'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 229074 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#99478 May 14, 2013
hey sodolibs, here you are, this explains your barack-na-phobia and the pending barackalypse,

baaaaaaaaaa

----------
Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill

Based on thousands of cases!

“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”

“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”
Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/
Uncle Tab

United States

#99479 May 14, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
Anyone notice that the calvin_foolish retard posts how smart it is, then obsesses with comments about others? what a low intellect libotard, repitition in liboland must mean they are smart,
hey uncle faggy, you are 100% repititious with your ignorance, does that mean you are a smart retard? baaaaaaaaaa
LOLOLOL
..... Coming from the dumb republican who said 'Congrats President Romney' for DAYS before the election and says baaaaaas on every post.

Do you even know what repititous means??

Nevermind..... Another STUPID republican making a fool of themselves with their own post.

Just doesn't get any easier.
lmao

Edmonton, KY

#99480 May 14, 2013
Damn, uncle flabby ass, quit your crying and blaming. Reading your posts are as bad as listening to a spoiled rotten punk kid have a meltdown every few minutes because he was caught in another lie. Whaaa, whaaa-whaaa whaaa! Dry up those baby tears and sack-up old boy! Are you showing-out but really are begging for another ass whipping from AL? lol AL is probably too busy sitting back and laughing at your stupid ass to even bother with getting on here and whipping your stupid ass again. We are ALL enjoying your kiddie meltdown, old man. Keep going and sooner than later you will rank right up their with your ignorant butt buddy wtf and little cavin scooter boy!

Entertain us old boy! Whaaaa!
Uncle Tab

United States

#99481 May 14, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
hey sodolibs, here you are, this explains your barack-na-phobia and the pending barackalypse,
baaaaaaaaaa
----------
Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill
Based on thousands of cases!
“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”
“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”
Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.
“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/
World Nut Daily..... why does anyone believe one word from end?? No reason to even read garbage you tools post when it comes from those sites.

Again.....'news' site like these is why everyone laughs at you republican tools.

Perfect Idiots = republicans.
lol Obama lol

Edmonton, KY

#99482 May 14, 2013
I know NOTHING!!! I learned everything I know from my (sealed and hidden) Harvard educational experience. Again...I know nothing!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#99483 May 14, 2013
Anyone else notice how fast Ari carries his fake ass out if here EVERY time I ask him to post this heart attack post or the Executive Order about gun control!??

He always comes back with the excuse he had things to do..... The thing he's doing is being a coward bitch and hiding EVERY TIME!!

It's just fun for me to point these things out and making fools if them. They really don't have anything to worry about as far as you other republicans here as far as him being caught lying.... The republican attention span is about 7 seconds long, so no worries for them when they're caught being lying cowards, when they log back in, it all starts a new clock. Again..... This is republican logic. If I run and come back, I can start the lies again all over.

It's hilarious. Low/No information tools.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99484 May 14, 2013
lmao wrote:
Damn, uncle flabby ass, quit your crying and blaming. Reading your posts are as bad as listening to a spoiled rotten punk kid have a meltdown every few minutes because he was caught in another lie. Whaaa, whaaa-whaaa whaaa! Dry up those baby tears and sack-up old boy! Are you showing-out but really are begging for another ass whipping from AL? lol AL is probably too busy sitting back and laughing at your stupid ass to even bother with getting on here and whipping your stupid ass again. We are ALL enjoying your kiddie meltdown, old man. Keep going and sooner than later you will rank right up their with your ignorant butt buddy wtf and little cavin scooter boy!
Entertain us old boy! Whaaaa!
What a reply Sybil..... As usual.... Lies.

You can call facts whining all you want.... Explains the last 2 elections and will explain the next 5 elections.

Keep on with your crazy replies that have no subject matter and, as usual, republican spin. Which simply means.... A lie.

That's all any of you are... Liars.
OZombies

United States

#99485 May 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQK here little Muslim pimped ho...we don't run anywhere.
I am not the only one who beats your @$$ with fact and logic; AL-JD-OZ-RH-DL-my friend from Glascow are a few of the MANY!
BAAAAA BBBBAAAAA Baaaa!
Soylent stupid is sheeple!
Thank you friend ... we don't run and we don't hide and we for sure don't protect Muslim terrorists and let our own brave Americans down...
Ask Obama, wait he doesn't know anything, Hillary, "WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE"...does make huge difference, to American people, to families of those brave guys killed in Benghazi, to that guy still in jail for a video, that has nothing to do with Benghazi...yes it does make difference not to lye to the American people ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#99486 May 14, 2013
lol Obama lol wrote:
I know NOTHING!!! I learned everything I know from my (sealed and hidden) Harvard educational experience. Again...I know nothing!!!
SCOTUS and every elected republican disagrees with all of you on the birther issue.

Your party is a split up mess. It's very easy to defeat small broken up groups in elections.

The fun thing is, I'm pointing out nothing but fact here, helping you to change things and not being the stale old doom, gloom, and fear party, yet none of you will do a thing to improve your party..... You'll just let it draw to a slow painful death.

Obama was elected twice, even after years of you tools preaching the end of the world. It just isn't working out for you. What do you do? Try to keep Benghazi alive to hurt Hillary.

How did the birther thing work out for you idiots when you beat that drum to death??

Blind as bats! Dumb as rocks!
Syl

Greenup, KY

#99487 May 14, 2013
Cock a Doodle Doo! and Cluck Cluck Cluck. That's the sound of the chickens coming home to roost.They are outing the Cock of the Walk and his Cock and Bull lies.
Hasn't this been a wonderful UNFETTERED day. As Jay Carney says.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99488 May 14, 2013
Why aren't republicans outraged that secutity at Benghazi was cut by republicans??

Why haven't ANY if these 'brave patriots' as they call themselves, haven't questioned why tax cuts for the super rich are more important than American Lives??

Talk about the amazingly perfect sheep..... Republicans can tell these tools to march into gas chambers a easy as Hitler did, and they would do it no questions asked.

Nothing but stupid, gutless cowards!!

Since: Dec 11

#99489 May 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
More of the latest republican 'thinking' here...
Obama is a Muslim, supports Muslims and the Muslim Brotherhood.... Yet he killed BinLaden.
The IRS is headed by a Dumbya appointee... Yet under control of a republican the IRS were scrutinizing the tea baggers. It's Obamas fault.
Republicans cut security in Benghazi, yet it's Obamas and Hillary's fault.(Amazing republican thinking there huh?)
Republicans claimed giving the super rich would create jobs, yet the high unemployment rates are Obama's fault.
And anyone had to wonder why republicans are so f'n STUPID??
Obama killed Bin Laden? Who was at the viewing, funeral, wake, Janazah? Who is alive that can verify the death? IRS has a new boss...the guy with the Muslim name!(the same one directing Holder and DOJ!) Funding does not equate to setting on your hands as Americans call for help!
You may lie so much you believe your own lies...that does not mean anyone reading these forums believe your delusions.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99490 May 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama killed Bin Laden? Who was at the viewing, funeral, wake, Janazah? Who is alive that can verify the death? IRS has a new boss...the guy with the Muslim name!(the same one directing Holder and DOJ!) Funding does not equate to setting on your hands as Americans call for help!
You may lie so much you believe your own lies...that does not mean anyone reading these forums believe your delusions.
Seal Team 6 said so. Guess you don't watch much news huh??

And how many confirmed sightings do you have in your vast information library?(Snicker)

Nevermind.... Your library is as fake as your education and the lies you tell about being in the armed services. None of it is true. Keyboard hero!

And the IRS BOSS WAS Dumbya appointed. Let that sink in super stupid!!

And if Obama kills Bin Laden, how is that helping Muslim Terrorists??

And I have to bring up again.... Where's the statement I made about having a heart attack?? Why are you running like a little bitch?

Nothing but a lying punk!!

Add that up..... You were owned again dumbass.

(He'll skip over his heart attack lie to try to save face cause he's just ignorant)
Syl

Greenup, KY

#99491 May 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Why aren't republicans outraged that secutity at Benghazi was cut by republicans??
Why haven't ANY if these 'brave patriots' as they call themselves, haven't questioned why tax cuts for the super rich are more important than American Lives??
Talk about the amazingly perfect sheep..... Republicans can tell these tools to march into gas chambers a easy as Hitler did, and they would do it no questions asked.
You don't have to act as dumb as you do,because you really are.
What a stupid post. Do you expect us to believe that you believe that crap?
Don't you ever listen to any news?
There's plenty of it, and it's all very bad for for Obama,Eric Holder and Hillary, your murdering heroes. You know, the ones you bow down and worship every morning. The three big scandals that surfaced this week are not the only ones.
I don't have much time to watch all the news I would like too, but do keep up with some of it , I at least watch an hour in the mornings. Yes , on Fox, the station that you'r going to find out was telling the truth all along.
Now the media is starting to turn against Obama, especially the White House press.
Never seen them augmentative as they were to day with Jay Carney.

I think you are trying to save face now.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99492 May 14, 2013
Few questions for you illiterate republicans....

1)How many elected republicans have said Obama is Muslim, please list their names here along with sources backing this up.

2) how many jobs were supposed to be made by giving the super rich huge tax breaks, list the states that had the biggest job numbers increase and provide a source for your information.

3) list any rights that Obama has taken from you and provide the source for your information.

4) please provide anything from the SCOTUS that says Obama is not a citizen..... The thoughts you've been trained to repeat mean nothing, just facts from the SCOTUS is all that's acceptable here.

5) please provide truth to your claims Obama is doing a coverup with Benghazi.... And please pay attention..... Proof is not wnd articles..... Government websites only. No matter how much you tools complain, things just can't be erased.

