'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99247 May 12, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>On December 12th(1983), our U.S. embassy in Kuwait was attacked by a suicide truck bomber. This blatant act of terror killed 5 people. What was Reagan hiding. Was this all part of him giving arms to Iraq??????????
Americans demand the Truth about this !!!!!!!!!!
You Repubs are the most hypocritical bitches and bastards on the planet.
LMAO!! Of course we are, we took a page from your manual and put it to work!!!
You just wait we are copying the complete thing and distributing it out to all of our underground factions! We also have the "Weathermen" manual and the English translation of "My Struggle" ready for the press.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#99248 May 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Republicans Secretly Think Hillary Clinton Will Crush Them In 2016
As Republicans begin to gear up for the 2016 presidential race, GOP insiders have one major concern that wasn't mentioned anywhere in the RNC's autopsy report.
Her name is Hillary Clinton, and Republicans worry that they won't have a shot against her, regardless of what changes the party makes before 2016.
Although most Republican strategists would not go on the record disparaging the party's chances, in private conversations with Business Insider, many savvy GOP insiders conceded that any Republican nominee would face an uphill battle against the former Secretary of State.
"If she runs, it'll be almost impossible, I fear," one Washington-based Republican strategist told Business Insider.
A New York-based GOP media strategist concurred:
"It will be extremely hard for Republicans to beat Hillary in 2016," he said, adding that the difficulties would be compounded if the party nominates another candidate who fails to ignite the conservative base.
"Should Hilary run and Jeb [Bush] be the nominee, how can you ever defend the Bush years against the Clinton years?"
Recent polling validates these concerns. A new Quinnipiac survey released Thursday found that Clinton would beat both Bush and Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio in a head-to-head match up in the Sunshine State.
According to that poll, if the race were held today, Clinton would dominate Bush, 51 percent to 40 percent, and beat Rubio 52 to 41 percent. Her favorability rating is also much higher than either of the home-state Republicans 62 percent of Florida voters view Clinton favorably, compared to 50 percent for Bush and 41 percent for Rubio.
On a national scale, Clinton left office with record-high favorability ratings a January Washington Post/ABC News poll found that a full 67 percent of Americans viewed the outgoing Secretary of State favorably.
In addition to her popularity, Clinton's national name-recognition and extensive fundraising network not to mention her experience running a presidential campaign make her a formidable opponent to both Democrats and Republicans.
But the biggest problem for the GOP is that if Clinton decides to run, the Democratic primary will likely turn into a de facto contest to pick her running mate, giving the party a big head start in the general election. In the meantime, Republicans will likely have to slog through a contentious primary with what is shaping up to be a very crowded field.
this republican isn't secretly worried about hillary, I want that traitor to run for office, then all her crimes can be further exposed, it's only a matter of time before she pay's hussein oblamer back for throwing her under the bus, clintons get even sooner or later,

you are such a retard, baaaaaaaaaaaa
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99249 May 12, 2013
Democrats lie, people die! Democrats lie, people die! Democrats lie, people die!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#99250 May 12, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
hey low intellect voters, we outed more of your kind, please defend this individual like you do oblamer, baaaaaaaaaa
Ariel Castro, Cleveland kidnapper, is a registered Democrat
WASHINGTON, May 10, 2013 &#8213; According to voter registration records, Ariel Castro, the Cleveland kidnapper who held three abducted local women in captivity for over a decade, is a registered Democrat.
Even more interesting is the timeline: Ariel Castro kidnaps his first victim, Michelle Knight, 21, on August 22, 2002. After a month and a half of raping the imprisoned girl half his age, on October 5, 2002, he decides to register as a Democrat. In about six months, on April 21, 2003, he abducts his next victim, Amanda Berry, aged 17. Almost a year later, the imprisoned women are joined by 14-year-old Gina DeJesus.
Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
Thought I'd check in and see what the latest discussion was about?
This post absolutely made me laugh! Do you really have so little understanding of humankind that you think Ariel Castro committed these crimes because he was registered democrat how silly!

Realize that humans use nobility to feel superior to animals, but the truth is we are animals and who's to say you aren't capable of heinous behavior...only you?

Please? I suppose we must take you at your word. The right thinking mind and how we should behave? Follow your example and declare how good of a human you are? No, no, no!!!!

I would think by now, you should have grown in wisdom by writing and reading the thoughts and opinions of others, but no you're still the same.
My advice to you would be try to expand your reasoning and grow as a person. Do not surrender to closed minded thinking...it sucks...and seems less than what should be NOBLE thinking toward your fellow man.

PEACE
tofy
hate dem

Pasadena, CA

#99251 May 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Democrats lie, people die! Democrats lie, people die! Democrats lie, people die!
Good one
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#99252 May 12, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Thought I'd check in and see what the latest discussion was about?
This post absolutely made me laugh! Do you really have so little understanding of humankind that you think Ariel Castro committed these crimes because he was registered democrat how silly!
Realize that humans use nobility to feel superior to animals, but the truth is we are animals and who's to say you aren't capable of heinous behavior...only you?
Please? I suppose we must take you at your word. The right thinking mind and how we should behave? Follow your example and declare how good of a human you are? No, no, no!!!!
I would think by now, you should have grown in wisdom by writing and reading the thoughts and opinions of others, but no you're still the same.
My advice to you would be try to expand your reasoning and grow as a person. Do not surrender to closed minded thinking...it sucks...and seems less than what should be NOBLE thinking toward your fellow man.
PEACE
tofy
you haven't progressed one bit, you are still a libotard, I am using the same logic libotards use but they don't like it when used against them, and you don't see it, well tofy, the only thing I can say to you is, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#99253 May 12, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
PEACE
tofy
I don't need to grow, I teach this stuff to adult libotards, some even learn, most are too far gone and addicted to kool aid, but at least I get paid to have fun,

baaaaaaaaaaa
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99254 May 12, 2013
Obama congratulates Pakistan for 'milestone' moment after successful elections

By Jeff Mason, Reuters

WASHINGTON President Barack Obama congratulated Pakistan on Sunday for the successful completion of its parliamentary elections and said the United States would work with the country's new government as an equal partner.

