'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#99297 May 13, 2013
Uncle Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're perfect idiot...pay $10.00 an hour someone who has NO experience, right...why don't we give everyone $50.00 an hour and get over with. Are you that dumb? If you increase minimum, everything else is going up...get that?
Guess you missed the 5 Walmart family members who are billionaires??

Minimum wage paid to workers, no healthcare, products made overseas with slave labor.

Completely ignorant!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99298 May 13, 2013
'Our feelings of subterfuge' on the part of the Navy SEALS has come to be.

Parents of fallen Navy SEAL demand answers
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2377476437001/pare...

Parents of fallen SEAL blast mission that cost son's life
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2376439995001/pare...
Uncle Tab

United States

#99299 May 13, 2013
Republican Party = Chicken Little...... The sky is always falling, but never happens.

Lie after lie after lie..... None of the fear, doom, and gloom ever happens.

EVER!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#99300 May 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
And Chris Christie has had bariatric surgery, he is going to run for president...... But you idiots have already burned that bridge.
The only chance you had..... And because he worked with Obama while a disaster was happening, you drones turned in him.
The unstable republicans mind is helping us in a huge way..... You idiots are GIVING us elections.
Thanks dumbasses!!:-D
With all his smart ass talk, I thought he had the balls to stand up for whats right. As I watched him parade around with Obama, I could see him melting like putty in Obama's hands.
He was acting like a teen age girl watching her favorite teen star.
After that, I couldn't trust him anymore.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99303 May 13, 2013
Video: MSNBC Panel actually talks ĎImpeachmentí over Benghazi

by Shoebat Foundation on May 11, 2013 in Blog, General
Donít look now but a major hole has just been blown through the Benghazi stonewall. Perhaps thatís the reason for the smoke in the White House press room.

These two events actually occurred on the same morning.

Oh, the irony.

http://shoebat.com/2013/05/11/video-msnbc-pan...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99304 May 13, 2013
~B~R~E~A~K~I~N~G~ NEWS

They are 'reading'

GUILTY ... verdicts

on gosnell ...

Boo YAH!!!!!!!!!!
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#99305 May 13, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
With all his smart ass talk, I thought he had the balls to stand up for whats right. As I watched him parade around with Obama, I could see him melting like putty in Obama's hands.
He was acting like a teen age girl watching her favorite teen star.
After that, I couldn't trust him anymore.
Demonized for being friendly, or cooperative with the other party. Thats a wingnut red flag everybody!!

Is that just your political philosophy? or is that part of your religion that you keep saying somebody is trying to take away?

What right did he not stand up for? You didn't mention that

Since: Dec 11

.

#99306 May 13, 2013
whitehair wrote:
While all may argue ideology , the truth and the facts usually have a way of coming out.
The facts of the failures of this administration along the lines of the Benghazi embassy loss, the facts about the lies told immediately afterwards, are now coming out publicly.
The fact that our Gov`t has lied to the people for the benefit of those in the Gov`t, is becoming obvious.
Hillery lied , Ms. rice lied , Obama lied and there just is no way to avoid this truth.
When the gov`t lies to the people and tries to mislead the people ,then it is time to remove the liers and change what was their obvious attempt to change the way our gov`t should be run. If it is not gov`t by and for the people, it becomes gov`t for the select few. This is not what the Constitution intended nor what so many of our forefathers fought for , died for.
While many refuse to acknowledge this truth ,it is becoming clearly shown , which side the truth (in this instance) lies on.
All should stop the abuse towards one another , towards this group , or that Political Party , and should immediately decide to move forward , not sit around and quarrel.
Hello my wise friend, don't forget news that this administration has used the IRS as an attack dog against conservative Tea Party Groups! Admitted to this then back peddled! This was an effort to silence fee speech and show his opposition what he can and will do to anyone who does not play ball! I say if they want to play than kind of game why do we sit on the sideline and do nothing?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/13/politics/irs-co...

It's time to starve the beast! Do away with IRS and institute a flat tax! Best timing ever.

Since: Dec 11

.

#99307 May 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
~B~R~E~A~K~I~N~G~ NEWS
They are 'reading'
GUILTY ... verdicts
on gosnell ...
Boo YAH!!!!!!!!!!
The pillars of "left leaning" society are beginning to crumble!

Benghazi cannot be "edited" to favor this administration, Billary can't pull the "I bumped my head" skit again.
IRS is caught in a very big Exposť, abortion is exposed for what it is cruel and inhumane baby murder!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99308 May 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The pillars of "left leaning" society are beginning to crumble!
Benghazi cannot be "edited" to favor this administration, Billary can't pull the "I bumped my head" skit again.
IRS is caught in a very big Exposť, abortion is exposed for what it is cruel and inhumane baby murder!
A~M~E~N Ari!!!:)
It's about d TIME huh? <3
Jack DeVainey

Oakland, KY

#99309 May 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The pillars of "left leaning" society are beginning to crumble!
Benghazi cannot be "edited" to favor this administration, Billary can't pull the "I bumped my head" skit again.
IRS is caught in a very big Exposť, abortion is exposed for what it is cruel and inhumane baby murder!
By all means, let's throw the baby out with the bathwater!
no pun intended;)

Since: Dec 11

.

