'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#99472 May 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously a bi-partisan @$$ kisser!
Colin Powell was on the Bush team once...so?
Perhaps he like the six figure salary and wanted to play ball to keep them...just...MAYBE?
Dumb@$$!
Keep towing the Muslim Ho party line BEEEEAAAATCH!
Talk about towing the party line.... Read your reply again and then think about you towing the party line.

Republicans are so stupid! Even this one with his $47.00 Internet degree!!

You can tell how educated he is by his use of certain words. Muslim Ho Party, Beeeeeaatch.... I often see highly educated people talk and type like this.

(Google sarcasm so you can grasp what I just did to you here, you're not smart enough to put it together in your own)

btw..... Colin Powell could have won a presidential run for republicans. But you all are racists, so you blew that one as well. Just the same as you blew Christe. He could have won but you who tow the party line, fuckered that all up huh??

You were speaking of towing the party line.... Right??

Dumbass!
Uncle Tab

United States

#99473 May 14, 2013
More of the latest republican 'thinking' here...

Obama is a Muslim, supports Muslims and the Muslim Brotherhood.... Yet he killed BinLaden.

The IRS is headed by a Dumbya appointee... Yet under control of a republican the IRS were scrutinizing the tea baggers. It's Obamas fault.

Republicans cut security in Benghazi, yet it's Obamas and Hillary's fault.(Amazing republican thinking there huh?)

Republicans claimed giving the super rich would create jobs, yet the high unemployment rates are Obama's fault.

And anyone had to wonder why republicans are so f'n STUPID??
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#99474 May 14, 2013
Anyone notice that the calvin_foolish retard posts how smart it is, then obsesses with comments about others? what a low intellect libotard, repitition in liboland must mean they are smart,

hey uncle faggy, you are 100% repititious with your ignorance, does that mean you are a smart retard? baaaaaaaaaa

LOLOLOL
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#99475 May 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Obama is a Muslim, supports Muslims and the Muslim Brotherhood.... Yet he killed BinLaden.
The IRS is headed by a Dumbya appointee... Yet under control of a republican the IRS were scrutinizing the tea baggers. It's Obamas fault.
Republicans cut security in Benghazi, yet it's Obamas and Hillary's fault.(Amazing republican thinking there huh?)
Republicans claimed giving the super rich would create jobs, yet the high unemployment rates are Obama's fault.
Republican thinking? Does that mean hussein oblamer is a mooslum? he said he was,

man are you one ignorant sodotard,
get the fork u r done

Glasgow, KY

#99476 May 14, 2013
Who the hell is in charge in Washington? We elected Obama to "run" our country not "ruin" our country. He is busy golfing and entertaining his 1%er Hollywood buddies and sends the wife and kids off on a vacation every few weeks to keep her happy and when it comes to matters that concern the citizens he suddenly turns into Hans Shultz (the German prison guard on Hogans Heroes) and he "knows nothing".

He started off his presidency letting Reid and Pelosi act as presidents-in-charge while he golfed and partied and you see what we got from those two stooges...the largest tax legislation forced on the American people in the history of our country! Obama knew nothing! Evidently Pelosi and Reid knew nothing...they didn't bother to read the Obamacare bill either. All three of the stooges know enough to opt their families out of Obamacare though. Benghazi facts were changed so citizens would not know the facts of Benghazi before they voted for Obama in the upcoming election. But Obama knows nothing!

4 Americans were murdered by terrorists in Benghazi and Obama knew nothing. He was getting beauty rest so he could party with Beyonce and Jay Z in Vegas the next day. He knew enough to realize he would go where he could bank some big money...and that's exactly what he did. Benghazi...he knew nothing! Vegas party with Jay Z and Beyonce...he knew exactly how much money was contributed to his campaign bank and who donated those big bucks.

Hilary Clinton, Obama's pick for Secretary of State...she knew nothing! Who, at this point, knows anything about anything that goes on in this administration? They know nothing! Ah, but they are very aware of the millions of dumb ass Obama worshipers that will lap up anything Obama and his gang tells them. That's why Hilary Clinton decided to step up and take charge!! She appointed her own "police" to police her involvement or lack of involvement in the Benghazi tragedy. Of course her police guys found her innocent of any wrong doing. They know nothing!

The IRS, on Obama's watch, profiled and discriminated against conservative groups at the height of Obama's second term election effort and Obama knows nothing! Who the f*ck knows anything about anything up there on the Hill?

Now the weasel Holder has done the presidents dirty deeds once again and Obama knows nobody named Holder all of a sudden! He knows nothing! Obama and Holder are tighter than fat ass Barney Frank's thongs yet Obama knew nothing about the wire tapping of the press. He knew nothing!

So just what is it that Obama knows about his administration other than what any of them wore to his last party and out-shined Moo'chelle in her fashion choices paid for by tax payers? Well, according to Jay Carni-val act, Obama's spokesperson, who also suddenly knows nothing and can't quit talking about everything he doesn't know...Obama has been so busy saving the citizens from doom and gloom and and bringing the roaring economy back that we all are experiencing now (huh? Whut-whut?) and taking care of the horrible unemployment rate for 5 years and he was so busy celebrating his summer of recovery party he just couldn't be a part of or know of all the scandals that are coming out of his administration right now. He was busy being our messiah and he knows nothing! I'd bet the millions and millions of citizens that have found themselves now relying on food stamps and those millions and millions of citizens who still are unemployed after 5 years of Obama's grand recovery and those millions and millions of families who have hit the poverty level on Obama's watch could tell him a thing or two! But of course...our president knows nothing! And the really sad part...you millions and millions of dumb ass ObaMORONS know less than your president and his staff does!!!!! You sheep will be yelling you knew nothing until the sewer water you have been drinking finally drowns you and then you will have truly proved that you know nothing! lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#99477 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
LQQK here little Muslim pimped ho...we don't run anywhere.
I am not the only one who beats your @$$ with fact and logic; AL-JD-OZ-RH-DL-my friend from Glascow are a few of the MANY!
BAAAAA BBBBAAAAA Baaaa!
Soylent stupid is sheeple!
Coming from the same person who I've called on many lies?? Just another lie from you Ari. Lucky we have the Internet for fools like you who can try to build themselves up with some goofy fake life, like serving in the military, your college farce, and the many other bullshit crap youbtype to try to impress the ignorant republican masses here.

You've been posses and hiding tail since I asked you to post Ibama's executive order concerning gun control.... As usual, your coward ass runs like the bitch you are.

I also asked you to post statements you claimed I made that said I had a heart attack.... Your coward ass runs again.

So please...... Keyboard Hero.... Stfu and keep living your fantastic Internet life.... It's fun to laugh at. Too bad you're too stupid to realize how much your head check drawing 47% ass is laughed at.

Why not post where I said those thing you claimed I said? 2 reasons, 1) you're a liar!! 2) you're LAZY DUMB REPUBLICANS!

I go with both,,,, dumb lazy liars!!

Now go clean the erasers dumbass!! That's all you're use for for.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#99478 May 14, 2013
hey sodolibs, here you are, this explains your barack-na-phobia and the pending barackalypse,

baaaaaaaaaa

----------
Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill

Based on thousands of cases!

“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”

“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”
Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/
Uncle Tab

United States

#99479 May 14, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
Anyone notice that the calvin_foolish retard posts how smart it is, then obsesses with comments about others? what a low intellect libotard, repitition in liboland must mean they are smart,
hey uncle faggy, you are 100% repititious with your ignorance, does that mean you are a smart retard? baaaaaaaaaa
LOLOLOL
..... Coming from the dumb republican who said 'Congrats President Romney' for DAYS before the election and says baaaaaas on every post.

Do you even know what repititous means??

Nevermind..... Another STUPID republican making a fool of themselves with their own post.

Just doesn't get any easier.
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#99480 May 14, 2013
Damn, uncle flabby ass, quit your crying and blaming. Reading your posts are as bad as listening to a spoiled rotten punk kid have a meltdown every few minutes because he was caught in another lie. Whaaa, whaaa-whaaa whaaa! Dry up those baby tears and sack-up old boy! Are you showing-out but really are begging for another ass whipping from AL? lol AL is probably too busy sitting back and laughing at your stupid ass to even bother with getting on here and whipping your stupid ass again. We are ALL enjoying your kiddie meltdown, old man. Keep going and sooner than later you will rank right up their with your ignorant butt buddy wtf and little cavin scooter boy!

Entertain us old boy! Whaaaa!
Uncle Tab

United States

#99481 May 14, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
hey sodolibs, here you are, this explains your barack-na-phobia and the pending barackalypse,
baaaaaaaaaa
----------
Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill
Based on thousands of cases!
“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”
“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”
Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.
“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/
World Nut Daily..... why does anyone believe one word from end?? No reason to even read garbage you tools post when it comes from those sites.

Again.....'news' site like these is why everyone laughs at you republican tools.

Perfect Idiots = republicans.
lol Obama lol

Glasgow, KY

#99482 May 14, 2013
I know NOTHING!!! I learned everything I know from my (sealed and hidden) Harvard educational experience. Again...I know nothing!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#99483 May 14, 2013
Anyone else notice how fast Ari carries his fake ass out if here EVERY time I ask him to post this heart attack post or the Executive Order about gun control!??

He always comes back with the excuse he had things to do..... The thing he's doing is being a coward bitch and hiding EVERY TIME!!

It's just fun for me to point these things out and making fools if them. They really don't have anything to worry about as far as you other republicans here as far as him being caught lying.... The republican attention span is about 7 seconds long, so no worries for them when they're caught being lying cowards, when they log back in, it all starts a new clock. Again..... This is republican logic. If I run and come back, I can start the lies again all over.

It's hilarious. Low/No information tools.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99484 May 14, 2013
lmao wrote:
Damn, uncle flabby ass, quit your crying and blaming. Reading your posts are as bad as listening to a spoiled rotten punk kid have a meltdown every few minutes because he was caught in another lie. Whaaa, whaaa-whaaa whaaa! Dry up those baby tears and sack-up old boy! Are you showing-out but really are begging for another ass whipping from AL? lol AL is probably too busy sitting back and laughing at your stupid ass to even bother with getting on here and whipping your stupid ass again. We are ALL enjoying your kiddie meltdown, old man. Keep going and sooner than later you will rank right up their with your ignorant butt buddy wtf and little cavin scooter boy!
Entertain us old boy! Whaaaa!
What a reply Sybil..... As usual.... Lies.

You can call facts whining all you want.... Explains the last 2 elections and will explain the next 5 elections.

Keep on with your crazy replies that have no subject matter and, as usual, republican spin. Which simply means.... A lie.

That's all any of you are... Liars.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#99485 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
LQQK here little Muslim pimped ho...we don't run anywhere.
I am not the only one who beats your @$$ with fact and logic; AL-JD-OZ-RH-DL-my friend from Glascow are a few of the MANY!
BAAAAA BBBBAAAAA Baaaa!
Soylent stupid is sheeple!
Thank you friend ... we don't run and we don't hide and we for sure don't protect Muslim terrorists and let our own brave Americans down...
Ask Obama, wait he doesn't know anything, Hillary, "WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE"...does make huge difference, to American people, to families of those brave guys killed in Benghazi, to that guy still in jail for a video, that has nothing to do with Benghazi...yes it does make difference not to lye to the American people ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#99486 May 14, 2013
lol Obama lol wrote:
I know NOTHING!!! I learned everything I know from my (sealed and hidden) Harvard educational experience. Again...I know nothing!!!
SCOTUS and every elected republican disagrees with all of you on the birther issue.

Your party is a split up mess. It's very easy to defeat small broken up groups in elections.

The fun thing is, I'm pointing out nothing but fact here, helping you to change things and not being the stale old doom, gloom, and fear party, yet none of you will do a thing to improve your party..... You'll just let it draw to a slow painful death.

Obama was elected twice, even after years of you tools preaching the end of the world. It just isn't working out for you. What do you do? Try to keep Benghazi alive to hurt Hillary.

How did the birther thing work out for you idiots when you beat that drum to death??

Blind as bats! Dumb as rocks!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#99487 May 14, 2013
Cock a Doodle Doo! and Cluck Cluck Cluck. That's the sound of the chickens coming home to roost.They are outing the Cock of the Walk and his Cock and Bull lies.
Hasn't this been a wonderful UNFETTERED day. As Jay Carney says.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99488 May 14, 2013
Why aren't republicans outraged that secutity at Benghazi was cut by republicans??

Why haven't ANY if these 'brave patriots' as they call themselves, haven't questioned why tax cuts for the super rich are more important than American Lives??

Talk about the amazingly perfect sheep..... Republicans can tell these tools to march into gas chambers a easy as Hitler did, and they would do it no questions asked.

Nothing but stupid, gutless cowards!!

Since: Dec 11

#99489 May 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Obama killed Bin Laden? Who was at the viewing, funeral, wake, Janazah? Who is alive that can verify the death? IRS has a new boss...the guy with the Muslim name!(the same one directing Holder and DOJ!) Funding does not equate to setting on your hands as Americans call for help!
You may lie so much you believe your own lies...that does not mean anyone reading these forums believe your delusions.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99490 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Obama killed Bin Laden? Who was at the viewing, funeral, wake, Janazah? Who is alive that can verify the death? IRS has a new boss...the guy with the Muslim name!(the same one directing Holder and DOJ!) Funding does not equate to setting on your hands as Americans call for help!
You may lie so much you believe your own lies...that does not mean anyone reading these forums believe your delusions.
Seal Team 6 said so. Guess you don't watch much news huh??

And how many confirmed sightings do you have in your vast information library?(Snicker)

Nevermind.... Your library is as fake as your education and the lies you tell about being in the armed services. None of it is true. Keyboard hero!

And the IRS BOSS WAS Dumbya appointed. Let that sink in super stupid!!

And if Obama kills Bin Laden, how is that helping Muslim Terrorists??

And I have to bring up again.... Where's the statement I made about having a heart attack?? Why are you running like a little bitch?

Nothing but a lying punk!!

Add that up..... You were owned again dumbass.

(He'll skip over his heart attack lie to try to save face cause he's just ignorant)
Syl

Ashland, KY

#99491 May 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Why aren't republicans outraged that secutity at Benghazi was cut by republicans??
Why haven't ANY if these 'brave patriots' as they call themselves, haven't questioned why tax cuts for the super rich are more important than American Lives??
Talk about the amazingly perfect sheep..... Republicans can tell these tools to march into gas chambers a easy as Hitler did, and they would do it no questions asked.
Nothing but stupid, gutless cowards!!
You don't have to act as dumb as you do,because you really are.
What a stupid post. Do you expect us to believe that you believe that crap?
Don't you ever listen to any news?
There's plenty of it, and it's all very bad for for Obama,Eric Holder and Hillary, your murdering heroes. You know, the ones you bow down and worship every morning. The three big scandals that surfaced this week are not the only ones.
I don't have much time to watch all the news I would like too, but do keep up with some of it , I at least watch an hour in the mornings. Yes , on Fox, the station that you'r going to find out was telling the truth all along.
Now the media is starting to turn against Obama, especially the White House press.
Never seen them augmentative as they were to day with Jay Carney.

I think you are trying to save face now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing from child's grave 1 hr Coke And A Smile 23
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr ole Joe 7,392
ItsBarbourville on ustream 2 hr neo cons cant 2
Girls at Flatlick Dolar General? 3 hr friend 19
McDonald's 3 hr j j j 8
Mindless Democrats 3 hr neo cons cant 3
Ky Momma 3 hr Looking 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs