 days worth of pills and went crazy.

Wasted time!

Hillary Clinton hasn't said she will run for president yet, and you tools are so scared of her you're already digging for everything you can to make her look bad. It's not sticking, and you all make your party look even more ignorant politicizing Benghazi.... Knowing republicans cut funding for security.

Wasted time.

Republicans do nothing for this country but collect checks.... Guess that's why you head check drawing trash love every word they say.... You all are exactly alike!! Worthless!
Whitehouse in deep dodo

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post!!
Why are republicans so scared of the IRS looking to make sure no one is using a tax exempt status to hide political money??
Republicans only want to be able to investigate democrats, but when they are looked into they cry like bitches.
We're used to it.... Lots of the republican crying type here.
The IRS should never be used to target political enemies, whether GOP or Democrat. Regardless of political orientation, this should piss everyone off.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as a good GOP President they all suck the screw ups.
HA! Like you know something!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post!!
Why are republicans so scared of the IRS looking to make sure no one is using a tax exempt status to hide political money??
Republicans only want to be able to investigate democrats, but when they are looked into they cry like bitches.
We're used to it.... Lots of the republican crying type here.
Who said the conservatives were upset or afraid for the IRS to look into their tax exempt status? Only you? lol Obviously the IRS found nothing when they were profiling the conservative organizations. Are you saying that the conservative groups filed for tax exempt status even though they were afraid of what the IRS would find? And then when the IRS found absolutely nothing wrong or illegal, the IRS apologized for investigating only those conservative groups...the conservative groups are still crying because NO WRONG-DOING ON THEIR PART was found by the IRS political profiling?

Yep, that makes sense in your little bizarro world. I must admit even I expected a better excuse from your dumb ass. You are slipping and slacking uncle flabby. You are all over the place. That's so funny!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Hey America, electing the man with a Muslim name...how's that working for you?
Some will continue to tow the party line like a good whore defending her pimp for beating her @$$.
More and more Americans are learning from this mistake, hell even Joe Scarborough is getting tough on Obama and his Muslim thuggery!
The Democrats are now entering social media sites in an attempt to build a "Fake Consensus" from yellow journalism Fake-a-licious Facebook!
Me and a few others have watched all this materialize and we told Dems here it was coming...now what?
Not working very well, it's time to fess up and throw the Muslim the Muslim under the bus to save the Democratic party.
*snicker*

FalseNews has you tools all worked up.

I bet they can keep you low education types jumping thru hoops as much as I do.

Not a big task..... You all are stupid.

Btw.... SCOTUS says you and your kind are stupid as well.

Just had to throw that in there. Heh
hear nothing see nothing

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really think that, why don't you watch some news and get informed for yourself, and stop being so uninformed about whats going on in the world yourself.
Maybe you don't do that because you are a Muslim Terrorist in disguise and the demise of this country is what you pray for.
If not, then you are a lazy slob just spouting from the top of your ignorant empty head about something you know nothing about.
Even the main stream media is starting to wake up. Maybe you will believe them .
Then, some of them going to dig their dumb empty
heads inside the sand!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You totally do not understand why all this is so important. It has nothing to do with religion , it has nothing to do with which Party affiliation one considers themselves to belong, and lastly it really does not even pertain to your ideology.
The one thing important , is that no one attends to honestly doing the business of the gov`t.
Obama has been perpetually on a mode of campaigning . He has a Cabinet and advisors supposed to do his thinking about running the Country for him. Hillary has been the State Dept. head honcho.
These people have allowed their Party affiliation to get ahead of doing business!!
Obama and Hillary have lied to the people about Benghazi and sent Ms. Rice to lie to everyone , and this is not providing any trust in our gov`t and not this administration . When all in the administration lie ,when it becomes obvious they have , when it further indicates they allowed the four Americans to be killed by failing to provide security , when no help was sent when it could perhaps have saved them ,, all one can ask is WHY!!These are BIG failures on the part of the top people , Hillary , and Obama!
Now add that to the new failures of the administration , one on top of the other , the I.R.S. being Party driven to punish the other party when this dept` is undoubtedly never to be partisan to either, we lose faith in the entire administration . Do any not understand the fact America can not stand this way!?
If you think religion , the Constitution , our Bill of Rights, have not been trampled upon, you have lost your own minds and are not thinking. Pretend it is all not so if you will and call others names, but all should start thinking , instead of mouthing off!
More ignorant Lies and BS from the Right Wing hacks.

You stupid asses are destroying what little is left of your Party.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Whitehouse in deep dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that the DOJ was looking at personal & business calls that the Associated Press made. It would be different if the DOJ was only looking at their own employees that were leaking info, but they were looking at all calls the AP made.
Scooter Libby was prosecuted and resigned amid scandal, so to compare what the WH is doing now to that does not help your cause
The White House is not the DOJ you stupid ass.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
All the while the Democrats have pronounced the doom of the Republican Party!! They are not dead!! Just investigating the failures of this Democratic, progressive, liberal, Administration!!!
They have been so busy blaming every one for everything, and now have to explain their own failures!!
Where are those WMD's you ignorant pos?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Whitehouse in deep dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS should never be used to target political enemies, whether GOP or Democrat. Regardless of political orientation, this should piss everyone off.
The head of the IRS is a Dumbya appointee.

So that explains alot.

Republicans still doing stupid things.

He is responsible for everything that happened. Yet none of you are asking why he's still in office??

Amazing!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Ashley Judd never said she was going to run. But when her name was mentioned, you all sucked up 2 days worth of pills and went crazy.
lol Boy you are scraping the bottom of the barrel big time today. You'll be in the ER hetting stitches in your knuckles before lunch time! Hilarious!

Miss Pit Stains (Judd) never said she was going to run BUT the democrat political machine was begging her to run, weren't they? They were putting it out there that their 1%er Hollywood has-been was the answer to their fears that the republicans will take the Senate in the midterm elections and McConnell will be majority leader. When they realized ole pit stains didn't have a hope in hell of beating McConnell they went to plan B. They needed to find another woman to use. They are now trying to get a local democrat woman to run against McConnell but even she has doubts that she can beat McConnell so she won't commit. Poor ole democrat machine! So little time and so few women choices to use for their plan B.

According to you...the republicans are afraid and taking pills and are so worried about the many women the democrats are trying to rustle up and use to run against McConnell. Seems all of your lame excuses and accusations keep backfiring on you. Is that why you only post every once in awhile now? You used to be on here constantly spewing your crap.

Do you morons have a plan C,D,E, or F since pit stains and the local woman didn't work out so well for you? Maybe you should pull the race card and get Jesse or Al to claim they are KY residents and run against McConnell. LMAO You have already condoned the democrat machine in KY of making racist remarks against McConnell's wife...why not go all the way and use your race card? Hey, at this point, it couldn't hurt your effort, could it? LMMFAO

Keeps get better and better! Enjoy the democrats total implosion, enjoy!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Hey America, electing the man with a Muslim name...how's that working for you?
Some will continue to tow the party line like a good whore defending her pimp for beating her @$$.
More and more Americans are learning from this mistake, hell even Joe Scarborough is getting tough on Obama and his Muslim thuggery!
The Democrats are now entering social media sites in an attempt to build a "Fake Consensus" from yellow journalism Fake-a-licious Facebook!
Me and a few others have watched all this materialize and we told Dems here it was coming...now what?
Not working very well, it's time to fess up and throw the Muslim the Muslim under the bus to save the Democratic party.
Alot better than that pos Bush....how is that WMD thing working out for you Stupid?

Scooter Libby
US Atty Gate
Black water Scandal
abughraib Scandal
Shooter Gate
Bin Laden Protection

How is that working put for you Stupid?

Lmfao
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You gd Liar pos, you know less than nothing about anything Stupid.

Now go watch your Faux you low IQ pos.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Benghazi Republican Thinking....

Republicans claimed that Benghazi was set up by Obama so he could use it as a safety issue about islamic terrorism.... At the same time, you tools claim he is Muslim??

How in the world can you idiots let something like this to be held as truth in your pea sized brains??

ONE man is playing both sides against each other?? He is a Muslim and he wants America to be Muslim??

But this hasn't happened in 5 years??

Republican math never adds up....... But that's why republicans are so dumb..... They eat up fear, doom, and gloom without researching one word of what's fed to them.

Gluttons For Stupidity!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>More ignorant Lies and BS from the Right Wing hacks.
You stupid asses are destroying what little is left of your Party.
Read my last para. Don`t bother replying when it is obvious you have not the intellect to follow a theme.

The Party is far from dead, that is what has you tied in knots as your party fails at running the gov`t. Leadership is not your forte!
lmao

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that.... I'll own you like I've owned the liars Ari and American crackhead.....post where I said what you claim I said Sybil. You can't.... Another republican caught in a lie in front of everyone. No big feat, I do it easily.
What I DID say, was after 6 years if beating the birther drum, numerous cases thrown out of the SC, Romney never mentioning it..... It's a closed subject..... Only the stupid, uneducated folks such as yourself, Ari the paste eater, and the pill snorting chunkie old chick crackhead sorts of people keep going on and on about the birther issue.
The handlers who feed you what to believe just keep shoveling the shit into your jaws which hang wide open and gobble up every little kernel of corn they feed you.
But we all understand that you low education no information voters are ignorant and can't help it. That's why you work at Wendy's and fix frys all day..... That's all you're capable of.
You are having an extremely tough time owning your many lies and accusations and stupid excuses...don't worry about owning me. I'm good. How many times have you been on here calling the birthers crazy? Oh, but you really meant something else, right? O-tay uncle flabby ass. We hear ya! LMMFAO But now you are trying to distance yourself from your many accusations against the birthers? How's that tactic working out for your messiah and his posse? How bright of you to follow in your failing political party's footsteps!
We have always known you were full of crap and you lie and deceive and cheat and attempt to con and on and on and on. We never bought any of it but the fact that you think we did (or that we do now) is the icing on the cake for all of us. We are enjoying your misery and shame. Keep posting flabby ass. Watching you attempt to backtrack and digging up lame excuses is so much fun! We have a lunch-buying pool at the office called uncle flabby's flubs. We guess how many stupid things or lies you will post before our lunch time. I picked the number 8 today so could you post at least 2 more times before lunch so I can win a free lunch today? Thanks,flabby ass.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Boy you are scraping the bottom of the barrel big time today. You'll be in the ER hetting stitches in your knuckles before lunch time! Hilarious!
Miss Pit Stains (Judd) never said she was going to run BUT the democrat political machine was begging her to run, weren't they? They were putting it out there that their 1%er Hollywood has-been was the answer to their fears that the republicans will take the Senate in the midterm elections and McConnell will be majority leader. When they realized ole pit stains didn't have a hope in hell of beating McConnell they went to plan B. They needed to find another woman to use. They are now trying to get a local democrat woman to run against McConnell but even she has doubts that she can beat McConnell so she won't commit. Poor ole democrat machine! So little time and so few women choices to use for their plan B.
According to you...the republicans are afraid and taking pills and are so worried about the many women the democrats are trying to rustle up and use to run against McConnell. Seems all of your lame excuses and accusations keep backfiring on you. Is that why you only post every once in awhile now? You used to be on here constantly spewing your crap.
Do you morons have a plan C,D,E, or F since pit stains and the local woman didn't work out so well for you? Maybe you should pull the race card and get Jesse or Al to claim they are KY residents and run against McConnell. LMAO You have already condoned the democrat machine in KY of making racist remarks against McConnell's wife...why not go all the way and use your race card? Hey, at this point, it couldn't hurt your effort, could it? LMMFAO
Keeps get better and better! Enjoy the democrats total implosion, enjoy!
That's your breakdown of events huh?? Figures!

That's why you all are so dumb.

Do a little research about Mitch being in big trouble next election. I know you won't do the work for the truth.... This is what makes this so much fun. You're just stupid Sybil. Most be so much fry grease from Wendy's clogging up your train if thought. McConnell is the weakest republican in office right now. Even big republicans are preparing for him to lose his seat.

But hey..... falseNews doesn't report that. They have strick orders not to report those things.

I also noticed you pulled a coward Ari move.... Post where you claimed I made the statement you went on and on about.

Nevermind..... Just another typical republican liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 87,961 - 87,980 of144,837
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Religion What A Crock 127,934
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 16 min Helpful 381
Richard and Sarah hicks 1 hr seriously 20
Richard hicks and Becky Abner 1 hr Truth 1
KC Basketball Coach 2 hr Whatever 54
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Anne 52 81,549
Need someone to jailbreak an iphone 3gs (Mar '11) 2 hr Need iPhone 4 jailbroke 17
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••