"The United States stands with all Pakistanis in welcoming this historic peaceful and transparent transfer of civilian power, which is a significant milestone in Pakistan's democratic progress," Obama said in a statement released by the White House.

Well here we go again, everything Obastard touches turn to shit!

Brush mountain Ky

#99255 May 12, 2013
"Lying has played a key role in our evolution, in making humans, human," "It's one of the most amazing, sophisticated, advanced cognitive abilities we have. All evidence indicates that we are genetically programmed to lie. The liar has such an advantage over you. So the gene is passed on."

Don't play games! We all Lie...and you are perfecting
the science.
baaaaaaaaa... Teach that and you might touch on the truth!
I doubt you even comprehend this conversation,too deep?
BTW YOU TEACH OR PREACH?
PEACE
tofy
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#99256 May 12, 2013
HILLARY for PRISON 2016

Brush mountain Ky

#99257 May 12, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to grow, I teach this stuff to adult libotards, some even learn, most are too far gone and addicted to kool aid, but at least I get paid to have fun,
baaaaaaaaaaa
Whatever you say........lol
I think you could be a closet LIBERAL?:O

Brush mountain Ky

#99258 May 12, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaaaa
Please share an example of one of your lessons?
Please show us/me what you teach?
I'm really interested in what you think you're teaching and having so much fun doing it!
PEACE
tofy
Nosey

Murfreesboro, TN

#99259 May 12, 2013
Dum Asses

Brush mountain Ky

#99260 May 12, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaaaa
WHERE DID YOU GO TEACH?
EXPLAIN THESE WHAT THESE WORDS MEAN?

Wash away my troubles, wash away my pain
With the rain in Shambala
Wash away my sorrow, wash away my shame
With the rain in Shambala

Everyone is helpful, everyone is kind
On the road to Shambala
Everyone is lucky, everyone is so kind
On the road to Shambala

How does your light shine, in the halls of Shambala

I can tell my sister by the flowers in her eyes
On the road to Shambala
I can tell my brother by the flowers in his eyes
On the road to Shambala

How does your light shine, in the halls of Shambala

WELL??
PEACE
tofy

Brush mountain Ky

#99261 May 12, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaaaa
For teacher you don't seem well read?

You need some soulful enlightenment...reading some Buddhism would be a delightful change of pace for such a sophisticate as yourself!

PEACE
tofy

Brush mountain Ky

#99262 May 12, 2013
This is for someone way past cool...I think you know who you are.
Just hope you are tuned in tonight!:)

http://youtu.be/dm6qw_yeo6o

ENJOY

PEACE
tofy
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#99263 May 13, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
PEACE
tofy
You were gone? Hmmm...we hadn't noticed! Are you having flashbacks or hallucinations, maybe? Come out of the fog, old girl. Puff, puff, pass, dumb ass. lmao
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#99264 May 13, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>For teacher you don't seem well read?
You need some soulful enlightenment...reading some Buddhism would be a delightful change of pace for such a sophisticate as yourself!
PEACE
tofy
Getting off the shrooms would be a nice change of pace for you.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#99265 May 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
How many times have you assclowns said Obama will be impeached?? This is at least the 10th time.
More fear doom and gloom that will never happen.
They love feeding you idiots that koolaid, you gluttons for ignorance can't help but lap it up.
Have to say it, that big Beck news too secret petered out way to quickly..... Shouldn't that tell you tools how hollow anything you say is??
I see you are still Beck's biggest fan. Always watching him, reading about him, posting about him. Obsess much as you accuse others of obsessing about Obama? Newsflash idiot...Obama is the president. Beck is not. Can you try to move on and update yourself? Educate yourself? Too late? lol Can you please stop posting crybaby shit about Beck and Rush? You are aware that Beck and Rush aren't politicians making laws for citizens, right? Obama is president. Obama should have to answer for his coverup. Who gives a shit what Rush or Beck says or does? Well, other than you imbeciles looking for yet another excuse for your failed messiah.

Block out what you can't admit to be true much? Focus on the color and texture and amount and size of the peanuts in Beck's turds hoping people will forget about the democrats many dirty deeds? How's that working out for you, imbecile?

Whaaaa...Beck did it, mommy. Quit crying little Nancy girl. Sack up!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#99266 May 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
When those lies get 4000 dead and 30,000 wounded American troops looking for WMDs that aren't there get back with us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Another Vet 7,083
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min Athenesword 131,107
Chamges to Topix? 38 min Jack 5
Couple arrested for child abuse 55 min Quantummist 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Big Stevie 81,660
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Big Stevie 16,184
Stealing from child's grave 1 hr D Rogers 1
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]