Everyone please notice this, but not one reply to this post from republicans will be about the subjects I've pointed out.... They will go into overdrive divert because try don't have a leg to stand on. Just sit back and watch them spin this.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99493 May 14, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to act as dumb as you do,because you really are.
What a stupid post. Do you expect us to believe that you believe that crap?
Don't you ever listen to any news?
There's plenty of it, and it's all very bad for for Obama,Eric Holder and Hillary, your murdering heroes. You know, the ones you bow down and worship every morning. The three big scandals that surfaced this week are not the only ones.
I don't have much time to watch all the news I would like too, but do keep up with some of it , I at least watch an hour in the mornings. Yes , on Fox, the station that you'r going to find out was telling the truth all along.
Now the media is starting to turn against Obama, especially the White House press.
Never seen them augmentative as they were to day with Jay Carney.
I think you are trying to save face now.
[email protected]!!

Wow!! No wonder you all are so stupid about the issues.

This is the same 'news source' that hacked a dead girls cell phone making her parents and family think she was still alive. Great that you suck up 'news' from them.

And if there is a security leak of government information, then it should be investigated. DUH!!

And hold onto your 'the media is turning on Obama' line if horse shit..... Cause you all can't hang on to your 'lame stream media' BS after that now can you?? That's about as smart as one if your other republican tools calling Obama as a Muslim but then Obama going after and killing Bin laden is just the most stupid and back tracking things you idiots try to pass off as fact here.

You all have an over abundance of stupidity.

btw..... Have you heard from bin laden?? Ari has him on speed dial.... They're buddies it sounds like. He says he's still alive..... He can't prove it.... But you republicans are too stupid to understand he's dead, and Obama buried his worthless ass at sea.

You 'patriots' are calling Seal Tram 6 liars?? You call them liars as your coward asses hide on the Internet.

Bitches!
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#99494 May 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Few questions for you illiterate republicans....
1)How many elected republicans have said Obama is Muslim, please list their names here along with sources backing this up.
2) how many jobs were supposed to be made by giving the super rich huge tax breaks, list the states that had the biggest job numbers increase and provide a source for your information.
3) list any rights that Obama has taken from you and provide the source for your information.
4) please provide anything from the SCOTUS that says Obama is not a citizen..... The thoughts you've been trained to repeat mean nothing, just facts from the SCOTUS is all that's acceptable here.
5) please provide truth to your claims Obama is doing a coverup with Benghazi.... And please pay attention..... Proof is not wnd articles..... Government websites only. No matter how much you tools complain, things just can't be erased.
Everyone please notice this, but not one reply to this post from republicans will be about the subjects I've pointed out.... They will go into overdrive divert because try don't have a leg to stand on. Just sit back and watch them spin this.
you just keep getting stupider and stupider, you really need to get a new keyboard or a new life, who is going to respond to your stupid questions, oblamer admitted he is a mooslum but you low intellect types say he isn't, what a group of low life sodotards,

the most corrupt administration in the history of the U.S. presidency and you sodotards are blaming repubs, LOLOLOL, that is the biggest MSLSD baaaaaaaa in media history,

hey uncle faggy, answer this,

1. why are you so ignorant (public education or genetic inbreeding?)
2. why are you such a sodotard (cable television influence or the DNC agenda?)
3. how do you spell baaaaaaaaaaa

LOLOLOL
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#99495 May 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
wow, we were all worried there for about 1.5 milliseconds, thought you were gonna say it was Bushs fault, now it's repubs fault and oblamer is at the helm, LOLOL,

waaaaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#99496 May 14, 2013
The world is crashing around oblamer and the sheepletards are going baaaaaaaaa about the repubs,

LOLOL,
spocko

Oakland, CA

#99497 May 14, 2013
The NRA is their own worst enemy trying to build countermeasures against the natural outcome of its reckless policies.
No one mentions that the NRA's policies result in the need for our policeman to wear body armor year round and for our school systems to now spend $ billions creating secure perimeters around our schools and classrooms. Wayne LaPierre wants us to hire guards and more guns and training but has not offered to pay for these. He has not discussed what happens if the school guard calls in sick? Do we send the kids home or not unlock the school? What if the crazy shooter takes out the contract security guard down first?
The NRA wants unlimited gun and ammunition availability but does not want to pay any taxes, purchase fees, or annual license to hold and use fees that could be used to offset government’s new cost burdens due to the NRA.
That's why the NRA does not want a record-keeping system. It has made it illegal for insurance companies to ask if there is a firearm in the house or charge extra premiums. The NRA has sponsored legislation preventing the government from collecting data on the types and sources of guns used in crimes, suicides and shootings and then using the data to set new regulations.
The bottom line is that the NRA achieves its goals using coercion, black mail and classic racketeering tactics and our spineless legislators let them do this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loreana patterson peace 6 min Amazed 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Strel 149,019
stinking creek 35 min truth 99
Three liquor stores in bville 1 hr swampfoot 27
Just Wondering!! 5 hr Kayak 4
has anyone seen april partin (Nov '08) 5 hr April partin 51
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 6 hr John 35
Jessie J. Mills 10 hr Olive 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages