'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,390)

Showing posts 87,781 - 87,800 of144,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Captain Stupid

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Captain wrote:
<quoted text>I had forgotten about the Anti-American woman's prediction of Obama's downfall with the Beck news. She is one Batshit crazy person.
Chemtrail woman is her backup on here.
Yes, some of us do backup real PATRIOTS ...
Not like some of you losers ... backup for worst Secretary of State, fat ass lying bitch...Hilary,
"WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE"...disgrace and betrayal to all Americans and 4 dead brave Americans in Benghazi, who were let down and help denied ...why? Yes, it matter to some of us, yes it matter to this dead brave souls, families, yes it matters to normal people, yes it matter to Coptic Christian who is still in jail because of video that absolutely has nothing to do with Benghazi, yes it does matter to people that love their country and not protecting liars and
cover-ups...!

YES IT DOES MATTER THAT 4 BRAVE AMERICANS ARE DEAD, BUT, MUSLIM TERRORIST KILLING OUR GUYS ARE STILL FREE! Yes it does matter!
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

hey sodotraitors, none of this means anything to you now does it? baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, more 'fright wing' stuff,

what a bunch of gutless anti-American low intellect voters,

IRS Targeted Groups Aiming to 'Educate on the Constitution'

Scandal deepens as leaked documents emerge

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6028-irs-ta...
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but I have to admit, Calvin has them really riled up..... At the same time they say he doesn't matter. Obviously that's not true.
oh my goodness, out witted by a bunch of low intellect sodotards, we might as well give up, you libotards are just too much for us, we don't have time to pat you on the back, you are so insecure you have to do it yourselfs,

LOLOL, what a pinhead group of sheeple, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can take a break from Beck and Rush, Google 'free speech' and get back with us.
Maybe you failed that part of your naturalization process?
I thought you had it all figured out uncle faggy, right wingers were responsible for boston, LOLOL, man, the DHS really needs people like you to figure things out for them,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

hey low intellect voters, we outed more of your kind, please defend this individual like you do oblamer, baaaaaaaaaa

Ariel Castro, Cleveland kidnapper, is a registered Democrat

WASHINGTON, May 10, 2013 &#8213; According to voter registration records, Ariel Castro, the Cleveland kidnapper who held three abducted local women in captivity for over a decade, is a registered Democrat.

Even more interesting is the timeline: Ariel Castro kidnaps his first victim, Michelle Knight, 21, on August 22, 2002. After a month and a half of raping the imprisoned girl half his age, on October 5, 2002, he decides to register as a Democrat. In about six months, on April 21, 2003, he abducts his next victim, Amanda Berry, aged 17. Almost a year later, the imprisoned women are joined by 14-year-old Gina DeJesus.

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Captain Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, some of us do backup real PATRIOTS ...
Not like some of you losers ... backup for worst Secretary of State, fat ass lying bitch...Hilary,
"WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE"...disgrace and betrayal to all Americans and 4 dead brave Americans in Benghazi, who were let down and help denied ...why? Yes, it matter to some of us, yes it matter to this dead brave souls, families, yes it matters to normal people, yes it matter to Coptic Christian who is still in jail because of video that absolutely has nothing to do with Benghazi, yes it does matter to people that love their country and not protecting liars and
cover-ups...!
YES IT DOES MATTER THAT 4 BRAVE AMERICANS ARE DEAD, BUT, MUSLIM TERRORIST KILLING OUR GUYS ARE STILL FREE! Yes it does matter!
On December 12th(1983), our U.S. embassy in Kuwait was attacked by a suicide truck bomber. This blatant act of terror killed 5 people. What was Reagan hiding. Was this all part of him giving arms to Iraq??????????
Americans demand the Truth about this !!!!!!!!!!
You Repubs are the most hypocritical bitches and bastards on the planet.
Judging bastard

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

...what's wrong it's wrong...get that you idiot...?
Republicans or Democrats ... we are talking now Obama and Hillary ...Reagan is dead!

Benghazi happened under Hillary and Obama...
did you get that yet, Democrats and not Republicans, and if same thing happened under Republicans, would be the WRONG to lie and cover up...
Get that you baboon?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>On December 12th(1983), our U.S. embassy in Kuwait was attacked by a suicide truck bomber. This blatant act of terror killed 5 people. What was Reagan hiding. Was this all part of him giving arms to Iraq??????????
that may be so about the repubs, but they are rich and you are poor, you live from payday to payday and welfare check to welfare check, smart people own stupid people like you, the best you can hope for is that hussein oblamer won't cut too much social security and medicare, the best a rich repub can hope for is how to pay less in taxes, and according to you ignorant low intellect types, they do, so, the end of the story is

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

G.W. Bush, 2x winner, highest approval ratings in U.S. history,
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>On December 12th(1983), our U.S. embassy in Kuwait was attacked by a suicide truck bomber. This blatant act of terror killed 5 people. What was Reagan hiding. Was this all part of him giving arms to Iraq??????????
LMAO!! Of course we are, we took a page from your manual and put it to work!!!
You just wait we are copying the complete thing and distributing it out to all of our underground factions! We also have the "Weathermen" manual and the English translation of "My Struggle" ready for the press.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Republicans Secretly Think Hillary Clinton Will Crush Them In 2016
As Republicans begin to gear up for the 2016 presidential race, GOP insiders have one major concern that wasn't mentioned anywhere in the RNC's autopsy report.
Her name is Hillary Clinton, and Republicans worry that they won't have a shot against her, regardless of what changes the party makes before 2016.
Although most Republican strategists would not go on the record disparaging the party's chances, in private conversations with Business Insider, many savvy GOP insiders conceded that any Republican nominee would face an uphill battle against the former Secretary of State.
"If she runs, it'll be almost impossible, I fear," one Washington-based Republican strategist told Business Insider.
A New York-based GOP media strategist concurred:
"It will be extremely hard for Republicans to beat Hillary in 2016," he said, adding that the difficulties would be compounded if the party nominates another candidate who fails to ignite the conservative base.
"Should Hilary run and Jeb [Bush] be the nominee, how can you ever defend the Bush years against the Clinton years?"
Recent polling validates these concerns. A new Quinnipiac survey released Thursday found that Clinton would beat both Bush and Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio in a head-to-head match up in the Sunshine State.
According to that poll, if the race were held today, Clinton would dominate Bush, 51 percent to 40 percent, and beat Rubio 52 to 41 percent. Her favorability rating is also much higher than either of the home-state Republicans 62 percent of Florida voters view Clinton favorably, compared to 50 percent for Bush and 41 percent for Rubio.
On a national scale, Clinton left office with record-high favorability ratings a January Washington Post/ABC News poll found that a full 67 percent of Americans viewed the outgoing Secretary of State favorably.
In addition to her popularity, Clinton's national name-recognition and extensive fundraising network not to mention her experience running a presidential campaign make her a formidable opponent to both Democrats and Republicans.
But the biggest problem for the GOP is that if Clinton decides to run, the Democratic primary will likely turn into a de facto contest to pick her running mate, giving the party a big head start in the general election. In the meantime, Republicans will likely have to slog through a contentious primary with what is shaping up to be a very crowded field.
this republican isn't secretly worried about hillary, I want that traitor to run for office, then all her crimes can be further exposed, it's only a matter of time before she pay's hussein oblamer back for throwing her under the bus, clintons get even sooner or later,

you are such a retard, baaaaaaaaaaaa
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Democrats lie, people die! Democrats lie, people die! Democrats lie, people die!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
hey low intellect voters, we outed more of your kind, please defend this individual like you do oblamer, baaaaaaaaaa
Ariel Castro, Cleveland kidnapper, is a registered Democrat
WASHINGTON, May 10, 2013 &#8213; According to voter registration records, Ariel Castro, the Cleveland kidnapper who held three abducted local women in captivity for over a decade, is a registered Democrat.
Even more interesting is the timeline: Ariel Castro kidnaps his first victim, Michelle Knight, 21, on August 22, 2002. After a month and a half of raping the imprisoned girl half his age, on October 5, 2002, he decides to register as a Democrat. In about six months, on April 21, 2003, he abducts his next victim, Amanda Berry, aged 17. Almost a year later, the imprisoned women are joined by 14-year-old Gina DeJesus.
Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
Thought I'd check in and see what the latest discussion was about?
This post absolutely made me laugh! Do you really have so little understanding of humankind that you think Ariel Castro committed these crimes because he was registered democrat how silly!

Realize that humans use nobility to feel superior to animals, but the truth is we are animals and who's to say you aren't capable of heinous behavior...only you?

Please? I suppose we must take you at your word. The right thinking mind and how we should behave? Follow your example and declare how good of a human you are? No, no, no!!!!

I would think by now, you should have grown in wisdom by writing and reading the thoughts and opinions of others, but no you're still the same.
My advice to you would be try to expand your reasoning and grow as a person. Do not surrender to closed minded thinking...it sucks...and seems less than what should be NOBLE thinking toward your fellow man.

PEACE
tofy
hate dem

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Democrats lie, people die! Democrats lie, people die! Democrats lie, people die!
Good one
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Thought I'd check in and see what the latest discussion was about?
This post absolutely made me laugh! Do you really have so little understanding of humankind that you think Ariel Castro committed these crimes because he was registered democrat how silly!
Realize that humans use nobility to feel superior to animals, but the truth is we are animals and who's to say you aren't capable of heinous behavior...only you?
Please? I suppose we must take you at your word. The right thinking mind and how we should behave? Follow your example and declare how good of a human you are? No, no, no!!!!
I would think by now, you should have grown in wisdom by writing and reading the thoughts and opinions of others, but no you're still the same.
My advice to you would be try to expand your reasoning and grow as a person. Do not surrender to closed minded thinking...it sucks...and seems less than what should be NOBLE thinking toward your fellow man.
PEACE
tofy
you haven't progressed one bit, you are still a libotard, I am using the same logic libotards use but they don't like it when used against them, and you don't see it, well tofy, the only thing I can say to you is, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Thought I'd check in and see what the latest discussion was about?
PEACE
tofy
I don't need to grow, I teach this stuff to adult libotards, some even learn, most are too far gone and addicted to kool aid, but at least I get paid to have fun,

baaaaaaaaaaa
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Obama congratulates Pakistan for 'milestone' moment after successful elections

By Jeff Mason, Reuters

WASHINGTON President Barack Obama congratulated Pakistan on Sunday for the successful completion of its parliamentary elections and said the United States would work with the country's new government as an equal partner.

"The United States stands with all Pakistanis in welcoming this historic peaceful and transparent transfer of civilian power, which is a significant milestone in Pakistan's democratic progress," Obama said in a statement released by the White House.

Well here we go again, everything Obastard touches turn to shit!

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

"Lying has played a key role in our evolution, in making humans, human," "It's one of the most amazing, sophisticated, advanced cognitive abilities we have. All evidence indicates that we are genetically programmed to lie. The liar has such an advantage over you. So the gene is passed on."

Don't play games! We all Lie...and you are perfecting
the science.
baaaaaaaaa... Teach that and you might touch on the truth!
I doubt you even comprehend this conversation,too deep?
BTW YOU TEACH OR PREACH?
PEACE
tofy
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

HILLARY for PRISON 2016

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to grow, I teach this stuff to adult libotards, some even learn, most are too far gone and addicted to kool aid, but at least I get paid to have fun,
baaaaaaaaaaa
Whatever you say........lol
I think you could be a closet LIBERAL?:O

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 87,781 - 87,800 of144,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Khatru 127,815
weed eating 34 min gator hunter 16
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 40 min billy 370
Melissa Collett (May '12) 52 min lol at your face 47
dead beaty daddy ELIJAH MESSER 1 hr nothing new 2
New mayor and City council raise waterpark ... 1 hr Omg 15
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr 75 Scorpio 3,734
KC Basketball Coach 4 hr breaking news 49
•••