#99310 May 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The Party Of No is fixing things?? How does saying No to everything fix things??
How is losing 750,000 jobs a month a good thing?
How is outsourcing American jobs a good thing?
How is letting the auto industry fail a good thing?
How is giving the super rich huge tax breaks to produce jobs and those jobs never appear be a good thing??
Benghazi is something that is kept alive by republicans (who cut embassy security) for one simple reason, FEAR of Hillary Clinton.
It won't work.
But for now pay attention to the first part of my post, all facts!! Republicans are against the working class. Republicans never vote for raising the minimum wage for Walmart employes as Walmart owners have 5 billionaires.
Great that you TOOLS believe republicans EVER care about the working class. They do everything to step on the throat of the working class and have idiots like you vote them into office as they choke the life out if you.
Perfect IDIOTS!!
That $#it won't work; "budget" is in no way equal to an order to "stand down"...it was a gift to his Muslim brothers on the anniversary of 9/11. Billary mistakenly thought they could bury this one. "what difference" all the difference in the world stick a fork in your Teflon ninja SHE IS DONE!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99311 May 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>When those lies get 4000 dead and 30,000 wounded American troops looking for WMDs that aren't there get back with us.
Democrats lie, people die! Democrats lie, people die! Democrats lie, people die!
Know my Ancient history

Johnson City, TN

#99312 May 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello my wise friend, don't forget news that this administration has used the IRS as an attack dog against conservative Tea Party Groups! Admitted to this then back peddled! This was an effort to silence fee speech and show his opposition what he can and will do to anyone who does not play ball! I say if they want to play than kind of game why do we sit on the sideline and do nothing?
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/13/politics/irs-co...
It's time to starve the beast! Do away with IRS and institute a flat tax! Best timing ever.
Hate to break this to you wise one! Aristocles was the son of Cleoetas! He was a He was a sculptor not a philosopher! Aristotle who was a philosopher, father was Nicomachus! Just sayin!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99313 May 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>When those lies get 4000 dead and 30,000 wounded American troops looking for WMDs that aren't there get back with us.
What are you bitching about, LBJ (D-TX) president of the US got 58,000 killed in the same amount of time.

Democrats lie, people die! Democrats lie, people die! Democrats lie, people die!

Looks like Bush was "Mother Marry" compared to LBJ!!

Since: Dec 11

.

#99314 May 13, 2013
Know my Ancient history wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to break this to you wise one! Aristocles was the son of Cleoetas! He was a He was a sculptor not a philosopher! Aristotle who was a philosopher, father was Nicomachus! Just sayin!
First of all STAY on Topic!
Secondly you "Fail"!

http://www.ancient.eu.com/article/33/

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#99315 May 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Not a laughing matter! Hillary might as well forget about her political career, she isn't competent enough to run the State Dept.
When it comes down to Hillary or Obama, you know which one will go under the bus.
Not an issue if neither is going under the bus...It's Hillary you idiots want, because she's next in line to rule the world. What cover-up?

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#99316 May 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really really really ...not 'secret' but, all the way JACKASS...now, SHUT YOUR jackass face!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not a child murderer

Since: Dec 11

.

#99317 May 13, 2013
Know my Ancient history wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to break this to you wise one! Aristocles was the son of Cleoetas! He was a He was a sculptor not a philosopher! Aristotle who was a philosopher, father was Nicomachus! Just sayin!
I chose this user name carefully:

In ancient Greece a child was given the name of the grand-parent; the grand-father if a boy and grand-mother if a girl. The remembrance of the dead was a sacred duty to the Greeks in that, by remembering those who had passed on, the living kept the departed `alive' in the better planes of the after-life. When the child who would grow up to be known as `Plato' was born (in either 428 or 427 BCE, either in Athens or on the nearby island of Aegina) he was named Aristocles, son of Ariston, of the deme(borough) of Colytus.

Know my Ancient history

Johnson City, TN

#99318 May 13, 2013
You use an article published in 2008 to backup your BS? Plato has never been listed in a history book to have done this? Do you know both Hitler and Stalin and other Dictators were great fans of Plato? He was an absolute fan of Government control? He would have made a great Democrat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min truth 134,245
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Diva 3,740
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr Diva 627
looking for a three bedroom for rent!!! 1 hr owner 10
Kayla Sparks and Melinda Marsee (Oct '08) 1 hr Karma 4
Hidy 1 hr The Specialist 2
Megan 3 hr Sam 1
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 12 hr JJR 69

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at February 27 at 4:36PM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 am PST

NBC Sports 9:17AM
Michael Roos announces retirement
Bleacher Report 9:36 AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine